Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by destructor »

In fact, zat line of thought may well leed to a town loss.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Ma-ia
huuuuuuu
Ma-ia
hooooooo
Ma-ia
haaahaaa

Alo, salut, sunt eu, un haiduc
si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:18 am

Post by SlySly »

Your math is off.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

des - pi - [kmd, imaginality, plum]

MeMe - greapefruit - [des]
cow - moldy bread - [sly]

not voting - kitty litter - [cow]

Lynch scene next post.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Mirth »

After that unfortunate debacle with Mirth's private arms locker, the townsfolk decided to take some alone time and brainstorm how they were going to get out of this mess they had gotten themselves into. Destructor was spending his personal time away from prying eyes, chugging vodka (the Polish kind, as it was certainly superior to the tasteless samogon found in his own country) and nursing his crush on Alena Vinnitskaya. Ah, that Alena, so perfect, so allergic to pants, how he loved her.

While staring at the video feed from the hidden cameras he had had installed in her microwave, des was caught off guard by the other townsfolk, who rushed him like humanoid steamrollers. While des was feeding his obsession, the others had decided it was time for him to die, and they figured out just how...oh, it was a marvelous idea, too perfect to be true...

During their secret conference about killing des, the others had come across bear tracks. But not just any bear tracks...Care Bear tracks! Mirth's property had a Care Bear infestation! The horror! But...they could use this to their advantage. They could give them des and make peace, before those horrid critters ran around trying to hug anyone. So they hogtied des with a couple of the...er...accessories found in Elvis's hovel (eww), and dragged him off, over vale and hill. But alas, the furry critters had meandered off, to wreck their havoc elsewhere. So the townsfolk were left with a tied up des and nothing to do with him.

That is, until they noticed the unusually huge conifer in the distance...could it be? Could it possibly be? It was! It was the natural habitat of the Norwegian Blue! Remarkable bird, isn't it? Lovely plummage. Now if only they could find the illusive avian, they were sure that des could contract bird flu from it. Upon reaching it's tree, however, they learned that it was
pining for the fjords
resting, and could not be disturbed to infect des.

Hmm, what to do, what to do...and then it hit them, like a ton of bricks (and a ton of bricks almost did hit them). They would hold Guy Fawkes Day early this year! 6 months and 3 days early, but who's counting. While setting up for the bonfire, however, des managed to wiggle and hop away cartoon style.

He didn't get to far though, as he was crossing the road, not remembering to look both ways, he tripped over his tangled up shoelaces, fell, and sprained his big toe. As he lay there, howling about the excruciating pain, a herd of elephants stampeded down the road, squashing him under foot. After all, the circus was coming to town.

Dumbo's massive feet weren't what killed des though. Just as he was recovering from the decimating, bone breaking experience, Madame Edna's cart rolled by, and she lobbed her lousy crystal ball out the window. She had had it with that thing, always telling her lies about how she was going to end up alone with a herd of cats. That wasn't true! It wasn't! Enrico, the lion tamer, was sure to notice her one of these days, what with the way he stared at her with those sultry Spanish eyes! She just knew it! But if she had been a real psychic, she would have realized long ago that Enrico was secretly boffing Aldophus Readington III, the human cannonball. Alas, poor Edna, facing the fate of many women before her, doomed to pine over a gay man...anyway, the crystal shatted over des's skull, it's splinters lodged themselves in his eyeballs, blinding him, and des, unknowingly, managed to roll into the Fire Swamp where he was promptly gnawed on by ROUS and consumed by some lightening sand.

Destructor, Alexander Pichushkin, Serial Killer, Libertarian, Circussed and Movie Referenced to Death.

It is now Night 3, all night actions are due to me by Monday, May 4, 8:00 PM EST
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Mirth »

Destructors untimely demise had put the moderator in a foul mood. Who else was she going drink vodka with while swapping stories of how life was back in the old country. But she knew she shouldn't be playing favourites. So she just ended up grounding everyone. No tv, no Nintendo, and no cannibalism for a week! And that's final! Well...she didn't say anything about not going out...

