DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

V/LA May 5-13...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Zilla »

Case on alabaska, you missed his hypocrisy when he calls for more content in posts, his dodging of questioning, the fishy timing of his claim, and the current one where he claims he "did something townie" and won't back it up. ac1983fan also has a good post about Alabaska's case.

I'd vote Grimmy before I vote The Fonz, but I'm still convinced of Alabaska scum. I don't see CTD's case on The Fonz, and Fonz's responses are making me critical of CTD as well.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Zilla wrote: I don't see CTD's case on The Fonz, and Fonz's responses are making me critical of CTD as well.
This is pretty close to where I stand. It seems with every exchange both
are looking a little scummier, but I feel CTD is coming out a little worse.
On top of it both the players that they replaced weren't that town like to begin with.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Grimmy »

Ala, this may be your last chance. You need to post (or even quote) you own defense, because this whole "im town but you gotta look really hard for it" defense is not working and it a stallign tactic and is striking me as very scummy

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
StrangerSSK
StrangerSSK
Goon
StrangerSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 am

Post by StrangerSSK »

VOTE COUNT

Alabaska J (4): ac1983fan, Nightfall, Zilla, DrippingGoofball
Jebus (2): Alabaska J, The Fonz
ac1983fan (1): Jebus
The Fonz (1): CrashTextDummie
Not voting (1): Grimmy

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Reduce discussion of ongoings to a warning (4): Jebus, ac1983fan, Nightfall, Grimmy
Keep discussing ongoings modkillable (2): Zilla, The Fonz
Not voting (3): Alabaska J, DrippingGoofball, Grimmy

Our apologies for not doing a vote count in almost a week :oops:

DrippingGoofball wrote:V/LA May 5-13...
Acknowledged. Your #585 doesn't count, though—you need to unvote first.
[b]Co-Mod account for StrangerCoug and MafiaSSK for Hell Aboard the [i]Purple Flower[/i] and Monopoly Mafia[/b]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:56 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote:
Vote: The Fonz
I can get behind this. Or in front.

Vote: The Fonz
unvote, Vote: The Fonz
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

alright folks.

Zilla, point out all of the questions i haven't answered.

Zilla, tell me if you think that saying people need to post more when the game is slow, even if the person saying it hasn't contributed a lot is justification for a scum case. since then, i've posted content. other people, such as jebus and the fonz (until recently) continued to active lurk, and you haven't looked at them the same way you've looked at me. you are tunneling bad.

also, you said ac1983fan had a good post? you said yourself you didn't fully agree with his reasons:
Zilla wrote:Those "posts" aren't a part of my case on you. I can see where ac1983fan is coming from, but I don't agree you were outright defending Nightfall.
the fishy timing of my claim? i said i thought i was going to be hammered because i had the most votes at deadline, so i claimed and spilled my guts with some last second content. i think the fact that i thought i was going to be hammered and yet still bothered writing a pbpa of ac1983fan so that people would know what i thought of him before i died is indicative of town. scum wouldn't take the time. but whatever.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Zilla »

Alabaska J wrote:Zilla, point out all of the questions i haven't answered.
I'm not accusing you of not answering anything except that "I did a pro-town thing!" bit. You like to include this, as if my case is based on you not answering something.
Zilla, tell me if you think that saying people need to post more when the game is slow, even if the person saying it hasn't contributed a lot is justification for a scum case. since then, i've posted content.
1: It's not basis for an entire scum case.
2: Your content has been defense mostly, with some OMGUS thrown in.
other people, such as jebus and the fonz (until recently) continued to active lurk, and you haven't looked at them the same way you've looked at me.
My case isn't about active lurking. ONE point of my case is about all the hypocrisy where you ask people to contribute more when you didn't contribute yourself, something The Fonz and Jebus aren't guitly of.
also, you said ac1983fan had a good post? you said yourself you didn't fully agree with his reasons:
Way to take things out of context and quote manipulate. I said I disagreed that you were defending Nightfall with the posts he quoted. I didn't say I disagreed with his case, and most of it reminded me of the way you treated Nightfall day 1.

Which reminds me, you did neglect to answer my question on what you thought of Nightfall now.
the fishy timing of my claim? i said i thought i was going to be hammered because i had the most votes at deadline, so i claimed and spilled my guts with some last second content.
You did it right before the last second, and you didn't include who you had roleblocked previously. It's just as likely you were scum with a last-minute gamble to get out of the noose.

Same goes for the analysis. I don't particularly trust it.

And yes, your argument that "scum wouldn't take the time" is horribly WIFOM.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Zilla wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Zilla, point out all of the questions i haven't answered.
I'm not accusing you of not answering anything except that "I did a pro-town thing!" bit. You like to include this, as if my case is based on you not answering something.
Zilla wrote:Case on alabaska, his dodging of questioning,
please.
Zilla wrote:Which reminds me, you did neglect to answer my question on what you thought of Nightfall now.
Alabaska J wrote:but because my case wasn't that great, once Jebus did something very scummy, i had no qualms with switching over to him.
you must have missed this too. don't like him but he's near the bottom of my scumlist

also you are tunneling so hard right now. and i don't like how one post calling for more content separates me from all of the other active lurkers in the game, especially since i have rectified my ways.

i love how the only time you looked at someone else, you said you were "on to something juicier" than me, and then dropped it right afterwards.

why does no one else find Jebus suspicious?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Zilla »

In that post, that was the questioning you were dodging. We asked MANY times for your "pro-town" thing, with you posting in-between and not answering it.

