hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 am

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:@Hewitt- Percy explained the Ace case pretty well. Do you understand why Ace was lying now? And why do you continue to hardly post and post little when you do.
Okay I get it now and that was pretty flipping dodgy of AceMarksmen but I'm still going to have to stick with my vote for Mixologist. Between the two I think Mix is the scummier play and did a scummier move.
Percy wrote:@hewitt: dej's question jogged my memory.
hewitt 436 wrote:
AceMarksman wrote:I see that most of the players here find me scum, so why aren't they voting me? I don't like that at all. Why not?
I don't like this post, it's a blatant attempt to appear to be pro-town.
I had you in the anti-Ace camp, but now you're saying you "don't think anything about him".

You haven't really commented on Ace much at all, with the exception of 436. It gave me the impression you thought he was scum. Was I mistaken?
The only player I had really been thinking about in this game was Mixologist. And AA23 by default because he posts so much but not because I think he's scummy just because he stood out in my mind. I do think that was a shady ass comment by AceMarksmen there, he's probably the second scummiest in my mind.

Vote Count

Mixologist 3 - AA23, AshMC1984, hewitt
AceMarksman 3 - Mixologist, Percy, dejkha
AA23 1 - Empking
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 am

Post by AA23 »

Percy wrote: I am not ignoring your case. I am bashing your case, but that's because it deserves bashing.
Try scumhunting and stop bashing me for a case you admit EXISTS - - My case is based on the very points you ADMIT exist - that's a little hypocritical and narrowminded, no? I mean, hell, I'm not bashing your Ace case and I in no way have suggested he is innocent
Percy wrote:
I know his motivation was, essentially, opportunity
. As I said before, I can see town-Mix
taking advantage of that opportunity to get the day over
, get a scummy player out of the way, and clear up the Dust business and start afresh. I don't think an opportunistic lynch is necessarily a scummy one. Sorry, I just don't.
Percy wrote: You're right to point out that
Mix needs to give his reasons
, but he's already answered the questions you've posed.[/b]

Does anyone in this town ALSO
finally
acknowledge that Mix lynched opportunistically? - And if so, are you all honestly going to bash my case and call me scum for preferring him to Ace?

You all have to remember that an opportunity lynch dressed up as a calculated one is scummy.

@Percy
Why would his opportunity lynch be towny if he fought so hard to say it wasn't?
What question did he answer? I asked for his reasons, and you admit he hasn't given me them - I REALL want them

@Dej
Not ONCE have I put Ace in the clear or suggested he hasn't been in need of investigating - - I find it
incredibly scummy
of you to try and attach me to his potential guilt by saying I'm his scumbuddy and am trying to avoid his lynch - It's cheap and sleazy

I found Ace's comment sarcastic and smug seeing as he's posted in other games during the time that he said he would read this one yet forgot about it completely - - However, that does NOT (now read slowly, Dej)
NOT
outway somebody lynching opportunistically and desperately trying to prove it wasn't - - going so far as to LIE about why it wasn't - - getting CAUGHT in the lie and backtracking before LURKING - - Where's Mix, now?

I feel he lynched opportunistically
Lied about his reasons
Got caught in the lie and backtracked
Is lurking (presently)

Enough has happened for him to respond to.
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 am

Post by AA23 »

Lynching opportunistically

Why fight so hard to lie about why?

And Percy - - Mix has suggested not having many games under his belt at present. Exactly how is it that you feel confident in his meta?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:@Dej
Not ONCE have I put Ace in the clear or suggested he hasn't been in need of investigating - - I find it
incredibly scummy
of you to try and attach me to his potential guilt by saying I'm his scumbuddy and am trying to avoid his lynch - It's cheap and sleazy
Actually, you and Ace are the most likely pair we have. An opportunistic hammer is no where near as scummy as continually lying to get an easy lynch. A scummy hammer can be done by a townie, but lying for an easy lynch would just about always come from scum. The mere fact that you're trying to lynch Mix over Ace for that reason makes you most likely to be Ace's partner.
AA23 wrote: I found Ace's comment sarcastic and smug seeing as he's posted in other games during the time that he said he would read this one yet forgot about it completely - -
However, that does NOT (now read slowly, Dej) NOT outway somebody lynching opportunistically and desperately trying to prove it wasn't
- - going so far as to LIE about why it wasn't - - getting CAUGHT in the lie and backtracking before LURKING - - Where's Mix, now?
Quote me on where i said it did.
AA23 wrote:

Lied about his reasons
Is lurking (presently)

That sounds almost like the Ace case, only Ace's case consist nothing but him continually lying from the start. So that means Mix has some wiggle room to flip town... not really any Ace though.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Lynching opportunistically

Lying for a quick lynch

Why not lynch him for it right away?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:10 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote: Actually, you and Ace are the most likely pair we have.
What have I done that was scummy? I've been scumhunting and for good reason - I choose not to ignore opportunity lynches in a game with FIVE villains and two dead townies

dejkha wrote: Quote me on where i said it did.
Are you being a jerk, or are you being serious?

