Mini 765 - Welcome to Hambargarville GAME OVER!!

yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 am

Post by yellowbunny »

Wall-e wrote: Wall-E: Are you denying being suspicious of IK early in the game?

YB: It was an extremely small amount of suspicious, fresh out of the RVS stage. On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is very town, 5 is nuetral and 10 is very town, my suspicions on IK at that point would have been like a 5.5 or a 6. And I'm NOT the only one who thought that was suspicious. You're stretching like hell here.

This slip was suspicious to me, but when YB started trying to understand my case on IK I thought he was town. But this looks like him clearing IK.
I do not see how you construe this post as a "slip". Also, I don't see how I am "clearing" IK.

You also have yet to respond to my question in 720.
"Someone is playing with my mind, with my little gray cells. " - Hercule Poirot
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 am

Post by X »

qwints wrote:You favor lynching Wall-E, right?
You're only saying that his claim is not sufficient warrant on its own?
Yes to both. Sorry if I was unclear.

Wall-E isn't going to comply with anything you ask. He still hasn't even mentioned my post 552.

Metababble (I like that word) is not a scumtell. And I can't see how you can argue that what happened in the random stage makes it very likely that qwints and I are linked. Wall-E, in your post 718, I don't even see qwints mentioned.

In other news,
we need replacements/prods for Burfy and Ojanen. Your call, mod.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Ojanen »

I'm working my way up for my catch up post right now.
I have totally flaked for probably like 10 days or so and I really apologize for that, lurking sucks. I've been sorta down and been keeping pushing this game to the back of my mind. Should have something for you in a few hours.
If the mod thinks I should be replaced, that's understandable, but I am here now.
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by hambargarz »

Burfy has already been under replacement for a while (about a week). Replacements have been hard to come by lately. I don't think Ojanen needs replacing as she is present
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Some of this stuff is old and somewhat repetitive but I decided page 15 seemed to be a good place to start rereading and catching up from.

Page 15

It's funny and hypocritical and somewhat scummy when Idiotking accuses Hero slightly about being defensive. He's basically admitted that he's totally overdramatically jumpy himself and it's in fact his way of gauging other's reactions to him, there's some really serious double standards going on here.
(Later add: post 532 by IK again displaying knowledge, almost embracement of own overreacting tendency)

Hero's sustained vote on inactive cubarey: so IK thinks we should allow flaking out of the game to be an easy way to shake off all suspicions?
If someone has done stuff others find sufficiently scummy then I don't think the replacer should be able just start from scratch - I think it's quite ok that they would need to try to shake off suspicion by acting pro-townish.
I'm not sure what to think of Hero's giving up quite easily and agreeing with Idiotking, could be scum conflict-dodging. Or then I'm just wrong about this whole replacement business.

page 16

Wall-E post 379 to Hero
I'm not going to push this, because I don't want to make you angry with me on a personal level. Just know that it happens to a lot of newbies and there will be other games for you to perfect your scumplays in.
Huh? Wall-E's hinting the "I know you're scum, scum" card here (although the scumtells he stated were minor), and simultaneously states not gonna push the case? Not interested in lynching who he thinks is scum or playing only half-assed psychological games here?

Wall-E's reply to my questions post 390

Repeating the sequence:
I asked what was the thought process on the unvote part, what was "interesting".
Wall-E:
X's reaction was interesting. He's been tunneling on me the whole game, and here I noted a connection between him and IK.
Ojanen:
Major question: why did you unvote when you "noted a connection"?
Wall-E:
Because I wasn't cognizant of the implications of said connection yet.
That is totally not a satisfactory answer. You state a reason for your unvote and then make the reason empty by saying you weren't cognizant of implications. Unvotes are supposed to have some reasoning behind them, unless the vote itself never had any reasoning behind it. It's old, but please comment on this, Wall-E.

From same Wall-E post:
Is any of this relevant to the points I've made?
This question comes across as simply wanting to brush away the matter.
It was relevant to the fact that you hadn't made understandable points regards to your voting. And at that point you were attacking X which was another matter altogether.

