mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

Incognito wrote:
Post 71, mykonian wrote:54: and she backtracked in saying it is all nothing serious. I don't know what to think, but I'll remember it. The question pointed out the problem, there came an answer, and I'm happy with that.
But she never even answered your question yet...
and that is enough to me, with the added saying that the votes were nothing serious. I don't need to know more. Do you?
Post 71, mykonian wrote:Oh, and that last reason: may I take a guess? Buddying up? to Porkens perhaps? :twisted:
Is this a joke or are you being serious here? I can't tell with the addition of the smiley.

If it's serious, what makes you think I'm buddying up to anyone let alone Porkens?
Hmm, I thought that was the only thing I talked about further...
You've commented on Zilla, yes, so I understand your suspicion of her but what makes you bring up VP Baltar's name of all the people in this game? Reading through your posts, I don't see you mentioning anything about him until now so what exactly would you be accusing him of?
Porkens did, I reacted that that could be a good post in the beginning, and that I did agree with it.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Incog wrote:Fair enough to 62 and 65, I suppose. ZazieR's reaction to your questions/comments didn't really lead me to believe that this was some running gag between you and her but yeah. ZazieR, is this true for the most part?
Post 62 is true. Ongoing game though. But he did ask me why I was doing multiple small posts there.
Post 65 is also true as I don't have any exams on sunday. But I blew one final, which he knows, so I want to have a good mark for the last two. To undo the damage :)
Ignore the ''R''
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 am

Post by charter »

I give you all, the first scum.
unvote, vote Zilla

For switching votes so fast, and backing down after being called out.

I have to admit I am lost in all this recent bantor. What is the point of it?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Zilla »

Okay seriousmode now.

I wanted to see what Plum's reaction was to me saying my Porkens vote wasn't serious, but then a page went by with no plum and tons of people basically making my question lose impact.

You're all going to accuse me of something for it, but that's okay. I actually was about 25% serious in voting for Porken based on his first reaction, 36.

I do like the "case" building on me though, it's our gate out of RVS.

for now though,
unvote: porkens
Vote: Mykonian

I really don't like his stance here, I'm thinking his reluctance to commit to a vote on me is because he knows that this case leads to a mislynch and he can't quite bring himself to commit to it on such shaky logic. I also didn't like his 48 unbidden defense of Porkens.

For the record, I'm slightly suspicious of KMD because he's usually obvtown no matter what his alignment is, and this time I'm not getting that feel from him. I don't know what this means though.

Also, Incognito, you modded a marathon game with me, I'm pretty sure. It's possible those don't count for you though :P.

I haven't played with afatchic, porkens, plum, or camn, and I think I only modded a marathon game with ZazieR. And I can't remember if she was the one who was replaced before the game started or not.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Zilla »

Charter: explain your reason for saying I "backed down"
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Zilla wrote:What's scummy about FoS/voting 4 players? Even outside of RVS?
I'm pretty sure it's the timeframe in which you did it in. You could have been simply testing the waters to see what stuck. I'm of the belief that this is definitely what your Porkens vote was.
mykonian wrote:Porkens did, I reacted that that could be a good post in the beginning, and that I did agree with it.
You think Porkens' vote was serious, yes or no? If yes, please explain what you think he was voting me for.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 am

Post by mykonian »

VP Baltar wrote:
mykonian wrote:Porkens did, I reacted that that could be a good post in the beginning, and that I did agree with it.
You think Porkens' vote was serious, yes or no? If yes, please explain what you think he was voting me for.
I though it serious, and weak. the fact that you want to point out so early that you are part of the big group, by using "we"

and hello Zilla:

You come with a complete nonsense "rolefishing accusation" which was pointed out by several. You pick one of them (me) and add that I haven't voted, something that is quite obvious. Because I would be scared of voting during something we call the random voting stage :)

I must say, brilliant case :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Porkens, was your vote on me serious?
YOUR AD HERE

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:50 am

Post by mykonian »

it is not a big deal anyway... what do you expect this early in the game. It is just slightly better then a random vote.

and eh, why do you ask?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 am

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:Charter: explain your reason for saying I "backed down"
Voting someone for "rolefishing" is clearly not "not serious". When questioned, you tried to pass it off as "not serious".