There is no quote where you say that Ace's case does NOT outway Mix's - but you are
aware
that your above statement is playing both sides, right? How can you agree my case holds more weight than Ace's, while at the same time condemn me for working with Mix's?

I'm fully prepared to investigate Ace after Mix is taken care of - - Mix is the one with the scummiest record in this game.
AA23 wrote:

Lied about his reasons
Is lurking (presently)

That sounds almost like the Ace case, only Ace's case consist nothing but him continually lying from the start. So that means Mix has some wiggle room to flip town... not really any Ace though.[/quote]

Actually, it's reverse.

@Dej -
Please give quotation for your statements. See, I went a long time on D1 (before looking back) believing that Zwet had fought and fished for the CC (until I realized he hadn't, and it was just you stating that he did)

Now I'm hearing that Ace didn't lie just about the Dust meta - - he has aparently lied MULTIPLE times, and from the beginning of the game -
Can you please elaborate on that?

Anyhow - -
If you agree they are the same, except "Ace has been lying from the start" - technically, Ace has more wiggle room to be town.

He hasn't been present, and none of his lies have hurt the town (as much as a scummy hammer) - - The act of lying is indeed something one can regard as scummy - but would you really regard it as more weight in a game with five villains and two dead townies where somebody opportunistically lynched?
------------------------

Ace - Lied, and lurked

Mix - Opportunistically lynched, lied about his reasons why, backtracked the lie, lurked

****I appreciate you and Percy finally acknowledging the opportunistic hammer - I don't mean that sarcastically - I thought I was going mental and you weren't seeing it****
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:Lynching opportunistically

Lying for a quick lynch

Why not lynch him for it right away?
He did lynch him right away - he hammered and then put the reasons up hours after.

Those reasons turned out to be false as he would have been convinced on page 5 when they were all brought up.

So he lied AGAIN and said he didn't like being on wagons early unless he started them

That turned out to be a lie and he backtracked - - he has since lurked and has not answered AGAIN (weird how a towny needs to manufacture multiple reasons on why he's innocent eh?)

Also - - before he lurked - he didn't look too hot as a hypocrite - - I proved that in an earlier post where he said I was scummy for sounding sure about scum and then I quoted him making passionate sure statements lol that one was funny
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 am

Post by dejkha »

AA wrote:What have I done that was scummy? I've been scumhunting and for good reason - I choose not to ignore opportunity lynches in a game with FIVE villains and two dead townies
There's two scum groups, so you can be scum and still be scumhunting. Check 396 for my reasons on why you're scum.
AA wrote:There is no quote where you say that Ace's case does NOT outway Mix's -
Then don't imply that I said it, silly.
AA wrote:How can you agree my case holds more weight than Ace's, while at the same time condemn me for working with Mix's?
I'm not condemning you for working with Mix's case, but I don;t see how Mix's case is bigger than Ace's, so if you or Ace flips scum, I'll be sure the other is as well.
AA wrote:Now I'm hearing that Ace didn't lie just about the Dust meta - - he has aparently lied MULTIPLE times, and from the beginning of the game -
Can you please elaborate on that?
Assuming you want quotes to support this, Percy explained it perfectly in 496 as to how he was continually lying and misleading town.
AA wrote:Anyhow - -
If you agree they are the same, except "Ace has been lying from the start" - technically, Ace has more wiggle room to be town.

He hasn't been present, and none of his lies have hurt the town
Ace doesn't have more wiggle room because he was always lying. His lies played a part in outing our Seer and getting him killed. That hurt us quite a bit. Not that it matters whether or not the lies "hurt the town", but all it needs to have the intention to hurt town, which they all did.
Ace - Lied, and lurked

Mix - Opportunistically lynched, lied about his reasons why, backtracked the lie, lurked
They didn't lie about the same thing or at the same time and those are the factors that make Ace more scummy.
AA23 wrote: He did lynch him right away - he hammered and then put the reasons up hours after.
I was talking about Ace.

