Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Given how hot Nuwen seems to be over hunting scum by looking at if their actions make sense as town vs if they make sense as scum... I'm seriously shocked that she's not in favor of the MafiaSSK lynch. What gives, Nuwen?
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

MafiaSSK: While you're here, if you're town, I want a complete explanation of why you're behaving the way you are. All of it.

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Nuwen »

Why do people keep calling the wagon on MafiaSSK a utility lynch? The case against him isn't policy based: his L-5 vote on Zwet came without explanation and stayed on until lynch, he's proved that he
can
comment on game events but refuses to, his PR is either fake or less restrictive than he originally portrayed, his mason role is unconfirmed (and he isn't using the QT for any pro-town ends), and the only other scumhunting he's done all game are unexplained FoSes at Xyl and Elvis. When asked to present a case, he responded with "I don't feel like it."

Upon a reread, I see no indication that he couldn't be scum with Elvis. Actually, his interaction is so sparse that he could theoretically be scum with
anyone
Xylthixlm wrote: The reasons to lynch him should be completely obvious to everyone, so why is the wagon "an uphill battle"?
A page ago, it was the page to be. The steam dissipated after I pointed out the almost scum majority thing. Go figure. Wafflers are probably trying to determine whether they should bus their buddy or keep pushing for a lynch on someone more active (with more material to attack).
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Xylthixlm wrote:MafiaSSK: While you're here, if you're town, I want a complete explanation of why you're behaving the way you are. All of it.
If I have to post often, then I post with little content and not that great ideas of who's scum. Seeing as you guys would policy llynch me if I didn't post for 48 hours I can't get a good view. I've been trying to make my mason work as a team, but he isn't really coooperating well.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:51 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Nuwen wrote:Why do people keep calling the wagon on MafiaSSK a utility lynch? The case against him isn't policy based: his L-5 vote on Zwet came without explanation and stayed on until lynch, he's proved that he
can
comment on game events but refuses to, his PR is either fake or less restrictive than he originally portrayed, his mason role is unconfirmed (and he isn't using the QT for any pro-town ends), and the only other scumhunting he's done all game are unexplained FoSes at Xyl and Elvis. When asked to present a case, he responded with "I don't feel like it."
STOP ASSUMING I HAVENT BEEN USING THE QT. I have been. It's been Steth who hasn't. I've posted the last three messages all asking for people to post. My unexplained Fos on Elvis was from gut. My unexplained Fos at Xyl was from constant pushing of a me lynch which would not be good for a Day 3 lynch.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

MafiaSSK wrote: STOP ASSUMING I HAVENT BEEN USING THE QT. I have been. It's been Steth who hasn't. I've posted the last three messages all asking for people to post.
:!::!::!::!::!::!:

"People"? So your QT has more than just you and Stephoscope.

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Nuwen »

Xylthixlm wrote:Given how hot Nuwen seems to be over hunting scum by looking at if their actions make sense as town vs if they make sense as scum... I'm seriously shocked that she's not in favor of the MafiaSSK lynch. What gives, Nuwen?
Nuwen wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Elvis is giving me srs scum vibes recently. No, I can't point these things out as per usual.
Fos:EK
Post or die. Seriously.

I can't figure out whether I find MafiaSSK or Elvis more scummy, or whether there's a reason to believe that they can't be scumbuddies. I haven't seen any action on either ones' part to imply mutually exclusive alignments.
Down tiger.

MafiaSSK: Both sides of the mason team are claiming the other to be uncooperative. Neat. Throw that aside and please do whatever you can to post a scum/townlist, whether via QT or directly in thread.

I want to see scumlists from just about everyone else too.

Steph, go check your QT.
MafiaSSK wrote:a me lynch which would not be good for a Day 3 lynch.
Why?
MafiaSSK wrote:I've posted the last three messages all asking for
people
to post.
And uh, does Steph have multiple personalities now?
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Nuwen »

Nifty. Xyl has semantic hawk vision too.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

My paranoia tells me that MafiaSSK is a cult leader.

