forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, if you couldn't tell, I'm UK/Unesco.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

fine rolfcopter but I blame you if your wrong. Don't go OMG far is scum with nothing. This game has gotten into my lost category.

unvote
vote: VP
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

in the event that this even goes to night, remember all pro town power roles that sotty is confirmed town
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I remember a time when this game was fun :(
SlySly Post 114 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote: I don't buy your 50/50 claim. I think it is too unlikely that you would win your 50/50 shot every night I wasn't roleblocked and then “lost” it the night I was blocked. I believe your role hinges on mine that you conduct the electroshock (not the paitent you claimed) and as a result you can insert memories into the game and even change what I think I remembered.
This is one serious reach, in my opinion.

There are posts that neither you or VP have claimed. How do you explain that? Why do you think it is so unlikely that you and VP happened to have chosen some of the same posts to save?

50/50. 2 out of 3 not that unlikely.
Right now I'm working under something of assumed logic.

VP's role and flavor can easily be scum as I have said. In his position I probably would have done the same thing. In that I would have adpated what my PM said and tweek it to be be townie.

That in a balanced* game there would be one scum role controlling the posts saved and one town role.

When I look at VP's claim and weigh it against his behavior it just smacks of scum to me. I have stated why many times, and to a point you are right. Some of what I say is a little bit of a reach but with the info we have right now I strongly believe VP is scum. I think he should be lynched today because of this and also because of the two points I made above.

Neumerous people have stated that VP has felt townie all game. I don't believe it. I had a bad feeling about him before this day started and his weak claim just convinced me. I want to know why VP is a townie to you.

(*Balanced as in the sense of what we know about the set up right at this very second.)
SlySly Post 115 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote: They are VP's. That's my whole point. He has been lying about what posts he has saved to make himself look better.
How would the unclaimed posts make you or VP look good or bad? I don't see any reason for either of you two to lie about those posts one way or the other.
Because why would anyone save post 11 for example? That post helps no one do anything. The posts you save and explanations why could be quite telling. The fact is this role/ability could have been more powerful but the saved posts were hardly used so in the end it was almost pointless.

So Slysly, post 119 leads me to believe you are voting forb simply because you don't like her? If not, what was the point of this post if to do nothing but fan the flames and steer discussion away from the game and to the ridiculous personality clash the two of you are having?
SlySly wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote: Either way, you ARE effectively a townie given my view. There is an off chance you are scum, and I REALLY wish I could get you lynched for being a fucking prick, but whatever.
forbiddanlight wrote: (yes, I'd unclear SlySly is VP flips town. He's not COMPLETELY confirmed)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The straw that breaks my back is me supporting yet another townie.

Squirm on, scum-ess!
The thing is slysly... She's right. You aren't totally cleared right now, you could be a mafia roleblocker. We do have the result of you targeting VP so it backs your doc claim up to a point, but if VP did flip town, you would be back in play in my eyes.
SlySly Post 121 wrote:@ Sotty

Take a look at the unclaimed posts that survived. Now, take a look at how forbiddan communicates with me. Now, ask yourself who would be the most likely player to have quoted those specific posts?
I see your point, seeing as two of the unclaimed posts are ones to do with you.
SlySly Post 124 wrote:VP stated early in this game something along the lines that he was new to the site though had played a fair amount of mafia elsewhere. Since then, he has asked many things that set off your scumdar that seemed to me to be questions for clarification about the specifics of the rules on this site.
Like what? Here is why I was suspicious of VP
before
we massclaimed.
Sotty7 Post 21 wrote:Hmm well my gut is saying VP. The way he tired to make me being on Cheif's wagon as scummy yesterday just rubbed me the wrong way. Combine that with looking at the rest of the player list he is the only one other than maybe Farside, I could see as scum.

The only thing that seems to be against that line of thought is the actions of night one. slysly targeting VP and FL watching... So yeah. I'm not sure what to think right now.

Waiting for others to check in before jumping on any kind of vote.
Can you explain exactly
why
VP is town to you? Ignore forb for one second and tell me why you refuse to believe VP could be scum given his play in the game so far.
VP Baltar Post 127 wrote:Sotty, did you write down the posts you saved or are you just going from your memory?
The whole posts? No, I simply wrote the post numbers down on my pad her with my vote records. I also have the sent PMs for clarification. The day one post saves came complete with post numbers so it was easy to match those up. Day two's didn't, but I remember my though process.
roflcopter wrote:forb is not getting lynched today. if you want to see anyone other than vp lynched today, you can switch your votes to farside. forb is town. i'm impressed that whichever of the two of them (baltar and farside) is scum has managed to squirm their way out of what should have been a guaranteed town win through sheer process of elimination.

