Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:Actually...

this would be his case: Steph votes Zach

Oh... and I almost forgot... since 14 may Hoopla hasn't added anything (I get that she moved but... come on...)
There's not much more in that case than that little piece of his post that I quoted.

He really doesn't have a case.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Stephoscope »

So now Zach is implying that I should explain why dramonic and myself are both town...but that's absurd. I am town, and will happily explain why it should be apparent that I am, but I don't know whether or not dramonic is scum, I just think that focusing on him is bad right now.

And now Zach is taking the summary I didn't want to provide and actually trying to use it against me!
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:50 am

Post by alexhans »

WOAH!!! I just missed that deadline is tomorrow!!!!!!

FoS: JAzz

FoS: Hoopla

Post or I'll lynch any of you.
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

No Alex, the deadline is the 26th.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Okay, it seems my perceptions have been pretty unclear for most of you so I'll try to clear them, and will try to answer your questions as well as I can.

First, yes I believe Jazz to be vig, however I don't believe that should make her an all truth speaker. I've played a game where the vig was mafia.

Second, What I said is that Zach probably has a role that is bad for the town, I said maybe mafia, maybe SK, but I'm strongly lead to believe mafia, because the contrary would make a weeeeeird killing schedule.

The reason I say waiting foer you to hammer me is because Stephoscope seems to be on Zach's case, so I doubt he'll vote me, I'm not voting myself, and Jazz... well Jazz could unvote Steph and vote me. Point being, you're one of the only people who can hammer me.

On a sidenote, you're pretty Pro-zach, you should let him defend himself, you sound like scum trying to convince others not to vote his pal. :)

Feel free to refute, comment or NOT FLAME my post.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:53 am

Post by alexhans »

Steph wrote:That said, I do hope it is apparent I've been playing as pro-town as I possibly can, all game long!
yeah... but according to you Zach has been pro town too so you can't find the usual scum tells...
Zachrulez wrote:No Alex, the deadline is the 26th.
oh.... :oops: I was thinking about the holiday and mixed dates up (May 25th is our independence day)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:
Steph wrote:That said, I do hope it is apparent I've been playing as pro-town as I possibly can, all game long!
yeah... but according to you Zach has been pro town too so you can't find the usual scum tells...
Zachrulez wrote:No Alex, the deadline is the 26th.
oh.... :oops: I was thinking about the holiday and mixed dates up (May 25th is our independence day)
Oh, I thought you reacted that way because the 23rd was the original deadline.

Oh well, no harm done.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:05 am

Post by alexhans »

dramonic wrote:First, yes I believe Jazz to be vig, however I don't believe that should make her an all truth speaker. I've played a game where the vig was mafia.
WTF? Can you link us to the page where you played?
The vig is supposed to be town! what's the difference from scum if the vig belongs to scum? 2 Night Kills?
dramonic wrote:Second, What I said is that Zach probably has a role that is bad for the town, I said maybe mafia, maybe SK, but I'm strongly lead to believe mafia, because the contrary would make a weeeeeird killing schedule.
Again... you realize that if Zach is SK then that would make Jazz's Vig role fake therefore she should be scum? (according to your analysis of SK or Vig).
dramonic wrote: On a sidenote, you're pretty Pro-zach, you should let him defend himself, you sound like scum trying to convince others not to vote his pal.
Hah! really? You think he is my partner? what makes you think that? Have you read the entire game? Do you want to add any other comments besides you finding Zach scum because you think Steph is cop?
dramonic wrote:Feel free to refute, comment or NOT FLAME my post.
Dude... you have to understand that if I refute, comment, ask questions, flame, whatever is because I'm interested in winning this game and that only happens if all the evil roles are eliminated...
Unfortunately, I don't have a clear lynch right now (panzer screwed me badly) so I have to keep investigating. Look at the questions I asked you and try to defend the cases against Lester/you...

Would you consider a massclaim?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:
dramonic wrote: On a sidenote, you're pretty Pro-zach, you should let him defend himself, you sound like scum trying to convince others not to vote his pal.
Hah! really? You think he is my partner? what makes you think that? Have you read the entire game? Do you want to add any other comments besides you finding Zach scum because you think Steph is cop?
That's about exactly the way I reacted. I burst into laughter.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

alexhans wrote: WTF? Can you link us to the page where you played?
I would, but it was a RL game.

Again... you realize that if Zach is SK then that would make Jazz's Vig role fake therefore she should be scum? (according to your analysis of SK or Vig).
I just said I strongly believe scum over SK...

What do you mean, what makes me think that, I just told you, you're defending him as if your life depended on it <<

Dude... you have to understand that if I refute, comment, ask questions, flame, whatever is because I'm interested in winning this game and that only happens if all the evil roles are eliminated...
I know, that's why I told you to feel free to refute or comment. I just dislike flaming because I believe the game can be played without people throwing daggers at each others head.
Would you consider a massclaim?
Nah, in my experience massclaims screw up often.[/quote]
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Zachrulez wrote:
In all honesty, if your post is not going to bring anything new to the situation, you mean just keep quiet, instead of acting like an effing jerk.

X:
Both of you, keep calm. Try not to offend each other.

scum or town, with the way you act I'd give you a vote for policy <<
I'm a hoot
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

dramonic wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
In all honesty, if your post is not going to bring anything new to the situation, you mean just keep quiet, instead of acting like an effing jerk.

scum or town, with the way you act I'd give you a vote for policy <<
If you'd actually been reading the game, you'd know why that comment was both stupid and extremely scummy.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Zachrulez »

After reading 854, 859, and 860, I am sitting here in amazement that Dramonic hasn't been hammered yet.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Hoopla »

alexhans wrote: Don't you feel it's time for you to explain your cases and stuff?
Hoopla wrote:I propose we keep her alive today on the basis we get to select her kill; meaning the town has two kill cycles to scum's one for this next period.