Quick lynch =/= Quick hammer

And Ace has done everything Mix has done except to a more extreme extent. He lied to the town in hope of a quick lynch, repeatedly lied to try and get out of it and has lurked the entire time after that. Mix hammered,
then
lied and only seems to be lurking at this moment.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:55 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:What have I done that was scummy?
There's two scum groups, so you can be scum and still be scumhunting. Check 396 for my reasons on why you're scum.
396 is you bitching about being misrepresented - - That's a very easy thing to do when you post like a nutbar - - like below

You made that STUPID comment of "Quote me where I said that" in regards to Mix/Ace case being stronger - - Why waste my time with shit like that when you KNOW you made your decision on what case you thought was stronger? TO CONFUSE
dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:There is no quote where you say that Ace's case does NOT outway Mix's -
Then don't imply that I said it, silly.....

I'm not condemning you for working with Mix's case,
but I don;t see how Mix's case is bigger than Ace's
, so if you or Ace flips scum, I'll be sure the other is as well.
In the bold there - - try making a decision on something before you cry "misrep" or whine some more - - you either think my case is stronger, or you don't - - there's your decision and I DO hope you don't flip flop again.

dejkha wrote: Assuming you want quotes to support this, Percy explained it perfectly in 496 as to how he was continually lying and misleading town.
Actually, if you bothered reading - - he pointed out one lie, and a lot of lurking.

Besides - - in a reread, it's still THIN - we don't have access to the offsite meta - something that thin holds no candle to opportunistic lynching
dejkha wrote:Mix
hammered
then
lied
and only seems to be
lurking
at this moment.
Dej and Percy agree that the points of my case EXIST but do not want to be on it for their own reasons (that's their choice)

I just want it to be known that my agreed points of

The Dirty Hammer
The lies
The lurking
The hypocrisy (which I proved in an earlier post)

All exist - - -

Dej is saying I'm scum because I'm not on the Ace wagon - - aside form him being a pouting child about it, I have (ADMITTEDLY!!! BLOODY ADMITTEDLY!!!) a reason to be on the Mix case, yet he is branding me as SCUM for not being on it?

"Join my wagon or else you're scum with them!!" - - what is that crap?

I am SCUMHUNTING - - I am scumhunting someone on evidence everyone AGREES is there - - I have NOT said Ace is innocent, I've said Mix is guilty!

I think it's wildly childish and cheap to connect me to the guilt of another player while I'm doing my job

You all have SAID - - SAID the damn evidence exists, and you don't want to be on the wagon - - weird, but sure, free country
I won't tell you to be on it or else

Just STOP bashing my wagon - - - the evidence exists, you admit it, there is NO POINT to bash it!

Just work on your own case and stop harassing me - - do you guys honestly have nothing better to do with your case on Ace, or are you going to continue to yell and cry

"AA23!! HAHAH! You're so stupid to be on a wagon with all that evidence"

Like Jesus Murphy you guys are narrow minded -

Call me scum if I do something scummy
Call my wagon weak if it has no evidence
SCUMHUNT the person you all say is SCUM for crying out loud

But don't waste my time and admit my points are present while telling me to get off my wagon
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 am

Post by AA23 »

Dej. I'm sorry for the name calling.

If anyone is going to challenge whether I have a forest, don't point at my trees.

It's unintelligent.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 am

Post by dejkha »

AA wrote:396 is you bitching about being misrepresented - - That's a very easy thing to do when you post like a nutbar - - like below
No, 396 is me showing why you're scum.
AA wrote:You made that STUPID comment of "Quote me where I said that" in regards to Mix/Ace case being stronger - - Why waste my time with shit like that when you KNOW you made your decision on what case you thought was stronger? TO CONFUSE
Why waste your time? I'm not. I was just proving the point on how you put words into my mouth and say that I say things that I never did. Asking you to provide quotes of things you know I didn't say isn't wasting your time.
AA wrote:In the bold there - - try making a decision on something before you cry "misrep" or whine some more - - you either think my case is stronger, or you don't - - there's your decision and I DO hope you don't flip flop again.
Quote me on where I flip flopped by saying both the Mix case was better and the Ace case was better. If you can quote me saying/impying that I said those both at different times, then ok. But if you can't, again, stop putting words into my mouth (or stop being stupid, whatever works).
AA wrote:Actually, if you bothered reading - - he pointed out one lie, and a lot of lurking.
Fine, then if that's not enough, check the top of post 152 and 154. Then later he was caught lying again when he said Dust could confirm it, but Dust denied it.
AA wrote:Dej is saying I'm scum because I'm not on the Ace wagon - - aside form him being a pouting child about it, I have (ADMITTEDLY!!! BLOODY ADMITTEDLY!!!) a reason to be on the Mix case, yet he is branding me as SCUM for not being on it?
Would anyone else like a quote of me saying this? I would. Seriously AA, all you have to do is quote me once saying things you claim and I'll lay off, but you HAVEN'T because you CAN'T. You're pathetic scum. You really are. This is the reason I think you're scum, because you're constantly lying.

