Mini 773- Welcome to Lynchville! Perfection! (Over)

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am back! Reading the rest now and will be posting.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 10:32 am

Post by afatchic »

As you listen to the crickets chirping in the background, you notice a new votecount!
qwints-(2)-Albert B. Rampage, hohum

Albert B. Rampage-(2)-alexhans, Kublai Khan
BrianMcQueso-(1)-RedCoyote
Archon-(1)-qwints

Not voting-(4)-Skruffs, Archon, BrianMcQueso, Light-kun

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

I'm still trying to find an Archon replacement. Hang in there guys, I will get a replacement eventually.

Deadline is set right now for May 31st, which is a week from sunday, however that is all depending upon the replacement. I will lengthen the deadline if i see it is needed.
Last edited by afatchic on Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

qwints wrote:Brian was vigorously fighting for a KK lynch over a cater lynch.
Yes, yes I was. Congratulations on figuring that one out. So here's my summary of Day 2, so far:

Town: Brian, you supported a KK lynch over a Cateraction lynch.
BMQ: Yes, I realize that. I thought KK was scummier. Sucks for me.
Town: Brian, your support for Cateraction makes you look bad.
BMQ: I know.
Town: Brian, you know you supported Cateraction, right?
BMQ: I guess I did.
Town: You defended someone who is scum!
BMQ: I am aware.
Town: Brian, you defended cateraction! He was a member of the mafia!
BMQ: ...
Town: Why aren't you addressing our concerns? Why do you ignore my case against you?!
BMQ: I'm sorry. I did think KK was more likely to be scum. My bad.
Town: But you realize that you defended cateraction, right? He was scum! That makes you look scummy!
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by qwints »

This
BrianMcQueso wrote:
I was not interested in a Cateraction lynch. Light-kun claimed doctor with literally less than 24 hours until deadline. At that point, I really wasn't interested in lynching or even paying attention to cateraction. Kublai Khan had set off my scumdar before. I was not the only one voting for him at that point. I saw a good lynch, and I wanted to make sure someone other than one of our two claimed power roles would be lynched.
does not equal admitting to
defending
Cater.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by alexhans »

We've outed our 2 (supposed) docs... Wich are the roles that always make massclaim a bad idea... Now we are not trying to massclaim... but I'm thinking that players like Brian and qwints (and perhaps some others out of Cater's waggon) should claim so we can tackle at their inconsistencies.
Let's make scum play a bit of WIFOM... if LK and hohum are docs... they benefit from killing them... but what will the other supposed PRs (at least qwints) will do??? I think it's in the best benefit for town.

@everyone:
What do YOU think about that?
RC wrote: To me, it's not even really about him avoiding interaction with cater, I don't think that's great but that's not what gets him my vote. It's the fact that he
admits
he wasn't interested in the cater case, didn't make an effort to see why cater was the alternative lynch, asked the Mod to extend the game's deadline because cater was being lynched, and accepted cater's end of day behavior as townie behavior. Adding all of that up doesn't sit right with me.
You may have a point here. I didn't thought it was fair to bring the deadline thing but it COULD be a scumtell.
RC wrote: As far as your push on Albert goes, I get the feeling you're just trying to pressure him some. I may be a little bias because the last game I played with Albert he played kind of the same way and I was just like you, I really wanted him lynched. It turned out he flipped as an important power role that won the game for the town.
I don't care if that's his style... Either he posts or I'll push for his lynch... We don't need replacement lurkers (and the fact that chief's content was irrelevant makes matters worst)
RC wrote:∙ cater is on qwints' list of four scummy people (along with Archaist, KK, and Light-kun), yet he never, in my opinion, truly considers his lynch
This is interesting.
RC wrote: The deadline, I think, is your only saving grace, but if that's the case, if you weren't interested in pressuring cater at all, why did you push him for his claim?
Yet another good point. RC!! You're taking my spotlight from me!! :P
RC wrote:If y'all are really deadset on Brian as town
huh?? What's the rush? WHo said Brian was town?

652: lol....
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Light-kun »

qwints wrote:
Light-kun wrote: Anyway, I like Qwints for scum over Brian.

Why?
Qwints lost interest in his mega case on KK just because I joined. Looks like paranoia to be associated with me on what, if KK is town, would be a mislynch. (If Qwints is scum, KK is town, I'm sure.)

