Mini 740 - Communiqu├® Mafia 2: Game Over and the Winner is..

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Looker »

whoa good point. y didnt u bring that up before?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Juls »

I thought it was a role reveal! It would have helped us to know if someone was lying. But I misunderstood.

Vote: Looker

If he isn't scum I think we lose....
-------------------------------------
Juls
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Looker has been lynched and the game...

continues!

Actions/communiqués within 72 hours
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Thread will open earlier than 7 PM EST tomorrow as I won't be here at that time. Expect from around 5-6 PM EST.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Strangercoug is found viciously strangled to death.

Only three remain..

Juls...

DizzyIzzy...

Casey...

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch

Is this the end?
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

I have a death reveal.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:14 am

Post by Juls »

So I guess use it on Budja or Looker? I am fairly certain they were scum sense they were the only two that I got a package back on. So it might be better to have a go at PhilyEc?

So I guess I have to choose between my two most townie players? Whichever of you are scum have done a good job....I will think on this today (have to head to work now) and try to figure it out tonight.
Juls
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

I checked Budja. We had Budja scum.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Casey »

I'm ready for this game to be over. This is my conclusion to this game:

I am the hider.
If I hide behind mafia, I die.
If I hide behind town, I am safe from everything, unless mafia kill the person I choose. Then I die as well.
If I hide, I can't use my night communique.

I thought this was pretty useless at first, but on Day 2, I was able to trust Juls enough to reveal to her, and she told me how I could be useful. What I didn't realize was that I was able to learn whether someone was town or mafia, depending on whether or not I lived through the night!

Unfortunately, I only managed to prove one person was town this way, and that was Coug, who died last night. Here's what I did:

Night 1: I didn't hide.
Night 2: I hid behind Coug.
Night 3: This was an important night. I didn't hide, but was supposed to. Izzy hammered before Juls and I could talk about who to hide behind. I didn't think that was too bad, because Juls could just tell me in her night communique who to target. I waited, but no communique arrived. I waited up until a few hours to the deadline. I couldn't stay awake any longer, so used my communique to tell Juls about this and to let her know that I didn't hide. If I hid behind mafia and died, it wouldn't help at all because I couldn't tell Juls. The next morning, Juls told me that she sent me a communique that night! Izzy hinted that she watched Juls, and hinted that nobody targeted Juls. I'm not going to believe that Juls lied.
Night 4 & 5: I didn't hide. It was too dangerous.

---

I'm convinced the communiques are a trap. And by association, the codexes are a trap. I think the mafia have been able to read every message sent. Or almost every message. Rhinox died after I'm assuming he told you Juls. I told Juls about Phily's role in communique. I feel bad about voting Phily because now I think he was actually town... we'll find out when Izzy gets back.

Cybele (now Izzy) started the whole codex thing. No wonder the mod allowed it. It was used so much (and never again by Cybele/Izzy) that the mafia probably knew everything we said and planned!

I don't think Izzy is a watcher at all. She says she watched Juls nights 2 and 3 and saw nothing, and then *me* night 4? How convenient, would the mafia even try to target me if I could hide? What about what you did last night? Did you target me or Juls again? Of course you did. Certainly not Coug, who Juls revealed that I cleared. That would just be too smart. Oh, but I bet you knew he was clear long ago when Juls and I were talking in codex.

No, I don't believe that you're a watcher at all.

---

Izzy, if you have any reason at all why I should even *think* about voting Juls, say it now, because I'm ready to vote for you.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:28 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

You know, I was pretty much ready to respond to your post with a simple
vote: Casey
since I assumed you'd vote for me over Juls, but then I read it and, well...
Casey wrote:"... but on Day 2, I was able to trust
Juls
enough to reveal to her, and
she told me
how I could be useful."

