Newbie 744 -- Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 8:29 am

Post by alexhans »

EBWOP: @RAiv... Care to comment on yesterday's events? Who do you think may be scum? Why were you absent? Didn't you know it was deadline day?
I'm back...
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Yaw »

Porkens replaces ZazieR.

Vote Count:

Not Voting: Raivann, alexhans, knox, Conspicuous_other, Porkens

3 to lynch.
Success breeds suspicion
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

Howdy, I've replaced ZazieR!

So, y'all got 1 scum and 4 town left. That's all I can tell from this page ;)

I'll do a brief re-read tomorrow and get some initial thoughts posted.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 am

Post by knox »

Silly scum leaving us in a huge pile of WIFOM! Nonetheless I have come up with a few possible scenario’s after this fiasco which could help figure out who the other scum is.

These are the scum partners I could see Kmd having:

Zazie/Porkens – Kmd gave a last attempt to prove he was town by claiming cop and saying Zazie was scum when she was his scum partner. This could have been a perfect way to clear his name. As this would now make it to appear as though there is a cop in the game, the other players would assume he was being role blocked at night in the future and he could ride out the game on day lynches. However this is flawed as Role blockers can also kill I think, so why wouldn’t they just kill the so called cop? It's not solid but it could work. This could also explain why Zazie replaced out of the game. Though far-fetched it could be possible and could also explain Kmd’s comment during the process of his lynch.
Kmd4390 wrote:Just checked. It's an actual lynch.

I just want to say I think I'm done playing newbie games after this. I played terribly and don't deserve to be an IC.
Raivann – Yet again on my list. I still find him suspicious for the reasons previously stated but with Kmd flipping scum a few more details have been drawn to my attention. Throughout the game Kmd has been giving his opinions on many of the discussions brought up however Zazie brought up this point which I found interesting:
ZazieR wrote: @Kevin: Due to Knox last post, I saw the Raivann case from Ash. It's based upon Raivann not having a stance. What's your reason for not giving a comment about this?
His jump to the blueshadow wagon was interesting, as charter mentioned earlier the CntR wagon was stalling and blue had just made a pretty big blunder. It was an opportunistic wagon and considering Kmd’s position on it as third to Raivann first seems interesting also. It's like it was purposely done to give a bit of distance.

His absence during the deadline does not work in his favour either especially when considering him scum with Kmd.

There is still much to consider and discover so I will leave you with this to think on for now. However I’m still happy with a vote on Raivann.
Vote Raivann
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

mmmmk. I apologize in advance for the almost complete lack of post #s for reference. If anyone wants to challenge where something comes from, feel free and I'll do my best to find it again. I wanted to get something up sooner rather than later.

I concentrated on two things during my re-read. First, I looked at how folks interacted with KMD and visa-versa, and jotted down things that stuck out to me. In addition, I looked for general scumtells from everyone who was still alive. Interactions (or lack thereof) with KMD are bolded.

Day 1

Raivann (replacing MotandsArm)
  1. Raivann backs down fast from his possition on Mizz after questioned by KMD.
  2. blueshadow with a crap vote on raivann, kmd doesnt jump on him.
  3. Raivann never talks directly to KMD
  • Raivann is happy voting for Mizz's replacement, riding the easily justifiable lynch.
  • Raivann qualifies a lot in 138
  • Raivann is trying to look town.

• alexhans
    1. KMD sucks Alex's penis a bit in 62.
  • Alexhans white knights careful voting.

• knox (replacing syndromeofadown)
    1. SoaD is overcautios about putting Mizz at l-2

Conspicuous_other (replacing CntRational)
    1. KMD half-way attacks CnT.
    2. Cnt asks for suspicions on himself. KMD distances.
  • Zaz accuses CTR of inequality (good point)
  • Cnt puts ash at l-1
  • Cntr could be scum, contradicting himself from "I'm ascared of L-2" to "lets get this going" and putting ash at L-1
  • Day 2

Raivann (replacing MotandsArm)
    1. Raivann calls KMD pro-town
    2. Raivaan votes with KMD on CntR
    3. More hugging with KMD by Raivann
  • Raivann (finally) OMGUS's knox.
  • alexhans
    1. Alex humps KMD again.
    2. alex slurps on KmD's ... "90 null"
    3. alex votes for KMD.
  • Alex jumps on the hammerer, but doesn't vote.

• knox (replacing syndromeofadown)
    1. KMD weakly defends SoaD
    2. SoaD buddies up to KMD
    3. Knox attacks Raivann post 311, doesn't mention KMD at all.
    4. Knox ignores the case on KMD and goes after Raivann instead (still, again)