Wall-E post 396:
He's now accusing YB of tunneling him, already accused X of tunneling him before, when actually both players had clearly pursued quite actively also other targets during game.

Page 19 Sajin
Also you obviously don't believe in lynch all liars as I do, so its clear our philosophies are different. Right now we have a decent day 1 lynch. Further digging deep for scum after we have a decent D1 lynch only results in more information for scum for night actions and the next day.
I think town is the more information-challenged party and almost universally benefits more from interaction than scum if the townies play sound. I don't agree with this.

Post 462 Hero asks if people think it's a good time to hammer and maybe to end day 1.
Wall-E answers NO and questions Hero. Doesn't go after Sajin.
Addition: later, post 493 X FoSses Hero for this reason. Again, ignores Sajin.

IK 532
It's like he hasn't heard or remembered the logical fallacies pointed out to him before and brought up again: suspicious behaviour history does not get old, townie getting discussion going by deliberately acting a little suspicious is not hurting town in only rare exceptional cases.

Sajin 574
I will be happy to post more content if people ask me questions or on day 2 whichever happens first.

I still think we should lynch walle because he claimed and he claimed a non verifiable role. Do some math, it makes sense.
To want to lynch someone with reasoning
only
based on target claiming vanilla is a fishy.
And a passive attitude and again implication of desire to end day.

YB notices this ad FoSses Sajin for it, but otherwise same pattern as last time. Hero is accused of wanting to cut the day short and actually said nothing of the sort this time, isn't even voting. Accuser Jase digs up an old quote from Hero, ignores Sajin's recent implication of no further discussion needed.

qwints 628 Cool catch up post and PBPA.

Sajin 646
Alright I am just gonna clarify several posts into one here.

I never said information was bad. At all.

Several have agreed with the following statement, if we have a good lynch today, then we should not give insight into who we see as townie
. The reason being, scum would use these factions against us. (If you disagree with the "if" part fine, the "then" part is statistical. If you don't like statistics and your more of a "feel/gutfeeling" player fine.)

I am still posting on what I think are scum tells, individually. As well as questioning certain votes. This comes off negative because I don't confirm anyone as town, not yet. I am still pointing out flaws and will continue to do so.
Further scumhunting does not equal people stating who they find especially townish and I don't think anyone argued so.

Gaaaaaah.
My attention definitely started to slip majorly somewhere in the midtwenties of pages in my catching up. I'll reread that stuff again tomorrow.
Atm I'm actually leaning on voting Sajin, but I'll come back tomorrow with a fresh mind.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Sajin »

I love how I get misrepped for this. I answer peoples question to clarify and then they only comment on the "then" part of "if" statements. No one has argued the point with me yet. I am a math major and thus I am incredibly numbers oriented.

@Ojanen-
1-Do you see the statistics side of voting Walle?

2- Notice I said the "if" there. Now that not everyone is agreeing on the walle thing, I am digging up information, more than several (opinion anyways). Were you watching the vote counts at time of writing? I thought the only reason he was NOT being lynched was because of the lurkers/afkers.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Ojanen wrote: It's funny and hypocritical and somewhat scummy when Idiotking accuses Hero slightly about being defensive. He's basically admitted that he's totally overdramatically jumpy himself and it's in fact his way of gauging other's reactions to him, there's some really serious double standards going on here.
(Later add: post 532 by IK again displaying knowledge, almost embracement of own overreacting tendency)

Hero's sustained vote on inactive cubarey: so IK thinks we should allow flaking out of the game to be an easy way to shake off all suspicions?
If someone has done stuff others find sufficiently scummy then I don't think the replacer should be able just start from scratch - I think it's quite ok that they would need to try to shake off suspicion by acting pro-townish.
I'm not sure what to think of Hero's giving up quite easily and agreeing with Idiotking, could be scum conflict-dodging. Or then I'm just wrong about this whole replacement business.
I'm not going to say I don't overreact. I'm just an emotional kind of guy. I overreact to a LOT. But I also notice it in other people, too. Should one NOT mention a scumtell when it's present, just because one also makes that same scumtell? Sure, it's hypocrisy, but it's THERE, isn't it?

