Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And personally, I wouldn't have minded if you had admitted that you thought Alexhans was scummy and just realized you were wrong. I myself felt the same way about him as you did during twilight. (I just didn't voice it as actively as you obviously.)
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Kise »

I thought Alex was scummy for meta reasons. I checked out how he played when he was mafia and when he was town. He made a lot of post similar to the games when he was mafia in this thread, so....

Wouldn't have mattered though because Steph & Ryan NK'd him before I did. :)

@Hoop - You said a lot of things that just didn't sit right with me. It looked like you were in scum-panic mode so you did a bunch of speculations to introduce chaos as a way to divert from the suspicions we had on you.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yeah, that slipped my mind in the heat of the moment.

KISE VIGGED ALEXHANS FOR GOD SAKE!

We wouldn't have faulted you for admitting Alexhans was scummy. (Steph and Ryan would probably try though ;))
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Hoopla »

Introducing other possibilities and looking at all options is always necessary in lylo. I don't know why people wouldn't want to stop and try and break the set-up or at least analyse it in depth enough to come to a statistically sound play. I may just be bitter, but I thought we were hasty.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Kise »

Post-Game Kill:
Zachrulez

Yet…
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Post-Game Vote: Kise

Oh wait... I'm dead... CRAP!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Hoopla wrote:Introducing other possibilities and looking at all options is always necessary in lylo. I don't know why people wouldn't want to stop and try and break the set-up or at least analyse it in depth enough to come to a statistically sound play. I may just be bitter, but I thought we were hasty.
You can't do that without knowing for sure what the setup is.

I didn't know for sure if Kise was a vig/sk or even mafia.

I didn't know if Ryan was scum or cop.

I was pretty certain you were scum and I was quite content to let night sort the claims out for me. I figured I was going to be stuck in lylo with Steph and a claimed role with them voting for each other.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Also emphasizing the setup while concerns were being voiced on you and not addressing that probably wasn't the best thing to do.

Addressing the concerns before doing your setup analysis might have worked out a bit better.

I'm feeling a bit bitter about the loss, but I honestly just want to help improve everyone's play as much as possible. I would welcome the chance to play any of you again.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 am

Post by X »

alexhans wrote:
X wrote:So when dramonic entered and played hastily (especially with his claim of Stephoscope being Doctor),
He said Steph was a Cop. That actually made me trust Steph more... It was TOO STUPID for someone to do that.
X:
Whoops. Still, I thought that it would make people trust Stephoscope less.

Zachrulez wrote:As I look at the QT, it's interesting to see that the expended a a lot of effort to find a cop that didn't exist.
X:
Yes, that made me laugh.
:lol: :oops:
Zachrulez wrote:The easy lynches thing is a tough call. Sometimes you have to lynch people because their behavior is scummy, but there are players that do the same scummy actions all the time, and it's kind of a tough call to call them simply anti-town vs scummy. (And frustrating that you even have to make that call in the first place.)
X:
QFT.

Kise wrote:I'm pretty sure the mafia killed Alex before I did.. right? Lol.
X:
Technically, you killed him at the same time. But you sent in the PM before Mafia did, IIRC.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Stephoscope »

X wrote:
If I had been under more scrutiny, I was totally ready to put out a theory about how dramonic knew he was going to be lynched, so he laid the foundation for me (an innocent townie, of course) to be suspected and lynched immediately after that.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 am

Post by X »

Stephoscope wrote:
X wrote:
If I had been under more scrutiny, I was totally ready to put out a theory about how dramonic knew he was going to be lynched, so he laid the foundation for me (an innocent townie, of course) to be suspected and lynched immediately after that.
X:
WIFOM.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Stephoscope wrote:
X wrote:
I considered a lot of that WIFOM.

I probably wouldn't have taken well to Steph using it to argue his innocence though.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Kise »

*feels like crap*

I"M SO< SO SORRY ALEX! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE

Yet…
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
X wrote:
I considered a lot of that WIFOM.

I probably wouldn't have taken well to Steph using it to argue his innocence though.
Yeah, I wasn't about to go there unless I felt like I had to.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Amished »

BTW: I PM'd X part of the way through D2 wondering who killed me. X truthfully told me that it was Jazz, and this is part of the PM that she shot me part of the way through D2 (I didn't respond with anything as I can't talk about the game to somebody living).
Jazzmyn wrote:Well, some of this town doesn't seem to be all that bright.... but then who am I to talk since I vigged you and you flipped town? I'm really peeved at myself for that, you know. I was not going to target you initially but then there was something that I read that just seemed "off" and it was late at night and I'd had a few cocktails... and the rest, as they say, is history.

So, again, sorry about that.

As I said in thread, I think that Stephoscope is scum in this game. I'm not sure who his partner (or partners) is/are, but Alex is looking scummier all the time.

Check out Steph's post #585 - I am surprised that nobody has mentioned it yet, but I will be doing so when I post my case on him. This strikes me as a dead giveaway: Steph wrote: "I wonder why DDD was killed? I didn't agree with some of his arguments, but I for one was pretty certain he was town."

Um, what?

Cheers,
Jazz
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Amished »

EBWOP: That's a pretty major scumtell in my book, never talk about the NK, especially concerning surprise or anything. It looks so damn scummy whenever I see that I instantly make a case against that person.

Either way, my luck of dying in small games is amazing. Not counting the one game I've been scum, I've lived 1 night in my first game. Otherwise I've been NK'd by scum in 5 consecutive small games. (or vigged, of course... DAMN YOU JAZZ!!!!) I would've swore that I was the scum NK that night just due to me appearing more protown, and DDD more defending me "knowing" that I'm town... *shrug* o well, not much I can do I guess.

Nicely done overall though, scum. Good game.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Kise »

Does this mean I get mod-killed somehow? Lol.

