Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Your arguments have gone beyond the pale here. I have pointed out that my views have been consistently pro-town.

There are plenty of players with inconsistent and anti-town views -- your scum hunting should be focused there.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Amished »

Oh, like YOUR scumhunting? Let's see who you've all implicated or accused of being scum: just Pablo. Hell, you haven't even pushed that at all nor questioned him further. You haven't even looked at him again really

Your accusations towards SK have been bogus (cause you've really only attacked him for *mentioning* NLynch D1)

You never follow through with your FoS's, you put them out there, don't really question the player, and apparently soon forget them.

While you also extremify your positions saying that various things are scummy, but don't really go after those that do what you said was scummy either. One specific example:
Lamont in ISO 121 wrote: Specific assignment from any individual or small group of individuals is terribly scummy as well.
Lamont in ISO 127 wrote:I think Sironi is the best candidate and my vote is for him to get the elixir.
While also having many other people weigh in this way. You've not attacked/scumhunted them either. You're just a paragon of scumhunting. Especially lately, your FoS's are for the wrong reasons too, being corrected all the time like you are. I would've expected scum to really be more on top of things, and in this you disappoint me.

One more thing: I love how in ISO 162 you view steering to be scummy, but you've admitted to try to steer the town early on and have tried to steer the town into not using the elixer. Why are you not just voting for yourself so that we can get this ball rolling?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Amished wrote:Oh, like YOUR scumhunting? Let's see who you've all implicated or accused of being scum: just Pablo. Hell, you haven't even pushed that at all nor questioned him further. You haven't even looked at him again really
Fail. I posted him tops on my list twice in red.

Your accusations towards SK have been bogus (cause you've really only attacked him for *mentioning* NLynch D1)
He does not read scum to me, nor is he on my list.

Lamont in ISO 121 wrote: Specific assignment from any individual or small group of individuals is terribly scummy as well.
Pardon me but who exactly is guilty of this? Nobody. That was an advance warning against such a thing, fail.

Lamont in ISO 127 wrote:I think Sironi is the best candidate and my vote is for him to get the elixir.
This was an elixir vote. There was no need for me to expand on the reasoning there. Scum would enjoy that info. Please drop it.

One more thing: I love how in ISO 162 you view steering to be scummy, but you've admitted to try to steer the town early on and have tried to steer the town into not using the elixer.
I admit I was steering. I did it for pro-town reasons however, as did you.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Lamont, the third time I have to ask you about the devil sign (and props to Amished for the original catch) will come along with a vote. I hardly think asking about your use of a devil sign is anti-town rolefishing.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Ok I thought it was kind of silly for you to ask but I use it or not use it freely.

What are you trying to get me to say about it?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Stephoscope wrote:Lamont, the third time I have to ask you about the devil sign (and props to Amished for the original catch) will come along with a vote. I hardly think asking about your use of a devil sign is anti-town rolefishing.
Btw, I think you got that strange idea from Amish Ed. Have you noticed his logic has sudenly become very poor all of a sudden?

I think its because of you.

Remember your post early on when you said my posting style needed to be verified? My read on him is so solid so far, for him to be so illogical all of a sudden can only mean he is trying to prove my alignment by a barrage of illogical attacks.

In other words he has determined that he agrees with your argument.

All I can suggest to the both of you to view the consistency of my views and realize your scum hunting needs to be elsewhere.

But Amish Ed really needs to stop reaching so hard here... :roll:
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Vote: Lamont_Cranston

I may remove my vote if you pledge to not use the devil sign.

I didn't want to vote before the effects of the drink were known, but damn, you're really noncommittal about the devil sign.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Steph until you give me a reason why I should do such a silly think you can put your vote wherever you want. That's a silly reason to vote anyone and I won't be held responsible for it.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Steph until you give me a reason why I should do such a silly think you can put your vote wherever you want. That's a silly reason to vote anyone and I won't be held responsible for it.
All you gotta do is pledge not to use the devil sign. I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

If you can't make that promise, I'll assume you're scum who needs to use the devil sign. (Thank you once again, Amished.)
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

LOL that is the most silly crapologic thing I have ever heard.

Go pound sand with your silly childish argument.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

Guess we have another devil sign coming soon, huh?
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:23 pm

On my lynch candidates I see Sironi just like Naomi, all over the map on the elixir issue. Taking every position just to seem consistent with what is going on at the time.

Only Sironi is MORE guilty because Naomi did it under voting pressure whereas Sironi had no such pressure.

But either way, I hold both of them as inexperienced town, so that leaves Pablo or Nueva.

I will support a lynch on either of them today.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Amished »

@Lamont: I didn't count any of your "red" targets as I felt your reasoning against them implicated you much more than it did to them. But sure, let's go with you mentioning him since ISO 83 (where you voted for him and haven't moved it from him since). Since then, you've said he was rolefishing 3 times, and that was all you brought up about him. You haven't pushed for his lynch beyond saying it was an obvious case (and now with steering the town) in the 100 posts between that. Really looks like you're trying hard to get *anybody* lynched.

The reason I brought SKnight up is that you've also accused him of role-fishing (and have FoS'd him twice, the first was for bringing up NL). Why the discrepancy between them if you felt SK was rolefishing? (FoS came in ISO 132).

Who is guilty of assignment of the elixir? For *pure* assignment, just Hohum assigning it to himself. However, several people have voted to give it to a specific person, including you which is why I quoted your elixir vote.

Also, the information is widely available, and the scum don't need me to bring it up for them. What help is that to them, though? My curiosity has been peaked. What possible use will that be to the scum?

BTW: I never steered the town, until I'm trying to steer everyone onto you as I've decided that I have scum right in my crosshairs. I've stated my position, and listened to others. I gave logic as to why I felt I was correct in my decision, and there was equally, if not better, logic for it's use which I saw. However, in this case I see a complete lack of logic from you, convincing myself further that I'm correct in my assessment.

