EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Naomi:
Are you now claiming to be a cop also?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Setael »

Whoa whoa whoa, Naomi's claim is really weird. She says she's NK immune and when asked outright if that's all she says yes:

Naomi wrote:
Amished wrote: Trilby is the protagonist in 3? of the 4 games. So he's very much so a main pro-town character just out of the theme.

@Naomi: You're only NK-proof? That's all?

Correct Amished
So then Naomi says to Amished "So you're saying you expected a cop like role as well?" and then POOF! magically she has a cop like role as well and says she's Bulletproof/1-shot cop.

That sequence of posts really looked like Amished feeding her a fake claim. Not sure what to think. Seems like a player like her who is new enough to not know what it means to claim would just full claim outright rather than half claiming and then adding more later... it's really scummy. And how do you say "It goes without saying" when you just asked Amished if he expected Trilby to have a cop role. I don't know what to think. I think Steph is right. Either that or Naomi is super newb who just made the weirdest scummiest claim ever... :/

I'll be back before deadline. I want to think about this.
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

Go ahead and think, I think there's been a lot of people failing to do that throughout the game so far... to many people just jumping in and riding someone's wagon.

Anyone who doesn't feel it's a real claim is free to make their own choices... be it good or bad. You're responsible for your actions in the end...
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 am

Post by The Replacement »

I believe the claim and really dislike the way Stephoscope is trying to push the lynch on that claim when there isn't a counterclaim. I disagree that it is the easiest role to fakeclaim, because if there there is someone else who is actually Trilby then Naomi_Saotome is figured out. It's probably one of the least safe roles to be fake claiming in my opinion.

Alabaska J is also not voting.
Willing to replace into any non-mini game. Just shoot me a PM.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 am

A question for Lamont_Cranston, if I tried to take the shell from you and succeeded, would you agree to take it back?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Stephoscope »

The Replacement wrote:really dislike the way Stephoscope is trying to push the lynch on that claim when there isn't a counterclaim.
The Replacement wrote:if there there is someone else who is actually Trilby then Naomi_Saotome is figured out.
Nice way of asking for a counterclaim without actually coming right out and saying it.

I for one don't want the real Trilby to come out and counterclaim, unless he is in fact immune to nightkills and every possible scum attack whatsoever...in which case, he should have claimed already.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Amished »

Or if Naomi is lying, the real trilby isn't around the thread right now as this is a very recent development.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Vote Count

Stephoscope - 6 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Lamont_Cranston, Xtoxm, Amished)
Naomi_Saotome - 6 (populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac, Sajin, Stephoscope, Alabaska J)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (hohum, Pablo Molinero)
The Replacement - 1 (Nyx)
Pablo Molinero - 1 (Naomi_Saotome)

10 to lynch. Deadline in 25 hours and 38 minutes.
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Sun May 31, 2009 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

MOD: The votecount is wrong, AJ is voting for Naomi.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

I believe the mod is never wrong :o

If I'm wrong they'd better appear soon to way in on the situation... some serious thinking needs to be done
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Amished wrote:Or if Naomi is lying, the real trilby isn't around the thread right now as this is a very recent development.
No, I'm saying that if Trilby is truly safe from scum, the claim should have been made in that player's first few posts.

When Naomi flips scum or when I flip town, just remember who was pushing for a Trilby counterclaim.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Amished »

We need information more than anything, and this will still give us a lot of information on what the scum have.

I claim a multiple-protection doc. I can protect myself. I refuse to state how many protections I actually have but it is more than one. One protection will prevent more than one kill if my target is attempted to be killed twice. With one of my protections I promise to protect the real Trilby if Naomi is lying and we lynch her (and is then proven to be the fake, otherwise we have a scum and I clearly won't protect them).

There. If I die or the real Trilby (in case of Naomi lying), the scum either have a roleblocker or a redirecter. This will get us the most information, and we can see if Naomi is telling the truth due to CC'ing by anybody.

Due to pm's between the mod and I, I have no reason to believe I'm anything other than performing like a normal doctor. I've already asked if protecting hohum on N3 will save him, and KoC stated that he couldn't reveal that information.

