Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Will post later today. But short quickie, AA you're wrong. Sorry.

Vote Count

Mixologist 1 - AA23
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:I'm seriously concerned about YOU, and Dej - - I've played with him before, and he does NOT miss POOR and TERRIBLE logic such as what lead to this lynch unless it were DELIBERATE.
I made my case against Zwet and it was one of the best leads we had, so now I'm gonna move to the next one best one for now.

Vote: Ace

I don't think you're one to talk about poor and terrible logic that leads to a lynch. You were part of the reason why our Seer had to claim within the first 5 pages of the game, which should never have to happen especially given the weak reasons for putting him at L-1.

Also, I doubt you've played with me enough to know that I don't care if Zwet and/or Emp are lynched for poor reasons. They could be lynched for nothing for all I care, I'll lynch them both on policy. I just happened to have a reason this time.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Dust
Dust
Goon
Dust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 12:39 am

Post by Dust »

*My apologies to the mod if these aren't allow, please delete it*

Grah! I'm sorry guys! Go Town!
"Believe in me believing in you!" ~Kamina
Town: 1/0/0
Scum: 0/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 am

Post by AA23 »

No matter how you spin it, I wasn't responsible for any deaths last night

And I wasn't responsible for Dust claiming, I was responsible for having the ball rolling on this game - The idea was to see how other people reacted to a case, and it worked just fine. It's rather pushing it on your part to magically stir shit up with me over that THIS late - seems like you're reaching

How is it you have nothing to say on Mix's behavior? The guy jumped ship like nobody's business at the sign of a faster lynch, it's mental! What are your thoughts? He hopped on the dirtiest wagon I've ever seen! All the lurkers, Emp, and HEWITT - who he hadn't fully trusted yet!

And I have played with you enough to know that you don't ignore poor logic - unless deliberate - that was my statement - you're only furthering that in your post - - I can absolutely believe you when you say you would deliberately exercise poor logic for a utility lynch (or in this case, someone you don't like/need to kill as a villain)

My vote stays. Unless somebody magically confesses or is called out 100% during the events to come on this day - It's not changing. I'm sitting put.

***AND TO CLARIFY***
The next time you villains try to say a case is so wonderfully solid, and more so than someone lying like Ace - - Can you please tell me how Zwet was fishing?

FIRST POST

Zwet says we should CC

SECOND POST
He ONLY mentions it to CLARIFY to Emp who questions it

"Yes, we should CC"

THIRD POST
He says he thought it WOULD have been helpful

Even I said in my many posts that such a thing would strike one as helpful! What's that point of not countering a claim - you lynch scum as a result, it's a more than understandable position

He was NOT fishing, he was NOT pushing, he JUSTIFIED why he mentioned it - and you guys are the ones who drilled it and wouldn't shut up about it.
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Empking »

AA: I'm a lurker? Not compared to most people.

Vote: AA

Defending Zwet now he's dead and his focus on the me and Dust are scum buddies thing.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 am

Post by AA23 »

Firstly - Terrible reason to vote ANYONE

Second - You're seperate from lurkers with Hewitt in that sentence. Note the comma. I'm not calling you a lurker. You're
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 am

Post by AA23 »

And your last sentence reads poor -
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Empking »

AA23 wrote:Firstly - Terrible reason to vote ANYONE

Second - You're seperate from lurkers with Hewitt in that sentence. Note the comma. I'm not calling you a lurker. You're
Your last sentence reads poor as well.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 7:16 am

Post by hewitt »

Whatever dude I didn't come into this game to impress you AA23. I came to play the game and I was pretty damn convinced zwets was scum at the time.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 9:07 am

Post by AceMarksman »

dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:I'm seriously concerned about YOU, and Dej - - I've played with him before, and he does NOT miss POOR and TERRIBLE logic such as what lead to this lynch unless it were DELIBERATE.
I made my case against Zwet and it was one of the best leads we had, so now I'm gonna move to the next one best one for now.

Vote: Ace

I don't think you're one to talk about poor and terrible logic that leads to a lynch. You were part of the reason why our Seer had to claim within the first 5 pages of the game, which should never have to happen especially given the weak reasons for putting him at L-1.