"Night 3: This was an important night. I didn't hide, but was supposed to. Izzy hammered before
Juls and I could talk about who to hide behind
. I didn't think that was too bad, because
Juls could just tell me
in her night communique who to target. I waited, but no communique arrived. I waited up until a few hours to the deadline. I couldn't stay awake any longer, so used my communique to tell Juls about this and to let her know that I didn't hide. If I hid behind mafia and died, it wouldn't help at all because I couldn't tell Juls. The next morning, Juls told me that she sent me a communique that night! Izzy hinted that she watched Juls, and hinted that nobody targeted Juls. I'm not going to believe that Juls lied."

"I'm convinced the communiques are a trap. And by association, the codexes are a trap. I think the mafia have been able to read every message sent. Or almost every message.
Rhinox died after I'm assuming he told you Juls
I told Juls about Phily's role in communique.
I feel bad about voting Phily because now I think he was actually town... we'll find out when Izzy gets back."
See the bolded parts of these extracts. Do you see how much influence Juls has had on your play and, indeed, everyone's play, considering there was a point a couple of days ago when she claimed on everyone's behalf? Juls has been directing the entire game for days. Juls was the one who broke the chain during the day one fishing expedition. Juls has been trusted by pretty much everyone in the game, to the point that everyone had claimed to her. Instead of assuming that all the communiques have been intecepted, does it not make more sense that Juls has been using information shared with her against the town?
Cybele (now Izzy) started the whole codex thing. No wonder the mod allowed it. It was used so much (and never again by Cybele/Izzy) that the mafia probably knew everything we said and planned!
Cybele started it and used it. Then I replaced, and I stopped using it because they were a pain to translate, and frankly, I didn't have anything to say to people that I wasn't going to say in the thread.
She says she watched Juls nights 2 and 3 and saw nothing, and then *me* night 4? How convenient, would the mafia even try to target me if I could hide? What about what you did last night? Did you target me or Juls again? Of course you did.
I targeted you again last night. The reasoning should be obvious - since you're a hider who dies when hiding behind mafia, people are cleared if your results could be reliable. By watching you, I could ensure that you hadn't been targeted and thus hadn't been roleblocked, thus clearing whoever you targeted, assuming you are town aligned.

Nights two and three I watched the person I thought most likely to be killed. This was Juls, simply because of how trusted she was by the rest of the players and the amount of information and influence she had. I fully expected her to die, yet here she is, alive in end game despite being as close to considered confirmed by everyone playing as you cna be in a no reveal game. I just don't see the logic in scum keeping her alive since it makes it much harder for them to win since there's a potential lynch option off the table everyday. The other person who would have been cleared, again assuming you are town aligned, was killed straight off.

Plus, there's the missing communique she claims to have sent you. I targeted her that night. She was not role-blocked or even targeted by anybody. So, there are a limited number of possibilities: her communique was stolen, which I deem unlikely since nobody else has mentioned this happening during the game; that anything targeting you was deflected; that you are lying scum, which seems unlikely given the choice of target and your reaction to my mentioning the fact that Juls wasn't roleblocked, or she is lying scum.

Either I'm about to get myself lynched anbd lose the game for the town, or stop Juls getting a scum win she'd totally deserve...

unvote, vote Juls
Show
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Juls »

The most compelling piece of evidence is that Izzy claims to have targetted me on N3 and then my communique didn't go through telling Casey to hide behind Budja. Budja, by Izzy's own admission is scum. So I think Izzy is a communique watcher and possibly a communique thief, not a regular watcher. She could see all my communiques I am assuming. Izzy, nice job. I think you almost had us. Plus, she knew what everyone's roles were so she knew no one would counter her if she calimed she targetted me every night.

But Casey, if you are scum...you deserve a scummie award!

