Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Khamisa wrote:OK, for one, let's consider the reasons for votes on the fallen angel lynch.

Yosarian2 - Random Vote.
Nope, not at all. Not even a little bit. Nor were my reasons at all "random", FYA.

OGML has a good question; who do you think is scum, Khamisa?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

Post by iamausername »

Khamisa wrote:I'm going to say that at least two of the people on this lynch are scum.
There were six people on that lynch who are still alive. There are five townies left. If we take the assumption that you are one of them, which I assume you are claiming to be, that means only four left to have possibly been on that lynch, which would mean there would have to be at least two scum. So this isn't really a particularly bold statement, is it?

And, again, if you thought the case on fallen angel was so bad, why didn't you say anything about it yesterday, when it might have actually made a difference?
Korejora wrote:I'm reluctant to make a decision this early in the day with us at half to half odds with the scum.
Are you expecting the odds to get better later in the day?
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Korejora »

That's an annoying and unproductive question.

Yos, to be clear, was your reason for voting FA just the reaction to the NOT SCUM fun and for voting CJ?

Add my name to the Khamisa's Scumlist Petition.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Korejora wrote:

Yos, to be clear, was your reason for voting FA just the reaction to the NOT SCUM fun and for voting CJ?

My inital vote was based on the "not scum" thing and the Mastin vote; both of which seemed odd to me. Of course, at that point, it was just a "somewhat better then random" vote.

I also had kind of a bad feeling about the tone of FA's posts in general. When FA was trying to push for an OMGUS lynch of CJ, in a situation where it was pretty obvious that CJ was in fact the most important pro-town power role in the game, that made my vote a lot more serious. Granted FA was town, but that was still an incredibly anti-town thing for him to suggest there.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Post by Mastin »

Mastin Votes: Khamisa

Shaken by FA being town, of course. Have fallen a bit behind, and need to read everything, but I'm confident in this vote, for the moment.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Wulfy »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Khamisa:
1) Do you have any conclusions on who exactly could be scum based on that riveting analysis, or are you just going to sit on your hands and wait for someone else to figure it out?
2)
Khamisa wrote:CJMiller - For being last to confirm and yelling NOT SCUM. Note that this was the same person who claimed seer under no pressure.
Why do you insist on taking another potshot at the already dead and confirmed town guy?
I approve of this above product and/or service.
iamausername wrote:
Khamisa wrote:I'm going to say that at least two of the people on this lynch are scum.
There were six people on that lynch who are still alive. There are five townies left. If we take the assumption that you are one of them, which I assume you are claiming to be, that means only four left to have possibly been on that lynch, which would mean there would have to be at least two scum. So this isn't really a particularly bold statement, is it?

And, again, if you thought the case on fallen angel was so bad, why didn't you say anything about it yesterday, when it might have actually made a difference?
Korejora wrote:I'm reluctant to make a decision this early in the day with us at half to half odds with the scum.
Are you expecting the odds to get better later in the day?
I approve of the above product and/or service.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Korejora wrote:

My inital vote was based on the "not scum" thing and the Mastin vote; both of which seemed odd to me. Of course, at that point, it was just a "somewhat better then random" vote.

I also had kind of a bad feeling about the tone of FA's posts in general. When FA was trying to push for an OMGUS lynch of CJ, in a situation where it was pretty obvious that CJ was in fact the most important pro-town power role in the game, that made my vote a lot more serious. Granted FA was town, but that was still an incredibly anti-town thing for him to suggest there.
I'm inclined to believe Yos' above reason for his vote. I had similar thoughts which is probably what painted the post I quoted and attacked yesterday to be so scummy. In isolation, it is still scummy, but I guess the build up did cause me to have little mercy in my voting post.

I have to go now! BBL to finish up!
w:l:d
2:3:0
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Tarballs Post 167 wrote:OGML seemed the most suspicious to me when I first voted him, was the most suspicious until the hammer, and remained the most suspicious when FA flipped. And thus far nothing has happened today that would change my mind about that.
What exactly is suspicious about him?
Khamisa Post 173 wrote:OK, for one, let's consider the reasons for votes on the fallen angel lynch.

Yosarian2 - Random Vote. Later explained by random reasons.
Mastin - Rolefishing?
Iamusername - not quite sure, looks a little random
Sotty7 - based on meta. Note that FA is fairly new has only completed two games.
OGML - No explanation in vote post. probably agreeing with earlier suspicions.
CJMiller - For being last to confirm and yelling NOT SCUM. Note that this was the same person who claimed seer under no pressure.
Caboose - Based on her "plan", which actually has good reasoning, but note that it was the hammer.

