SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Welp, huh.

Apparently I missed Ecto's vote in there / wasn't paying close attention.

Looks like that IS lynch.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

Honestly, I wasn't. However, I probably still would have hammered.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Adel »

fos: SpryeX and Porkens

for real.

Hero: assuming that you are town, any final words? How do you thin is most responsible for your lynch? Who should we look most closely at tomorrow? Which of your posts should we pay special heed to tomorrow?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Artem »

Adel, the fact that you didn't have a chart that was concurrent with the game is actually a point against you.

I think that a lot of votes on you were because players suspected that you were pretending to be busy running some deep analysis in the background. So when it turns that you don't even have a chart, which according to you is the how you play this game, then I'm more inclined to side with the sentiment that a lot of the mystery was for show.

Of course, now if Hero flips scum, I'd be more inclined to buy into the scum-driven derailing of Hero's wagon, which would buy you townie points.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

For Real FOS?

Considering ohh, Herod himself, Artem, Ecto, Elmo and you posted almost a whole page without noticing too the "for real" makes little sense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Adel »

Artem wrote:Adel, the fact that you didn't have a chart that was concurrent with the game is actually a point against you.

I think that a lot of votes on you were because players suspected that you were pretending to be busy running some deep analysis in the background. So when it turns that you don't even have a chart, which according to you is the how you play this game, then I'm more inclined to side with the sentiment that a lot of the mystery was for show.

Of course, now if Hero flips scum, I'd be more inclined to buy into the scum-driven derailing of Hero's wagon, which would buy you townie points.
I start charts once I have trouble keeping stuff straight. I was still in the "soaking in the vibe" stage, and doing a lot of undirected reading. I wasn't even close to letting this day finish.
in my notes wrote:Spryx was paired with me in ___
Spryx mentioned in the "am I good player thread" thread on ____ that " "
Spryx has referenced meta use in a positive way in these games ____ as town.
Spryx has made these other posts mentioning meta____

datamine starting point: search author: Spryx

narrative:

adel places focus opon meta
artem attacks hero on meta grounds
spryx attacks meta as abstract notion
adel challenges atrem wagon... it disollves
spryx attempts to link adel to hero
this was the post that I was in the middle of working on. I've found a couple referenced in SpryX's past games that seem to indicate that the "i think that meta is nonesense" argument he forwarded in this game is bullshit. PLEASE look into that if I die tonight
congrats, you have a meta for blindly hammering. Yet another player who thinks that having an anti-town meta will help thenm in games, just what this site needs.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

Artem wrote:Adel, the fact that you didn't have a chart that was concurrent with the game is actually a point against you.
QFT, however;
Artem wrote:I think that a lot of votes on you were because players suspected that you were pretending to be busy running some deep analysis in the background. So when it turns that you don't even have a chart, which according to you is the how you play this game, then I'm more inclined to side with the sentiment that a lot of the mystery was for show.
Except for those of us, of course, who were just
following along
Artem wrote:Of course, now if Hero flips scum, I'd be more inclined to buy into the scum-driven derailing of Hero's wagon, which would buy you townie points.
All aboard for the last
bus
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Adel »

SpyreX wrote:For Real FOS?

Considering ohh, Herod himself, Artem, Ecto, Elmo and you posted almost a whole page without noticing too the "for real" makes little sense.
YOU DON"T VOTE WITHOUT NOTING THE CURRENT VOTECOUNT!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

Adel wrote:
Porkens wrote: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 20#1298220

congrats, you have a meta for blindly hammering. Yet another player who thinks that having an anti-town meta will help thenm in games, just what this site needs.
How insulting :D Please to turn on your irony/sarcasm detector, along with your 'vibe' radar.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Artem »

Porkens wrote: All aboard for the last bus.
Are you talking in the mirror there buddy?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

CAPS LOCK: SRS BUSINESS

I didn't think I was even the L-1 (I missed Ecto's) BUT even if that were the case I wouldn't have cared and still done it.

So, I dont get how Herod managed to not notice that he, himself, was at near lynch and opted to not say anything with the multiple posts he made after I voted.

I'd love to see the "Meta is bullshit" setup since I'm pretty sure I've been damn square on meta is bullshit since day one. See wiki et every time meta is mentioned.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Artem wrote: Are you talking in the mirror there buddy?
Huh, I'm not sure how to respond to this. 'No?' is my initial position, since I was talking specifically, and obviously, to y'all.