Vote: Izzy
Juls
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:51 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

...that's all you've got to back up your vote?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Oh, I should also point out that it was solely on Juls word that Looker used his death reveal on BSG, thus wasting it ons someone we were pretty sure was town anyway, thus basically wasting it at the point when it perhaps would have been most useful for the town to know that Budja was scum or Philly's alignment, say.
Show
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Juls »

Well my choices are you and Casey. You claim nobody targetted me N3. Someone clearly stole my communique. It makes sense that a scum role would be able to either see someone's communiques or see who they go to, possibly block them. You were protecting Budja I imagine. You kept me around because you were top of my town list and knew that people wouldn't go against me. And you wouldn't dare target Casey for fear of wasting a NK if she hid. Casey has done so much more IN GAME that seems protown most notably organizing the communique merri-go-round. Meanwhile you, Cybele, and magicrabit did a lot of lurking. Casey constantly communicated with me, you told me you were watcher and I heard little from you after that. Also, if I were scum, why would I take out my entire scum team via lynches instead of finishing the game days ago? I don't think LYLO is an ideal position for scum.
Juls
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

I didn't tell you I was a watcher. Cybele did before I replaced in. I wouldn't have told you if it'd been up to me.
Show
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Casey »

Vote: Izzy

I am so sorry, Juls.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Does this mean Casey wins? =/
Show
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Juls »

OH man. :(
Juls
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

The suspense builds...

In a surprising turn of events, Izzy turns on Juls who in turn votes her back. An evil smirk spreads across Casey's face..

Casey and Budja,
the Mafia
have won Communiqué Mafia 2. Congratulations!

Roffman,
Serial Killer
and everyone else,
the Town
have lost.

Roles, Night Actions, Comments to follow.

Feel free to post any questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Casey »

Well, since the game is technically over, I might as well post my confession, or memoir. :)

First, all the communiques that I was privy to:

DAY 1:

Casey says to Dorvaan:
Casey here, passing along my message. Code word: Laundry

Budja says to Casey:
You look trustworthy to me, more towny than Ecto anyway. But I have nothing to say to you. Codeword:Nineteen

Roffman's 2nd communique most likely faked.

NIGHT 1:

PhilyEc says to Casey:
Protecting you tonight. Sending PM poziscum next, dont talk about PM until I die, will FoS killer in Day, PhilyEc.

DAY 2:

Casey says to Juls:
Phily's communique claims protected me. Confused because protector should target you. Phily: "Sending PM poziscum next... FoS killer in Day"

Rhinox says to Juls (SOLVED VIA CODEX):
Rhinox here. Got gift. Was extra communique. Think I trust you. I'm real cop. BSG innocent. Dumb choice. Codeword: Asterisk.

Juls says to Rhinox (CODEX):
Who are you targeting tonight? I think Budja or Skitzer. Tell me in codex.

Rhinox says to Juls (CODEX):
Definitely budja.

If he is lynched, target skitzer. I have plans for Coug.

Rhinox says to Juls (CODEX):
Who can I trust to send results to if you die?

If I die, trust the people that claim I told them who to lynch. There will be two pushing. / There will be two of them.

NIGHT 2:

Juls says to Don (INTERCEPTED):
Stop pushing Casey. She is a hider. She couldn't make that up. Password: Swine Flu -Juls

DAY 3:

Casey says to Juls:
I'm still alive and I wasn't roleblocked, so why suspect coug? codeword: fjord

NIGHT 3:

Juls says to Casey:
Target Budja. Role does say you die if target mafia right? Don't respond if yes, respond with your target otherwise.

Casey says to Juls:
Hoped to hear from you, can't stay awake waiting for deadline. Izzy hammered before we could discuss. Codeword: Vex

DAY 4:

Juls says to Casey:
Who did you target last night? Password: brunson -Juls

NIGHT 5:

Juls says to Casey:
Do you die if you hide behind scum? Answer in communique! Don't hide! -Juls

Casey says to Juls:
Yes, Coug isn't mafia, gotta be Izzy - ended days fast. And Cybele started codex, mod allowed, we got screwed. -Casey

:)
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Casey »

The codex was indeed a trap. We spent all of night 2 trying to decipher it. Rhinox and Juls gave out enough hints to solve what the original message was. Juls and Rhinox said that the second word was "HERE." So we had to assume the first word was "Rhinox" to make "Rhinox here" the beginning of the message. Juls and Rhinox called it the "Asterisk" message, which gave us the hint that the codex ended with "Codeword: Asterisk."