His interaction (above) around the Cater wagon also looks scummy, and with me claimed, he didn't have to worry about associating with the guy who looked scummy.

Qwints overall play hasn't been very pro town to me.
You're analysis of me leaving the KK wagon doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Scum want non-scum to join their wagons on townies. Saying that me being scum clears KK is absolutely crazy. Scum attacking their partners and then jumping off the wagon before it gains steam is quite common. I really don't know what to make of this point except to say that it's wrong.
Out of context much? I was the most suspicious player around the time and started to garner votes. Scum LOVE townies on their wagon, but not the townie they are likely to vote for and have lynched later or else they might look guilty by association. You're defense here proves my point.

I'm not deadset on Brian is town, I think the evidence is insufficient. You're trying to paint the town red (hey, bad pun) by making false claims. Thinking Brian is town does not equal deadset, and only RC has really tried to prove Brian is scum with any vigor (cept you), but Brian reads the OPPOSITE of scum activities for today. It makes NO sense.

Just explain that and I'll be satisfied.
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by qwints »

Brian's ending post of day 1 was way too scummy for him to be quiet today - that's why he's been active.

As for this:
Light-Kun wrote: Out of context much? I was the most suspicious player around the time and started to garner votes. Scum LOVE townies on their wagon, but not the townie they are likely to vote for and have lynched later or else they might look guilty by association. You're defense here proves my point.
Are you serious? You're saying I jumped from the leading bandwagon to you b/c you were "the most suspicious player." THAT'S WHAT A TOWNIE IS SUPPOSED TO DO. Furthermore, you being lynched and flipping townie could not make me look guilty by association if we were on the same wagon. I honestly have no idea where you're coming from on this.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

qwints 649 wrote:Who besides LK is "dead set" on Brian being town?
KK unvoted him, alex has said that he is opposed to lynching him at the moment,
alex 640 wrote:[Brian and qwints] I can't entirely see as scum although they have they're share of scummy things.
Albert is tunnelled, hohum has shown no interest...

I don't know, just don't seem like anyone is interested in anyone but you, Archon, and Albert.

---
Brian 652 wrote:Yes, yes I was. Congratulations on figuring that one out.
You're implying that you made a choice, when you've already admitted to us that you didn't choose. Defending cater is one thing, ignoring his Day 1 wagon, based on the lack of interaction you had with him, is another.

---
alex 654 wrote:@everyone: What do YOU think about that?
Well, given what qwints has already done, I guess him claiming won't make much of a difference anymore.

I was hoping to get Brian to claim because he was at L-1, not because we requested him to. :D

From my point of view, a claim could only help their chances of survival, depending on what it is.

Normally I'm opposed to claiming under most circumstances not lynch related, but I think I can support this.

---
Light-kun 655 wrote:I'm not deadset on Brian is town, I think the evidence is insufficient. You're trying to paint the town red (hey, bad pun) by making false claims.
I'm sorry, but I'm frustrated, Light-kun.

I'm frustrated because Albert doesn't post, Archon's still missing, Skruffs was DOA, hohum, as someone who I am very confident is town, is not posting either.

All this, and it's like, I feel as though all the traction is still going to the Albert wagon because of his playstyle.

qwints and Light-kun, why did y'all not answer alex's question?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by afatchic »

Red Coyote wrote: Skruffs was DOA
:) You crack me up! I'm sorry about all this though, I'm trying to work it out.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

RedCoyote wrote:
qwints 649 wrote:Who besides LK is "dead set" on Brian being town?
KK unvoted him, alex has said that he is opposed to lynching him at the moment,
I'm still in own of lynching BrianMcQueso today. I was hoping that a little pressure from town might get Albert B. Rampage to post more. (hint, hint)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Light-kun »

What question?

Actually, since we have one dead scum, and one townie, I guess if Brian flips town, it's not the worst thing.

It gets rid of the suspicious player, and since Qwints does raise the point that Brian *can't* be quiet, it seems like my only point is defeated.

