Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

What? Rehab??

Oh right, Rehab! :P
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Kise wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Btw kise-Phoebus scum buddies possibility here.
I'm about to disprove this...
Zito, just vote for me now, please.
1) The chanes of Phoebus & Kise now both being scum have gone
WHEY
down.

2)
WAAAT!?
:evil:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm off to bed. Don't have time to sit around for L-1 and wait to hammer myself, then make my pre-lynch bah post. So here it is.

I'm not going to have a replacement come in because no one needs to go through this ignorant BS. Zito, don't drag the day along if you're going to waste my time. I'll check the fallout thread when this atrocity is over with and the mafia more than likely win. There are some good thinkers here, but they're outweighed by the stubborn players.

Vote: Kise

I'm not going to stick around if the plan is to have me lynched before the week's up regardless of what else is said. Like I said earlier, the sheep players in this game don't deserve my role's help and are only veal for the real scum. I apologize to those who'd like for me to make use of my role, but I'm doing this to shut the bullshit up. Dizzy & Xyl deserve a vig-kill for being brainless bandwagoners (TM). With this unnecessary distraction out of the way (meaning me being the center of attention), hopefully the town can now focus on weeding out the true scum. But if not, then it's only proper that I give props to mafia in advance.

One last thing: I lied about something else because I wanted to avoid being roleblocked during N1.. You'll see what I'm talking about soon.

Please don't justify this mislynch by saying, "Kise was just being a bitch." No, you guys think you're the Gods of scumhunting and the truth is that your egos have failed you... Or you're scum yourselves and did a damn good job on a D1 lynch, to which I applaud you. Mafia deserve to win if this kind of propaganda continues to work on everyone.

To everyone else who kept an open-mind and didn't follow the bandwagon, peace!

Famous last words: "This does not clear Phoebus :) "
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

If that was the hammer, then I'll be irritated.

inHimshallibe: 2 posts
lazarusmoth: 2 posts
Lowell: 1 post

This shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

Mod: Vote count plz
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Omgosh. This whole argument of how "the bandwagoners didn't have an open mind" sucks so bad. Did ever occur to you that sucky play is anti-town and that the #1 responsibilility of a townie-PR is to stay alive so as to help the town? Do you realize you have totally failed to do this?

HOW DARE YOU BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR YOUR CRAPPY PLAY!!! :evil:

This makes me so mad, I think I'm going to create a whole new section on my wiki about it.

Severely Pissed Off, out.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Kise, you'd do a whole lot better if you didn't spend the entire day acting like scum.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

By my count he's at L-1. Also, self-voters must die.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:HOW DARE YOU BLAME ANYONE ELSE FOR YOUR CRAPPY PLAY!!! :evil:
Also this, seriously. You brought all this on yourself, Kise. Don't blame me.
Kappa
Just Monika
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Papa Zito wrote:If that was the hammer, then I'll be irritated.

inHimshallibe: 2 posts
lazarusmoth: 2 posts
Lowell: 1 post

This shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

Mod: Vote count plz
Grrr, lurkers.

unvote
until everyone has posted content.

lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

So what do you guys think? Overly emotional townie with a power role? Or pissed-off found-out scum?

I'm leaning towards the former. The fuck-you venom in kise's rant about how lynching him serves mafia seems real. I know it's good meta to lynch all liars and self-voters and all, but should we put that above scum-hunting?

I'll trust kise in Day 1 so he can give his power a whirl. Let me look at the bandwagon and find possible scum now.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

lazarusmoth wrote:So what do you guys think? Overly emotional townie with a power role? Or pissed-off found-out scum?

I'm leaning towards the former. The fuck-you venom in kise's rant about how lynching him serves mafia seems real. I know it's good meta to lynch all liars and self-voters and all, but should we put that above scum-hunting?

I'll trust kise in Day 1 so he can give his power a whirl. Let me look at the bandwagon and find possible scum now.
Oh hai, welcome to the game. So it wasn't a last-ditch gambit to fake-hammer himself and gain sympathy? Okay then.

Also, you'll have to trust Kise until Day 3, since his alleged role doesn't activate until N2. You're prepared to do that despite the last 9 pages of crap?
Kappa
Just Monika
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

lazarusmoth wrote:So what do you guys think? Overly emotional townie with a power role? Or pissed-off found-out scum?
I've seen rants like that from both, but his earlier play is way too scummy to let pass. If he's not scum he's a complete VI. "I'm just a townie, no I'm an odd-night cop, no I'm a full cop, vote: myself"? Seriously?

cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by cateraction »

Consonant M: I was not rolefishing, I was trying to wade through what the hell Kise was doing with his soft claim and then back peddaling.

Hell, what a nightmare. I honestly have no idea what to do with him. My gut says lynch him, but I've played games with people like him and they always seem to be just awful townies. It's really a crapshoot. I will say, that if Kise is scum, BC is scum.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

My gut says DizzyIzzy and Lamont_Cranston are town.

