Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Thesp »

Empking wrote:Hewitt: Three reason why Mix is scum.

Mix: Three reasons why Ace is scum?
Also, still interested in these answers (as well as others, I'm sure, but these particularly struck me).

Vote Count

Mixologist 4 - AA23, AshMC1984, hewitt, Khamisa
AceMarksman 3 - Mixologist, Percy, dejkha
AA23 1 - Empking

with 10 alive it is 6 to lynch so Mixologist is -2
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 am

Post by AA23 »

Percy wrote: Again you are misrepresenting my arguments.
Percy wrote: "I can only lynch one person, so I've picked one person and made my decision. That's not singling anyone out".
Percy wrote:
AA23 544 wrote:The "Ace/AA23 combo" - - can I please get some evidence backing that?
Read my posts, ffs.
Percy wrote: Just read that again, slowly. Perhaps your reason will catch up with your stream of consciousness and reveal to you how absurd this statement is.[
Percy wrote: Remember all those posts where you were begging, screaming and yelling to be heard about the Mix case?
I've been asked to sharpen my gameplay to be less arrogant - - I'll ask that you don't go into a mean rant like that again - you were nothing short of nasty toward me in that post Percy.

And hypocritical.

You say I misrep. you and you seem to have confused misrepresenting with
misunderstanding
- - however, you only use the one word because it makes me seem scummier. - - you paraphrased me incorrectly - - are you misunderstanding or misrepresenting me?

Percy wrote: You aren't looking at the rest of the game. You keep reminding us that there are other villains out there - so why concentrate on one potential villain?
I'm not - I'm VOTING for one and am cognizant of two - - nobody else has given any major scum reads - - this isn't complicated.

At the end of your post you listed your scum reads.

You seperated two from the rest. - why? I'd like to see if it's for the same reason I did and finally clear this idea you can't seem to grasp about me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people have demonstrated scum qualities - Ace and Mix - everyone else is neutral to me with nothing more than suspicions void of much evidence

2 people.

I've worked on one case - and have maintained the other person is suspicious and worth investigating.

I've done nothing more or less than any of you. We all have a vote, we all have people we would like to investigate D3 - - What exactly is it I'm being accused of?

It seems that in the desperation to get more votes on the Ace case - I am being tarred and feathered and called scum when all I'm doing is scum hunting - - it's cheap and lousy.

In regards to the Ace matter

I have done no flip flopping.

I read conversations where everyone said he had lied, I even discussed - but upon a re-read it struck me as hyperbole, and the idea of it being intentional was susicious and mailicious to me - - he earned and FoS from me.

Nothing has changed. Not a single thing. I have in no way said he was innocent. I have in no way gone back on my proclaimed suspicion and voted him further. He has remained what I said he was to me VERY early in this game.

That being said.

-Ace suggested he played multiple games with Dust where his scum meta matched the present game
-It was learned only one of these games was on MS and was inconsistent
-The off-site games hold the truth that we still don't know. Was it accidentally hyperbole and there was something off-site?
-Was he using the off-site to his advantage and maliciously lying?
-
It is a variable
- - a variable that is SUSPICIOUS, but until proven false, is not a SCUMTELL. Hence I found him suspicious
-His lurking and attitude in the gameplay doesn't fit his meta in the game I played with him where he was town - - however Dej has earlier suggested to me that one game is not enough to know somebody well enough, so that is a null tell.
- I felt that his "I forgot about this game" comment was a hannibal lecter style gloating, smug smirking poke in of "having fun?" - - we all play this game, and we all know that you don't post in other active games and forget about one that is far from a lull and rvs
- Very suspicious, but could be a bias mentality on me part because I've been suspicious of him.

Mix did something that logically only helps scum - My vote stays with him, my suspicion stays with Ace for investigation, and everyone else is a null read to me because there is no evidence of scum (however one is cautious as there is 5 total)

1.From what I've explained, how am I excluding people and not just working with what I have?

2.Do you understand that there was no flip floppery on Ace from me? That seemed to be twisted in an ugly way to make me seem like scum (very weak evidence at that) - Where is the evidence on me aside from the childish attitude of "He's not voting him, he must be friends!" - that is NOT justice - where is my freedom to vote who I feel a better scum lynch?

3. Ace and Mix are our two strongest cases. Nobody finds Emp's active lurking and vote on me an issue? As though he's keeping it there and lurking for D3 while we fight out today and lynch tonight?