Zilla's post 78 pretty enforces the idea of her being scum. She has finally found a place where her vote will stick. The reasons she is voting for mykonian are crap too, it boils down entirely to WIFOM.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

It seems more to me that you were considering voting for me because you saw I had 3 votes and thought it was a serious wagon forming. You implied that you had considered voting for me, but just needed some more suspicions confirmed before you cast the vote. I would contest that it wasn't a serious wagon at all.

Other people also seemed to not be taking Porkens serious. I would like to know if he thought it was a serious vote or not.
YOUR AD HERE

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 9:57 am

Post by mykonian »

VP Baltar wrote:It seems more to me that you were considering voting for me because you saw I had 3 votes and thought it was a serious wagon forming. You implied that you had considered voting for me, but just needed some more suspicions confirmed before you cast the vote. I would contest that it wasn't a serious wagon at all.

Other people also seemed to not be taking Porkens serious. I would like to know if he thought it was a serious vote or not.
whoopsie. I wasn't clear. Yes, I liked the observation, no, I am not going to vote you, because you are not that likely scum. I haven't checked the votes till now.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Zilla »

Charter: What makes you say that my vote had to be serious in the first place? I think there's a difference in what everyone thinks is serious and not.

Basically, I was serious in the aspect that I suspected him of rolefishing, but I wasn't seriously considering lynching him over it.

Charter tunneling was trademark of scum-Charter in Family Guy mafia. He's opposite of Mykonian in that he'll blindly commit to a case.

Mykonian, I said nothing about how you had no vote in RVS and said everything on your hesitation to lay down a serious vote. It's not like you can't have a serious vote until someone declares RVS is over.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Zilla »

charter wrote:Zilla's post 78 pretty enforces the idea of her being scum. She has finally found a place where her vote will stick. The reasons she is voting for mykonian are crap too, it boils down entirely to WIFOM.
Explain "place where her vote will stick" and "boils down entirely to WIFOM."
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:13 am

Post by mykonian »

Zilla wrote:Mykonian, I said nothing about how you had no vote in RVS and said everything on your hesitation to lay down a serious vote. It's not like you can't have a serious vote until someone declares RVS is over.
like I would listen to others for that. It is my vote, I place it, when I have something that interests me, when I want to point something out, when I want to play with it. It is simply not useful to vote already, so I'm not going to.

and I'm already 16. So don't treat me like a child :)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Zilla »

Then you have no dispute with me and my argument is completely valid.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 am

Post by mykonian »

Zilla wrote:Then you have no dispute with me and my argument is completely valid.
you think so? Random votes don't say a lot, and are "flushed away" by all the other votes.

You say I'm scared to vote.

I say a vote isn't much use now.

I can't be scared, as votes aren't very much checked in the RVS. They don't say a lot. But if they don't say a lot, why would you vote?

Please show me, how you think your argument could be valid...
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 10:38 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote Zilla

Zilla wrote:
unvote
Vote: Porkens
for rolefishing.
Not even close to rolefishing. You basically claimed DV early on, and judging by the last votecount, that doesnt really hold up. Also I dont really see anything wrong with a DV either claiming early either for their own benifit, and the benifit of the town as to not accidently quick lynch a player.

Later you claim it was a joke. The question is why would you jokevote a player for what is a legitimate scumtell in a majority of situations. A joke vote is based on avatar, past games, and things along that line. I dont see how you joke about this.
Again this follows a lot of the above. You are saying people are scummy for attacking you over something that is scummy. When you make a joke that seems pretty serious, there is no way you should be expecting people to not be voting you over it.
Zilla wrote:I wanted to see what Plum's reaction was to me saying my Porkens vote wasn't serious, but then a page went by with no plum and tons of people basically making my question lose impact.

You're all going to accuse me of something for it, but that's okay. I actually was about 25% serious in voting for Porken based on his first reaction, 36.
If that vote was at all serious, thats just a very bad vote. Its a very obvious ability, and easily could lynch someone when someone just wanted a claim out of them. These are very double edged blades.
I do like the "case" building on me though, it's our gate out of RVS.
Just choosing a random post and calling it scummy is another way to get out of the RVS from my experiance.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Zilla »

Mykonian, you're claiming two things at once. You're saying you don't want to random vote, and that your vote is "worthless" now, and you alternate between the two, and neither make any sense.

The first makes no sense because it's only random voting if you're doing it for random reasons. If you have a serious reason, it's not a random vote. The second also makes no sense because it shouldn't matter who looks at your vote. It's paranoid scum who worry about how their vote looks.