Vote Brian

*crosses fingers for scum blood*
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by afatchic »

I'm now prodding BrianMcQueso and Albert B. Rampage

Still no sign of a replacement, sorry guys. I'm still looking though, so don't give up on me.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

The prod seems a little unnecessary, considering I posted
on this page
and four others haven't even posted since my last post, but... eh, what's done is done.

@LK: You've spent a lot of time defending me for a bizarre switch like that. And "Crossing your fingers for scum blood"? You're acting like I've already been lynched! That's pretty bold for a second vote.
RC, 657 wrote: You're implying that you made a choice, when you've already admitted to us that you didn't choose.
Pardon me? I was capable of voting for either cateraction or KK (or, well anyone else). I voted for KK. How, in any way, is that not a choice?
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 7:29 am

Post by afatchic »

BrianMcQueso wrote:The prod seems a little unnecessary, considering I posted
on this page
and four others haven't even posted since my last post, but... eh, what's done is done.

@LK: You've spent a lot of time defending me for a bizarre switch like that. And "Crossing your fingers for scum blood"? You're acting like I've already been lynched! That's pretty bold for a second vote.
RC, 657 wrote: You're implying that you made a choice, when you've already admitted to us that you didn't choose.
Pardon me? I was capable of voting for either cateraction or KK (or, well anyone else). I voted for KK. How, in any way, is that not a choice?
Sorry, it was a mistake. I meant to prod someone else and your name popped in my head.
Anyways, let me go find the other one i mean to prod.
Actually, it was hohum, who will now be prodded. Sorry about that.
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

Post by alexhans »

LK wrote:Brian hasn't been quiet. If scum would be quiet, in my opinion, Brian doesn't fit that definition
So. If someone speaks then that means that they're town? :?
LK wrote:Maybe Brian's just stupid scum?
Maybe you shouldn't call anyone stupid.
being vocal is not only for town players...
Brian wrote:I'm here, but I'm sortof at a loss as to what to say.
Investigate... make cases? Vote someone?
You've just sat down and expected us to vote qwints or someone else other than you... Why not try to scumhunt a little? Or you don't need to scumhunt to win?

RC: the deadline thing is something I dismissed earlier but now find it might be relevant to Brian's allignment... mildly trying to avoid the Cater Lynch? And also the whole "are you claiming" that seemed like a guidance to a Cater's softclaim.

I don't care if Albert plays to his meta or not...

He posts with content or he is replaced...
LK wrote:As for the above: Archon sounds like scum by that analysis Alex
It's not a conclusive analysys... Is just me thinking out loud about a game I've read about him with a theory that could explain his actions.
LK wrote: Qwints lost interest in his mega case on KK just because I joined. Looks like paranoia to be associated with me on what, if KK is town, would be a mislynch. (If Qwints is scum, KK is town, I'm sure.)
Dude, again, your vote on KK was scummy! You voted 10000 times in in 10001 posts... You were NOT to be trusted (I still don't think to highly of you, sorry).
LK wrote:However, I'm not voting him because he hasn't been exactly quiet
so... scum MUST be quiet? If I shut up for 3 days it'll make me scum? it's a little more complicated than that... You should vote who you think is scum.

qwints: Apparently Brian is STILL to lazy to scumhunt...

652 is funny but not enough... if you're town you don't have to limit your play to defending yourself... Make cases!!

mmmm.. apparently people don't understand that when I write:

@everyone

I'm pretending to get responses from all the players in the game...

I'll try again:
alexhans wrote:We've outed our 2 (supposed) docs... Wich are the roles that always make massclaim a bad idea... Now we are not trying to massclaim... but I'm thinking that players like Brian and qwints (and perhaps some others out of Cater's waggon) should claim so we can tackle at their inconsistencies.
Let's make scum play a bit of WIFOM... if LK and hohum are docs... they benefit from killing them... but what will the other supposed PRs (at least qwints) will do??? I think it's in the best benefit for town.

@everyone: What do YOU think about that?
LK... your point on qwints is null... your wishy washiness was damn scummy.
RC wrote:alex has said that he is opposed to lynching him at the moment,
yeah... the moment will still be unless everybody in the game posts... And that INCLUDES ALBERT!!
RC wrote: Albert is tunnelled, hohum has shown no interest...
Albert is not tunneled... He is the worst replacement lurker I've ever seen! Voted without explaining and then left...
He looks confortable with lynching just anybody (look at his posts where he refers to Brian and qwints) and never tries to help town...