Also, I doubt you've played with me enough to know that I don't care if Zwet and/or Emp are lynched for poor reasons. They could be lynched for nothing for all I care, I'll lynch them both on policy. I just happened to have a reason this time.
did you mean to vote AA in that post?
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 9:36 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:No matter how you spin it, I wasn't responsible for any deaths last night

And I wasn't responsible for Dust claiming, I was responsible for having the ball rolling on this game - The idea was to see how other people reacted to a case, and it worked just fine.
Any scummy action can be turned to sound like that.
AA23 wrote:It's rather pushing it on your part to magically stir shit up with me over that THIS late - seems like you're reaching
I'm not stirring up anything. You mentioned my role in a pointless lynch (in your view) and I mentioned your role in a quick near lynch to force our Seer to claim. If I stirred anything up, so did you and in that case, you started it.
AA23 wrote:How is it you have nothing to say on Mix's behavior? The guy jumped ship like nobody's business at the sign of a faster lynch, it's mental! What are your thoughts? He hopped on the dirtiest wagon I've ever seen! All the lurkers, Emp, and HEWITT - who he hadn't fully trusted yet!
I just don't see anything scummy about his hammer. Hewitt is suspicious for being on the wagon while hardly posting anything with content and Emp is Emp, so I'll take him into consideration when I'm lost of leads.
AA23 wrote: And I have played with you enough to know that you don't ignore poor logic - unless deliberate - that was my statement - you're only furthering that in your post - - I can absolutely believe you when you say you would deliberately exercise poor logic for a utility lynch (or in this case, someone you don't like/need to kill as a villain)
Then do me a favor and point out the poor logic. And if it comes back to Zwet being a bad choice to lynch, then that'll come back to you having a part in our Seer claiming on page 5 and
that
I will ignore. But if it's something else, then by means, because I'm unaware.
AA23 wrote: My vote stays. Unless somebody magically confesses or is called out 100% during the events to come on this day - It's not changing. I'm sitting put.
That's a good way to make sure you don't switch your vote to your scumbuddy. Normally I'd say you're smarter than that to know not to make your vote concrete like that, but I've only played you when you were scum...
AceMarksman wrote:did you mean to vote AA in that post?
Nope.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 am

Post by AA23 »

You've pointed out the poor logic for me -

Zwet clearly wasn't kicking and screaming for a CC - he mentioned it once and brought it up twice in response to someone asking him about it

It was a weak case, and there was a better lead on Ace -

And poor logic? If Mix jumped ships because that wagon built so fast, and you stayed on a wagon with Hewitt and Emp who you don't trust - - how is that logical?

Hewitt hops on a wagon and you don't think anything of it? You don't turn an eye to him?

Mix was chasing a lynch. Anyone who doesn't see how dirty that hammer was is only aiding me, I'll know who his partners are.

And our meta together only shows that you're potentially just as poor a towny as you are scum - I'm going to beat you, and you're not going to burn this town on my watch.

And what's that crap you're saying about turning to Emp when you run out of leads?

You profess utility lynching tendencies that hurt town, and admit you're just going to swing to him when your pockets are empty? You're keeping him around for a decent mislynch -
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 10:32 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:You've pointed out the poor logic for me -

Zwet clearly wasn't kicking and screaming for a CC - he mentioned it once and brought it up twice in response to someone asking him about it

Yeah, but Ace's case mostly relied on what Dust flip (if he died).
AA23 wrote:And poor logic? If Mix jumped ships because that wagon built so fast, and you stayed on a wagon with Hewitt and Emp who you don't trust - - how is that logical?

Hewitt hops on a wagon and you don't think anything of it? You don't turn an eye to him?
Ok, maybe it wasn't logical, but I've seen Zwet do it, so some people are just noobs at the game. I don't think anything of it. If you do, then good for you, keep at it and prove me wrong.

What would I say anything about hewitt that I haven't already said? The guy hardly posts...
AA23 wrote:And our meta together only shows that you're potentially just as poor a towny as you are scum - I'm going to beat you, and you're not going to burn this town on my watch.
Actually, that statement would imply that I was scum in the only game we've played, which I wasn't, so that doesn't make sense. Lol @ the last sentence.

AA23 wrote:And what's that crap you're saying about turning to Emp when you run out of leads?

You profess utility lynching tendencies that hurt town, and admit you're just going to swing to him when your pockets are empty?
I've done it before, I'll do it again.

Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Mixologist »

Sorry I haven't posted yet. Work kept me late. I'm about to make dinner and put my daughter down for the evening. Expect a post in about three hours.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 11:05 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:You've pointed out the poor logic for me -

Yeah, but Ace's case mostly relied on what Dust flip (if he died).
That would then dictate voting for Dust to prove said theory - - The Zwet case was incredibly weak and non-existent
dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:And poor logic? If Mix jumped ships because that wagon built so fast, and you stayed on a wagon with Hewitt and Emp who you don't trust - - how is that logical?