This case was weak, and with no deadline pressure (I think), we chose this simple lynch? I'm going to say that at least two of the people on this lynch are scum.
Again I ask, if you really felt this way, why didn't you bring this up
yesterday
? You came in and unvoted as FA was being wagoned and instead of even talking about him you throw some dirt on CJ. Looking back you didn't even mention FA at all yesterday almost like you were content to let us all lynch him without having to commit either way.

I also want to know who you think is scum Khamisa.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Wulfy »

Sotty7 wrote:
Tarballs Post 167 wrote:OGML seemed the most suspicious to me when I first voted him, was the most suspicious until the hammer, and remained the most suspicious when FA flipped. And thus far nothing has happened today that would change my mind about that.
What exactly is suspicious about him?
Khamisa Post 173 wrote:OK, for one, let's consider the reasons for votes on the fallen angel lynch.

Yosarian2 - Random Vote. Later explained by random reasons.
Mastin - Rolefishing?
Iamusername - not quite sure, looks a little random
Sotty7 - based on meta. Note that FA is fairly new has only completed two games.
OGML - No explanation in vote post. probably agreeing with earlier suspicions.
CJMiller - For being last to confirm and yelling NOT SCUM. Note that this was the same person who claimed seer under no pressure.
Caboose - Based on her "plan", which actually has good reasoning, but note that it was the hammer.

This case was weak, and with no deadline pressure (I think), we chose this simple lynch? I'm going to say that at least two of the people on this lynch are scum.
Again I ask, if you really felt this way, why didn't you bring this up
yesterday
? You came in and unvoted as FA was being wagoned and instead of even talking about him you throw some dirt on CJ. Looking back you didn't even mention FA at all yesterday almost like you were content to let us all lynch him without having to commit either way.

I also want to know who you think is scum Khamisa.
This brings up an interesting point on Khamisa. I am going to go ahead and suggest that this is definitely negative points on Khamisa.

*props to Sotty on this one.*

Hm... on the flips:
CJ is dead seer. Well, his death would have made FA look bad, which means that she wasn't the worst lynch. I think that as Sotty just pointed out, Khamisa gets scum points on FA's lynch=town. Looking at the wagon, I think that pretty much everyone had a reason to vote FA and that looks like a dry well.

Hm... looking at who didn't vote FA yesterday:

Votecount:

1 – OhGodMyLife (Tarballs)

7 – Fallen Angel-town* (Iamausername, Sotty7, Mastin, OhGodMyLife and Yosarian2, CJMiller-seer(town),* Wulfy)

1 – Iamausername (Khamisa)

Not voting:

Fallen Angel
Caboose
Korejora

Hm.. looking at this, Caboose didn't hammer, I did. Is that a slip Khamisa?

Vote Khamisa
I would like some response here.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Khamisa »

OGML wrote:1) Do you have any conclusions on who exactly could be scum based on that riveting analysis, or are you just going to sit on your hands and wait for someone else to figure it out?

Well, Most of the votes had little reasoning, so that's a good to place to start. Mastin's and Caboose's are probably the strongest.
OGML wrote:Why do you insist on taking another potshot at the already dead and confirmed town guy?
I'm just saying that he was someone who clearly wasn't using reasoning, yet he was on a wagon that lead to a lynch.
iaau wrote:There were six people on that lynch who are still alive. There are five townies left. If we take the assumption that you are one of them, which I assume you are claiming to be, that means only four left to have possibly been on that lynch, which would mean there would have to be at least two scum. So this isn't really a particularly bold statement, is it?
No. My mind tends to think in terms of not-open games, but your reasoning now clarifies that I wasn't erally saying anything at all.
iaau wrote:And, again, if you thought the case on fallen angel was so bad, why didn't you say anything about it yesterday, when it might have actually made a difference?
Considering the first reasoned vote for FA occured on the 25th, and her lynch was on the 28th, I didn't have much time. Plus, due to the lack of reasoning, I figured FA's wagon was some sort of residue left from the random-voting stage, so I just left it alone.
Wulfy wrote:Hm.. looking at this, Caboose didn't hammer, I did. Is that a slip Khamisa?
I think I confused you with Caboose. Your avatars look alike. Even so, how is this a slip of any kind?

I expected more from this player list, but I guess I set my hopes too high.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

....Who do you think is scum?
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Korejora »

Wulfy, the piggybacking is making me irate. Do some scumhunting for yourself. All I'm seeing you do is quote and agree, or paraphrase cases already made by others, and occasionally pick apart dust mites. In fact, what with more of the same from yesterday, that seriously bothers me.
vote: Wulfy

@Khamisa: Scumlist and/or suspicions? Pretty please? Strawberry on top? (edit after refreshing the thread - thanks Sotty, for saying what I wanted to before I hit submit :P)
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Korejora »

Hmyep, voting that fast does bother me. Mafiascum's collective policy of tossing votes around like candy can go fuck itself.
unvote.