SlySly was minding his own business, getting ready for that night's meeting of his secret society. It was like an Elks' Lodge, only with a cooler handshake and a classier dress code (draq queen casual). Just as he was stepping into his 7-inch rhinestoned stripper heels, he doubled over in pain, grabbing at his stomach. The hunger pains were incredible. It was worse than listening to that godawful song from West Side Story. Maybe he should have eaten something...but where was he going to find food at this hour? All the bimbo cheerleaders were safely tucked away in their boyfriends' beds, except that one who was trying to get into Clea DuVall's, but she was kinda stringy anyway. Sly shuffled out the door like a geisha, only half dressed and still without his Donna Summer wig. As he shuffled through the alleyways of night, bumping into garbage cans and the large raccoons occupying them, he could feel his hunger growing. He was scared that if he exuded any more repressed desire, he'd start to sparkle. Argh! And then it happened. He knew he should have given up that diet of Halloween haunted house noodles...but they just tasted sooooooo good. His body just couldn't take it anymore and tore at all the seems. A hundred easy pieces of SlySly lay scattered on the pavement, where, after the raccoons had first dibs on the rotten and decaying flesh, the old widow mad scientist that Mirth paid to keep the grounds clean dragged the remainders of Sly off, to recycle him into a love slave or something.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the grounds, hascow was doing something he knew he shouldn't have been doing. He was finally entering rehab, because, seriously, he was sick of Mirth putting him in all of these awkward situations. He really needed to sober up. Alas, someone had other plans. After seeing has slip out of his shack quietly, the stranger attacked, whacking him over the head with a opossum. After making sure hascow was good an unconscious, the assailant dragged his limp and seemingly lifeless body off into a subterranean cave. There, the attacker tied has up and, after administering the smelling salts, turned on the Lifetime brat pack marathon. "No! Not Sixteen Candles!" has tried to cry out through his gag...but it was in vain. The evildoer cackled gleefully and superglued has's eyes open so he would be forced to watch.

After a couple more hours of this torture (no, no more Pretty in Pink, please! Make it stop!) the stranger opened a secret passage in one of the cave walls, and out stepped a red head. Sure she was older now, but just as annoying, and has just couldn't take it anymore. He went feral, lunging at Molly Ringwald and tearing off his gag and aiming for her jugular. He missed, and bit off a chunk of her chin instead. Though his bovine teeth were tough enough to crush bone, he couldn't do anything about it being lodged in his throat. In his last gasps for air, he seethed hatred before collapsing in a foam-mouthed convulsion. Molly had to be taken to the hospital, but she made a full recovery despite the mad cow disease. Has was butchered and eaten by starving Ethiopian school children.

SlySly- Zombie, Silencer,
Member of the Bestest Best Friends of SlySly Society
Ran Out of Brains, Night 3
hasdgfas
CoheedCambria09
- SlySly, Cop,
Friendmaker
Choked on Molly Ringwald, Night 3
Last edited by Mirth on Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Mirth »

It is now Day 4
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by imaginality »

Vell.

I vas rrrrroleblocked. I azzyume by Kmd, yes?

Kmd, arrre you ztill unlynczyjchable?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yes, Imaginality. I blocked you.

And I believe I can be lynched now if needed. Maybe because of Sly's death somehow? I was told I lost my abilities though.

And I got a guilty on Cow last night. Surprise, surprise...

Plum is confirmed town, so Imaginality pretty much has to be scum. Des was SK though, so it seems that he was telling the truth about the chess board. He could be a scum theif. Scum want SKs dead just as much as town.

Speculation aside, Imaginality has to be scum becuase Plum is confirmed.

Vote Imaginality

Looks like it's gonna be Plum's decision that wins or loses this game.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia huu
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by imaginality »

Mirth wrote:He really needed to sober up. Alas,
someone
had other plans. After seeing has slip out of his shack quietly,
the stranger attacked
, whacking him over the head with a opossum. After making sure hascow was good an unconscious,
the assailant
dragged his limp and seemingly lifeless body off into a subterranean cave.
Vhy ze fang
are you votink me?

