farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Does this medical ward have any swine flu anti-viral meds?

On a serious note:

farside, how do you feel about SlySly now after the Wall-E and DGB flips?
The same but he was cleared as I recall. Still don't like where he has been this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Since I didn't keep notes and feel lost at this point. I'm looking at the vote count for help
Typically I see 1 or 2 scum on a townie lynch. raj had chief and X had chief. It's possible one person who is scum was also on part of that lynch. I see VP and sotty as the possible. Since VP has given me townie vibes throughout the game.

vote: sotty
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

VP Baltar wrote:Question for people with more experience than me...is it common for games with a town roleblocker to be balanced with a scum roleblocker?
Depends on the mod. I have done both and I have done one where town has an RB and scum dont and one where scum had an RB and town didn't
It just varies from game to game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Sotty is town. Unless we have 4 goons in which case this game kinda sucks.

But yeah, DGB targetted Sotty. There was a kill. Odds are Sotty did not do that kill.

So, I don't really remember much awesome from farside. Was there good reasoning for that?
I don't recall DGB saying she targetted sotty.

I'm just a vanilla townie. The most despised and lynchable role in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and vp baltar can claim next
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is what I can tell you about my role without quoting directly.

I'm Amnesia Townie. Hit on the head and so I forget everything including where the bathroom is. No special anything. Win with town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I really don't see VP as scum this game. So sotty's claim and his coinside but I'm not going to out guess the mod and believe one is scum and one is town or if both is town. That's just not a good idea.
Since everyone has claimed at this point and you feel I'm the best lynch then by all means lynch me. I've been playing terrible but I'm not scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:why don't you think vp is scum, farside

who do you think is scum

if you're town you need to try to find scum, not give up and offer yourself up for lynch and leave us in lylo tomorrow.
I want to say what I think but I need to read something because I'm just going off of feeling right now and not what is going on in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

You know FL we are in more then one game together and I'm not spectaular in either game. I feel your meta read on me is silly when you look at my profile and see it's site wide that I feel the way i do and type the crap I type.
Since your in a game and see this first hand
FOS
on your vote and comment using meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

That's a lie. I'm doing both games poor justice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Well with the vanilla claims either me or FL should be lynched.
I don't feel VP is scum.
What sotty saved doesn't look like something scum would save. I'm judging this vote on the past votes and claims so far.

vote: FL

I think Roflcopter caught my attention for dening the cheif lynch. Can't say I feel good about his play thus far. but FL confirmed what he did and that is a good role to keep around.

I say either FL or myself should be lynched
Rolfcopter if you send anything don't send to the person like me or FL at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Sotty7 wrote:
SlySly Post 88 wrote:There are unexplained posts that somehow survived the nights, so I would say the likelihood of a 3rd post saver is greater than 0, assuming the post saving claims so far are truthful.
Well I just happen to believe VP is crazy lying because he has claimed to save the same post as me on day 1 while the day still has two other posts that are unaccounted for. I highly doubt there is two town post savers let alone three total in game (2 town and one scum) VP's flavor fits as scum for me.
Just a non plus question but is't it possible that you both saved the same quote? I know the odds are high but I really can't see VP as scum on this

@FL: As a vanilla townie and this not being lylo then yes I do advacate a VT lynch at this point and since rolf has a role that is helpful he chose between anyone but the VT's at this point and hope he choses wisely if you are not scum my dear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:i still strongly advocate a vp baltar lynch and will not be changing my vote
Short and to the point why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Fri May 08, 2009 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

well sotty has a point about the post. Where VP saves 2 and she saves 5. So 7 post saved. If you both targeted the same quote then there would only be 6 post saved not 7.
I really don't know I just don't get the scum vibe from VP that I get from FL, but I won't rolf to answer my question about the why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Fri May 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

And this comment dear ladies and gent's
Good job helping lynch a townie. Too bad both scum candidates are BOTH on my wagon, or we could do some good analysis.
Is why I can not endorse a VP lynch. If VP isn't scum the FL and i will be going back and forth as who is scum and who is VT.
I know my posting is horrible but this just looks like a ready, set, mislynch comment for tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

bump
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

fine rolfcopter but I blame you if your wrong. Don't go OMG far is scum with nothing. This game has gotten into my lost category.

unvote
vote: VP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Yay and I stand by my I hate being vanilla in games.
Sorry FL I was wrong. Just some of the things you were attacking and saying seemed way off to me.
VP was the only one being nice to me. I should have known scum would kiss my butt. :P
The I pledge to listen to rolfcopter from here on in is offical. Too bad I'm not going to be playing mafia for awhile for you to collect on that. :lol:
Thanks EK. It was nice not to have to go back and reread a bunch of stuff to find a case. i went on instict and I was right about the votes on town lynches being 1 or 2 scums. Go me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:How did everyone end up hating each other?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love you all!
I don't hate anyone. I just put the fighting on ignore. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”