Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

What Dramonic is suggesting is that a hypothetical doc protect Stephoscope, with would protect him from Jazz's vig kill.

A hypothetical doc protecting Stephoscope means that this hypo doc is NOT protecting Jazz, which would allow the scum to kill the only claimed power role in the game.

Is that clearer?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 12:00 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

dramonic:
(3) ryan2754, Zachrulez, Hoopla
Zachrulez:
(2) Stephoscope, dramonic
Stephoscope:
(1) Jazzmyn

Not Voting
: (1) alexhans

Vote Threshold
: 4

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Unimportant

Deadline
:
May 26th, 5:00 PM, EST
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Zach understands my point.

Although, if we keep the doc hypothesis, maybe that could explain why only 2 deaths occured during the second night.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Why exactly are we speculating about Steph's role?
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, I chose to vote For Zach because of my speculation on Steph's role.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And I chose to vote for you because your predecessor was scummy as hell, and all you've managed to do is make me even
more
suspicious of you.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 am

Post by alexhans »

Dramonic wrote:True, but what do you propose?
huh? Im just saying that you are suggesting that there is a Vig (jazz), scum AND SK? We had 2 kills N1 and 1 Kill N2... so the SK failed twice??? WTF?
Ryan wrote: If that is the basis for your vote, that you THINK Steph is cop, then that's not enough evidence to warrant a vote, considering you didn't post evidence
QFT

I don't have a problem with you not being able to post your "long" cases... but you could comment in a sort of tl,dr a bit on your case on Steph... Up till now it has been only a response to a post he made... Wich seemed emotional.
Zach wrote:Which would keep Stephoscope safe and allow the scum an easy opening to kill Jazz...
Zach wrote:A hypothetical doc protecting Stephoscope means that this
hypo doc
is NOT protecting Jazz, which would allow the scum to kill the only claimed power role in the game.
hypo doc... lol (bolded by me)
this came into my mind

I agree with Zach... this big fat pink doc would leave scum an open path to kill her if she is scum...
Anyway, announced protections are never good... It's always up to the doc and he is entitled to protect whoever he wants. Not who the town thinks he should.
dramonic wrote:Zach understands my point.
huh?
dramonic wrote:Although, if we keep the doc hypothesis, maybe that could explain why only 2 deaths occured during the second night.
Diddn't you say you believed Jazz's claim??? She said she didn't shoot N1.
dramonic wrote:Well, I chose to vote For Zach because of my speculation on Steph's role.
And that's one of the lamest reasonings I've ever seen. Especially because you sound serious.

Where did you play werewolf?
Zach wrote:And I chose to vote for you because your predecessor was scummy as hell, and all you've managed to do is make me even more suspicious of you.
What he says makes him more suspicious in your opinion? Did you consider his background?

Regarding my reread of the game... I've made poor time choices thinking I had enough free time and finally didn't do it...
I have to catch up with this an another game and I will probably be able to do it today, if not, long weekend coming :) so... I'll have time.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:11 am

Post by dramonic »

alexhans wrote:huh? Im just saying that you are suggesting that there is a Vig (jazz), scum AND SK? We had 2 kills N1 and 1 Kill N2... so the SK failed twice??? WTF?
No, I'm saying that there is either a vig or SK, not both
alexhans wrote:I agree with Zach... this big fat pink doc would leave scum an open path to kill her if she is scum...
Anyway, announced protections are never good... It's always up to the doc and he is entitled to protect whoever he wants. Not who the town thinks he should.
I know that <<
alexhans wrote:Didn't you say you believed Jazz's claim??? She said she didn't shoot N1.
I don't buy that.
alexhans wrote:And that's one of the lamest reasonings I've ever seen. Especially because you sound serious.
First, don't address me like I'm a moron. Second, I'm not going to vote myself. Third, From the look of things Jazz is going to shoot Steph dring the night, so no use voting for him. Fourth, considering I've got three votes against me, I don't think it's worthwhile trying to randomly vote someone I don't have suspicions about, so I'll vote Zach. Even if my suspicions are weak, it's better than twiddling my thumbs waiting for you to HAMMER me.
I'm a hoot
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 am

Post by alexhans »

Zach... You're right...
Dramonic IS scummy.