From there, Skitzer's name was easily found. And that revealed enough letters to solve almost all of it. "Imr-al-op------ocentdumb-ho-c-" was the only unsolvable part. But then I tried filling in a few letters:

"Imrealcop------ocentdumb-ho-c-" Then I had to wonder, "ocent dumb?" What does that mean? Innocent?

"Imrealcop---innocentdumb-ho-c-" Ah! Who has a three-letter name? BSG!

"I'm real cop. BSG innocent. Dumb choice." Tada!

---

Roffman must have been a SK, otherwise this was way too imbalanced against us. Talking in codex is the only thing that saved us.

We made a good N1 kill with BSG.

We made the best N2 kill. Rhinox, the cop.

Phily helped make himself the best D3 lynch.

Don & Flameaxe had to go as masons. Making themselves N3 and N4 kills.

Budja getting lynched D4 was an acceptable loss.

Looker did absolutely nothing to stop his D5 lynch. The screw-up with the death reveal made that lynch so easy that I didn't even have to vote!

Coug had to die N5 because I had cleared him with "hiding." Scum-Izzy wouldn't dare try to kill Town-Casey, and Izzy dying would make me obviously guilty.

I was very happy to see Izzy, Juls, and I make it to the end. No boys alive?
Hallelujah
! :)

And we all know how D6 went.

And that's how I committed all my terrible acts as the Godfather (Godmother?). :(

---

Thanks everyone for the game, especially Dahill and Juls. I'm so sorry for having to put you through all of that, Juls! It hurt me so much.

This was a 3-month stressful ordeal. It was fun at times, but this was not what I was expecting the game to be like at all. At least I feel good for winning my first game that I played as scum, and on a 2-person scum team no less!

See you all in another life. :)
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Juls »

I just want to know what BSG was because town did not seem to have enough power in a no reveal. I would say this statement is probably 30% bitterness....

I feel pretty damn stupid but at least my gut was right on Budja.

I also want to know what was the craziness with the N1 mystery communique.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Juls »

also, good job casey and budja. You shouldn't discount the whole game Casey based on this one game. Most aren't quiet as frustrating (i.e. most are role reveal).

Now to write a scummy nomination...grumble grumble.
Juls
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Communiqués: You may send one message to another player during each game night, and one during each game day. Send all communiqués to me via PM and I will forward them for you. Each message must begin “Send to [player name]” and can contain up to 20 additional words, which must be actual English words. Messages will be unsigned unless specified otherwise (signatures count toward the 20-word limit). You may sign the message in any way you please, but you may not pretend a communiqué is from the moderator. Any communiqués not received by me before the night deadline or before the end-of-day scene is posted will not be sent.
Casey wrote:You are the Godfather of the Mafia with XXXXXXXX! You may talk with your partner at night. In addition, you will show up to investigations as a vanilla townie would. Each night, you can attempt to kill and I will accept the first choice sent in.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia and when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent the same. If you want to communicate with your partner during the game days, you'll have to do so via communiqué.

Pro-town roles all contain the phrase “you win when all anti-town roles have been eliminated”.

Communiqués: You may send one message to another player during each game night, and one during each game day. Send all communiqués to me via PM and I will forward them for you. Each message must begin “Send to [player name]” and can contain up to 20 additional words, which must be actual English words. Messages will be unsigned unless specified otherwise (signatures count toward the 20-word limit). You may sign the message in any way you please, but you may not pretend a communiqué is from the moderator. Any communiqués not received by me before the night deadline or before the end-of-day scene is posted will not be sent.
Budja wrote:You are the Mafia Message Redirector of the Mafia with XXXXXXXX! You may talk with your partner at night. In addition, twice in the game you may choose a player and redirect their message (if they are sending one) to another player of your choice. This decision must be made at the very beginning of day or as soon as the day ends. Furthermore, once in the game you may choose a player and view any messages that they are sent that day
or
night, not both. This decision may be made at any time during either day or night, but you will only be sent all messages up to the point during which you activated your ability. Each night, you can attempt to kill and I will accept the first choice sent in.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia and when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent the same. If you want to communicate with your partner during the game days, you'll have to do so via communiqué.