Last night I vas frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreakink rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroleblocked! You zed sssso yourrrrrrrrrrrrzelf!

Sssssoooo.... how in ze name of Drrrracula can I haf made zis kill???

Kmd, unvote
now
beforrrre Plum has chanze to hammer (if she iss scum). And Plum if you are town, do not hammer.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Smurf.

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why were you able to post immediately after your singing post?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

How can Plum possibly be scum? She was protected by a weak doc.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm starting to hate bastard games now.

Either a weak doc protected scum and lived or scum was roleblocked and performed the kill.

Maybe biting is a RB and Imaginality bit me allowing the kill to happen? Or maybe Isacc was blocked by one of you when he protected Plum?

Is it possible for Imaginality to have a role where he is untargetable at night?

This sucks....
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:03 am

Post by imaginality »

Vrei sã pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:40 am

Post by imaginality »

Kmd4390 wrote:Why were you able to post immediately after your singing post?
Zere are only thrrrree players left. I can post vifout vaiting vor intervening pozts now. (Ozzervise zis day vud be slow and painful, yes?)
Kmd4390 wrote:Either a weak doc protected scum and lived or scum was roleblocked and performed the kill.
Or (vor ze sake of compleeetnezz), you are scum who vas unlynchjyable yezterday.

Kmd4390 wrote:Maybe biting is a RB and Imaginality bit me allowing the kill to happen?
1. If biting is RB zen hascow vud not haf gained rrrresults vrom his night actions.
2. Rrroleblocker targeting rrrroleblocker = both blocked, no?
3. If I vas not rrroleblocked, claiming you rrroleblocked me = insta-lose for me - if you rrroleblocked anyvun else you vud know I vas lyingk.

Kmd4390 wrote:Or maybe Isacc was blocked by one of you when he protected Plum?
Zis I am zinkingk must be ze case, zat Isacc vas blocked by sumvun (not nezzerarily vun of us). I vant to haf a look at zose posts of EK's zat sumvun (SlySly?) tsought impleeecated Plum.
Kmd4390 wrote:Is it possible for Imaginality to have a role where he is untargetable at night?

See 3 above.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:33 am

Post by imaginality »

Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 am

Post by imaginality »

Kmd who did you invezztigate last night (as cop) and vhat vas ze rrresult?

Plum who did you tarrrget lazt night and vhat vas ze rrrresult?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Imaginality, you are right on all of that.

This really is a bastard game, isn't it...

My result:
Kmd4390 wrote: And I got a guilty on Cow last night. Surprise, surprise...
Assumed Plum would be killed as confirmed. Already checked Imaginality, so that left cow.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh. Cow flipped cop:
Mirth wrote:

hasdgfas[/b]
CoheedCambria09
- SlySly, Cop,
Friendmaker
Choked on Molly Ringwald, Night 3
hasdgfas wrote:so, it is my turn to claim, I believe.

I am SlySly, Mirth's Best Friend.
Each night I get to investigate someone. Night 1 I got that Isaac kills kittens and Night 2 I found out that kittens love imaginality.
Opposite results on Isacc and Imaginality. Could that be a
real
guilty on Imaginality?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

We need Plum's input ASAP btw.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by imaginality »

Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi

Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm pretty confused here, because I targeted Imaginality and received a message saying my action could not go through, but Kmd says he blocked Imaginality and Imaginality says he was roleblocked as well.
Kmd4390 wrote:Either a weak doc protected scum and lived or scum was roleblocked and performed the kill.

The first one isn't true, unless Mirth outright lied to Isacc. And I really don't know how Isacc could have been roleblocked:

1. Imaginality targeted him Day 1 and stole the sparkly pouch, but Des seemed to be able to kill EK Night 2 when Imaginality stole that chessboard. Thus the steal action doesn't roleblock Isacc.