Dramonic... You don't make sense... At ALL!
dramonic wrote:
alexhans wrote:huh? Im just saying that you are suggesting that there is a Vig (jazz), scum AND SK? We had 2 kills N1 and 1 Kill N2... so the SK failed twice??? WTF?
No, I'm saying that there is either a
vig or SK, not both
dramonic wrote:
alexhans wrote:Didn't you say you believed Jazz's claim??? She said she didn't shoot N1.
I don't buy that.
dramonic's first post wrote:Now, considering
Jazzmyn is pretty much given has vig
, I'll presume she'll shoot Stephoscope during the night anyways, leading to a useless Lynch.
huh?? she is vig and lying about her night choice?
dramonic wrote:Ah, let me explain, I suspect stephoscope to be a cop, as such, I believe that he is voting for someone he investigated. If my prediction is right, that makes Zach a member of the mafia, yes? (or a
SK, if one is in our game
)
Here you say that Zach may be an SK, but you also say that there's either SK or vig... But you say that Jazz is a vig... (wich would mean Zach can't be SK according to you) and then you say that you don't believe Jazz's action? role? so that would make her scum or SK...

You're a mess of contradictions right now... Could you clarify your thoughts?
dramonic wrote:
alexhans wrote:And that's one of the lamest reasonings I've ever seen. Especially because you sound serious.
First, don't address me like I'm a moron.
I'm sorry if you think I was insulting you. I apologize. I'm just trying to tell you that your case is not valid because you're basis for it is totally unprovable unless Steph dies.
dramonic wrote:Second, I'm not going to vote myself.
who said you should do that?
dramonic wrote:Third, From the look of things Jazz is going to shoot Steph dring the night, so no use voting for him.
??? is she a vig or not in your opinion? how do you know there isn't a scum RB for instance? (you seem keen on making hypothesis about roles... why not RB?)
dramonic wrote: Fourth, considering I've got three votes against me, I don't think it's worthwhile trying to randomly vote someone I don't have suspicions about, so I'll vote Zach.
Ok... But your reason to vote for him is not gonna convince anybody because it's flawed... And it only makes YOU scummy.
dramonic wrote:Even if my suspicions are weak, it's better than twiddling my thumbs waiting for you to HAMMER me.
who? me? I'm not intent on hammering anyone just like that... But if you refuse to help the town and explain your actions I will probably think bad of you...

Do you know your predecessor's history?
Do you understand why people are voting for him?
would you care to defend against they're cases?
Can you tell us what you think about the rest of the players?

Another thing that makes you scummy is the fact that you "casually" went after Zach when recently he has been fighting against Steph and me...
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I'm back.

dramonic's behavior is confusing, but I still think Zach is the best lynch. I could see dramonic being town, and just being used to a different style of game with different strategy/playstyles. I could also see dramonic being scum, and this being a sort of charade to help clear scumbuddy Zach.

Ryan, Hoopla, Jazz, Alex: Will you consider voting for Zach? I am pretty convinced he is scum, and I have laid out my case on him. We have to get this one right...Lester/dramonic continues to be the "easy lynch", and we CANNOT let that beat us all game.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Stephoscope wrote:I'm back.

dramonic's behavior is confusing, but I still think Zach is the best lynch. I could see dramonic being town, and just being used to a different style of game with different strategy/playstyles. I could also see dramonic being scum, and this being a sort of charade to help clear scumbuddy Zach.

Ryan, Hoopla, Jazz, Alex: Will you consider voting for Zach? I am pretty convinced he is scum, and I have laid out my case on him. We have to get this one right...Lester/dramonic continues to be the "easy lynch", and we CANNOT let that beat us all game.
Hello appeal to fear.

Noting that Stephoscope is unwilling to hammer Dramonic.

