dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by dejkha »

Mixologist wrote:Actually after re-reading both zwet and Ace in isolation I'm more interested in Ace though for these two posts:
AceMarksman wrote:Vote: dust
I have seen dust in other games (not on this site) playing as scum, and in every one where he is scum, he starts exactly like this.
Things to note: stifling of the RVS, which he supports when he's town, being quick to FoS but slow to vote etc.
AceMarksman wrote:dej: Mind you
I've only seen him in one game as scum
, but he started it the same way.
Contradiction anyone?
*facepalm*

Please tell me someone other than Percy noticed when I pointed this out earlier.

@Ash, Zwet put Dust at L-3, so it's that's not very dangerous, nor is it particularly close to a lynch since there's still wiggle room and it was early in the game, not to mention how it was Zwet who had the newly formed wagon when you voted him. Zwet voted because of Ace's meta on Dust, so that means they were both voting for the same reason: Ace's meta on Dust, and you only made a point of Zwet doing it. Is that not the case? That's what I see it as.
AceMarksman wrote:I can't really explain without pissing Dust off. I've seen him as an alt only once on MS, but he forbade me from telling who. I know this sounds shaky, but he can confirm it for you.
There's not really much to explain. You lied.

Vote Count

zwetschenwasser 3 - Khamisa, dejkha, AshMC1984
AceMarksman 2 - Percy, Mixologist
AA23 1 - Gorckat
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

No I didn't. I've seen him in multiple games as scum, but only one on MS as an alt. Dust can confirm this when he posts next.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by dejkha »

Sorry, but given how you chose to withhold the information the first time by not saying that one game was on MS, I'm not gonna let it fly.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:Please tell me that's not all you have to say...
Pretty much all I had to say on that topic.
Mixologist wrote:
hewitt wrote:I wouldn't go as far as saying AA23 is scum but I remember reading the previous pages and thinking he's the scummiest, I'm at Six Flags today so if I don't explain why tonight then prompt me and I'll remember tomorrow.
Until you explain...

unvote

vote hewitt
At the time I believe he was number 1 in my mind for two reasons. The first is that he stuck out the most prominently in my mind as someone I disagreed with pretty much just based on quantity of posting which is not a good reason to suspect someone but he was the one I most remembered. The second is that I felt he pushed the case on Dust so vigorously and a little too forcedly in the first three pages in the game which I felt was too early.

Now though after reading back I don't think he was the scummiest but the one I disagreed with the most.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Mixologist »

dejkha wrote:*facepalm*

Please tell me someone other than Percy noticed when I pointed this out earlier.
I remember you saying a while ago. However, it seemed to have slipped by the wayside a little so I thought I bring it back up =) You triggered my memory when you mentioned zwet in isolation.

Also since we have you here hewitt, what do you think of said bandwagon?
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by AceMarksman »

dejkha wrote:Sorry, but given how you chose to withhold the information the first time by not saying that one game was on MS, I'm not gonna let it fly.
He told me not to say anything about it.
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
Dust
Dust
Goon
Dust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Dust »

I'll acknowledge what Ace says. On a past account, there was a game where I was scum. However, I didn't stifle the RVS at all. In fact, as I recall, I was one of the random voters. My philosophy on the game has changed a bit since then, but the example Ace is citing isn't relevant.

If it means proving Ace to be lying, I will out myself.
"Believe in me believing in you!" ~Kamina
Town: 1/0/0
Scum: 0/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
AshMC1984
AshMC1984
Goon
AshMC1984
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by AshMC1984 »

dejkha wrote:@Ash, Zwet put Dust at L-3, so it's that's not very dangerous, nor is it particularly close to a lynch since there's still wiggle room and it was early in the game, not to mention how it was Zwet who had the newly formed wagon when you voted him.
So he did. Whether L-2 or L-3 my points are still valid. You aked why Zwet and not Ace. L-3 is a step up from L-4. Ace had his own meta, Zwet was following Ace. If this is still a discussion of Zwet vs. Ace then Zwet is clearly scummier from that particular piece of play no?
dejkha wrote:Zwet voted because of Ace's meta on Dust, so that means they were both voting for the same reason: Ace's meta on Dust, and you only made a point of Zwet doing it. Is that not the case? That's what I see it as.
We'll have to agree to disagree if I can't convince you after this post so we don't get bogged down in semantics:

My position - Voting because of your
own
supposed meta is stronger than voting for someone else's supposed meta, especially if you can't check it and are just taking their word for it.