LOL. My logic is being swayed by Steph? How do you figure that one? I was the one that brought it up, and I thought it might be relevant. After all this time, weeks that we've been in the game, and I *just now* decide to pick Stephoscope out to persuade because he had suspicions on a player. This is probably your worst argument yet.

The lack of promising not to post a devil sign (a very small thing and *shouldn't* matter in any way, shape, or form unless it's tied to your role and you'd be modkilled for it) just reinforces my belief that it is significant, and the only alignment that I can see needing or wanting to use the devil emoticon is evil.

@Steph: I obviously have no idea to how often the devil would need to be posted, but with it not falling within a week of each other (like the other) but it is falling within 100 posts (83 and 170 if I'm right just off the top of my head) and Lamont only being on 190 right now, I don't think it'd need to be that soon. Ironically, him posting his faulty defense short-posts would be driving him closer *IF I'M CORRECT ABOUT 100 POSTS BEING THE REQUIREMENT*. I don't know if there's another trigger that I'm not picking up on, but that's the one that came to me to fit the pattern so far.

Finally: @Lamont: if you hold the view that Nueva or Pablo should be lynched, post a case against them. You're still ignoring my first large chunk of my case against you, so why not give them the same opportunity?

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Amish Ed are you sure YOU didn't drink the elixir my vote is on PABLO
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh ya ur definitely steering now and its quite obvious. Please don't try to tell me your arguments are logical. I held the same positions as you, Xtox, AJ & Tajo and obviously for my own reasons.

There are plenty of people that have crapologic exlixir arguments but instead you grasp at straws for me with posts that are riddled with inaccuracies and strange unfounded superstitions.

Explain how logic has suddenly gone out the window for you because eventually you will have to anyway; better to do it now before you irreparably harm the village.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Amished »

I realize your vote is there, and it's been there for 110 posts (11 days if you want to go with real time).

Your response
A) Doesn't address my latest post
B) Doesn't post a case against either of them
C) Spouts off something randomly about the elixir, when it's obvious that the elixir has nothing to do with my case against you.
D) Still signals to me that you're not even reading my posts as in my 2nd sentence in 762 I said that you voted for him in ISO 83, and haven't moved it from him since.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Amished »

Mmm, crossposting.

Yes, I admit that I'm steering the town to you, my scum. Nothing you've stated has refuted my logic, forcing me to believe it further. Now I also believe that you're trying to say anything that you can to try to make me be a lynch for tomorrow by you having "held the same positions as [me]".

For my arguments riddled with inaccuracies, you've also singly failed to point out many of them if they're that numerous. I've also explained why you are the scummiest target to me in ISO 78 of mine, where I go through all of your posts and point out what I don't like about a crapton of them.

(this next paragraph may be wrong, but I don't think it is) At the last vote count, only Sajin was voting for you. Since then, I'm pretty sure only Steph and I have voted for you. Explain how L-7 is harming the town irreparably.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, I dunno I respect your strength as a player and I thought it would go all the way through to lynch.

Anyway your whole argument is based on how somehow I am parroting people which is absurd. Sure I changed my point of view for a better argument in Xtoxm but so did you. I LED THE WAY on opposing its use, I didn't parrot anyone.

Sure I threw out a ton of FoS mainly because I already had my vote locked in. Usually I got satisfactory answers to them.

I have evaluated every one of the players in this game. I have everything from experienced to newb reads, very logical and consistent to illogical crapologic.

There are plenty of people you could and should be harping on. My views have been consistent and pro-town.

You are reaching so far you are putting your arms out of joint.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 am

Post by Devestation »

Lamont: Answer 727 already.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Hi kids! Daddy's home, and I bought caaaaandy!

No, just kidding. I bought a fancy-pants wireless internets stick that just about picks up a signal out here in the country. Vote count coming... soonish.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

As the town argued over it, hohum strode up to the decanter, and pulled the cork out. "None of you buggers is getting this! It's mine!" And with that, he took a deep swig... and went to spit it out. "Yuergh...aaaahh!" The liquid in the decanter began to slither up, out of the decanter, and down his throat of it's own volition. When it was over, he looked... old, and withered, and sick.

hohum, Thief and Innocent, is mortally ill. He has 2 days to live.

Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 6 (Sajin, hohum, Amished, Pablo Molinero, Devestation, Stephoscope)
Naomi_Saotome - 5 (Xtoxm, populartajo, Sironigous, NuevaVida, Pyromaniac)
Pablo Molinero - 2 (Lamont_Cranston, Naomi_Saotome)
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Amished »

Sigh, summer sucks. I'll be LA again over the next few days, hopefully I'll get a chance to weigh in from time to time, but don't expect anything overly insightful

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:05 am

Dam, that sucks.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:11 am

Devestation wrote:Lamont was advocating its use before? Well...

Care to explain what convinced you to change your mind?
The reason I didn't answer this earlier, is that it was plain from my many posts about it.

Simply, Xtoxm's theory (shared by Tajo & AJ) that there could be a battle of the items made sense because if the day items were meant to be good and help the town and the night items were made to help the mafi, then the damage to the town would be very harmful if we ignored the day items. Now, the only way to prove that theory is to test the D1 item.

Devastation, we had a long convo about this -- why would you even need to ask that question??
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

See, this backs up what I said.

hohum acted selfishly, because he didn't want to risk giving someone else the possibility of some power.

We correctly predicted, for the most part, that it was likely something bad. Though I did think it would be quite that bad. If the voting plan had gone through, we'd have essentially got a second lynch out of today.

The mod wants us to
use our brains
, and figure this shit out, not just completely fuck with us.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”