Pro-town roles all contain the phrase “you win when all anti-town roles have been eliminated”.

PhilyEc (rep. Braeden) wrote:You are a pro-town Jailkeeper. Each night you may target a player and they will be protected as well as roleblocked for the night (i.e. they cannot perform any actions).

You win when all anti-town roles have been eliminated and at least 1 pro-town player is alive.

(Mod Note: Jailing did not prevent sending/receiving of communiqués)
Rhinox (rep. Ectomancer) wrote:You are a pro-town Cop. Each night you may target a player and you will receive either a result of "Innocent" or "Guilty".

You win when all anti-town roles have been eliminated and at least 1 pro-town player is alive.

(Mod Note: Sane)

BSG (rep. houseofcards)/Looker (rep. Skitzer (rep. RossWilliam))/Strangercoug (rep. hohum (rep. bubbles21112)) wrote:You are a pro-town Townie/Villager/Innocent. You have no abilities.

DizzyIzzyB13 (rep. Cybele (rep. magicrabbit)) wrote:You a pro-town Watcher. Each night you may target a player and you will see every player who has targeted them that night.

(Mod Note: Does not count messages sent to that player as targeting them)

Juls wrote:You are a pro-town Post Officer! You have 3 packages known to you only as Package 1, Package 2, and Package 3. Each night you may send 1 package to a player of your choice, other then yourself.

(Mod Note: Package 1 was a Death Reveal, Package 2 was Extra Communiqué, Package 3 was Shadow (views how many msgs someone receives). Packages were given back that night once they were used up. Juls never got back Packages 2 and 3 because the people she gave them to died before using them.)
roffman wrote:You are a neutral Serial Killer! In addition to your normal communiqués (see below), you have an additional "killing" message which you may send to a player at night. This message may say anything it likes (with the same communiqué restrictions) and you will attempt to kill the player that you send the "killing" message to. In addition, you will show up as a vanilla townie would to all investigations, and you have a 1-shot night kill immunity. You will be notified when this immunity is used up.

You win when you are in the final two AND all other possible threats to you have been eliminated.

Jahudo (rep. Flameaxe (rep. Reecer6))/don_johnson (rep. dorvaan) wrote:You are a pro-town Neighbor with XXXX, but you do not know his alignment. You may talk with him at night at this quicktopic.

You win when all anti-town roles have been eliminated and at least 1 pro-town player is alive.If you want to communicate with your partner during the game days, you'll have to do so via communiqué.

Townie/Villager/Innocent was a tip o' the hat towards MeMe of course.

Also, extra special shout-out to anyone who replaced and especiall Juls, Casey, and Budja for making it to endgame (or close to it) without needing to be replaced. You guys rock!

I'll post mafia quicktopic if Casey or Budja allows it. More soon..
Last edited by dahill1 on Tue May 19, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Night 1:
-Juls sends communique to Budja
-Cybele sends communique to Juls
Cybele watches hohum
-Budja sends communique to Juls
Juls sends Extra Message to Rhinox
Casey sends Budja to kill BSG
-don_johnson sends communique to Juls
Rhinox investigates BSG
PhilyEc jails Casey
- PhilyEc sends communique to Casey

Night 2:
Dizzy watches Juls
- SC sends communiqué to Dizzy
Phily jails Budja
Rhinox investigates Budja
Juls sends Shadow to PhilyEc
- Juls sends communiqué to DJ (redirected to Casey)
Casey kills Rhinox

Night 3:
-Juls sends message to Casey (redirected to Casey)
- SC sends message to skitzer
Budja kills Jahudo
Dizzy watches Juls
Juls sends Death Reveal to Budja
-Casey sends message to Juls

Night 4:
Juls gets back Death Reveal since Budja used it.
Juls sends Death Reveal to Looker
Casey kills don
Dizzy watches Casey

Night 5:
-Juls sends message to Casey
Juls sends Death Reveal to DizzyIzzy
Izzy watches Casey
-Casey sends message to Juls
Casey kills SC

Endgame:
Casey endgames Izzy and Juls, mafia win!

That should be it I think for night actions.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”