Also this was Zwet's first content post of the game:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Vote: dust

You start off the game by killing discussion-gleaning phase. Bad cookie!
Win / Loss record
Town: 2 / 0
Scum: 1 / 1
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by dejkha »

@Ace: The point is that you didn't say the one game was on MS, and now you're saying it was. That's a vital detail in your story and I don't believe it when it looks like you just found a loophole.

@Dust: I don't care if you out yourself since I already don't believe his claimed meta on you. One of your deaths may decide who should or shouldn't be trusted, so it looks like we may find out by tomorrow

@Ash: Sorry, I was mistaken on the basis of Zwets vote. I see what you mean now.

Dust
Dust
Goon
Dust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Dust »

If I can, I'd prefer to be silent on the matter, but I'll suffice it to say that Ace has stopped simply not understanding my scum meta and started to obfuscate the actual truth behind what I did in that game as scum. While I respect him not wanting to bring it up and wouldn't vote him on just the fact that he didn't mention it originally, in that game, there was no way that I was doing anything in that game remotely similar to what I've done in this game in regard to the RVS, and that goes way beyond misrep.

That said, I have no qualms about:

Vote: Acemarksman
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

Mixologist wrote:Also since we have you here hewitt, what do you think of said bandwagon?
I don't care for/support it.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by AA23 »

hewitt wrote:
At the time I believe he was number 1 in my mind for two reasons. The first is that he stuck out the most prominently
in my mind as someone I disagreed with pretty much just based on quantity of posting which is not a good reason to suspect someone but he was the one I most remembered.
You admittedly suspected me for a bullshit reason and have the right to judge my case on Dust?

My case on dust was me supporting a vote on him, not a lynch - - Part of what was happening was seeing who flocked to the wagon and how things cooked up - - the game was developing, there was nothing malicious and my reasoning was sound for all my actions.

Aside from your admittedly scummy mind set for regarding other players - - do you have anything to contribute to the scumhunt? Thoughts and questions? Ideas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dust wrote:I'll acknowledge what Ace says. On a past account, there was a game where I was scum. However, I didn't stifle the RVS at all. In fact, as I recall, I was one of the random voters. My philosophy on the game has changed a bit since then, but the example Ace is citing isn't relevant.

If it means proving Ace to be lying, I will out myself.
What exactly do you have to hide?
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by Percy »

Posting tomorrow!
Dust
Dust
Goon
Dust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by Dust »

@AA- It's a bit embarrassing for me. This new account was for a fresh start.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:16 am

Post by AA23 »

Okay, I can respect that
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Empking »

dejkha wrote:
Vote Count

zwetschenwasser 4 - Khamisa, dejkha, AshMC1984, dejkha
Mod: Mistake?

What mistake...
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Mixologist »

hewitt wrote:I don't care for/support it.
Not what I was going for at all. Let me rephrase.

What do you think of the voters on the bandwagon?
Wretched excess is an unfortunate human trait that turns a perfectly good idea such as Christmas into a frenzy of last-minute shopping-or attaches the name of St. Patrick to the day of the year that bartenders fear most.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 am

Post by dejkha »

With only 5 game relevant posts, I must say, Hewitt, you're unusually quiet.

Dust
Dust
Goon
Dust
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Dust »

Can I get meta on Hewitt's posting habits?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 am

Post by dejkha »

Normally he's pretty active. It should show in any previous game he's played (except Pie E7).

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:03 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

His activity has been declining lately though, so it's pretty much a nulltell.

PS. Mixologist, if there's one thing that majorly pisses me off (ask dejkha), it's someone who generalizes someone as stupid in RL merely because of their Mafia playstyle. I don't appreciate your comment on the last page at all.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:His activity has been declining lately though, so it's pretty much a nulltell.
True, but know he's not even saying much in the few posts he does make. I find that a little suspicious.
zwetschenwasser wrote:PS. Mixologist, if there's one thing that majorly pisses me off (ask dejkha), it's someone who generalizes someone as stupid in RL merely because of their Mafia playstyle. I don't appreciate your comment on the last page at all.
Oh yeah, he hates that >.>

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:08 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

*facepalm at signature*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Mixologist
Mixologist
Goon
Mixologist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Mixologist »

Meh. I can see how you take it that way, but in my head I was referring to your play style itself.

Who do you think is scum, zwet?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:12 am

Post by dejkha »

After that last one, I couldn't resist. That stuff is gold. Oh, I'm gonna add something to the second one. heh heh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”