I'm not claiming doublevoter. It was a mechanism to draw discussion, which it did. Porkens then asked if I was a doublevoter. That was the reaction I was looking for, and that's why I voted him. Llama, I assume you see the bad logic in saying:
LlamaFluff wrote:If that vote was at all serious, thats just a very bad vote. Its a very obvious ability, and easily could lynch someone when someone just wanted a claim out of them. These are very double edged blades.
Firstly, nobody else was voting Porkens and I fully didn't expect it to be a lynch. Secondly, I already implied I was a doublevoter before voting Porkens. Nobody would put him at L-1 without questioning if I counted twice. Thirdly, you're arguing that, in the event I was a doublevoter and serious, that voting at all is apparently bad, and this has nothing to do with voting Porkens.

Also.
LlamaFluff wrote:Not even close to rolefishing. You basically claimed DV early on, and judging by the last votecount, that doesnt really hold up. Also I dont really see anything wrong with a DV either claiming early either for their own benifit, and the benifit of the town as to not accidently quick lynch a player.
This is no basis for voting me. There's no implication that I must be scum in this at all. I fake-soft-claimed doublevoter in RVS. What possible scum motivation aside from WIFOM is there? You say you don't believe Porkens was rolefishing and so you don't agree with my vote, but again, where does that implicate me as scum? Also, I don't believe you don't see how it's able to be construed as rolefishing. Sure, it's something town can ask too, which is why it was hardly serious, but again, why does voting on that make me scum?

Weak case is weak.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 11:24 am

Post by mykonian »

Zilla wrote:Mykonian, you're claiming two things at once. You're saying you don't want to random vote, and that your vote is "worthless" now, and you alternate between the two, and neither make any sense.

The first makes no sense because it's only random voting if you're doing it for random reasons. If you have a serious reason, it's not a random vote. The second also makes no sense because it shouldn't matter who looks at your vote. It's paranoid scum who worry about how their vote looks.
or town that likes to see what the reaction of scum on a vote is. That won't help if they don't think it is serious :twisted:

btw, it would be nice if I had a town game of you I could read. Would you have a link?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In such a small time span, it just seems different. Almost like the spaghetti tactic. Throw stuff around and see what sticks.
ZazieR wrote: Though I can now also include not meta voting as you later switched to camn XD
I meta voted. I just changed it afterwards. I always change it eventually. :wink:
ZazieR wrote:There's one post which has my attention. But I'm not planning to comment on it soon though.
Um, what?
mykonian wrote: But, as we all know, you don't have them on sundays :)
I had one on a Saturday morning, so it's possible.
Incognito wrote: There's another reason for that vote, but I'd like to withhold that information at this time too.
Why are we witholding reasons for votes?
LlamaFluff wrote:This is why I like people to vote as it forces them to put up some suspicions.
QFT.
mykonian wrote: b: yes top pick, but
I want to look longer
Why? (to the bolded)
mykonian wrote: c: no, just that if I were to accuse him, the case would be ridiculously weak.
Does it matter if a case is weak at this point in the game? A weak case is better than a joke case or no case at all.
Incognito wrote:
Post 71, mykonian wrote:Oh, and that last reason: may I take a guess? Buddying up? to Porkens perhaps? :twisted:
Is this a joke or are you being serious here? I can't tell with the addition of the smiley.

If it's serious, what makes you think I'm buddying up to anyone let alone Porkens?
Looked to me like he was guessing at your reason for voting him. The fact that you read that as an accusation against you catches my attention.
Zilla wrote: You're all going to accuse me of something for it, but that's okay. I actually was about 25% serious in voting for Porken based on his first reaction, 36.
Really? You think he was rolefishing by asking about a role that would become obvious immediately anyway? Then you lied when asked about it and said it was for reactions?

Unvote, Vote Zilla

Zilla wrote: For the record, I'm slightly suspicious of KMD because he's usually obvtown no matter what his alignment is, and this time I'm not getting that feel from him. I don't know what this means though.
You expect me to look overly protown in the RVS?