there is zero scum motivation for forb to actually reveal her watch result confirming sotty as town.sotty is confirmed town.

slysly is claimed doc thingy, confirmed to have a targeting ability that does not kill its target by (again) forb's claimed watch result.

this leaves farside, who is playing the pity me the poor vt thing to the hilt, and baltar, who has put the most effort into making sure anyone and everyone is a possibly lynch candidate today and tomorrow and whose role has zero bearing on his alignment.
This! Agree! Adore! Other similar sentiments.
SlySly Post 138 wrote:
roflcopter wrote: if you want to see anyone other than vp lynched today, you can switch your votes to farside. forb is town.
If my vote were to move now, which it won't, it would move to you. Either you are scum that gave forb powers or forb is scum that received your powers.
If rofl was scum why wouldn't he give the powers to his buddies?

If forb was scum why would she clear me?

Seriously both forb and slysly, this has gotten
waaaaaaaaaaaay
out of hand and think the two of you need to take a step back from each other. Rigth now you are simply flooding the game with your petty back and forth that really drains the fun. I really don't appricate sly refereeing to forb as a dog either. That was taking this crap to the next level.

If we could get back to oh... I don't know...playing mafia? I would be grateful. In fact I'm pretty sure I won't be the only player that will be.
farside22 wrote:fine rolfcopter but I blame you if your wrong. Don't go OMG far is scum with nothing. This game has gotten into my lost category.

unvote
vote: VP
...I love you.

I started this post before farside hammered and had other things come up so I didn't see the hammer until I clicked over here. Now I am a happy camper.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Seriously both forb and slysly, this has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand and think the two of you need to take a step back from each other. Rigth now you are simply flooding the game with your petty back and forth that really drains the fun. I really don't appricate sly refereeing to forb as a dog either. That was taking this crap to the next level.
Thank you.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i will be happy to never play in a game with sly again
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

roflcopter wrote:i will be happy to never play in a game with sly again
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm not completely guiltless myself. I don't think Sly is the only one that should be demonized. Honestly, we both were horrible to each other. I don't regret it, but I don't think it fair to single him out.
-StrangerCoug

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: The thing is slysly... She's right. You aren't totally cleared right now, you could be a mafia roleblocker.
I have never disputed that this possibility exists just like forbiddan never disputed that it is possible she is scum that saved the unexplained posts. Like it or not, the possibility exists.

I would hope if you truly believed I was a mafia RB, you would vote for my lynch. You didn't, so honestly, I don't think you bought that line of BS.

-----------------------------------

We'll see a flip soon. I'm not sure where I will place my protection now when VP flips town.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

We'll see a flip soon. I'm not sure where I will place my protection now when VP flips town.
You seem certain. Inside info ^-^?

I have never disputed that this possibility exists just like forbiddan never disputed that it is possible she is scum that saved the unexplained posts. Like it or not, the possibility exists.
Why should I bother disputing a possiblity that is essentially indisputable? It's like "Well, you see, in quantum mechanics, it is possible that I could randomly fall through my chair as if it didn't exist, but it's not damned likely". You can't really argue that it's impossible, but the low liklihood makes it one of those things that you really don't think about that much.
-StrangerCoug

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'm not completely guiltless myself. I don't think Sly is the only one that should be demonized. Honestly, we both were horrible to each other. I don't regret it, but I don't think it fair to single him out.
We went at it pretty hard in Day 1. When I realized the true essence of situation, I backed off completely.

You kept being snippy throughout the game in response to my statements and questions which resulted in us going at each other even harder in Day 3.

Props to you seeing that you are at least willing to step up and take your share of the blame when you see the wagon of others rallying around someone that you are just as guilty as. Not a huge surprise as you have suggested earlier during these exchanges that you were playing your part in the problem too.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

We went at it pretty hard in Day 1. When I realized the true essence of situation, I backed off completely.

You kept being snippy throughout the game in response to my statements and questions which resulted in us going at each other even harder in Day 3.
I'm always snippy. It's mafia. I still say you escalated it too far.

Props to you seeing that you are at least willing to step up and take your share of the blame when you see the wagon of others rallying around someone that you are just as guilty as. Not a huge surprise as you have suggested earlier during these exchanges that you were playing your part in the problem too.
I'm not a complete bitch, yanno.
-StrangerCoug

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Why should I bother disputing a possiblity that is essentially indisputable?
ditto
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: I'm always snippy. It's mafia. I still say you escalated it too far.
C'mon. I said rhymes with hunt and look how you responded.