Percy wrote: Would you have been satisfied if I had simply said "Well, AA, I have my own case, you go do your thing"?

Start talking about the Ace case
Or else what? And how much further since he hasn't been here?

This is the kind of thing that makes me feel bullied and I lash out at - - YES - I do expect you guys to respect the choices I make the same I respect yours

I was passionate about making sure you all understood the case - I stand by that - I not once told you to get off yours, or demanded your votes -

***I've kept the arrogance down - I would appreciate no more personal jabs or negativity - this is a two way street and I'm more than willing to be civil***
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Thesp »

Is anyone unclear as to where AA23 stands with regards to Mixologist and AceMarksman? (I suspect no one is.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:53 am

Post by dejkha »

AA wrote:You say I misrep. you and you seem to have confused misrepresenting with misunderstanding
When you state that we're saying things and claiming things that we aren't, that's not misunderstanding. Lying is the proper term for what you're doing, but misrepresenting is going easy on you.
AA wrote:It seems that in the desperation to get more votes on the Ace case - I am being tarred and feathered and called scum when all I'm doing is scum hunting - - it's cheap and lousy.
Again, scum can still scumhunt and you're not scummy for not for being on the wagon, but for inflating your case against Mix when Ace has much greater offenses.
AA wrote:we all play this game, and we all know that you don't post in other active games and forget about one that is far from a lull and rvs
Actually, I have once. But the point is that he's repeatedly saying he's gonna read, he's gonna read and never does. All he's doing is trying to stall and hope we don't lynch him until he catches up (he's probably actively reading, just not posting).
AA wrote:Nobody finds Emp's active lurking and vote on me an issue?
I noticed, but I don't think much of it even though he's normally very active. The last thing I'm gonna try to do is understand why a retard does what he does and the less he's posting, the less likely I'll get pissed off at the game. Not to mention how there are already people here you can get a read on that come off as scummy, but regardless of that, he should be lynched by the end of the game.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Khamisa »

Percy wrote:@Khamisa: Do you find AA scummy?
He's not scummy, he just has a harsh and inappropriate playstyle. I'm not sure how you mean the case has been "inflated".
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 am

Post by dejkha »

Khamisa wrote:I'm not sure how you mean the case has been "inflated".
He means AA is making it seem like a bigger offense than it is. Almost like asking him "Would you rather kick a baby or punch a baby?" No matter what he answers, he'll look bad.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
When you state that we're saying things and claiming things that we aren't
, that's not misunderstanding.
Lying
is the proper term
dejkha wrote: He means.... "Would you rather kick a baby or punch a baby?" No matter what he answers, he'll look bad.
Not what I'm saying at all

There's nothing inflated about my points - here they are again:

1. He scum hammered
2. Lied about his first reason
3. Lied about his second reason
4. Painted himself a hypocrite
5. Lurked, lurked, lurked

dejkha wrote: Again, scum can still scumhunt and you're not scummy for not for being on the wagon, but for inflating your case against Mix when Ace has much greater offenses.
Difference of opinions, Dej - stop trying to be a bully about it
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:Nobody finds Emp's active lurking and vote on me an issue?
I noticed, but I don't think much of it even though he's normally very active.
So he's acting against the norm, you say...
dejkha wrote:The last thing I'm gonna try to do is understand why a
retard does what he does and the less he's posting, the less likely I'll get pissed off at the game.
Not to mention how there are already people here you can get a read on that come off as scummy, but regardless of that,
he should be lynched by the end of the game.
I think you're playing very nasty - are inappropriate, rude, and once again, you're trying to plan another lynch based on your admitted prejudice.

I'm more than happy to clean up my game play, but I'd apprecaite everyone not being hypocritical and letting hate/negativity like what Dej is displaying to be acceptable - -

Dej - Our case preferences are difference of opinions, that can't be helped
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:30 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:There's nothing inflated about my points
Difference of opinions, AA - stop trying to be a "bully" about it
AA wrote:I think you're playing very nasty - are inappropriate, rude, and once again, you're trying to plan another lynch based on your admitted prejudice.
You're totally right. That's an insult to retarded people. Emp is in his own category.

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Thesp »

Personal attacks aren't necessary. Let's keep criticisms to actual play, pretty please.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Personal attacks are very necessary. But you're right, the critisms should be based on actual play. Emps play is also retarded.