2. Kmd targeted him Night 1 with a cop investigation, but Imaginality was able to steal the chessboard Night 2 when Kmd investigated him. Thus the investigation action doesn't roleblock Isacc.

3. If I were scum, no one had any motive to lie about having actually targeted Isacc Night 1 so as not to shed suspicion on me, because I would be the only scumbag left, so overwhelmingly likely no one lied about actions which might have roleblocked Isacc.

4. I don't roleblock and I didn't target Isacc Night 1.

5. I still think it's more likely that Isacc would have been explicily told he was blocked if he were, but that's not a confirmed fact.
Isacc wrote:I must protect someone each night. If they are town, I protect. If they are scum, I die.

The thing is we had two kills last night, both on this suddenly exposed pink-flipping alignement, and Sly was not who he said he was - and I have a theory:

1. Hascow was a sort of cult recruiter.

2. Hascow recruited Sly Night 2.

3. Kmd's action both roleblocks the target and any actions targeting the target - modified Jailkeeper-type role? Thus the N1 EK targeting prevented EK getting recruited by Hascow's action and roleblocked her Lady Lover search. Thus Kmd's block of Imaginality blocked my action targeting Imaginality. In any case, this is the only explanation for my blocked result to come to mind.

4. SlySly implied that he might self-destruct Night 3, and flavor fits that picture.

5. Kmd could have killed last night.

6. Imaginality looks less likely to have killed last night, because he sure looks like he was blocked. Possible only his stealing and/or biting actions were blocked and he was informed of such and took advantage of knowing Kmd tried to fully block him? That's something I want to think about more.

Imaginality, I'd like to know who you targeted last night and exactly the sort of roleblocked message(s) you received.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by imaginality »

Kmd wrote:My result:
Kmd wrote:And I got a guilty on Cow last night. Surprise, surprise...
SSorrrry, missed that.

Kmd wrote:We need Plum's input ASAP btw.
Yess.

Alsso zis comment of ourrr beloved mod's zeems rrrelevant...
A zertan kitten-luffink mod wrote:You could also give everyone a power role, they them they have some kind of night action that they *must* make and they can't self-target, but don't tell them what their power role is. And then sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.
I haf notized zat a larrrge number of ze rrroles here zeem to haf multiple powers and/or alignments vif vun usually beink appparrrently meeerely wild-goose-chase/amuzement value only power.

Ekkkszamples: caf19, elvis_knits, desglork, SlySly, hasdgfas, Isacc,

Ze exzepschuns zeem to be Darox, dahill and destructor1.

Anyhow, hascow's befrrrriendink power zeems to be genuine (zis is vhat I azzume bazed on SlySly flippink as beink a member of ze 'Bestest best friends of SlySly Society' vhich makes me zink his 'cop' rrrole may be nonsense/rrrandom. Parrrrticularly as it involves kittens.

It isss alzo interrestink zat your rrrrole ((parrranoid) cop + (rrroleblocking) gnome-liberrator) and my rrrole ((toothless?)vampyr + thief) both fit better vif zis multi-faceted rrrole theme zan Plum's does.

---

Okay, yust zaw Plum's post.

Re. Kmd

1. I zink Plum's suyyestion zat Kmd is a jailkeeper razzer zan rrroleblocker fits verrry vell. Zis explains vhy hascow didn't recruit EK and vhy Plum could not tarrrget me.

2. It alzo explains vhy Isacc did not die - EK vas jailed zat night.

Re. Hascow

1. I ssink it is alzo pozzible hascow vas a mason-rrrecrruiter, does not haf to be cult rrrecruiter. But, is pozzible.

Re. my actions:

1. I tarrrgeted hascow to rob (zimilar thoughts to Kmd zat you ver more likely tarrget zan cow)

2. I tarrrgeted Kmd to bite (he vas unlynchjyable and implied he vas unNKable, so on ze off-chanze my bite did anyzing bad he vas safest perrrson to bite)

3. Ze mezzage I rrrezieved vas pretty zimilar to yours. Sssimilar enough zat I think ze Kmd=jailer theory is very likely.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”