(Or maybe it's because you saw me as scum in the last game you played with me.)
VP Baltar wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's the timeframe in which you did it in. You could have been simply testing the waters to see what stuck. I'm of the belief that this is definitely what your Porkens vote was.
Wow. Way to steal my accusation EXACTLY. Even if you posted it before I did. :P
Zilla wrote:Charter: What makes you say that my vote had to be serious in the first place? I think there's a difference in what everyone thinks is serious and not.
You said it wasn't serious. Then you said it was 25% serious. Now you are implying that it wasn't serious. Which is it?
Zilla wrote: Basically, I was serious in the aspect that I suspected him of rolefishing, but I wasn't seriously considering lynching him over it.
Again, double-vote is so obvious that it would be pointless for scum to fish for. And what makes you think all serious votes mean that you want a person lynched?
Zilla wrote: Charter tunneling was trademark of scum-Charter in Family Guy mafia. He's opposite of Mykonian in that he'll blindly commit to a case.
Charter does this as town too. Probably even more than he does as scum. I won't lynch Charter for tunneling.
mykonian wrote:I say a vote isn't much use now.

I can't be scared, as votes aren't very much checked in the RVS. They don't say a lot. But if they don't say a lot, why would you vote?
This fails the "if everybody did this, would it help town?" test miserably.
Zilla wrote: I'm not claiming doublevoter. It was a mechanism to draw discussion, which it did. Porkens then asked if I was a doublevoter.
That was the reaction I was looking for
, and that's why I voted him. Llama, I assume you see the bad logic in saying
Zilla wrote:Firstly, nobody else was voting Porkens and
I fully didn't expect it to be a lynch.
So you set a trap and didn't want to lynch the person you "caught"?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

KMD, till now I have not had any problems with games not starting. And I see no reason to make a mess here. I would also like to know how far we are with Zilla, because I've seen a lot of votes on her.

and a weak case is or an excuse for a vote, or something that shows the unvote will come. I'm not interested in that.

O yes, thank you for pointing at charters meta
I will vote you on the moment I have the idea you are lurking :)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by camn »

So, this is TOTALLY not comprehensive... I am just trying to KIND OF keep up in between cramming.......maybe add a tiny bit to these games!

Kmd4390 wrote:
Whoever thinks that the weekend BEFORE finals isn't busy has been out of school TOO LONG!
Kmd4390 wrote:
Incognito wrote: There's another reason for that vote, but I'd like to withhold that information at this time too.
Why are we witholding reasons for votes?
He has been doing that lately! I don't like it either.........its new, I think.
Kmd4390 wrote: Does it matter if a case is weak at this point in the game? A weak case is better than a joke case or no case at all.
SO TRUE.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Zilla wrote: For the record, I'm slightly suspicious of KMD because he's usually obvtown no matter what his alignment is, and this time I'm not getting that feel from him. I don't know what this means though.
You expect me to look overly protown in the RVS?
I kind of agree.........you usually DO look obvtown all the time! Even in Medieval.....you only got caught on voting patterns...
I haven't read you that hard in THIS game yet, though... so I am not saying you are scummy YET. Just commenting....
Kmd4390 wrote:
Zilla wrote: Charter tunneling was trademark of scum-Charter in Family Guy mafia. He's opposite of Mykonian in that he'll blindly commit to a case.
Charter does this as town too. Probably even more than he does as scum. I won't lynch Charter for tunneling.
That he does... but I
would
lynch him for it!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

camn wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Whoever thinks that the weekend BEFORE finals isn't busy has been out of school TOO LONG!
less then a year, I had them :) And, the ones that come shouldn't scare her anymore.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

mykonian wrote:KMD, till now I have not had any problems with games not starting. And I see no reason to make a mess here. I would also like to know how far we are with Zilla, because I've seen a lot of votes on her.

and a weak case is or an excuse for a vote, or something that shows the unvote will come. I'm not interested in that.

O yes, thank you for pointing at charters meta
I will vote you on the moment I have the idea you are lurking :)
I'm just saying that if nobody voted until there was a real reason to, we'd never lynch anyone.

And do you think my scum meta is that I lurk? Because if so, I'd like to know why you get that impression. I actually prefer to control a game as scum. I'll push my ideas like I would as town and I'll fight to the death to get the lynch I want. Of course, if I'm town who thinks I'm right, I'll do that too. But I definitely don't lurk strategically. Ever.
camn wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Why are we witholding reasons for votes?
He has been doing that lately! I don't like it either.........its new, I think.
As town, scum, or both?
camn wrote: I kind of agree.........you usually DO look obvtown all the time! Even in Medieval.....you only got caught on voting patterns...
I haven't read you that hard in THIS game yet, though... so I am not saying you are scummy YET. Just commenting....
Says the vig who killed me. :roll:

And I even tried to connect myself to you, Yos, Farside, and Tajo before I died. But RS was the one who everyone connected to me...[/rantonbadgame]
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”