What about you Alexhans? Who do you feel is the best lynch?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:53 am

Post by alexhans »

Steph wrote:dramonic's behavior is confusing, but I still think Zach is the best lynch. I could see dramonic being town, and just being used to a different style of game with different strategy/playstyles. I could also see dramonic being scum, and this being a sort of charade to help clear scumbuddy Zach.
So you're just throwing Zach out there regardless of whatever happens?
Steph wrote:Ryan, Hoopla, Jazz, Alex: Will you consider voting for Zach?
Fast answer. No, unless I think he is scum, wich I'm not sure of right now.
Steph wrote:I am pretty convinced he is scum, and I have laid out my case on him.
Could you repeat what it was? main points? (Other than being wary of the easy lynch)
Steph wrote:Lester/dramonic continues to be the "easy lynch", and we CANNOT let that beat us all game.
So you just don't care what Dramonic posts? You're sounding fake... Consider you out of my town list... You've just become a possible lynch for me.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 am

Post by alexhans »

Zach wrote:Noting that Stephoscope is unwilling to hammer Dramonic.
noting it too.
Zach wrote:What about you Alexhans? Who do you feel is the best lynch?
I really don't know and I REALLY need to get that re-read done because it has helped me in the past.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:Noting that Stephoscope is unwilling to hammer Dramonic.
I'm absolutely unwilling to hammer dramonic. Firstly, I think there's a good chance he's town. Secondly, whether he's town or scum, his vote is where I want it to be. Why on earth would I hammer him?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Stephoscope wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Noting that Stephoscope is unwilling to hammer Dramonic.
I'm absolutely unwilling to hammer dramonic. Firstly, I think there's a good chance he's town. Secondly, whether he's town or scum, his vote is where I want it to be. Why on earth would I hammer him?
You still don't have any good reason to be opposing his lynch other than the fact that it's "too easy." A point that is bullshit, because of the fact that we're approaching a deadline, and no one is lynched yet, so a lynch is going to be
anything but easy

I am amazed that your reaction to all of Dramonic's posts is nothing more then just flicking them away with a magic wand.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Stephoscope »

alexhans wrote:
Steph wrote:dramonic's behavior is confusing, but I still think Zach is the best lynch. I could see dramonic being town, and just being used to a different style of game with different strategy/playstyles. I could also see dramonic being scum, and this being a sort of charade to help clear scumbuddy Zach.
So you're just throwing Zach out there regardless of whatever happens?
Steph wrote:Ryan, Hoopla, Jazz, Alex: Will you consider voting for Zach?
Fast answer. No, unless I think he is scum, wich I'm not sure of right now.
Steph wrote:I am pretty convinced he is scum, and I have laid out my case on him.
Could you repeat what it was? main points? (Other than being wary of the easy lynch)
Steph wrote:Lester/dramonic continues to be the "easy lynch", and we CANNOT let that beat us all game.
So you just don't care what Dramonic posts? You're sounding fake... Consider you out of my town list... You've just become a possible lynch for me.
Don't care what dramonic posts? Is it not obvious I've been paying attention? I have already commented on his role speculation, and his confusing playstyle, and his possible motives.

How is it fake to stress that the town is going to lose if we keep doing what we've been doing? And have I not made it clear how a lynch of dramonic would seem to be just that?

I think Zach has carefully flown under the radar, and that he is part of way too many "either this player is scum or this one is" pairs. I think it is unfair and anti-town to expect my case summarized in bullet points, though...that is asking for the kind of simplistic thinking that got us into this position to begin with. I think I did a good job laying out my case, and I would appreciate if everyone would go back and read it.

I'm sorry that I am off your town list, but it probably doesn't matter as I am expecting to be killed anyway by our "pro-town" nightkiller who is doing a wonderful job delaying her case on me so that I won't have a chance to successfully defend myself :x
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:You still don't have any good reason to be opposing his lynch other than the fact that it's "too easy." A point that is bullshit, because of the fact that we're approaching a deadline, and no one is lynched yet, so a lynch is going to be
anything but easy
I have made it quite clear on several occasions that my main reason for opposing his lynch is because you'd be a lynch with a higher probability of being successful. All: is it not telling that he misrepresents this? Go back and see who's correct here.
Zachrulez wrote:I am amazed that your reaction to all of Dramonic's posts is nothing more then just flicking them away with a magic wand.
Am I speaking Chinese here or something? I have commented on virtually everything that dramonic has been talking about, and Alex and now you are implying that I'm ignoring them...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Nice OMGUS to Alex, Steph.

Given the way Alexhans is reacting, I'd be more willing to swallow him as town than I would you.