Fonz and I find Jebus suspicious, at least.

I'm tunneling because you're obvscum.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy.

Your rectification is too little, too late, as it took calling you out on it to get you to post, and even then, you're only posting defensively.

Enlighten us, why do you find Jebus scummy?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I
MIGHT
be V/LA next week. I'll let you all know if I will indeed have access that week, but MafiaSSK, I want you ready if I can't get on.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Zilla wrote:Enlighten us, why do you find Jebus scummy?
Alabaska J wrote:
Jebus wrote:
Vote: Alabaska

For the sake of having my vote somewhere at the moment. Also, note my sig - am busy till this weekend.
it is too early in the day for this.
Vote: Jebus
Alabaska J wrote:
Jebus wrote:
Zilla wrote:.... your sig says "till April 8" and it is now April 9th (almost 10th)
That was the projected time of my stuffs being out of the way, turns out that I'm busy till either tomorrow or as late as wednesday. Will be very active after that, though.
Sigh. hurry up so you can respond.

i know it's wifom but this continuing absence rubs me the wrong way.
Alabaska J wrote:[Did you see Jebus' post? he didn't vote for a reason he voted me because he felt he needed to have his vote somewhere. late in the day i could understand this but this early? it makes no sense.
Alabaska J wrote:jebus' inconsistency from yawetag to zilla bothers me as well, as does his "why not" attitude at the beginning of the game. seems kinda like a cop-out instead of providing an actual answer as to why he supports doing one thing. also unvoting charter at the time he did bothers me a little. especially since his attitude towards charter earlier in the game seemed to have to do with challenging his "i dare you to lynch me" assertion, i find it odd that he was worried enough about charter being hammered as to unvote. while i don't find worrying about a quickhammer to be scummy, when compared with said earlier behavior, I become suspicious that the person in question is just trying look town.
Alabaska J wrote:
Jebus wrote:I'm willing to hammer Alabaska, if we're ready for it.

Also, awaiting what DGB might have to say.
and people say this guy is scummier than me?

sheesh.
reading is tech
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by Zilla »

Your case on Jebus is shoddy. You've got two reasons, it seems. Reason 1 is OMGUS. Reason 2 is his inconsistency between me and yawetag.

I agree on reason 2. Now, I'd like you to tell me why you think it's scummy.

I'm more in favor of original material than quoting.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 am

Post by Grimmy »

Grimm Note:
RL will be very hectic until at least wednesday, so im posting to avoid prods and will be back then.

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 am

Zilla wrote:Your case on Jebus is shoddy. You've got two reasons, it seems. Reason 1 is OMGUS. Reason 2 is his inconsistency between me and yawetag.

I agree on reason 2. Now, I'd like you to tell me why you think it's scummy.

I'm more in favor of original material than quoting.
It may not be a slamdunk case, but I think he honestly believes it, so that makes him townie in my book.

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Zilla »

^ That's no reason why he shouldn't answer the question.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Jebus »

Just checking in, and minimal on time so I can't read the last few pages I missed, but noticing comment on my inconsistency between Zilla and Yawetog.

Yawetog was moderately scummy for a D1, imo. Then Zilla replaced in. Since replacing in, Zilla has only been pro-town. How the hell can I hold the D1 actions of a player I'm not familiar with against a player who's been like the most pro-town player of the game (despite not being familiar with that player as well)? It might possibly be something to examine later, but in all honesty I think it's almost certain Zilla is town.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Jebus wrote:Just checking in, and minimal on time so I can't read the last few pages I missed, but noticing comment on my inconsistency between Zilla and Yawetog.

Yawetog was moderately scummy for a D1, imo. Then Zilla replaced in. Since replacing in, Zilla has only been pro-town. How the hell can I hold the D1 actions of a player I'm not familiar with against a player who's been like the most pro-town player of the game (despite not being familiar with that player as well)? It might possibly be something to examine later, but in all honesty I think it's almost certain Zilla is town.
because you can NEVER ignore the actions of the person someone replaces! if you think someone is honestly scum, and then someone replaces them and they are a better player, then OF COURSE they will look more town. you have to question them until you can get enough info for adequate analysis.

you on the other hand, just dropped it without bothering.

also, zilla, get off your fucking high horse. stop acting as though you are trying to teach me how to play or some shit and actually read the damn game. stop tunneling if you are town and look at the whole game and not just me for once.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

First warning issued to Alabaska J. Could you try to keep it civil please?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by Zilla »

I have read the game. I have a few people I think are scum. Alabaska's at the top of the list. Next is Jebus, then DGB, then a distant CTD.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 1:08 am

I think the sort of frustration Alabaska is experiencing indicates to me that he's most likely town.

Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Jebus »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I think the sort of frustration Alabaska is experiencing indicates to me that he's most likely town.
How so?
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Nightfall »

It's hard to tell if it's genuine though.
There are multiple people Ala, Jebus, CTD, Fonz etc that I think look scummy.
I think Ala's claim conflicting with our dead townies role is the biggest part of what's keeping my vote on him. That and the fact that he kept changing his reason for voting me earlier.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

Also, at this point I think knowing his alignment would help in finding other scum.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

I don't have much new to say, except that I don't think you can really tell from the tone of ala's posts if he is frustrated town or scum... Either way he's frustrated.
Not a dayvig.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”