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
I've seen rants like that from both, but his earlier play is way too scummy to let pass. If he's not scum he's a complete VI. "I'm just a townie, no I'm an odd-night cop, no I'm a full cop, vote: myself"? Seriously?
See, the number of times he's changed his mind in the
TWENTY-THREE HOURS
since he first made the "plain" claim on his role is enough that even if he's telling the truth, it would be entirely reasonable for people to disbelieve him and any results he claims to get. He's essentially made his own role useless. He's behaved scummily. He doesn't have enough credibility for us to believe his claim. His claim is of a role that scum commonly claims. If he lives, he'll be an easy distraction scum can exploit. Essentially, I think he's probably scum and he needs to die now regardless.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm

This is so opportunistic and a little late IMO. :?
I really don't like this post. I don't like how someone that refused to vote a very scummy player now turns self-righteous in analyzing the BW.

This is another thing I HET about bad town play: It makjes the BW's harder to analyze. But just the same there will be good analysys there; just not the same kind as if Kise's play wasn't so bad.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ConsonantM wrote:
xReckon wrote:He claimed I have a plain role
He did not claim u have 1, reckon.
Oh. Forgot the quotations. He claimed "I have a plain role". Happy? >.>
Nah. Keeping my vote. Not convinced, nor do I think we're going to get another lynch going by 10pm.
1: This is Reck saying he'll bandwagon,
2: Reck's admitting 2 wanting a quick-lynch.

Yay 4 scumslips!
Erm, no.
1. This is Reck saying I'd rather random lynch on a decent case of being scum than end up with a no lynch on Day 1.
2. Because I thought the deadline was tonight (well, yesterday now) at 10pm, not a week from now at 10pm.
Papa wrote:However, I can't deny the logic of your last point. Don't think this means you're off the hook, though.

unvote: Kise
vote: consonantM

Post. I know you want to.
Votes 4 me 4 no other reason other than the fact that i haven't posted, despite it being clear i had not done so in ANY of my games 4 hours, and was clearly not online.

Acceptable in the RVS.

Not acceptable out of it.
It's called a pressure vote, and I see nothing wrong with it. He removed his vote from you as soon as you actually posted.
Reck's sudden flip of opinion seems scummy to me.

Not to mention, how he mentions bandwagoning, despite supporting said bandwagon himself.
Umm... or I chose to not tunnel on Kise and try to expand the horizons. At this point, even if Kise is scum, other scum are probably already on the wagon in order to clear themselves later on. I analyzed Xyl's posts and saw they were scummy, so I posted a case.

Oh, and no defense from Xylth? Probably because everyone's too focused on Kise and he doesn't have to worry. It's cool. Ignore my case. Whatever.

That being said, I will admit that I'm now, upon another re-read, more than happy to put my vote back on Kise. I just don't want to put him at L-1 again before town is ready to finally lynch. I'm also not going to put my vote back on him until my case against Xylth is addressed directly.
green shirt thursdays
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Would the protagonist on
Lost
suspect Xyl here? :?:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

More like pawntagonist after the S5 finale... lawl m i rite
green shirt thursdays
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 pm

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote: I will say, that if Kise is scum, BC is scum.
Howso?

Because of how fast i jumped on the bandwagon? When reading Kise's original RC, i didn't understand that it was an actual role claim. When I did, it made sense.

I don't necessarily believe it. If he does however flip town, i will be interested to see what others reactions are. If he flips scum, i would like to hear yours, caters, and Conso's honest opinion.
Kise wrote:
Vote: Kise
Nothing like a, "i'll vote myself, becuase i'm innocent" post.
Kise wrote:#8: I did not misquote Lamont. That quote was something I said, NOT Lamont, but ME, NOT LAMONT< BUT ME WHAT THE FOOK DON"T YA UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT< BUDDY?

o_O

Vote for me.
why are you campaigning?
Kise wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Btw kise-Phoebus scum buddies possibility here.
I'm about to disprove this...
Zito, just vote for me now, please.
ok...
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
8 to lynch

Kise: 6 (inHimshallibe, Lamont_Cranston, BloodCovenent, Phoebus, DizzyIzzyB13, Kise)
Xylthixlm: 2 (sam.samhorn, xRECKONERx)
inHimshallibe: 1 (ConsonantM)
xRECKONERx: 1 (lazarusmoth)
BloodCovenent: 1 (cateraction)

Not Voting: 4 (Lowell, Kise, Papa Zito, Xylthixlm)

Current Deadline:
Monday June 8th, 10 PM Eastern
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Seeking a replacement for Lowell. Tell your friends.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

xRECKONERx wrote:3.
Townies are normally confused at the start of the game, scum are more surprised when they're confused. Good enough tell for a first vote
What? He states that expressing confusion is scummy, then says that townies normally ARE confused? What? What what what what what?
Please engage your brain and read that again. The key word is
expressing

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Brain, engaged.

Still doesn't make any sense. "I'm confused" ZOMG I MUST BE SCUM.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”