You see what happens when someone brings him up? It's best not to get me started.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:48 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:There's nothing inflated about my points
Difference of opinions, AA - stop trying to be a "bully" about it
This is my point - In this sentence, you're either being a bully and confrontational, or you're hypocritically agreeing that it is indeed difference of opinion
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:I think you're playing very nasty - are inappropriate, rude, and once again, you're trying to plan another lynch based on your admitted prejudice.
You're totally right. That's
an insult to retarded people
. Emp is in his own category.
There's no need for that
dejkha wrote:
Personal attacks are very necessary
. But you're right, the critisms should be based on actual play.
Emps play is also retarded.
Please keep a handle on your prejudice and negativity

--------------------------------------------------------------

Emp & Ace

Your votes on either prodominant wagon will determine the forwarding of the game - if you're still with us, please give a vote with detailed reasoning
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Thesp »

dejkha wrote:Personal attacks are very necessary.
No, they're really not. I'm sure you can be a big enough person to keep it civil. Thanks.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by Percy »

Hi guys, I'll have LA for at least 24 hours, possibly a little longer. Don't have time to respond to content that's been generated since my last post, but without our two suspects (even though Ace is ) this game is going nowhere.

@Mod: Can we get prods on AceMarksman and Mixologist?

Hopefully (haha) they will have posted by the time I'm back.

done
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Ace

He's a main suspect and he's not posting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:28 am

Post by AA23 »

Mix is a main suspect not posting - - do you have any other reasons?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 am

Post by dejkha »

Ace hasn't posted at all with any content whatsoever ever since suspicion fell upon him. At least Mix has tried to defend himself and answered most, if not all, questions. Mix also hasn't even posted on the site in 6 days. The last post he made was even in this game. The chances are that he's not even lurking, but just unable to post. This is not true with Ace.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 am

Post by AA23 »

Mix hasn't cleared himself - the "answered questions" were two lies and he's yet to clear himself further.

However
- Ace has been active on the site and indeed, Mix hasn't posted since his last statement on this site

I'd like to know what the status is on those prods if the mod wouldn't mind poking in.

Mod - what's the status on the prods, here? Any replacing/responses?

Ace asked to be replaced and Mixologist didn't respond so I am looking for two replacements.
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 am

Post by AshMC1984 »

Thesp wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:

Ugh. Honorary Vote: Empking :P
Why?
This is my way of telling Empking that his trend of popping up to say hello without really contributing has not gone unnoticed by me.
Percy wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:If Ace doesn't post soon he will incur my vote.
How long is "soon"? Does this mean you prefer the Ace case to the Mix case now?
Soon is long-gone. :P I still prefer the Mix case but the longer he fails to post, the scummier Ace gets. However, I'll retract this threat as Mix has stopped posting as well. Frankly, even if he does post I have no idea what Ace could say at this point to earn trust. I hate lining up lynches but I guess enough people have hinted or outright said this so far that it doesn't matter: Ace is probably next to go IMO.
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Thesp »

AshMC1984 wrote:
Thesp wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:

Ugh. Honorary Vote: Empking :P
Why?
This is my way of telling Empking that his trend of popping up to say hello without really contributing has not gone unnoticed by me.
You think Empking hasn't been contributing?
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

Not D2, no. I forget he's in the game until he posts and his posts are normally short innocuous question that won't draw him any attention.
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Empking »

AshMC1984 wrote:Not D2, no. I forget he's in the game until he posts and his posts are normally short innocuous question that won't draw him any attention.
Why does town want attention before making a case?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Thesp »

AA23 wrote:
Mod - what's the status on the prods, here? Any replacing/responses?

Ace asked to be replaced and Mixologist didn't respond so I am looking for two replacements.
I am sorry to the person replacing into Ace's role. You have especially tough shoes to fill. (Not that Mixologist's doesn't.)
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:47 am

Post by dejkha »

I don't think anything Aces replacement can say will keep him from being lynched.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:02 am

Post by AA23 »

Thesp touched on this, but the same goes for Mix.

I'm concerned about a stalemate of sorts.

I feel like Mix through in the towel as a caught villain - - I needed to know
his
mind set for what happened, he was the only person capable of clearing everything up.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:03 am

Post by AA23 »

EBWOP

"Threw" - not through