Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Obvious:

Zach
Archon
Has(?)
Pablo/Setael (Just because I am town and I know lynching me is losing.)
BB
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Beyond_Birthday wrote:
Setael wrote:I see a few possibilities here:

1) zach and archon are scum. Archon has gotten quiet since getting called out for "clearing" zach and I can definitely see this possibility

2) beyond and hasd are the last 2 scums and they'd much rather get a mislynch today (zach is the current target) rather than no lynch.

3) a combination I'm not seeing (i.e. Pablo is fooling us all and his partner is any of the above). I'm not certain of anything enough to be willing to lynch today. Any way I slice it, I'd rather no lynch today and improve our odds for tomorrow.

vote: no lynch
You do realize that if you weren't scum, then having a no lynch does nothing but get you killed by your own theory.

Unvote; Vote Satael
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Obvious:

Zach
Archon
Has(?)
Pablo/Setael (Just because I am town and I know lynching me is losing.)
BB
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Pablo Molinero »

We have a winner. Someone string up B-B. If you're so set on your opinion not changing, Zach, why wait?
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

can we get a vote count?

Also,
mod:
I'm gone with no 'net access from about Friday afternoon until the next Friday or Saturday.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 12:12 am

Post by Setael »

@beyond - I'd certainly like an explanation for your scumlist as well. If I'm back to lowest why didn't you unvote? And if your only reason for voting me is my support of a no lynch, why didn't you vote zach for the same reason since he's higher on your scum list?

@zach: why so quiet? Is there a reason for the lack of content and participation? I feel like you're just sitting back waiting for someone else to do something. Also, what's so weird about my no lynch reasoning? It makes perfect sense to me.

@archon: please explain your hasdf vote. You avoided saying anything about him at all.

I'd vote anyone but pablo at this point, which is why I'm sticking with a no lynch. You can't all be scum, but I'm not getting much in the way if town vibes from anyone.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Setael wrote: @zach: why so quiet? Is there a reason for the lack of content and participation? I feel like you're just sitting back waiting for someone else to do something. Also, what's so weird about my no lynch reasoning? It makes perfect sense to me.
Am I participating any less than anyone else at this point? I haven't really noticed.

Anyway, I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said your no lynch reasoning was weird. (Go have a look at where my vote is.)
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Setael »

my mistake. I misread one of your posts. And by quiet I meant compared to you earlier, not compared to everyone else.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Well right now I'm waiting for a response from Beyond Birthday.

If there's anything specific you want me to address, let me know.

Other than that, I don't really see much of anything worth posting about right now.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Setael wrote:@beyond - I'd certainly like an explanation for your scumlist as well. If I'm back to lowest why didn't you unvote? And if your only reason for voting me is my support of a no lynch, why didn't you vote zach for the same reason since he's higher on your scum list?
To be honest: I didn't unvote?

And no one agreed with my opinion. It was minor and I can see a town member making that same error when posting too quickly.
Unvote

*Checks* I really didn't...I thought I did in post 965, but humans are prone to mistakes like that.
Show
6-4-1
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Archon »

Setael wrote:@beyond - I'd certainly like an explanation for your scumlist as well. If I'm back to lowest why didn't you unvote? And if your only reason for voting me is my support of a no lynch, why didn't you vote zach for the same reason since he's higher on your scum list?

@zach: why so quiet? Is there a reason for the lack of content and participation? I feel like you're just sitting back waiting for someone else to do something. Also, what's so weird about my no lynch reasoning? It makes perfect sense to me.

@archon: please explain your hasdf vote. You avoided saying anything about him at all.

I'd vote anyone but pablo at this point, which is why I'm sticking with a no lynch. You can't all be scum, but I'm not getting much in the way if town vibes from anyone.
I thought I explaineedededed it. Oh well.