AA, have you ever heard the phrase "You're making mountains out of molehills"? Well, that's your case.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Dej. I'm sorry for the name calling.

If anyone is going to challenge whether I have a forest, don't point at my trees.

It's unintelligent.
Now is not the time to be talking about your twig and berries >_>

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 am

Post by AA23 »

My hands are clean from this - - Dej, I welcome any votes you'd like to throw my way - your logic and poor game play will only prove me the victor (I wasn't wrong in saying I will always beat you at this game - you're never right about my allignment, are you? lol)
---------------------------------------
I have my case.

It is not made from nothing and is worth my time.

People are on the wagon as well and share this sentiment.

---------------------------------------

That's my final thought.

If anyone has a better case, lay it out. Otherwise, leave me and my case be
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 am

Post by dejkha »

No quote then? Alright cool. Point proven, people.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 am

Post by AA23 »

Great scumhunting, Dej lmfao.....

@Thesp - - thoughts on my presented case that people are voting in favor of given the evidence that exists AND people are NOT voting of....while still acknowledging the evidence that exists. Where does your vote lie, and if it doesn't lie on the two given cases, do you have one of your own.

@Khamisa - - Given what's presented, does the Mix wagon earn your vote? Does the case make sense and show Mix for scum?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Great scumhunting, Dej lmfao.....
I'm repeatedly catching you acting scummy nonstop. That is great scumhunting.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by hewitt »

I feel like this is just turning into a dejkha vs. AA23 game.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Percy »

I agree, this is getting us nowhere. We need to press on to a lynch.

@Khamisa, Thesp and Ash: You're not voting. Why? What do you think of the cases?

@Empking: Do you think AA is still the most scummy candidate? You are voting him, after all.

@Mix: Do you think you have adequately responded to AA's case against you?
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

AshMC1984 wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:
AA23 wrote:there is Ash on the wagon who also has a tag that suggests policy lynching Zwet - - I'm not a fan of players who take pride in how quick they get players killed over how many scum they catch
Huh?
Percy wrote:@Khamisa, Thesp and Ash: You're not voting. Why? What do you think of the cases?
I'm voting. I'm voting for Mix. I'm on record as liking both the Mix and the Ace cases. I'm old-school Mix-and-Ace-case-guy.

I like the Mix case better, but feel that Ace is being given waaaay too much leniency and time to post constructively. If more votes appear on him I will gladly unvote mix and drop the hammer.
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by Percy »

Apologies, Ash.

It's Ace who isn't voting.

What a surprise.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Percy wrote:I agree, this is getting us nowhere. We need to press on to a lynch.

@Khamisa, Thesp and Ash: You're not voting. Why? What do you think of the cases?

@Empking: Do you think AA is still the most scummy candidate? You are voting him, after all.

@Mix: Do you think you have adequately responded to AA's case against you?
Yes I do.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 am

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:I feel like this is just turning into a dejkha vs. AA23 game.
Maybe if you and others started taking part, it wouldn't be that way.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 am

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:
hewitt wrote:I feel like this is just turning into a dejkha vs. AA23 game.
Maybe if you and others started taking part, it wouldn't be that way.
I know but honestly I don't care about your guys' argument. If I had to pick a side I couldn't because I just don't think either side is really compelling.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 am

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:I know but honestly I don't care about your guys' argument. If I had to pick a side I couldn't because I just don't think either side is really compelling.
Maybe if you got involved earlier, this wouldn't have been an issue since it wouldn't have been just me and AA. And we're both taking sides on why a particular lynch is better for this day and why people are acting scummy. If you can pick as side, then it's likely you don't agree with either of us.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 am

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:
hewitt wrote:I know but honestly I don't care about your guys' argument. If I had to pick a side I couldn't because I just don't think either side is really compelling.
Maybe if you got involved earlier, this wouldn't have been an issue since it wouldn't have been just me and AA. And we're both taking sides on why a particular lynch is better for this day and why people are acting scummy. If you can pick as side, then it's likely you don't agree with either of us.
Alright well I'm going to stick with my vote and my reasonings thanks.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”