Ok, maybe it wasn't logical
, but I've seen Zwet do it, so some people are just noobs at the game. I don't think anything of it. If you do, then good for you, keep at it and prove me wrong.
Dej - I like you because of what I've seen from your playstyle, so believe me when I say it's hard for me to believe you would only acknowledge such poor logic this late!! You know what a mislynch does to a town and you ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first (not to MadeofPhail's extent, but still) - -

If there truly was a case worth while on Zwet, that suspicious people WEREN'T on? Yeah, maybe I'd believe you - but there are too many things wrong with this equation
dejkha wrote: What would I say anything about hewitt that I haven't already said? The guy hardly posts...
Exactly my point! - - The Dej I've seen play would have turned an eye to him and found out what put him on the wagon - - you would have seen scum in hewitt for that - - not joined in on the fun and hop on the wagon!
dejkha wrote:
AA23 wrote:And our meta together only shows that you're potentially just as poor a towny as you are scum - I'm going to beat you, and you're not going to burn this town on my watch.
Actually, that statement would imply that I was scum in the only game we've played, which I wasn't, so that doesn't make sense. Lol @ the last sentence.
Actually the statement is telling you that I acknowledge your play as town in the past where you lost, and I'm calling you scum in this game where you will lose - - both as a result of poor play against me as your opposition.
dejkha wrote: I've done it before, I'll do it again.
You've hurt the town, and you'll do it again - - I believe you. Utility lynching is dirty - - and saving Emp and Hewitt arouns for easy mislynches is cheap and I see right through it.

Mix was incredibly dirty for jumping on the Zwet wagon - the guy didn't do anything!

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Counterclaims, anyone?

Unvote
He proposes the idea
Empking wrote:
I just said that people shouldn't counterclaim.

Unvote
Emp challenges it WITHOUT GIVING GOOD REASONS - THOSE COME LATER
zwetschenwasser wrote:Yes, they should counterclaim.
He repeats himself for Emp's case - we've all been there

------
Everyone kicks up a fuss
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why is a counterclaim bad? We kill guaranteed scum...
He asks a simple question - - even I did this, guys! We all ask around
dejkha wrote:And we're also guaranteed losing a Seer which is our only investigation role and can see if someone's a werewolf. Without him, we're blind.
Dej, unlike Emp - gives a decent answer - - however, the exact opposite could be argued (as in losing a definite seer, we can also lose a definite scum) - - catch 22 - - difference of opinions - -

He backs away and clarifies
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm not pushing for a counter. It just seemed helpful.
And he wasn't pushing!! He suggested it, asked why it would be wrong, and settled for the safe rout we all agreed on - no CC

There's NO FRIGGIN CASE - - and yeah, I am more than confident Dej wouldn't give in to a case that poor, with a wagon that dirty, and not even question Mix for hopping onto it so willy nilly when he had something more substantial with Ace!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 11:39 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote: Dej - I like you because of what I've seen from your playstyle, so believe me when I say it's hard for me to believe you would only acknowledge such poor logic this late!! You know what a mislynch does to a town and you ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first (not to MadeofPhail's extent, but still) - -
You see this, people? This is AA telling me what I always do (which is in fact wrong) when we've only played one game together. Hewitt, Zwet and Emp have played with me more than that and I'm sure most of them will say I do not always do that, especially when it comes to Emp and Zwet and I'm sure hewitt will agree.
AA23 wrote:Exactly my point! - - The Dej I've seen play would have turned an eye to him and found out what put him on the wagon - - you would have seen scum in hewitt for that - - not joined in on the fun and hop on the wagon!
This is also AA trying to make me look guilty by saying I joined in with hewitt on the wagon rather than saying something. Now there' two things wrong with that, one being that Hewitt hardly posts, so I'm not switching my vote to see hewitt as confirmed scum because he hopped the wagon. Two being that I was the second person on the wagon and never came off. Hewitt voted after me.

Please, stop trying to act like you now know me so well from an single game. My first game with Zwet, I thought he was a pretty decent player and now look at what I think of him.

FoS: AA

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by AA23 »

That's a pretty OMGUS FoS if you ask me.

I'm TRYING to say you're guilty? I AM saying you're guilty - you and Mix primarily.