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Xylthixlm wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote: STOP ASSUMING I HAVENT BEEN USING THE QT. I have been. It's been Steth who hasn't. I've posted the last three messages all asking for people to post.
:!::!::!::!::!::!:

"People"? So your QT has more than just you and Stephoscope.
No comment.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Xylthixlm wrote:My paranoia tells me that MafiaSSK is a cult leader.
And I'd have Steph as a choice? xD Hellz no, for cult you would be my first choice.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:00 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

@Nuwen a me Day 3 lynch would be bad because it has so little info for a Day 3 lynch.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Nuwen »

Quick, someone claim daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason.
MafiaSSK wrote: @Nuwen a me Day 3 lynch would be bad because it has so little info for a Day 3 lynch.
I disagree, especially after I make it clear that MafiaSSK's lynch is not policy related. No one gets to jump on this wagon screaming "LURKER LYNCH" or any neutral/null utility reasoning.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:05 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Nuwen wrote:Quick, someone claim daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason.
MafiaSSK wrote: @Nuwen a me Day 3 lynch would be bad because it has so little info for a Day 3 lynch.
I disagree, especially after I make it clear that MafiaSSK's lynch is not policy related. No one gets to jump on this wagon screaming "LURKER LYNCH" or any neutral/null utility reasoning.
Tell me what you'll find from a me lynch?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Nuwen wrote:Quick, someone claim daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason.
Tell me what you'll find from a me lynch?
We'll learn something about steph at the minimum

Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Nuwen »

When you flip scum, I'll be pretty sure that the half of Zwet's wagon prior to your vote contains at least one busser: {roflcopter, ortolan, antihero, elvis_knits}

We can also decide what to do with Steph at that point, as masons is a common gambit claim to make (trying to figure out what Steph's interpretation of you singular versus you plural means in his role PM means in this imbroglio). I'm not sure whether to suspect a town-mason pair or two scum flat-out pretending to be masons. If both of you are in fact scum (with no ability to daytalk), the lack of QT interaction makes quite a bit of sense.

We also get your pretty wagon to analyze. I'm not going to continue speculating where scum votes on MafiaSSK might lie, lest I create a nasty WIFOM situation that'll be useless for real scumhunting later on.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Nuwen wrote:When you flip scum, I'll be pretty sure that the half of Zwet's wagon prior to your vote contains at least one busser: {roflcopter, ortolan, antihero, elvis_knits}

We can also decide what to do with Steph at that point, as masons is a common gambit claim to make (trying to figure out what Steph's interpretation of you singular versus you plural means in his role PM means in this imbroglio). I'm not sure whether to suspect a town-mason pair or two scum flat-out pretending to be masons. If both of you are in fact scum (with no ability to daytalk), the lack of QT interaction makes quite a bit of sense.

We also get your pretty wagon to analyze. I'm not going to continue speculating where scum votes on MafiaSSK might lie, lest I create a nasty WIFOM situation that'll be useless for real scumhunting later on.
And if I flipped town?(which I will)
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Nuwen »

I will find you IRL and beat you senseless. Seriously, why would you join a game and play this way as town? I hate shifting the burden of proof in your direction, but I'm hardpressed to see any of your actions coming from a pro-town perspective. You've even been given an opportunity to explain yourself, make cases, and scumhunt (which would presumably work towards your win condition - you are playing to win, right).

Not buying it. Scum or some weird bastardy third party cult/mason group/other kill-less non town faction. Possibly with recruiting powers.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:28 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Nuwen wrote:I will find you IRL and beat you senseless. Seriously, why would you join a game and play this way as town? I hate shifting the burden of proof in your direction, but I'm hardpressed to see any of your actions coming from a pro-town perspective. You've even been given an opportunity to explain yourself, make cases, and scumhunt (which would presumably work towards your win condition - you are playing to win, right).
I have scumhunted. I am incapable of making a case. I have never ever in my year of playing here been able to do so. I've also explained myself.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

fuck this shit. we are not lynching mafiassk. don't even try it.

unvote, vote: nuwen
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

roflcopter wrote:fuck this shit. we are not lynching mafiassk. don't even try it.

Wait, how are you finding nuwen scummy?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Nuwen wrote:We also get your pretty wagon to analyze. I'm not going to continue speculating where scum votes on MafiaSSK might lie, lest I create a nasty WIFOM situation that'll be useless for real scumhunting later on.
Whenever a wagon forms on a scum, their buddies have a choice between what I think of as "positional advantage" and "material advantage". The other scum can defend or stay off the wagon, thus increasing the chance that their buddy survives (preserving material advantage) in return for looking scummier (losing positional advantage); or they can bus their buddy, making him easier to lynch (losing material advantage) but making themselves look more town (gaining positional advantage). A simple result from elementary game theory says that in situations like that, the town's best play is to make that decision as close as possible for the scum.

A similar effect happens with town wagons, except there the scum choose which sort of advantage to gain, rather than which sort to lose.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:fuck this shit. we are not lynching mafiassk. don't even try it.

Why not? Convince me.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

i will not bother trying to convince you to lynch your scumpartners xyl, i am perfectly aware you refuse to bus
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:i will not bother trying to convince you to lynch your scumpartners xyl, i am perfectly aware you refuse to bus
I asked why we're not lynching MafiaSSK.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”