zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

This looks like a no lynch, but I'll do my part.
Unvote; Vote: Stephoscope
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

As night fell outside, the prisoners of the Manor began to mill around aimlessly. No-one could decide who to lynch
that day, and the debate swang back and forth. As the gibbous moon rose, Sajin began to gibber, and point wordlessly
out of the door, as the candles illuminating the entrance hall flickered and died one by one, towards the group.
It was The Replacement who said one word that triggered the end of their first day in the Manor.

"Run."

Day 1 ends in a no-lynch.

Night 1 begins. Any pro- or anti-town power roles must submit their actions within 72 hours of this post, or lose the opportunity. Any roles capable of night-time communication may now do so.

Day 2 will begin at 9PM GMT on June the 4th.
[/i]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm

As night fell in the halls of the Manor, a dark force awoke, and cast off the skin of the poor unfortunate he
had possessed prior to entering. Standing fully 8 feet tall, the pale, faceless being raised his arms,
and summoned a spear with a cruel, hooked blade, before stalking down the corridor,
towards the room of the one who called himself "The Replacement".

The creature knocked on the door softly. "W-w-who is it?" called The Replacement.
The next knock burst the door wide open, splinters flying. The spear flew through the gap, impaling The
Replacement through the heart. As the world went dark, he saw the creature walk up to him, felt it tear him in half...
and then peace.

On the other side of the manor, the oldest resident cast off the mantle of youth under which he had disguised himself
during the day, and dragged his rotting bones to find the one he thought threatened his home.
Sajin stood no chance, as the wraith hacked him apart with a massive machete, he head cleaved in two, his chest
torn apart by the vicious steel.

The Replacement, Innocent, impaled and torn apart Night 1.
Sajin, Innocent, hacked to death with a machete Night 1.

As the town deals with the violent events of last night, Naomi calls out to the group.
"Guys, in here!" They walk into the lounge to see a large, heavy looking shotgun above the fireplace.
"How come we never noticed that before?" Amished wonders.
"I dunno. I guess it just makes the mod's life easier if these don't all appear at once." said Xtoxm.
"What?"
"...I have no idea."

Incidentally, while he doesn't look much better, hohum's unfortunate condition appears to have steadied over night.

hohum now has until the end of Day 4 to live.

Apologies for the lateness - my wireless modem decided to pack up last night and fail entirely. I'm not likely to get it back for a good 2 weeks, so VCs will be daily, twice daily at best.

Day 2 in The Manor begins.
It will end on the 5th of July.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Take Shotgun
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 am

Post by Nyx »

Take shotgun

Wonders if this works[/b]

Looks like we have 2 seperate informed minorities probably working alone ?
[i]"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep. "[/i]
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 am

Post by Nyx »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Take Shotgun
Shoot the bullet in the air before it starts burning even more :'D
[i]"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep. "[/i]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 am

I just woke up and I can barely even see but I need to write this right now...

Whoever visited me last night (if you haven't already claimed), for obvious reasons, DON'T CLAIM.

Apparently I was supposed die but someone visited me last night and touched the shell. I felt a healing light and now the shell is back to warm to the touch.

I don't believe how anyone can believe Naomi's claim at all. Analysis to follow once I've woke up.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Summary of the latter part of the day from those of us that were busy, plz?

Also, looks like we're up against both the Tall Man and DeFoe. Lovely. Hopefully they're rival factions, but I doubt they're NK-able. And Lamont, for the number of items you're getting, I hope you're on the town's side.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 am

The Replacement, Innocent,
impaled and torn apart
Night 1
I'm wondering if the dual kill method means anything...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lamont - Read the death scene.
The next knock burst the door wide open, splinters flying. The spear flew through the gap, impaling The
Replacement through the heart. As the world went dark, he saw the creature walk up to him, felt it tear him in half...
and then peace.
This implies it's not a double kill.

Lamont, try
that gun?

Also, no lynch was horrible. I think we should look at who didn't bother to vote.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod - Can you please include those not voting in future votecounts
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Amished »

Tall man might be an SK (or two NK's for 1 group?). Two groups actually still lines up with probably a ~2 person scumgroup centered around the tall man and perhaps the welder. The other group is probably the order of blessed agonies, no clue as to how many would have to be in there to be balanced.

It was *not* me that helped Lamont, and he's correct, don't out yourself.