But I still mean what I said.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 am

Post by iamausername »

Korejora wrote:That's an annoying and unproductive question.
OK, let me reword; the odds are NOT going to get any better later in the day, so kindly refrain from using such fatalistic nonsense as an excuse to avoid doing anything useful. Is that better?
Khamisa wrote:Considering the first reasoned vote for FA occured on the 25th, and her lynch was on the 28th, I didn't have much time.
If you had the time to make this post and this post, you had time to comment on the fallen angel wagon, you just chose not to.
Khamisa wrote:Plus, due to the lack of reasoning, I figured FA's wagon was some sort of residue left from the random-voting stage, so I just left it alone.
So a player gets put to L-1 for
no reason whatsoever
, and you don't think that is worthy of comment? Really?
Khamisa wrote:I expected more from this player list, but I guess I set my hopes too high.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Korejora »

Yes, that's better, thanks. I'm still going to wait for more daylight and therefore info before I decide who I think the good lynch is, though.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Kore, why is agreeing with someone else's reasoning scummy? Must everyone joining a wagon find something new and interesting to nitpick about?

player reads on the fly -
town:
iamausername
sotty

probably town:
wulfy

probably wolfscum:
khamisa
kore

probably mafiascum:
yos
tarballs

mastin is being unusually brief today
caboose is noticeably absent

making one of those two the last mafia, assuming kham is wolf and not mafia. if she flips mafia, well, i'll reevaluate some peeps, but this is what i'm working with
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

OGML, why is is that you ALWAYS think I'm scum?

Anyway, I agree with you about Khamisa and tarballs are both looking scummy, and I'd be willing to go along with a lynch on either one. Kore, I don't really see the case on her.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Yos, don't exaggerate - I thought you were town that one time. Of course, that was the one time you ended up being scum :lol:

Anyway, Kore is mostly on the list for defending Kham by way of attacking Wulfy, which is the classic and very useful Chainsaw Defense. I would not be willing to lynch Kore before Kham is dead and confirmed as some flavor of scum.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Khamisa wrote:Post 183
Why did you side step the question?

And the slip is that maybe you know something about Caboose we didn't?

Kore: Okay, did I miss something? I think you just ninja'd yourself.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Yos, don't exaggerate - I thought you were town that one time. Of course, that was the one time you ended up being scum :lol:

Anyway, Kore is mostly on the list for defending Kham by way of attacking Wulfy, which is the classic and very useful Chainsaw Defense. I would not be willing to lynch Kore before Kham is dead and confirmed as some flavor of scum.
You are right in that respect, but I suppose that agreeing with people until having a reason to vote is scummy. I still don't like Kham who continues to talk of Caboose's hammer (side note:
MOD: Prod Caboose
) which didn't happen, IN THE SAME POST that Kham realizes she is wrong about the hammer. I think Caboose is slightly scummy for not speaking, but this hammer thing reads false charge.*

Kham has also side stepped actually giving a conclusion to her intial analysis.

*I agree that Kham and Caboose, if both scum, are highly unlikely to be scum together. I really don't have any read in terms of wolf versus mafia scum of either. (Giving some views.)

However, Caboose is down on my list since lurking isn't the biggest thing pinging my scumdar.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Korejora »

I've no trouble with people agreeing with one another, but Wulfy is taking it overboard. I've not seen barely anything from him that wasn't already just said by someone else. Sure, he paraphrases sometimes, and doesn't always say he's agreeing with someone, but what's he said so far that wasn't just said by someone else? It's driving me nuts.

By the by, OGML, your list places everyone voting Khamisa as town, leaving room for no scum on the wagon. Are you sure that's all that likely?

@Wulfy - not sure what you mean?

I'm a snitch irritated that Khamisa's chosen to ignore a request endorsed by, what, five people? Overlooking that seems like pressure floundering.
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Datadanne »

Prodding Caboose.
Side note: Wulfy, Shut the f**k up.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Khamisa »

I thought I made my suspicions clear enough when I posted about the FA wagon. Clearly, I am suspicious of those who were on the FA wagon for bogus reasons, especially since it led to a hasty lynch.

So yeah, that would be

Yos2
iaau
Sotty7 (2-game meta isn't reasoning)
OGML
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

How were my reasons "bogus", exactally?

Also,
Vote:Khamisa
You've been given enough chances to do some real scumhunting.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Korejora »

It was obviously not clear, since half the town asked for clarification. Don't turn this on us.

Hopefully we'll hear from Mastin and Caboose before the day's over?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Korejora wrote:It was obviously not clear, since half the town asked for clarification. Don't turn this on us.
Who was this directed to?
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Korejora »

Khamisa wrote:I thought I made my suspicions clear enough when I posted about the FA wagon. Clearly, I am suspicious of those who were on the FA wagon for bogus reasons, especially since it led to a hasty lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”