So, we should vote for the scummiest player to kill, and then have a vote for tonights vig/SK kill. If Jazz doesn't agree with this, we lynch her today. Thoughts?
WHo do you propose to kill and who to lynch?
I changed my mind since then, I don't think it's a viable ploy, when Jazz is essentially either a vig or SK in my mind. It's in both their interests to kill mafia, so I'm going to bank on this. I posted this in my 745;
Hoopla wrote:

I think Jazz should try and do what she thinks is best for the town. It's even in the SK's interest to kill scum at this stage, so I'd rather let her have ago and have her justify her reasons tomorrow if she's still alive.
--

I'm kind of irked by the sudden role speculation when we're near deadline. Night is very soon, we don't need to be giving additional hints to scum where our powerroles may be hidden. Seriously, the whole Steph-cop thing spawned from a wayward comment by dramonic who just replaced in for Lester Groans. I'm really happy with my vote for that player slot at the moment.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Stephoscope wrote:So now Zach is implying that I should explain why dramonic and myself are both town...but that's absurd. I am town, and will happily explain why it should be apparent that I am, but I don't know whether or not dramonic is scum, I just think that focusing on him is bad right now.

And now Zach is taking the summary I didn't want to provide and actually trying to use it against me!
Look how Zach ignored this post.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Stephoscope wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:So now Zach is implying that I should explain why dramonic and myself are both town...but that's absurd. I am town, and will happily explain why it should be apparent that I am, but I don't know whether or not dramonic is scum, I just think that focusing on him is bad right now.

What are you babbling about now?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:

What are you babbling about now?
I am noting that you chose to ignore a post that brought up how you introduced a nonsensical idea (why would I "explain why dramonic is town" when I've already said he might be scum?) and how you undermined my pro-town logic (I explained why I want my whole posts considered, not just a summary, so how can you use a summary to argue against me?)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Zachrulez »

It's all babble. You're trying to justify a non hammer of the best lynch candidate.

You say I'm the best lynch candidate, yet you have no proof and no strong evidence other than a "hunch" that I'm playing under the radar. That's your whole case that I'm a better lynch than Dramonic. It's weak, and it's getting scummier by the minute as you continue to wave away every post from Dramonic which is scummier than the last.

Please explain in detail why I'm scummier than Dramonic. Please try to come up with something that isn't subtle or vague, because I'm getting tired of your weak attacks.

If you're going to try to derail a major bandwagon, you can't cry about being expected to provide good reasons for doing so.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Are you just going to call everything I say "babble" now? I was concise and clear in 866, and you've ignored the points yet again, although really it's more important for everyone else in the game to take note of it than it is for you.

I have already laid out my case against you, throughout multiple posts. I am asking everyone to go back and read it, and go back and read your posts. The only thing to be gained from me posting it over and over again is that I might accidentally make some little inconsistency and you might start shouting "scumtell" about it. And why would you want that? Oh, right.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Townies have nothing to hide.

You on the other hand, seem to be deliberately avoiding doing anything that would require you to actually make a decent point against me.

Oh, and you seem to have ignored post 867, so OMG scummy!

Perhaps we can shut up about who's not responding to what post within 5 seconds?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 9:51 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

dramonic:
(3) ryan2754, Zachrulez, Hoopla
Zachrulez:
(2) Stephoscope, dramonic
Stephoscope:
(1) Jazzmyn

Not Voting
: (1) alexhans

Vote Threshold
: 4

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Unimportant

Deadline
:
May 26th, 5:00 PM, EST
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:Townies have nothing to hide.

You on the other hand, seem to be deliberately avoiding doing anything that would require you to actually make a decent point against me.

Oh, and you seem to have ignored post 867, so OMG scummy!

Perhaps we can shut up about who's not responding to what post within 5 seconds?
The other players can judge which of the two of us seems like he has something to hide.

I have already laid out my case against you, and no matter how many times you claim I haven't or claim it's weak...the posts are still right there. Restating my points serves no pro-town purpose whatsoever, as long as I am playing with other responsible townies who will read what's been happening all game long.

How on earth can you claim I ignored 867...when I responded to it 13 minutes afterward? And no, I absolutely won't shut up about your not responding to certain points...you are a good player and careful reader, so if you ignore something it's noteworthy and I will call you on it.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Stephoscope »

X wrote:
Happiness with Posting Level
:
Unimportant
Out of curiosity, how come it's unimportant? Because of the deadline? Here I thought we were making you happy :)

X:
Yes, the fixed deadline makes it unimportant.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Yeah, your response was a refusal to state why I'm a better lynch candidate then Dramonic.

And you're making a strawman issue out of a post I didn't respond to that made no inquiries of me.

None of the points in 851 make me scummy in any way whatsoever anyway, the fact that you think they do is ridiculous.

The post didn't warrant a response from me at all.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:Yeah, your response was a refusal to state why I'm a better lynch candidate then Dramonic.

And you're making a strawman issue out of a post I didn't respond to that made no inquiries of me.

None of the points in 851 make me scummy in any way whatsoever anyway, the fact that you think they do is ridiculous.

The post didn't warrant a response from me at all.
I'm not going to say the same things over and over. I have already made it clear why I think you are the best lynch candidate.

The post you didn't respond to was an analysis of a recent post you had made, that hadn't been discussed any further.

Trust me, I practice what I preach. Should Jazzmyn ever come through with her case on me, I will not be asking her to restate it over and over.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”