And sue me, I'm telling you that from our LONG game together, I saw someone that was calculated and less hasty/illogical - I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE.

Say what you want - - whether I live or die, I know who you and Mix are and am content -

We'll see what the town makes of you two - - I notice you haven't even commented on what I've pointed out from the "Zwet case"

It was non-existent, and in a game with 5 villains I can be damn sure almost all were on it.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Say what you want - - whether I live or die, I know who you and Mix are and am content -
Cool, so what are we? So I know which faction you're on by knowing its on the opposite scum group.
AA23 wrote:We'll see what the town makes of you two - - I notice you haven't even commented on what I've pointed out from the "Zwet case"
There's nothing to comment on. I think differently of it than you. Try to get that through your head.

AA23 wrote:It was non-existent, and in a game with 5 villains I can be damn sure almost all were on it.
Just like how the Dust wagon was likely full of scum to. Including yourself. Also, your constant WIFOM is making you look scummier.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by AA23 »

You think I'm scum for discussing my thoughts and you can pass them off as WIFOM?

You think I'm scum because I pointed out that scum could have been on the Dust wagon - and I also said I myself should be considered? I'm scum for telling people myself and others from that wagon should be investigated? - Hm.

And you still have no Zwet comment - - hell, even my dust case was tangable - There was nothing on Zwet and one would be ridiculous to dispute - - the guy offered an expected idea, mentioned it twice, and dropped it - - you guys crucified him!!

And I think you and Mix are villains and I'm town - - those opposites

You're getting kind of aggressive and it makes me wonder if you're nervous with all the negativity, narrow mindedness, and nasty "get this through your head" attitudes.....

Should I let you get nervous in your scum boots, wait until you say something further unintelligent/useless, and put it in my signature? Should I start the lynch Dej movement? Is that what a logical player does lmao lol

You're my own Zwet/Emp character, you are.... lol

So you truly believed Zwet to be scum? based on asking everyone if we should CC, confirming to Emp that he proposed it, ASKED us what was wrong with it, and settled.

Very scummy.... lol

And Mix having nothing to do majorly with the "Zwet case" until it picked up and looked like an easy end to the day? That's not scummy?

Yeah right lol

Dej, I'm disappointed in you - - In these two games we've had, with two different roles - it's two different people - I think you're meaner as scum (which is an unfortunate give away)
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:You think I'm scum for discussing my thoughts and you can pass them off as WIFOM?
Actually, I'm passing off your WIFOM as WIFOM.
AA23 wrote:You think I'm scum because I pointed out that scum could have been on the Dust wagon - and I also said I myself should be considered? I'm scum for telling people myself and others from that wagon should be investigated? - Hm.
Where did I say that?
AA23 wrote:And you still have no Zwet comment - - hell, even my dust case was tangable - There was nothing on Zwet and one would be ridiculous to dispute - - the guy offered an expected idea, mentioned it twice, and dropped it - - you guys crucified him!!
If it's a Zwet lynch, I'm never against it.

"Zwet stole the candy from the baby? Lynch him!" I'm cool with it. Emp or Zwet could be lynched Day 1 once the game starts and I'd be ok with it (it's happened to).
AA23 wrote:And I think you and Mix are villains and I'm town - - those opposites
No, you said you know who we are. Who are we? Mafia, werewolf what? Whatever it is, I'll know you're in the opposite scum faction.
AA23 wrote:You're getting kind of aggressive and it makes me wonder if you're nervous with all the negativity, narrow mindedness, and nasty "get this through your head" attitudes.....
I'm almost always aggressive in that sense. The one game I played with you was the one game I wasn't and, coincidentally, the one game where I was widely considered undoubtedly pro-town.
AA23 wrote:Should I let you get nervous in your scum boots, wait until you say something further unintelligent/useless, and put it in my signature? Should I start the lynch Dej movement? Is that what a logical player does lmao lol

You're my own Zwet/Emp character, you are.... lol
A simple joke statement possibly revealed as scummy, me thinks. You make a comment about my previous sig and sarcastically say it's what as logical player would do. Since that was sarcasm, it implies that you do not believe me to be particularly logical, and yet that's your case on me. Strange.
AA23 wrote:So you truly believed Zwet to be scum? based on asking everyone if we should CC, confirming to Emp that he proposed it, ASKED us what was wrong with it, and settled.
That wasn't the entire case. Reread and try to find it. At least show the effort.
AA23 wrote:And Mix having nothing to do majorly with the "Zwet case" until it picked up and looked like an easy end to the day? That's not scummy?