Yet…
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Amished »

lol do you want to be Kise?

(and I meant that DDD was going to be the vig kill n2, while gateway a lurker/whatever was the vig n1; and a doc saved the mafia kill n2 in my reading to that point anyways...)

No, my name is not "Ed."
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Amished wrote:BTW: I PM'd X part of the way through D2 wondering who killed me. X truthfully told me that it was Jazz, and this is part of the PM that she shot me part of the way through D2 (I didn't respond with anything as I can't talk about the game to somebody living).
Jazzmyn wrote:Well, some of this town doesn't seem to be all that bright.... but then who am I to talk since I vigged you and you flipped town? I'm really peeved at myself for that, you know. I was not going to target you initially but then there was something that I read that just seemed "off" and it was late at night and I'd had a few cocktails... and the rest, as they say, is history.

So, again, sorry about that.

As I said in thread, I think that Stephoscope is scum in this game. I'm not sure who his partner (or partners) is/are, but Alex is looking scummier all the time.

Check out Steph's post #585 - I am surprised that nobody has mentioned it yet, but I will be doing so when I post my case on him. This strikes me as a dead giveaway: Steph wrote: "I wonder why DDD was killed? I didn't agree with some of his arguments, but I for one was pretty certain he was town."

Um, what?

Cheers,
Jazz
Unfortunately Jazz replaced out and that case never came.

Probably one of the key moments in sealing the game for the scum looking back.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Amished »

That sure as hell helped you out a lot. Jazz can be pretty convincing, so they would've lost you, and then dramonic apparently played pretty bad to get lynched. probably would've given everyone more time to catch ryan at the end maybe. Hard to say, but it would've been closer had she stayed around.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Amished wrote:DDD more defending me "knowing" that I'm town... *shrug* o well, not much I can do I guess.
Were you going to come after me on D2 of this game for that?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Amished »

No. I misremembered/misunderstood the situation about N2, thinking you were killed by a vig for defending me (a confirmed townie at that point) by way of you "knowing i'm town" since only scum would "know". Besides, I said that I had steph for sure pegged as scum D2, and not you. I thought you were pro-town throughout when I was reading and you were still alive.

No, my name is not "Ed."
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Personally, X, did good, except if you have three scum there should definitely be a cop. When Zach and Hoopla both claimed VT, I WAS PUMPED, as I knew I was clear for a cop claim.
I actually went back through the entire game, and looked at who I suspected and didn't suspect and made my investigations in line with that. For example, if I suspected Zach on D2 and D3, and checked him out on N3, I had to make sure I didn't post any suspicions of him on D4. It's a lot harder and painstaking than I originally thought, though.
COP CLAIM NOT COUNTERED FOR THE WIN!
alexhans wrote:Kise's kill was TOTALLY reckless... should scum shoot another Town-player we were doomed.
I agree. We were actually thinking about hitting Zach instead (was getting cop vibes at times), but instead went with alex. Had we went with zach would have gotten it over in the night phase.
alexhans wrote: Now, Ryan... You know I'm gonna suspect you forever right? You just played like the scum I hate... Lurky lurk. Low activity. He remains unreachable because he waits a lot to post and then he does so in a manner that he is never in the spotlight.
Ha, don't worry, on my other boards, I am a quick lynch in the first few rounds because of my abilities to play as scum. I PLAY MUCH BETTER AS SCUM THAN TOWN (but play no differently - maybe that's why I'm good as scum), and everyone on my other board thinks it's not worth keeping me around, despite my indepth analysis. I post once a day in most all of my games. That's not lurking. It may be low activity, but content makes a difference.
Alexhans wrote:
I want to see that Quicktopic...
http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/wxdxKfvUuBnQb

@Zach, why was my cop claim fishy? My intent initially when roleclaiming was to counter claim vig, which alex hinted at the previous day. If I had went before you (since I thught you were the cop), I would have counterclaimed vig, saying I never vigged N3 on Alex, and tried to get Kise lynched FTW), but I was home free when you and Hoopla both claimed VT. Earlier in the last day you said "Ryan would be the best lynch candidate" I felt it came out of nowhere and I was certain is was the result of an investigation, but then you claimed VT.
Kise wrote:It was very unfortunate that we asked Ryan to RC last. He got away with the cop claim, and I believed it because he was the 1st to vote for dramonic, so I figured he was onto something then.

Good game, although it was a short experience for me.
No, it wasfortunate that that happened. Ha. I wouldn't have claimed cop. However, when I did the post/vote analysis (which I do as scum and town), Lester's scumminess was too impossible to ignore. I was highly surprised Steph took the route of defending Lester, but I figured if I got my own guy lynched I was in the clear.

Oh, btw, thanks DDD, and I LOVE POST GAME CHATTER!
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by Kise »

Honestly, in the short time I've played with you, I got no scum vibes at all. Good play.

Yet…
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Zachrulez »

ryan2754 wrote:
@Zach, why was my cop claim fishy? My intent initially when roleclaiming was to counter claim vig, which alex hinted at the previous day. If I had went before you (since I thught you were the cop), I would have counterclaimed vig, saying I never vigged N3 on Alex, and tried to get Kise lynched FTW), but I was home free when you and Hoopla both claimed VT. Earlier in the last day you said "Ryan would be the best lynch candidate" I felt it came out of nowhere and I was certain is was the result of an investigation, but then you claimed VT.
There were a few issues with your claim. The Gateway investigation just came off as strange for one. The other issue was the fact that you claimed a guilty on Lester, but was toying around with the idea of unvoting him on the day of the deadline.

Neither of those issues came close to my perception of Hoopla's scumminess, and I was planning to revisit them after what I expected to be an academic scum lynch of Hoopla. I was really surprised to find the game over the next day after my hammer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”