It *was* me that protected hohum, so apparently I can keep him alive longer as a confirmed town. Hopefully more analysis late tonight after I get off work.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 am

Xtoxm wrote:Lamont - Read the death scene.
and then peace.
This implies it's not a double kill.

Lamont, try
that gun?

Also, no lynch was horrible. I think we should look at who didn't bother to vote.
I ws thinking maybe the forces of evil might have joined somehow. I'm just noting it since the kill report
does
have
two
specified kill methods.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 am

Amished wrote:Tall man might be an SK (or two NK's for 1 group?). Two groups actually still lines up with probably a ~2 person scumgroup centered around the tall man and perhaps the welder. The other group is probably the order of blessed agonies, no clue as to how many would have to be in there to be balanced.

It was *not* me that helped Lamont, and he's correct, don't out yourself.

It *was* me that protected hohum, so apparently I can keep him alive longer as a confirmed town. Hopefully more analysis late tonight after I get off work.
Nice work on Ho he gets to live longer :D
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 am

Right now I can barely think. Here is a raw data dump of Naomi's claim posts. Its in reverse order and some of it needs some context which I will be researching later.
Naomi_Saotome wrote:
of course the mod wouldn't want to make this role too powerful...
besides, he did say that this game would be slightly swayed... did he not?
^^^
This statement is BEYOND THE PALE. Trilby is THE NUMBER ONE character. She must die today.

Naomi_Saotome wrote:

One thing is for sure, we need Naomi to talk more. Answer these questions, please:

1) What made you think it would be assumed that your role included a 1-shot cop?

2) When asked directly if your only ability was NK immune, why did you say yes when you are supposedly a 1-shot cop as well?

3) How many mafia games have you played?

4) Have you ever played a game that had a NK immune role, and did that person have a 1-shot cop ability? Please reference the game unless it is ongoing.
1- Trilby is the hero, main character who continues through the game... investigating and unraveling the entire storyline to find the culprit.

2-I was answering the first part of his question, not the question as a whole

3- Amished is correct here...
Naomi_Saotome wrote:Go ahead and think, I think there's been a lot of people failing to do that throughout the game so far... to many people just jumping in and riding someone's wagon.

Anyone who doesn't feel it's a real claim is free to make their own choices... be it good or bad. You're responsible for your actions in the end...
Naomi_Saotome wrote:As I said, I felt it went without saying. My apologies for miss posting because
I felt that it went without saying
Naomi_Saotome wrote:Steph I was referring to your post in 1034

It would seem unreal for the mafia to want keep such a player in the game... the longer they keep said player around, the more dangerous it would be for them.

No, It went without saying before...
Naomi_Saotome wrote:@amished bulletproof/1-shot cop

@steph Why wouldn't the mafia want Trilby out of the picture, day one?

Major FoS: Steph
Naomi_Saotome wrote:
So you're saying you expected a cop like role as well?
^^^^
There is NO WAY she asks this question if her PM said 1-shot Cop. She must die today.

Naomi_Saotome wrote:
Amished wrote:Trilby is the protagonist in 3? of the 4 games. So he's very much so a main pro-town character just out of the theme.

@
Naomi: You're only NK-proof? That's all?
Correct Amished
Naomi_Saotome wrote: Lets see them step forward then...
Wouldn't scum want Trilby gone?
Naomi_Saotome wrote:Yes I know lamont, but there are some things I don't trust, I wanted more people to way in...

But with the truth out there it might be easier to find the real scum....

Trilby power's are Immune to night kill
Naomi_Saotome wrote:You think there's much of a chance anyone else will be waying in before the deadline tonight?

Claim Trilby
There is even more damning evidence in the actual threads, I can smell it. This is just a spur-of-the-moment fake claim that was fleshed out in real-time in the threads themselves.

So until I can do a deeper analysis:

Vote Naomi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:47 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I think Lamont will be able to shoot someone with a bullet of fire... :-0
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:57 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Nobody post VT flavor. With it not being posted scum cannot claim VT.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Oh and
vote naomi
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Lamont, do you think going after someone that has claimed to be a power role (the freakin' hero of the Chzo games) to be a
good
idea? I do admit, the "NK-immune" thing gets me worried that it could just be her explaining her NK-immunity if she is indeed scum, but it could also be a complete and total mistake to throw a way one of our advantages (in a game the mod openly said is stacked against us).

