Scummies thoughts...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon May 18, 2009 5:37 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Mr. Flay wrote:Just nominate players who are doing what you suggest. If they're really doing a good job, they'll get seconded.
So you mean players like the shaft/elvis hydra that vig scum RB day 1, push the lynch of the scum Doctor immediately after and leave a roadmap to certain victory before getting killed by the last remaining mafia member?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon May 18, 2009 10:47 am

Post by shaft.ed »

PF, it was really simple, the players who were voting for Yos were all cleared as town. Thus it was our job as vidge to make the town move more quickly through the players that were not voting for Yos. You were chosen by both myself and elvis independently for the kill. Looking back on it, we might have been better off picking a player that was less likely to be lynched but we really didn't think the town would have trouble lynching the remaining fish in the barrel.

And since when to you not think a vidge taking out a scummy-appearing townie is a good thing?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I don't know. It's not ongoing though so we can talk about it. But I can't talk about why I know that because that's onoging.

OMG Catch-22
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

But Poker the point was all we had to do was lynch/vig you, Zaph, Zmd, J-Scope in any order and we win. Scum didn't have enough kills so it didn't matter what order the killing was done in.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Tue May 19, 2009 6:17 am

Post by shaft.ed »

PokerFace wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:But Poker the point was all we had to do was lynch/vig you, Zaph, Zmd, J-Scope in any order and we win. Scum didn't have enough kills so it didn't matter what order the killing was done in.
OH, RW, JS = shorter order less town casualty. You didn't have to go after the lurkers (Zaph, ZMD, me, Hogfather). Don't trim the fat, trim the threat. None of them were scum and you should have known I was town. Skip the lurkers and shoot who has reason for being scum (
you, Zaph, Zmd,
J-Scope). I don't know if elvis knows pf lurks only when bored, but you do. You've seen me do it. Vidge scum over lurkers always. That's all I'm saying. You did play awesome I won't dispute that. Too bad that wasn't enough. I'll say more to everybody in general later though since this is becoming a bit of a thread jack.
But OH and RW were already cleared as town. I wasn't clearing lurkers I was clearing unconfirmed town. And I've never seen you lurk when bored. My only in game interaction with you was mod'ing Monty Python where you posted more than anyone in the game (thanks for that btw :D )
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I think I'm going to do Kids in the Hall for my next game. But due to life circumstances that could be a long ways off.

It should have a similar feel to Monty Python. If you're not familiar with their sketch comedy, you definitely should be. IMHO second best sketch group of all time.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”