How did we find out about EK's dislike for a certain word anyway? Didn't someone else refer to you as that earlier in the game? Or were they referring to DGB? I can't remember but I think they were referring to you. If the post was still there, I would go back and look. Nice how that person is trying to take the high road now.
forbiddanlight wrote: I'm not a complete bitch, yanno.
I'm beginning to see there is truth to that.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: The only thing that seems to be against that line of thought is the actions of night one. slysly targeting VP and FL watching... So yeah. I'm not sure what to think right now.
Well, if she was watching VP, which I do believe, I think it is safe to say that in addition to seeing me visit VP in the night, she would have seen if VP had targeted anyone for a kill. I don't recall her saying any such thing.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: If rofl was scum why wouldn't he give the powers to his buddies?
Maybe his role has to target town.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sly, watcher and tracker are not the same thing. she would not have seen if vp had done anything himself, only who targets vp.
soi soi soi

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, well I will give the big reveal and not keep people in suspense. I was in fact the final scum and i can say I'm glad this game is over.

SlySly and forbidden, I hope you guys can put this behind you because it was really childish on both your parts and made me almost fess up just to end the game.

good game to everyone. Scum was completely boned from Day 1 and I did my best coming into Day four with only one successful NK and pretty much the entirity of town confirmed to one another. I'm not sure why Wall-E was trying to kill all the scum so early in the game, but it basically ruined it for us.

Also, Chief had some pretty rough play on Day 1 that basically signed her death warrant later in the game.

Seriously though, how in the heck does scum lose with three consecutive mislynches! Gah.

Oh, and Sotty, you were still pretty far off on my role...too bad the details somehow fit your giant conspiracy theory. :) I am a "Hypnotist Goon". My power is each night I don't send a kill I can save two posts and alter them however I see fit. I did save some of the posts you did not, but not all of them...I don't know where some of them came from. I was assuming that when a person died they got to choose one post to save. I also never altered any of the posts I saved because I was worried about people keeping notes. I have no clue why only 4 of your posts were saved that one night...didn't help my cause any. :)

In hindsight, a VT claim might have been safer, but it still had a high risk of me getting killed.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Strange. Maybe there was a mistake on mine or the mods part, or some kind of game mechanic that fit it all.

Anyway... Yay!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

How did we find out about EK's dislike for a certain word anyway? Didn't someone else refer to you as that earlier in the game? Or were they referring to DGB? I can't remember but I think they were referring to you. If the post was still there, I would go back and look. Nice how that person is trying to take the high road now.
I'm pretty sure it was DGB, to be honest. Or someone else. I didn't notice it if it was to me.

SlySly and forbidden, I hope you guys can put this behind you because it was really childish on both your parts and made me almost fess up just to end the game.
Hai hai...sorry.
-StrangerCoug

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Final Vote count:

VP Baltar (4) - sotty rofl, forbiddan, farside
forbiddanlight (2) - sly, VP

You glue VP Baltar to the floor and then hop in your wheelchairs and run him over repeatedly until you hear his neck snap.

Yay!

VP Baltar - Hypnotist Goon - Lynched Day 4

Sotty7, roflcopter, forbiddanlight, farside, and Slysly spend the rest of the day enjoying their victory by jumping on their hospital beds. Sadly, they will forget tomorrow. Oh well. At least no more dead bodies in the morning.

TOWN WINS!

Congrats to all, and thanks for playing!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

:( weep for my gruesome death. You guys could have just asked me nicely to stop killing people. I'm reasonable.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So, I wanted to see if we could play mafia without rereads, since I hate doing them. I think it's entirely possible to play without rereading, with no ill effects on the game.

I'm interested to know if y'all had more or less fun with the game mechanic of posts disappearing.

However, the mafia got sort of screwed in this game because the SK kept killing them at night. The GF was NK immune on nights he did not perform the kill, but the mafia elected to have him make the kill N1, which made him open for NK, and got him killed.

VP, I think you played a great game, and could have made it much farther or won, if your team didn't keep getting NKed!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Roles wrote:

(2) Amnesiac Townie: You have been hit on the head too many times. You function normally during the day, but at night you forget everything, including where the potty is. You have no special powers. You win with the town.

(1) Memory Keeper: Your memory is damaged, but you can remember a few things if you try really hard. Each night, you can choose 5 posts that you think are important, and I will add these posts to the game’s long-term memory and these posts will not be deleted. You win with the town.

(1) Bed-Hopper (hider) – They forgot to strap you to your bed! At night you sneak out of your bed and climb into somebody else’s bed. PM me the player you wish to hide with. Kills targeting you will fail. Kills targeting your target will also kill you. Hider does not die from hiding with scum, unless the scum are killed. You win with the town.