And no, I don't mind if Hero voted for the replacement on the replacement's own merits. But if he wanted answers out of the replacement that the replacement simply doesn't have BECAUSE HE REPLACED IN, I don't think the replacement deserves the vote.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by qwints »

Jase's play is starting to bother me. Specifically this claim he has made:

Iso 41
Jase wrote: My case against looker is well documented, as it is the same as my case against Cubarey. As for you and hero, I could go back and outline the points that I have against you.
I don't like when people say they "could" do something as a support for an argument but then don't follow through. So here's my summary of Jase's case:

Looker:

Iso 38
Jase wrote:Welcome looker. If you could do your best to answer for your predecessor, I'd appreciate it.

Note that Jase has not actually said anything about looker (of course, looker hasn't said much.)

Cubarey:
Iso 10 (the prima facia case)
Jase wrote: I'm also not liking the way Cubarey is looking. Though I did find IKs response a bit over-defensive it seems like Cub is trying to make it seem like much more than that. As a matter of fact...he contradicts himself saying that Xs question was not serious but meant to see how IK would react, then later he says that Xs remark was a simple request for information, and any townie would have taken it as such.
This case referenced these two comments
Cubarey wrote: Hmm, X put Idiotking in a Catch 22 to see if he would squirm. Idiotking immediately says X is trying to get him in trouble on baseless claims instead of seeing the point was to see his reaction.
Cubarey wrote: [X] was not accusing [IK] he was asking for [IK] to explain [his] vote. Moreover, such a question is not a witchhunt its a request for information. Any innocent player would have viewed it as such"
Jase followed up on this case by saying that Cubarey was his "current scum pick due to the way he contradicted himself" in Iso 6. He further attacked him in Iso 8
Jase wrote: CUBAREY-Very scummy, for his contradiction early on, tunnel vision on IK, he has ignored my accusations of him
He reiterates Cubarey's failure to defend himself in Iso 9 and dismisses an attempted response from cub in Iso 10 as "only addressing the first part of [his] contradiction."

The case against Cubarey thus has three prongs:
1)The early contradiction
2)A failure to adequately respond when called on his contradiction
3)Tunneling on Idiot King.

Cubarey's only defense is in post 179 which comes between Jase's 9 and 10.

I don't agree that this case has been "well documented." Jase pointed out one inconsistency and dismissed Cub's defense without much elaboration. It does, however, deserve some attention from looker.

Hero

Jase first mentions hero in iso post 18 after hero replace W1noob.
Jase wrote: As for hero I'm not liking him very much right now, not sure why, I've got a lot to process with 3? new pages, but I'm getting bad vibes. Also I don't see how my thoughts on him and noob could mesh, it isn't as though he has picked up where noob left of with the same train of thought and strategy.
He continued in iso 19
Jase wrote:
Hero764 wrote:Why the hell would you suggest we pressure you? If you're town, and you know you're town, you suggested we fucking waste our time.
I find your hostility frightening.
[Jase's reasoning for suggesting he should be pressured]
Then in iso 27
Jase wrote:It may just be impatience but hero seems to be trying to rush the lynch, and I do not like it.
which he backed up with a couple of hero quotes "Discussion usually picks right back up on Day 2" and "ending the day isn't as bad as they make it seem" over his next couple of posts. After which he has pretty much dropped the case except for throwing in hero's name as a possible lynch.

So Jase's case against hero:
1) Bad Vibes
2) Frighteningly hostile
3) Impatient

I find it strange that hero is the first name Jase mentions for a lynch based on the paucity of his case against him. Especially considering that he also accused Saijin of trying to end the day too soon.

Two requests:
Jase, please correct any errors or omissions you see in my summary and then outline the points you've made against Saijin.

Looker,
Thanks for replacing in. Make some observations about the game once you've finished reading. I'd appreciate if you'd try and explain Cub's "contradiction." Also, who do you think is the best candidate for a lynch today?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, Sajin braught up a few good points in his defense after Ojanen's post. In looking at his comments about ending the day and wanting to withold info it seems to be in the context of Wall-E being at L-2 and L-1. I might have phrased it a bit differently, but waiting to post or divulge more info until after an iminent hammer or until the next day would make sense. (Unless you were trying to stop the hammer, of course.)