He posted this Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 pm.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Last week of school, very busy with finals and semester projects...won't be able to make full length posts until I'm done with school and especially Linear Algebra which I suck balls at.
and then posted in other games on the following days but casually avoided ours...

Now it looks like he is going on V/LA till tuesday but he doesn't even post it here...

Hohum... dissapoints me... First he is very active and agressive... then he just dissapears from the face of the earth (while playing 2 other games...)

@hohum: Did you catch up? Any thoughts?
RC wrote: Well, given what qwints has already done, I guess him claiming won't make much of a difference anymore.
DUDE!!! he SOFT-claimed!!! One of the five more scummy things to do... (I don't know wich are the other 4 :P)

qwints... CLAIM.
RC wrote: I was hoping to get Brian to claim because he was at L-1, not because we requested him to.
What's the difference? That you have an excuse? People won't suspect you for "trying to out a PR" or something?
RC wrote: From my point of view, a claim could only help their chances of survival, depending on what it is.
How?
RC wrote: Normally I'm opposed to claiming under most circumstances not lynch related, but I think I can support this.
Good. I'm normally against claiming too. But, as I've said, that's mainly due to protect docs who are now in the open.
RC wrote: qwints and Light-kun, why did y'all not answer alex's question?
QFFT
WHY!!!???
Light-kun wrote:
Vote Brian

*crosses fingers for scum blood*
I DONT like kind of things. Assume responsability for who you vote. Don't act like this is lottery.
@LK: Would you oppose an Albert lynch?
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by afatchic »

It appears there are a few other games needing replacements for about as long as we have. If anyone is willing to cross-replace PM me and i will see if the other mods have someone in their game willing to cross replace. Then maybe we can just help each other out and be done with it. Thanks!
Show
Now taking sign ups:

Upcoming Games:

Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Light-kun »

BrianMcQueso wrote:The prod seems a little unnecessary, considering I posted
on this page

I believe its been proven and beaten to death that you're the most suspicious, and if its the best way to push town forward, then voting for you is the best option. I don't think you're scum, but there's enough evidence presented by Red Coyote to support the theory that you're scum, so I'll go with it until a suitable defense is created.

Alex: Half your post is dated since I realized my defense is null. (Brian doesn't see that apparently.)

I do take responsibility for my vote. I'm voting him. If I wanted no responsibility, I wouldn't have voted.
Show
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by qwints »

Light-kun wrote:
I believe its been proven and beaten to death that you're the most suspicious, and if its the best way to push town forward, then voting for you is the best option.
I don't think you're scum
, but there's enough evidence presented by Red Coyote to support the theory that you're scum, so I'll go with it until a suitable defense is created.
(emphasis added)
WTF!?! There is NO excuse for voting for someone you don't think is scum at this point. There's no deadline pressure and he's not lurking. It's quite clear that BMQ is being pressured without your vote - especially when you admit you don't really believe in it.
FOS: Light-Kun

alex wrote:]I'm thinking that players like Brian and qwints (and perhaps some others out of Cater's waggon) should claim so we can tackle at their inconsistencies.

@everyone: What do YOU think about that?
I really don't understand what you're asking here. If you're asking what I think about having Brian and I claim - all I am willing to say is that I have a limited ability. My saying it was designed to see if everyone had a limited ability. I thought it might be because the mod had talked about all-PR games in the past and the number of pr claims we'd already had.

I'm willing to claim if I become the top suspect, but I don't think revealing my role would help the town at this point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 12:47 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote BMQ

He defended cateraction.

He acted like he didn't defend cateraction.

Then he admitted that he defended cateraction.

Now he's getting nervous.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 am

Post by alexhans »

LK wrote:
I believe its been proven and beaten to death that you're the most suspicious, and if its the best way to push town forward, then voting for you is the best option.
I don't think you're scum
but there's enough evidence presented
by Red Coyote to support the theory that you're scum, so
I'll go with it until a suitable defense is created.
Woah...

dude... You're willing to vote someone who you don't think is scum because a pro town player made a good case???? WTF?
If you think the case is good you should think Brian is scum! or at least scummy enough to go for a vote.
This reads to me as: I know Brian isn't scum and I don't want to get stuck by his death. Added to that, we have the crossing of fingers stuff...