(1) Experimental Pharmacist (JOAT dispenser) – You work in the pharmacy and have access to all the drugs at the hospital. Each night you PM me the name of a player, and you pick a number (1-5). Each number corresponds to a drug/ability, which I will dispense to the player you named. He will gain whatever ability, not you. You will not know the drug’s effect ahead of time. You win with the town. (Potential abilities: vig, watcher, EMT, cop, placebo - no ability, shows as jelly bean.)

(1) Orderly (BodyGuard) – Each night you choose one player to protect. Your only weapon is a bedpan, so the outcome is not certain. You have 50% chance of protecting your target and finding out the identity of the killer, and 50% chance of dying instead of the target. You win with the town.

(1) Sponge Bather (Roleblocker) – Each night you give one player a sponge bath. They will soak in the tub all night long and they won’t be able to complete any other actions. You win with the town.

(1) Psychiatrist – In addition to all the evil afoot in this hospital, you sense someone here is a deranged psycho. Each night you PM me the name of one player and I will let you know if you have found the deranged psycho. You win with the town. (Mod Note: when the psychiatrist finds the SK, the SK will be cured, but neither the SK nor the Psychiatrist knows this will happen).

(1) Cafeteria Lady (Serial Killer) – Each night you PM me a player and the kind of food you want to send them. Whatever type of food you send will kill the victim, since all your food is poisoned. You are immune to (1) nightkill attempt. You win when everyone except you is dead or nothing can prevent the same. (Mod note: SK does not know that the Psychiatrist will save them. If saved, they become vanilla, with no immunity to nightkills).

(1) Blackout Goon – You and BLANK and BLANK are the mafia. You have moved into this hospital for the memory-challenged, and are making their already screwed-up lives harder. BHAHAHAHA! As a team, you can choose one player to kill each night.
Additionally, on nights when you do not submit the kill, you have the power of giving one person a blackout. The following day they will be given a posting restriction where they can only post in emoticons. They can type words only to vote and unvote.

(1) Hypnotist Goon - You and BLANK and BLANK are the mafia. You have moved into this hospital for the memory-challenged, and are making their already screwed-up lives harder. BHAHAHAHA! As a team, you can choose one player to kill each night.
Additionally, on nights when you do not submit the kill, you have the power to select two posts from the previous day, and alter them in any way you wish. The post, along with your changes, will be added to the game’s long-term memory and cannot be deleted.

(1) Godfather – You and BLANK and BLANK are the mafia. You have moved into this hospital for the memory-challenged, and are making their already screwed-up lives harder. BHAHAHAHA! As a team, you can choose one player to kill each night.
You are the mastermind behind this evilness, and you have NK immunity every night that you do not submit the kill.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Night Actions wrote:
Night 1:
DrippingGoofball – Sponge Bather (Rber) – Block Xdaamno
roflcopter – Experimental Pharmacist (Joat Dispenser) - #2 to forbiddan - Watcher
Xdaamno – Bed Hopper (Hider) – JVW (Blocked)
SlySly – Orderly (BG) – VP Baltar
Sotty7 – Memory Keeper: 207 425 481 658 738
forbiddanlight – Vanilla - Watcher for the night – VP Baltar Result: Sees Sly target VP
farside22 – Vanilla

Wall-E – Cafeteria Lady (SK): kill JVW

julienvonwolfe – Godfather Kill: Wall-E
ChiefSkye4 - Blackout Goon - PR on Sotty
VP Baltar – Hypnotist Goon – 505 660

rajrhcpfreak – 8 – Psychiatrist

Night Scene: JVW, Mafia Godfather, Killed
(Send result to Forbiddan, and posting restriction to Sotty)

Night 2:
DGB – Blocks Chief
Rofl- Joat dispenser - #5 to forbiddan (placebo)
Xdaamno – hider

SlySly – Orderly (BG) – Protect: Wall-E
Sotty7 – Memory Keeper – 23, 73, 97, 132, 196
Forbiddan – vanilla – placebo
Farside – vanilla

Wall-e – SK – Kill: Chiefskye

Julien

Chiefskye – (Kill: SlySly) BLOCKED BY DGB
Vpbaltar – hypnotist goon – 80,83

ChiefSkye – Blackout Goon – Killed N2

N3
DGB – Blocks Sotty
Rofl- Joat dispenser - #2 to forbiddan (Watcher)
Xdaamno – hider

SlySly – Orderly (BG) – Protect: VP BALTAR
Sotty7 – Memory Keeper – BLOCKED
Forbiddan – vanilla – WATCH SOTTY
Farside – vanilla

Wall-e – SK

Julien
Chiefskye

Vpbaltar – hypnotist goon – Kills DGB
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”