All I know is 30 pages into Day 1 and I am starting to get information overload.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 am

Post by hambargarz »

I have been wanting to deadline this day as it has been going for too long, but don't want to do it with a replacement outstanding. When burfy is replaced a deadline will shortly follow
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Jase »

qwints wrote:Jase's play is starting to bother me. Specifically this claim he has made:

Iso 41
Jase wrote: My case against looker is well documented, as it is the same as my case against Cubarey. As for you and hero, I could go back and outline the points that I have against you.
(This was posted with the intent to go back and put up a proper case)
I don't like when people say they "could" do something as a support for an argument but then don't follow through. So here's my summary of Jase's case:

Looker:

Iso 38
Jase wrote:Welcome looker. If you could do your best to answer for your predecessor, I'd appreciate it.

Note that Jase has not actually said anything about looker (of course, looker hasn't said much.)
(Looker replaces cubarey and so inherits my suspicions)

Cubarey:
Iso 10 (the prima facia case)
Jase wrote: I'm also not liking the way Cubarey is looking. Though I did find IKs response a bit over-defensive it seems like Cub is trying to make it seem like much more than that. As a matter of fact...he contradicts himself saying that Xs question was not serious but meant to see how IK would react, then later he says that Xs remark was a simple request for information, and any townie would have taken it as such.
This case referenced these two comments
Cubarey wrote: Hmm, X put Idiotking in a Catch 22 to see if he would squirm. Idiotking immediately says X is trying to get him in trouble on baseless claims instead of seeing the point was to see his reaction.
Cubarey wrote: [X] was not accusing [IK] he was asking for [IK] to explain [his] vote. Moreover, such a question is not a witchhunt its a request for information. Any innocent player would have viewed it as such"
Jase followed up on this case by saying that Cubarey was his "current scum pick due to the way he contradicted himself" in Iso 6. He further attacked him in Iso 8
Jase wrote: CUBAREY-Very scummy, for his contradiction early on, tunnel vision on IK, he has ignored my accusations of him
He reiterates Cubarey's failure to defend himself in Iso 9 and dismisses an attempted response from cub in Iso 10 as "only addressing the first part of [his] contradiction."

The case against Cubarey thus has three prongs:
1)The early contradiction
2)A failure to adequately respond when called on his contradiction
3)Tunneling on Idiot King.

Cubarey's only defense is in post 179 which comes between Jase's 9 and 10.

I don't agree that this case has been "well documented." Jase pointed out one inconsistency and dismissed Cub's defense without much elaboration.
(What was I meant to elaborate on? It seems a straightforward "You haven't answered the whole question" would suffice.)
It does, however, deserve some attention from looker.

Hero

Jase first mentions hero in iso post 18 after hero replace W1noob.
Jase wrote: As for hero I'm not liking him very much right now, not sure why, I've got a lot to process with 3? new pages, but I'm getting bad vibes. Also I don't see how my thoughts on him and noob could mesh, it isn't as though he has picked up where noob left of with the same train of thought and strategy.
He continued in iso 19
Jase wrote:
Hero764 wrote:Why the hell would you suggest we pressure you? If you're town, and you know you're town, you suggested we fucking waste our time.
I find your hostility frightening.
[Jase's reasoning for suggesting he should be pressured]
(My reasoning had nothing to do with that, I'm reasonably certain that I gave real reasoning in the same post.)
Then in iso 27
Jase wrote:It may just be impatience but hero seems to be trying to rush the lynch, and I do not like it.
which he backed up with a couple of hero quotes "Discussion usually picks right back up on Day 2" and "ending the day isn't as bad as they make it seem" over his next couple of posts. After which he has pretty much dropped the case except for throwing in hero's name as a possible lynch.
(This is true, but I would attribute that to my low participation level.)

