Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Mixologist »

vote Seraphim
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Mixologist »

Oh hellllzzz noes!

unvote

vote Howard

God damn Pittsburgh people.
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Mixologist »

Seraphim wrote:@Mixologist

Any reason you voted me?
If you're looking for a reason, you're not going to get one other than you posted first.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 am

Post by Mixologist »

First off,
unvote
Seraphim wrote:Hmmm...why didn't you post that reason in your original random vote?
I really didn't see a need to explain why I voted for you, when it was only the second post of the game. Granted, every vote I make is not going to have a reason to go along with it. Please explain how it is backpedaling when I provide a reason?
Searphim wrote:It would depend on the answer to my second question concerning why he didn't post that reason in his random vote. If he had tried to give it any other reason besides I had posted first and had seen my post, yes, it would have been backtracking.
With this, it feels like you are digging for a reason.
Caboose wrote:I thought OGB was obviously a DGB alt. But since he's* not, I think this is a legit arguement.
What does who the account is played by have to do with anything? Whether or not it's DGB has
nothing
to do with the fact that he immediately set off on a tangent and has not provided anything of substance since.
Caboose wrote:Not a policy vote.

You'll see....
Caboose wrote:I'm not trying to get alvinz lynched I'm trying to see if he will break down under the pressure.
So it is a policy vote then? Please make up your mind.
Korts wrote:Meh. I don't see his posts as actively anti-town, only passively. Do you think that only one avenue of discussion can be pursued at any one time?
Trying to send us off on a tangent is active. Alt speculation, which he supposedly wanted to accomplish is active. How is any of what he doing passive?
Mufasa wrote:Claim: Jack-of-All-Trades
So let me get your thought process straight. You're a Jack-of-All-Trades, without a vig kill, who thought he could self-save? That's pretty rich. It would have stated pretty clearly, I'm sure, whether or not you could self-save. Now that you are unsure leads me to believe you either misread your PM or you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole. I think it get's better.

This
could
be paraphrasing, but I'm pretty sure it could have been paraphrased better:
Mufasa wrote:How can I be scum where my role only wins when all threats to the town are eliminated?
Also, it's kind of convenient that TDC posted the town win condition on page one. I might be stretching here, but that post feels off.

vote Mufasa

Right now Mufasa and Caboose top the list, with a side of either Seraphim or OGB.

Have to run now, will try and post more before I head off to work at noon today.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Haven't done a proper re-read since I've been home tonight, but this just caught my eye. Darkdude, instead of explaining why you don't find the top two sus people at the time scummy, why don't you contribute and say who you do find scummy.

Re-reading now.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Tue May 19, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Mixologist »

unvote

vote OGB
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Tue May 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Mixologist »

So this is what I can gather at the moment:

-I'm not entirely sure what to make of skitzer at this point. Reading his posts in isolation and in thread it seems he is more confused than anything. I'm not saying he isn't scum, he just isn't at the top of my list right now
-Caboose seems bent on taking us down an alvinz wagon. This seems off to me as there are several other options that are more active than setting off on a tagent about a player who has only posted one time.
-Mufasa continues to backpedal and switch his claim up. At this point, if he is town he is no longer useful. We can not even check his abilities to see if what he claims to be is true.
-Waiting on darkdude/tubby/alvinz/ThAdmiral to start playing.
-Yeah. I'm down for a OGB lynch. That is all.

@Mufasa- What reactions where you searching for? What are your thoughts on possible scum right now?

Also, I already PM'ed TDC about this, but I will be
V/LA the 23rd and 24th
. Expect little to no content those two days.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Mixologist »

alvinz95 wrote:Clearly I said OGB was scumtarded.
So has everyone else. What are your thoughts on the rest of the game outside of those three?
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Wed May 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Mixologist »

@charter- How am
I
"fitting in with the crowd", when for the line above that you praise SpyreX for the exact same thing? Also:
charter wrote: With Mufasa's recent posts, he's the only one I'm interested in lynching today.
charter wrote: Playing guess the alt detracts from scumhunting, and I'd much rather quash OGB's mess before someone takes his bait.
Hi!!! Can you step on your own toes any more? Please stop fence sitting and pick a side.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Fri May 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Mixologist »

Quick re-read, quick post to answer question directed at me.

@charter - Fence sitting probably wasn't the best of wording. Reading that over it appeared to be a convenience factor to me. Meaning, that you want Mufasa lynched, however if OGB got close to being lynched you would swing your vote that way. Mind you, I'm not implying that this is your thought, but that is the way it read to me.

Will post thoughts before I go to sleep tonight. Will be
V/LA this weekend
due to a wedding.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”