When looker put the list;
Looker wrote:
unvote vote: Archon

FOS Vi & Zach
When she was about to die, I was skeptical at first; But, once Vi died, I realized that there was something to it. Vi turned town, and Zach, I thought, was town. So, I think that there is definatley soemthing about that.
Wait...
What does that have to do with ashbaidb?
I forget...
Archon wrote:I'm not that suspicious of Zach, myself, due to looker's post of FOSing Vi and Zach, and Voting me. as I am innocent, and Vi died innocent. I'm assuming that Zach is also innocent. I know, it's abad case, but I need something to grasp.

unvote, vote hasdgfas
Actually looking back on this, I don;t understand it...
Someone save me from myself.
Like in how to save a life!
"where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along, in the bitterness end.
if I stayed up, with you all night
Then I'd known, how to save a life"

AUGH! It's happeneing to me! That one point, where I go into hyperactivity, and nothing I think about lasts more than ten seconds.

Hey, anyone here trying the new RC of Win7 from Microsoft? I got to say, its something special.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:
To be honest: I didn't unvote?

And no one agreed with my opinion. It was minor and I can see a town member making that same error when posting too quickly.
Unvote

*Checks* I really didn't...I thought I did in post 965, but humans are prone to mistakes like that.
"to err is to human, but to really screw up, you need a computer"

---------

Hey, guess what!? I just, fr the heck of it, googled my username, and it turns out that my name in Greek means ruler. I had no idea that Archon translated to that. I just chose the name randomly.

I AM RULER OF GREECE!!!

..the musical!

And what does everyone think of this swine flu scare? I think it's majorly blown out of proportion.
I want Left4Dead.
I have the orange box, and I was using Portal, but then it kept crashing...
I blame steam.
Oh, and Blockland is a good game too. Its made by an indie game developer named Eric Hartman...
Kinda like Southpark's Eric Cartman...
I love the one with Britney spears, where she blows her head off with a shotgun.
But I think that most people who are in holywood are just idiots with good voices.
LIKE SUSAN BOYLE!
Except she's not an idiot.
I'm sick. It sucks. My play had to go on without me, and get a replacement. Hopefully, I'l be good enough to go and preform tomorrow night.
I have the ERBs tomorrow too, but I think I'll have to make them up later.

And now you knwo what its like to be me... in my head...
AND WHY I'M SO DAMNED SPAZZY!!!

Oh, and by the way, all the above was really my thought process within 5 mins. I was really just limited by my typing speed.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 12:25 am

Post by Setael »

Well that was a waste of time. In conclusion, you have no reason to be voting hasd and you don't understand your post voting him. And yet you keep your vote on him?

I can't decide if you're scum having a tough time fabricating suspicion on anyone or if you're worthless town.

I feel like we're at a stalemate. It seems clear that not enough of us want to no lynch and everyone's suspicions are all over the place. And now hasd will be gone for a week.

Zach is still my #1 (with archon the most likely buddy). Nothing he's done today has made me feel any better about that hammer. Gonna check the VC before I vote. I'm on my iPhone and can't look without losing this post.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 2:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I pretty much feel the same way about the fact that we're at a stalemate, that's probably a good argument for a no lynch really, as well as all the previously mentioned ones.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Also, Archon's shot up my scum list. He's pretty close to a tie with Beyond after 984.

I'm dead serious. He's not posting any relevant game content, and that's really the bottom line.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Setael wrote:Zach is still my #1 (with archon the most likely buddy). Nothing he's done today has made me feel any better about that hammer. Gonna check the VC before I vote. I'm on my iPhone and can't look without losing this post.
To be honest, I don't think there's anything I'd be able to do from now to endgame that will make you feel any better about that hammer. I think you might be too focused on that hammer and less so on my overall play. (Unless you find my overall play scummy, in that case fair enough.)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Zachrulez »

If I may ask you a question now.

You seemed pretty sure that Pablo was scum for a good portion of the last day phase, and I'm not sure exactly what changed your mind about him.

If you don't mind, I'm kinda curious about the thought process that changed your mind there.
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Archon »

I, once again, state that I would love a no-lynch.
I think it would be good for the town, for most of the reasons Pablo pointed out, such as a larger winning factor for the town.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:22 am

Post by Archon »

And, to follow along with what I say,
Unvote, Vote No lynch
pronounced ark-on
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:05 am

I highly doubt the town will win with a nolynch.