Do we have a doc? or just a Jailkeeper?
LK wrote: Alex: Half your post is dated since I realized my defense is null. (Brian doesn't see that apparently.)
my last post goes a little into the recent past and doesnt jsut look at the events after my previous last post. But what do you mean about Brian? What post exactly are you referring to and what is Brian supposed to see?
LK wrote: I do take responsibility for my vote. I'm voting him. If I wanted no responsibility, I wouldn't have voted.
It sure doesn't look like. Let's remind ourselves you voted half the people in the game yesterday... and now you're just saying that you vote scum although you don't think they're scum...

@LK: Can you answer PLEASE the question that I adressed to EVERYONE?
qwints wrote: I really don't understand what you're asking here. If you're asking what I think about having Brian and I claim - all I am willing to say is that I have a limited ability. My saying it was designed to see if everyone had a limited ability. I thought it might be because the mod had talked about all-PR games in the past and the number of pr claims we'd already had.

I'm willing to claim if I become the top suspect, but I don't think revealing my role would help the town at this point.
That's it. Qwestiong answered. It's really not a hard thing to do.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote BMQ

He defended cateraction.

Confirm vote Albert

He voted qwints. Without explanation whatsoever.

He posted fluff and then pushed qwints lynch.

fuck it... I'll post ALL his posts:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
vote: qwints
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
hohum wrote:ABR: What was your night action and why?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because I'm a rhastamon.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Congrats on your 1000th post btw.
I think he's scum.
How dare you ask me to claim at L-6?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys call me Albert.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Excuse me, but I have one question. Why aren't we lynching qwints?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Usually only scum will soft claim like that.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes it is. Its a normal game.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I like BrianMcQueso's reasoning here. Very profound. Very well thought out.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:qwints 588 makes sense. My bet is on him being scum for the moment.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:All right guys put down the fruit drinks and let's catch some scum.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Last week of school, very busy with finals and semester projects...won't be able to make full length posts until I'm done with school and especially Linear Algebra which I suck balls at.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
alexhans wrote:Dude. You REPLACED INTO our game. You've read it. You voted qwints. I can understand you being busy irl but you haven't given us any content. You don't need to post walls of text. Just say in short sentences what you think of the game so far.
Anyway... Good luck with the finals.
If I didn't replace you would still have been in a night phase. I skimmed the thread and I found qwints suspicious without knowing the reason why yet. I'll post content on the newer posts but I don't have lotsa time to do the full re-read of doom.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote BMQ

He defended cateraction.

Wether you believe it or not... THIS IS ALL!

he now CASUALLY jumps on the Brian's waggon... WITHOUT explaining his qwints vote.

And tries to write up an excuse that is only based in Brian defending Cater???

THIS IS NOT A PRESSURE VOTE. I INTEND TO LYNCH ALBERT. Anyone has a problem with that? tell me why. Anyone who wants to vote Albert... You're welcome.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 6:18 am

I voted qwints from instinct. Then I kept my vote on him because I don't like soft-claims. I now vote BMQ from evidence that he contradicted himself.

This is how I play, bitch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 7:16 am

Post by alexhans »

Albert wrote:won't be able to make full length posts until I'm done with school and especially Linear Algebra which I suck balls at.
Are you able to do them now???

Why arent you then?
Albert wrote:I voted qwints from instinct.
ohhhh... good reasoning! You will accomplish a lot of things voting like that :roll:
Albert wrote:Then I kept my vote on him because I don't like soft-claims.
You could've tried to make him claim at least.
Albert wrote:I now vote BMQ from evidence that he contradicted himself.
Have you even read what Brian said? quote us the contradictions please...
Albert wrote:This is how I play, bitch.
Then you just SUCK.

I'm not gonna excuse what you do because of playstyle... You're doing nothing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 7:24 am

People need to calm the fuck down during the busiest week in the year for most scummers.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 7:55 am

Post by alexhans »

People shouldn't call fellow players
bitch

anyway....

Are you gonna keep playing like this or there's hope that you can improve your content?

If so... when?
I'm back...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2009 7:56 am

I finish the semester next week, jerkoff.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”