Also, if you're so adamant about this: you have a gun and a bullet. Why not use it?
This statement is BEYOND THE PALE. Trilby is THE NUMBER ONE character. She must die today.
Really? I can respect that the mod wants to make the town balanced, so Naomi's statement isn't OUTRAGEOUS enough to elicit RANDOM CAPS, imo.
There is NO WAY she asks this question if her PM said 1-shot Cop. She must die today.
You're going to have to explain this one, because I ain't getting where you're going with this at all.

Question: who started the rolefishing on Naomi? Can I get a post # for a starting point?

Amished: Good call on the factions. Tall-man could easily be the Brotherhood, while DeFoe/Wielder could be another group of people with the Wielder items. I guess it was just wishful thinking that they would be just one person each.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 am

Post by Devestation »

In case its another 3rd person to claim gets the gun thingy,
Take Shotgun

I wouldn't take it if I wasn't sure what it did, but a shotgun is pretty damn obvious.

And I think Lamont has pretty well nailed Naomi to the floor. I won't vote until she posts to defend herself though.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 am

As the group rushes in a mob towards the fireplace, Nyx tramples the stretching hands of Lamont and Devestation before grabbing the gun himself. "Looks like a pretty standard 8-bore shotgun. Rusty as hell, though. Probably fall apart after one shot."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:38 am

Pablo Molinero wrote:Lamont, do you think going after someone that has claimed to be a power role (the freakin' hero of the Chzo games) to be a
good
idea? I do admit, the "NK-immune" thing gets me worried that it could just be her explaining her NK-immunity if she is indeed scum, but it could also be a complete and total mistake to throw a way one of our advantages (in a game the mod openly said is stacked against us).
I would agree with you which is why I voted Stepho at first but there is no way her claim is genuine here.

Really?
I can respect that the mod wants to make the town balanced
, so Naomi's statement isn't OUTRAGEOUS enough to elicit RANDOM CAPS, imo.
Whaaat?? Do you not understand how theme games work?? Trilby is the CENTRAL character of the ENTIRE GAME. There is NO WAY Trilby is just UNK (UNK is a very common scum roleclaim) and that's it -- oh ya whoops let's throw in the 1-shot Cop (which someone else mentioned first). Your defense here is so very suspicious and backs up my initial opinion of your role-fishing.
Firm FoS Pablo
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 am

I just got out of the shower and while I was in there I did some thinking. I have great news for the village.

The problem with a burning shell that you can't give to anyone is that the village cannot get additional info from a daykill, which would suck.

So:

The shell does not burn and I can give it to whomever I want.

Now it is obvious that this will be a one-shot day vig operation. Normally when a day-vig claims the village directs the kill. Therefore I think we all need to give our input on who needs to be shot today. We need to day-vig
before
we lynch, and lynch based on what we learn.

My input is to vig
Naomi
and if she flips scum, to then lynch Pablo.

Oh and in case cries should ensue regarding my faking on the burning of the shell etc.:

What do you think the mafi would do to a person they knew was carrying a vig item?

That's when I realized I needed to do
something
to make them see the item as non-threatening to them. Eventually I formulated the "burning shell" idea and realized there was no way I could be a threat to them that way.

Also, there was no night visitor. ;)

Let's kick some ass today! 8-)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lamont, I think that's retarded, and you shouldn't have done it, but I think you're town.

Naomi needs to give her result before we do anything.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Whaaat?? Do you not understand how theme games work?? Trilby is the CENTRAL character of the ENTIRE GAME.
Basically, no. This is my first one.
There is NO WAY Trilby is just UNK
Even in a game stacked against us? I don't like your ABSOLUTE certainty here (and RANDOM CAPS).
(UNK is a very common scum roleclaim) and that's it
Proof? Examples? Or are you making things up again? (Genuine question, btw, someone not-Lamont plz answer)
oh ya whoops let's throw in the 1-shot Cop (which someone else mentioned first).
Really? Point against Naomi, then. You know the post number/area where it was first mentioned?
Your defense here is so very suspicious and backs up my initial opinion of your role-fishing.
Oh, cute, you're throwing around buzzwords again. How many times are you going to say that before you give it up. Was. Not. Rolefishing. (And yet, here we are, grilling Naomi about power roles. Irony.) Also, caution =/= defense. You have a decent set of incriminating quotes; Naomi is gonna have to answer for herself.

I need to reread when I have time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”