Hm... Zach, since nothing is being adressed to me, but despite the contexts obvious point it is meant for Set, I'm going to answer your question on Pablo.

For me, Pablo's uber lurky play most of the game was exceptionally scummy. While he isn't cleared, and is less, hm... shall we say... stable? in terms of looking town than Set, I feel his play and response to pressure is fairly pro-town. I just don't quite like his argument for lynch.

Set's play, on the other hand, leaves me a bit less reassured than Ecto's, so his scumminess has slightly increased over the past two days, but only so much so as to be noticable. Given Has' lurking, Archon's randomness, and you, I probably wouldn't lynch Pablo or Set at the moment.
Hm...
Should we take a "vote" on who's willing to nolynch/lynch? Maybe the arguments are equal and we should put this topic aside so we can focus on finding the remaing scum.
Show
6-4-1
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Well obviously, Setael, myself, and Archon are willing to no lynch.

I think you should hammer no lynch.

I don't understand at all with how uncertain you seem to be on everyone and the fact that everyone is pretty much a suspect for you (Casting aside how scummy I find that in and of itself.) how you can possibly oppose a no lynch.

Having one of us eliminated as a suspect certainly helps your uncertainty, and I don't see how you can justify lynching in a situation where we lose if we get it wrong, especially with the fact that eliminating a suspect in the face of all the uncertainty you seem to be experiencing can do nothing but help your scumhunting.

I just don't get why you're so adamantly against no lynching.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Grimmy »

hasdgfas wrote:can we get a vote count?

Also,
mod:
I'm gone with no 'net access from about Friday afternoon until the next Friday or Saturday.
noted.

Ill post a vote count Monday, as im out the door after the week from hell.

My apologies to all who have stuck through with this game.
John
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Zachrulez wrote:Well obviously, Setael, myself, and Archon are willing to no lynch.

I think you should hammer no lynch.

I don't understand at all with how uncertain you seem to be on everyone and the fact that everyone is pretty much a suspect for you (Casting aside how scummy I find that in and of itself.) how you can possibly oppose a no lynch.

Having one of us eliminated as a suspect certainly helps your uncertainty, and I don't see how you can justify lynching in a situation where we lose if we get it wrong, especially with the fact that eliminating a suspect in the face of all the uncertainty you seem to be experiencing can do nothing but help your scumhunting.

I just don't get why you're so adamantly against no lynching.
uncertainty? First, I made the argument you're presenting now yesterday.

Second, I'm fairly convinced your scum. I'm uncertain on Has who hasn't said anything worth noting (for the most part), and no lynching won't change that. If Pablo or Setael dies, yes we know their alignment, but we generally gain nothing in terms of those who actually have suspicion. If Mafia do, by some miracle, kill you, myself, Has or Archon, in spite of the overwhelming evidence against us, then we're in a total wifom situation where everyone alive might suspect the two "most townie" and enter a false townie situation, or they'll kill someone convenient for another player to ensure mislynch.

We're at a critical point in this game, and a no lynch is, at least from my perspective, the wrong play.
Show
6-4-1
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Archon »

um, Bump?
pronounced ark-on
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 6:31 am

Or posting something game relevant Archon. God forbid you do something like that...
Show
6-4-1
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

If Pablo or Setael dies, yes we know their alignment, but we generally gain nothing in terms of those who actually have suspicion.

We're at a critical point in this game, and a no lynch is, at least from my perspective, the wrong play.
Bingo.

unvote, vote: Arch

For his recent play, first read on Looker being "just wanting to play the game", and then his hard flip in behavior against looker makes me think more and more it was an act. Looker's Vote/FoS at the end of the last day was that of a desperate dead man and I would not put it past him to make a last ditch effort to clear his buddies. Vi's death also continues this line of thinking. Also, the "read me! read me!" Arch gave when I said I'd reread looker makes me think he's FAR eager too get cleared, as if he knows he distanced himself from looker and is proud of the fact.

Let's get something going people, let's not let this game die after we've come 4 months to get to this point.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'd still like Setael to answer my inquiry from 989.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”