Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by Zilla »

You claimed responsibility for a death; that's already tipped that you're a PR, and about as good as a claim.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Post by The Fonz »

True. I'm merely making the point that there's more to come, ie rolename and any other night actions i may or may not have performed.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 4:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm Boardwalk with a Hotel. I know if a player stayed home. If a player "checks in" (targeted by me) I know who they targeted. I'm a tracker.

Night 1: Nightfall - stayed home
Night 2: Jebus - targeted AlabaskaJ
Night 3: I had no internet access, I was not able to submit a choice... you guys didn't wait for me!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:17 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

I'm having a great deal of trouble believing that claim. In his very first post of D2, Jebus placed a vote on Alabaska J, which is pretty much the oposite of what he should have done if he had investigated Alabaska J, not to mention that he attacked Alabaska J for the majority of D3 and had him at the top of his suspicion list. It's pretty damn evident to me that he targetted Yawetag on N2 - he was very suspicious of him on D2 and changed his tune completely on D3. Plus, I have already outlined why I believe that his two results were on Zilla and my predecessor, a theory DGB didn't object to.

My vote will be on DGB at the end of the day, as she's been caught in what I'm very positive is a lie, but nevertheless, she should name the next person to claim.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:25 am

Actually, on closer reading, he changed his tune when Zilla replaced, which was on D2. That doesn't change the fact that I find his play very inconsistent with him having investigated Alabaska J on N2.

Gonna have to reread him more thoroughly and in context.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 8:42 am

CTD - don't forget there was a mafia busdriver.

Those are the results I got.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 8:43 am

Zilla can go next.

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Zilla »

That seems a poor choice considering I was breadcrumbed as investigated by a cop. The best method is to have the scum claim first so they can be caught in lies.

In fact, despite being scummy for not cooperating, I refuse to claim until the end or until I think it's appropriete.

Nitefall is next.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:33 am

Zilla wrote:That seems a poor choice considering I was breadcrumbed as investigated by a cop.
Again, with a scum bus driver, we can't take anything for granted.

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Zilla »

So are you saying, Jebus' claim aside, I've been scummy, thus warranting claiming?
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:56 am

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm Boardwalk with a Hotel. I know if a player stayed home. If a player "checks in" (targeted by me) I know who they targeted. I'm a tracker.

Night 1: Nightfall - stayed home
Night 2: Jebus - targeted AlabaskaJ
Night 3: I had no internet access, I was not able to submit a choice... you guys didn't wait for me!!!
This seems odd, if he had targetted AJ n2, wouldn't he have gotten an inno and not wanted to lynch AJ? also, even with a bus driver, wouldn't you track the cop to the person they actually visited?
This claim is really really fishy, especially considering that non of the other prs have been properties. I'm gonna have to reread DGB at some point, but I'm pretty sure he'll be my vote.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Zilla »

Braeden wrote:I am against the nameclaim for the simple fact that it could out a power role. Everyone knows the more infamous properties on the Monopoly board, and I believe that special roles would go with the 'special properties.' (speculating here)

A bit of breadcrumb from DGB's predecessor...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Zilla »

I change my "next" to CTD.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:27 am

ac1983fan wrote:This seems odd, if he had targetted AJ n2, wouldn't he have gotten an inno and not wanted to lynch AJ? also, even with a bus driver, wouldn't you track the cop to the person they actually visited?
I don't know what the convention is in this situation. All I know is the result that I got.

Is it possible that *I* was bus driven?

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:29 am

I have no problem with Zilla claiming towards the end.

I'm Reading Railroad, vanilla town.

Nightfall is next.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:41 am

Just out of curiosity though, Zilla:
I take it you don't think Jebus breadcrumbed an innocent on me. Please comment on his scum-list as discussed in my Post 651.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

Post by ac1983fan »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ac1983fan wrote:This seems odd, if he had targetted AJ n2, wouldn't he have gotten an inno and not wanted to lynch AJ? also, even with a bus driver, wouldn't you track the cop to the person they actually visited?
I don't know what the convention is in this situation. All I know is the result that I got.

Is it possible that *I* was bus driven?
If you were driven, it wouldn't effect your night result.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Zilla »

Jebus wrote:Imo, ac1983fan could be scum, Alabaska is scum, gamma/ooba could be scum, Fonz seems town and Zilla seems very town.

And what is the meaning of the triple star, dare I ask?
This seems more likely than "the list"
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 4:15 am

Hm, you're right, Zilla, I didn't see that post. It indeed indicates that he didn't have a result on me. When it comes to me/ooba/gamma, his play is quite contradictory, and really, his play in general makes less and less sense to me the more I read it. I'll mull it over some more once we're done claiming.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Nightfall »

Claim:
Free Parking (One shot - Night Immune)

It wasn't until I read the following quote a few times that I thought of something though...
The Fonz wrote:Lulz. It'd be a pretty poor SK who didn't kill until N3, no?
I wasn't told one way or the other if I had been targeted a previous night or not, but on the chance Fonz is a SK it's possible I might have been one of his targets which would explain a missing kill.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Nightfall »

And although he didn't seem really scummy to me, for being the one Jebus was voting for, I would pick AC to claim next.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 7:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Zilla wrote:That seems a poor choice considering I was breadcrumbed as investigated by a cop.
Again, with a scum bus driver, we can't take anything for granted.
DGB, you appear to be unaware of how the combo of target switching and investigations work. If your target is switched, you told who your result is on.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 8:05 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Nightfall wrote:And although he didn't seem really scummy to me, for being the one Jebus was voting for, I would pick AC to claim next.
I am Illinois avenue, vanilla town.
And that leaves... who to claim? Zilla and The Fonz (althought the fonz has already half-claimed)
So yeah, I say Zilla should claim next, since The Fonz has basically already claimed...
Also, The Fonz could be SK, and considering he didn't replace in until day 3, pacman could've (based off of Nightfall's roleclaim) targeted nightfall one night and then, on another night, been unable to kill because of his connection issues etc. The fonz could've been using this oppurtunity to kill a scummy player and softclaim vig. Or he could actually be a vig.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Zilla »

I'm Mediterranean Avenue, I got nothing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”