Your theory is that I hammered my scum buddy, either unknowingly in a fit of stupidity, or knowingly, but without asking for a claim and therefore making myself look scummy and "blindly hammer happy?" Do either of those strike you as likely?

You also seem pretty confident that Herod is gunna flip scum yet
you weren't on his wagon
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

Porkens wrote: Huh, I'm not sure how to respond to this. 'No?' is my initial position, since I was talking specifically, and obviously, to
Adel
EBWOP
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Artem »

Porkens wrote: Huh, I'm not sure how to respond to this. 'No?' is my initial position, since I was talking specifically, and obviously, to y'all.
I don't think it was obvious. You quoted me right before saying "all aboard for the last bus". To me, that was implying that I was busing my scum-buddy.
Porkens wrote: You also seem pretty confident that Herod is gunna flip scum yet you weren't on his wagon.
I think my stance on Hero was pretty clear without a vote.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Adel »

Porkens wrote: You also seem pretty confident that Herod is gunna flip scum yet
you weren't on his wagon
I don't see this. Atrem doesn't seem confident of hero's alignment to me Are you trying to set him up, again?
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Artem »

@514: Aaah... I see now.

Still, I don't think it makes sense. Why would a wagon start building up on Adel while Hero is under pressure, but not when I was under pressure? People finally had enough of it... all of a sudden? No, I think if Hero flips scum, Adel is town.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Adel »

sima-posted with[quote="Artem"

I think my stance on Hero was pretty clear without a vote.[/quote]
have I been defending the wrong guy for the last half of this day?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Adel »

Artem wrote:@514: Aaah... I see now.

Still, I don't think it makes sense. Why would a wagon start building up on Adel while Hero is under pressure, but not when I was under pressure? People finally had enough of it... all of a sudden? No, I think if Hero flips scum, Adel is town.
it wasn't even a major wagon on me! It was just referenced a lot of times! I never had the same number of votes as H, let alone more.

This is highly unusual in my experience.. I'm not sure what to make of it. I think that if H. flips scum then looking at players referenced my wagon multiple times without getting on board is a good idea.
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Artem »

Adel wrote:sima-posted with[quote="Artem"

I think my stance on Hero was pretty clear without a vote.
have I been defending the wrong guy for the last half of this day?[/quote]

Dude! Post 367.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Nope sorry, I got confused; yes, I was saying you,
Artem
were busing Herod.
Artem wrote: I think if Hero flips scum, Adel is town.
See, that's where I go "all three of them are scum." Or at the very least you may know that Herod will flip scum and are trying to buddy up to Adel now.
Adel wrote: Atrem doesn't seem confident of hero's alignment to me Are you trying to set him up, again?
These two posts are the onse from which I get the "he knows Herod is scum" vibe:
Artem wrote: Adel, the fact that you didn't have a chart that was concurrent with the game is actually a point against you.

This, comming out when it does looks, to me, like a setup in it's own right. It's a declaration that Adel will get townpoints iff Herod flips scum. There's no merit to doing so unless Artem will personally gain from it.

and...
Artem wrote:(RE: I said Artem was busing Herod) Are you talking in the mirror there buddy?
^^^This accusation hinges on Herod being scum.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

Adel wrote:
Artem wrote:@514: Aaah... I see now.

it wasn't even a major wagon on me! It was just referenced a lot of times! I never had the same number of votes as H, let alone more.

This is highly unusual in my experience..
I'm not sure what to make of it. I think that if H. flips scum then looking at players referenced my wagon multiple times without getting on board is a good idea.
I don't actually follow the bolded part. Why would
not
being on your wagon, if Herod flips scum, be a scumtell?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Adel »

Porkens wrote:
These two posts are the onse from which I get the "he knows Herod is scum" vibe:
Artem wrote: Adel, the fact that you didn't have a chart that was concurrent with the game is actually a point against you.

This, comming out when it does looks, to me, like a setup in it's own right. It's a declaration that Adel will get townpoints iff Herod flips scum. There's no merit to doing so unless Artem will personally gain from it.

and...
Artem wrote:(RE: I said Artem was busing Herod) Are you talking in the mirror there buddy?
^^^This accusation hinges on Herod being scum.
eh, I don't buy it. Assuming that Atrem is scum, either way H. flips, Atrem-scum would gain. If H. is scum, then he can NK me and look good tomorrow, if H is town then he can try to lynch me tomorrow.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

Well, you're right, he gains both ways, but the post in question still sets up that gain.

The question is would Artem-TOWN gain from the statement?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”