@Steph: That should allow a real trilby to come out if Naomi is lying, don't you think?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Amished »

Also, AJ *is* voting for Naomi (ISO 8) and never unvoted. He's FoS'd Lamont, and voted for lamont to drink the decanter, but no "lynch" vote.

No, my name is not "Ed."
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 am

If at any point Trilby dies and it isn't Naomi_Saotome then we know she was lying and we can lynch her. Her claim has made it easy to catch her if she is lying. Right now there is not evidence to disbelieve her claim, and counter claiming is not the only way evidence against her claim can appear. If something happens in the game to contradict her claim, then her lynch should be reevaluated. As it stands, you are pushing for the lynch of a claimed bulletproof player with no substantial evidence against the claim. I disagree that a bulletproof player should come out and claim right away, because then they lose the opportunity to be targeted at night and waste a night kill of scum.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:12 am

I was wrong, Alabaska is voting.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Stephoscope wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:How surprising, the absolute easiest role to fakeclaim. And look--Lamont's calling to give away the real Trilby, or lynch me, either of which would be bad!

(Yes, there's a chance Naomi's claim is legit, but it's a very small one in my opinion. 19 players in the game, and the obvious fakeclaim for anyone who's done a bit of research just so happens to come up first)
You seem to forget that the chances of Trilby ACTUALLY being in this game are VERY high.

ARRRGH!
Do I? That's actually the crux of my argument. Players are believing her, she's hoping to get the real Trilby to come out, and you are actually encouraging that.
Well if she is fake claiming then the real Trilby can make the determination on whether to come out or not but if so then we 100% will catch scum because of it. I can't make anyone CC.

ARRRGH
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Amished »

I get the feeling people missed my 1062 >_> Or don't believe me.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 am

Amished wrote:Then I'm W2B you being clearer. His only "theory" was the battle of the items. He argued heavily for use of the item, but not on theory, but because of the usefulness of general knowledge. That never was presented as a theory, and I always viewed it to be an argument rather than a theory about this game.

With you saying that it
"hurt the town, but it was necessary to prove xtoxm right or wrong
", you can't even say that it proved him right or wrong, he was right or wrong without the item, so you didn't need to, and shouldn't have brought it up in the same sentence at all.
Man your crapologic disease just keeps on spreading. If you look at my post you will see I said not prove Xtoxm right or wrong but his dam theory! You seriously need to give it a rest you are whey out of kilter...

ARRRGH!
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:24 am

Naomi_Saotome wrote:Yes I know lamont, but there are some things I don't trust, I wanted more people to way in...

But with the truth out there it might be easier to find the real scum....

Trilby power's are Immune to night kill
This sounds like a horsecrap claim.

ARRRGH!
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Amished, I guess it's up to the apparent real Trilby whether to come out. Your plan sounds good, but obviously now there's the veracity of your roleclaim to consider (though I find yours far more believeable than Naomi's).
The Replacement wrote:I disagree that a bulletproof player should come out and claim right away, because then they lose the opportunity to be targeted at night and waste a night kill of scum.
I concede this point. You are right.

But, I don't for one minute agree there's no evidence that Naomi's roleclaim is bogus. I've gone into detail why it is highly, highly likely that it is.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 am

I just got another PM.

Sorry folks this looks like my last ability to post.

The shell is now literally burning into my flesh.

GG village!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Amished »

Which theory are you talking about then? BTW:
Lamont wrote:If you look at my post you will see I said not prove Xtoxm right or wrong but his dam theory!
So, his theory is right, but he's not proven right? You need better sentence structure.

Your failure to actually be clear with your statements isn't helping anything. Your "craplogic" or failure to read or whatever you have also didn't address the point that I was making that you and I did not switch for the same reasons, and you trying to pair yourself with me is something I absolutely hate.

*crossposted* Well, this won't get anybody anywhere anymore.

I wonder if he can't post throughout the game, or just for the rest of the day. If for the rest of the game, he can't vote either, which makes him rather worthless overall.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:35 am

Unvote

Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2009 8:36 am

Vote Stepho

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”