Yeah right lol
You know what, you're right, but I don't care, so the only way to make be care is to prove it and strengthen it! Go for it, guy! [/sarcasm] Seriously, either make me believe it or stop arguing about it. Make a full post showing the case against him, maybe.
AA23 wrote:Dej, I'm disappointed in you - - In these two games we've had, with two different roles - it's two different people - I think you're meaner as scum (which is an unfortunate give away)
I, for one, believe that only scum would claim to know the roles of others without a claim, but that's just me.

Anyone else want to speak up? Ace? Hewitt, perhaps? Maybe any of the lurkers here, which adds up to about 5, maybe 6...

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by hewitt »

AA23 wrote:Hewitt hops on a wagon and you don't think anything of it? You don't turn an eye to him?
Uh, I GAVE my reason for voting for zwets I did not just hop on his wagon for no reason.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Alright so, I don't have the time to post a proper post, but I do have a quick question for AA. Besides me hammering, is there anything else you find sus about me?

@Mod - Can we get a prod on Khamisa? She is clearly ignoring this game.

Done
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by AA23 »

Mix, you hammer is the least of my worries - - your impulsive wagon switch is what's scummy - it was unforseen and clearly a hunt for a lynch rather than truly scum - (as ultimately proven)

- Dej - you're digging a hole. You don't care about town 100% based on meta. Zwet and Emp are dispensible to you?

Are you forgetting that in the game you were town, you worked hard to put aside that prejudice in an effore to not let it hurt the whole town? - - are you aware I'm not basing my regard for you on just our game, but your entire meta that I took the care to read up on?.....I suppose that didn't occur to you.

And don't tell me what I know, presume, or think - - I'm saying I know what you and Mix are - And that is VILLAIN - - Once you/Mix flip, I'll have a better idea.

I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?

And pray tell - - what was the case on Zwet if the "CC hunt" was bullshit? What was the case? Do take the care to simply state it, friend, and let me tell you - - it better be damn good and not based on interpretation.

Good scumhunting is based on quotes and evidence that are majority recognizable as scummy and not more so potentially town - - the best scum evidence is such that can't be confused as a towny move.

For instance, Mix - - you and Mix cared about making the right lynch. We needed to be careful. Careful is investigating and weighing options - - not hopping on a quicklynch out of the blue.

Confirm Vote: Mix

You've proven there's nothing in your pockets, friend - I think this is the part where you turn on Emp, Dej lmao

You said it yourself - - you don't give a shit if it's a player who's meta you don't approve of (Zwet, Emp) - - weird how you only try to be fair to that prejudice as towny....
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by AA23 »

Mix, you hammer is the least of my worries - - your impulsive wagon switch is what's scummy - it was unforseen and clearly a hunt for a lynch rather than truly scum - (as ultimately proven)

- Dej - you're digging a hole. You don't care about town 100% based on meta. Zwet and Emp are dispensible to you?

Are you forgetting that in the game you were town, you worked hard to put aside that prejudice in an effore to not let it hurt the whole town? - - are you aware I'm not basing my regard for you on just our game, but your entire meta that I took the care to read up on?.....I suppose that didn't occur to you.

And don't tell me what I know, presume, or think - - I'm saying I know what you and Mix are - And that is VILLAIN - - Once you/Mix flip, I'll have a better idea.

I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?

And pray tell - - what was the case on Zwet if the "CC hunt" was bullshit? What was the case? Do take the care to simply state it, friend, and let me tell you - - it better be damn good and not based on interpretation.

Good scumhunting is based on quotes and evidence that are majority recognizable as scummy and not more so potentially town - - the best scum evidence is such that can't be confused as a towny move.

For instance, Mix - - you and Mix cared about making the right lynch. We needed to be careful. Careful is investigating and weighing options - - not hopping on a quicklynch out of the blue.

Confirm Vote: Mix

You've proven there's nothing in your pockets, friend - I think this is the part where you turn on Emp, Dej lmao

You said it yourself - - you don't give a shit if it's a player who's meta you don't approve of (Zwet, Emp) - - weird how you only try to be fair to that prejudice as towny....
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by hewitt »

AA23 wrote:I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?
Okay, for one thing I wasn't duped into killing a townie. I voted for someone who I thought was scummy for what I clearly stated as reason. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't even their reasoning, but my own.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”