In fact, seeing your reactions to Dramonic's posts, I am becoming more and more convinced you're scum. I don't think any townie in their right mind would dismiss Dramonic's play like you have.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Zachrulez wrote:Nice OMGUS to Alex, Steph.
OK, I am the OMGUS king, but would you care to explain exactly how I supposedly OMGUS'ed him?
Zachrulez wrote:In fact, seeing your reactions to Dramonic's posts, I am becoming more and more convinced you're scum. I don't think any townie in their right mind would dismiss Dramonic's play like you have.
I am by no means "dismissing" it, but his play makes little sense from either a town or a scum perspective. Your play makes sense from a scum perspective. My play makes sense from a town perspective. If I were scum, I would have hammered Lester/dramonic no matter whether he is town or scum. And before you start shouting WIFOM, understand that I knowingly put myself in the spotlight trying to stop this lynch, as opposed to keeping myself safe and doing the easy thing.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

Post by alexhans »

Steph: What bothers me is the fact that, yeah, you find dramonic's actions weird but you quickly excuse them and go ahead to push a Zach lynch...

Why not try dramonic some questions? why not asking Zach some more questions? (perhaps about something you've read in his ISO)...

One thing is playstyle and one thing is contradicting oneself... dramonic is saying opposite things (sometimes in the same post)

We seriously need Jazz to post her thoughts. I'm very concerned about her too and think that she might be SK... If she were scum she would be exposing herself a lot...(the SK or the real vig would get her). Unless, there's a 3 man scumteam and the vig is hiding (Wich I think is a bad idea, vig should counterclaim).

One thing about Zach is that he always tries to make whoever attacks him suspicious.

ryan needs to post what he thinks about all of this.

Right now... I feel like throwing a dice... :(
--------------------
I hit preview and find more juicy stuff... good.
Steph wrote:OK, I am the OMGUS king, but would you care to explain exactly how I supposedly OMGUS'ed him?
yeah Zach... It wasn't OMGUS IMO...
Steph wrote:If I were scum, I would have hammered Lester/dramonic no matter whether he is town or scum.
I don't think it's wifom... I think you have a pretty good point there.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:33 am

Post by alexhans »

Alexhans wrote:
Steph wrote:If I were scum, I would have hammered Lester/dramonic no matter whether he is town or scum.
I don't think it's wifom... I think you have a pretty good point there.
mmm... my bad... actually, you wouldn't buss him if you though you were going to get killed by jazz...
I'm back...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Zachrulez »

You attacked Alexhans as Anti-town for wanting your case summarized. Hence OMGUS.

And yes, your 2nd paragraph is WIFOM, in it is also a detailed explanation of why you and Dramonic are town, but I'm not. (That was sarcasm by the way.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And on that topic, why is Alexhans wanting a summary of Stephoscope's case Anti-Town?

If there's a case against me, you should have no problem summarizing it.

Your entire case so far is basically this.
Stephoscope wrote:
I think Zach has carefully flown under the radar, and that he is part of way too many "either this player is scum or this one is" pairs. I think it is unfair and anti-town to expect my case summarized in bullet points, though...that is asking for the kind of simplistic thinking that got us into this position to begin with. I think I did a good job laying out my case, and I would appreciate if everyone would go back and read it.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:44 am

Post by alexhans »

Actually...

this would be his case: Steph votes Zach

Oh... and I almost forgot... since 14 may Hoopla hasn't added anything (I get that she moved but... come on...)
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Stephoscope »

alexhans wrote:Steph: What bothers me is the fact that, yeah, you find dramonic's actions weird but you quickly excuse them and go ahead to push a Zach lynch...

Why not try dramonic some questions? why not asking Zach some more questions? (perhaps about something you've read in his ISO)...

One thing is playstyle and one thing is contradicting oneself... dramonic is saying opposite things (sometimes in the same post)
I am not "excusing" anything! If dramonic is scum, there is time to get rid of him as long as we lynch a scum today. I think the chance of Zach being scum is higher than dramonic, and only time will tell if dramonic's playstyle will become more like what is expected here. And we don't have much time to spare. There will be time for interrogation later as long as we lynch properly.

I will concede you have a point about the "WIFOM" statement. I just went back to check whether the Lester hammer opportunity came before Jazz's claimed suspicion of me and her roleclaim...but it didn't. That said, I do hope it is apparent I've been playing as pro-town as I possibly can, all game long!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”