So Jase's case against hero:
1) Bad Vibes
2) Frighteningly hostile
3) Impatient

I find it strange that hero is the first name Jase mentions for a lynch based on the paucity of his case against him. Especially considering that he also accused Saijin of trying to end the day too soon.
(The names I mentioned were in no particular order, and I plan to get my shit together in making a real live case, though I have been planning that for a while...:\)

Two requests:
Jase, please correct any errors or omissions you see in my summary and then outline the points you've made against Saijin.

Looker,
Thanks for replacing in. Make some observations about the game once you've finished reading. I'd appreciate if you'd try and explain Cub's "contradiction." Also, who do you think is the best candidate for a lynch today?
Expect me to outline my case against hero and sajin by tonight.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Jase »

Also I plan to elaborate on my bad vibes, I was being sarcastic when I said "I find your hostility frightening" and "impatient" is not what I believe him to be. Your representation of my case is rather skewed, as none of what you've outlined will make up any part of MY case.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am

Post by yellowbunny »

@Ojanen: Thanks for the post...your post is pretty insightful. I will refrain from commenting until you post the rest of your comments on activity up until now.
Sajin wrote: I love how I get misrepped for this. I answer peoples question to clarify and then they only comment on the "then" part of "if" statements. No one has argued the point with me yet. I am a math major and thus I am incredibly numbers oriented.

@Ojanen-

2- Notice I said the "if" there. Now that not everyone is agreeing on the walle thing, I am digging up information, more than several (opinion anyways). Were you watching the vote counts at time of writing? I thought the only reason he was NOT being lynched was because of the lurkers/afkers.
Although I know question 1 is directed at Ojanen, I wanted to comment on it. I think you have a very valid point here. I've been thinking about this for several days now, and the more I think, the more this idea makes sense.

Regarding your second point, I think that was only part of the reason Wall-e wasn't lynched. A lot of it had to do with a perceived lack of communication (ie Wall-e not answering questions). That was one of the largest points for lynching Wall-e. There was a big discussion about all of this, and then the communication issue got better for a while. But...then Wall-e stopped posting when the heat was off him (said he didn't have access to a computer), and now that he's back, we are starting to have semi-random accusations and problems again with questions getting answered. I must say I am disappointed in this, and it does not do much to help Wall-e's case against being scum.
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Hero764 »

I feel bad for lurking now, I just feel that I have nothing really to add. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me.
Show
[b]RECORD:[/b]

[u]Wins[/u]: 1

[u]Losses[/u]: 0
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Ojanen »

Idiotking wrote: I'm not going to say I don't overreact. I'm just an emotional kind of guy. I overreact to a LOT. But I also notice it in other people, too. Should one NOT mention a scumtell when it's present, just because one also makes that same scumtell? Sure, it's hypocrisy, but it's THERE, isn't it?

And no, I don't mind if Hero voted for the replacement on the replacement's own merits. But if he wanted answers out of the replacement that the replacement simply doesn't have BECAUSE HE REPLACED IN, I don't think the replacement deserves the vote.

Regards to the overreacting I just find it peculiar that you're not trying to control it when you think yourself that it's a scumtell in your play. But I guess this applies whether you're scum or town, just strange this seemingly deliberately letting something you're cognizant of hinder your play in other players' eyes.
And Hero's defensiveness was, if I remember correctly, of a such remarkably more subtle variety than yours that it kinda confirmed to me that you can quite sensitively assess this.

Regards to replacement voting, see I think it's perfectly ok to vote for a replacement on the original persons (de)merits. If there's a stain in the playerslot's actions it will stay there regardless of person changing. Of course you can't get explanations but if someone thinks the stain is scummy enough, more than just worthy of some probing, I say vote away.
Sajin wrote: @Ojanen-

Haha, I'm gonna look incredibly flip-floppy here. But.
I guess I can see your point.
I can see that he is a highly controversial figure in this game and has exhibited a quite reasonable share of scumminess.
I can see that that plus claiming vanilla would make him a very very unlikely night kill atm.
I disagree that this state is necessarily permanent (potential scenarios include e.g. a sufficiently forceful not-bussing-looking dectractor of his flipping scum, cop investigations etc.) I do think that more scummy content in someone else's posts easily overrides just the claim in itself.
And I'm sure I missed some vote count stuff along the way.

Btw, I don' t know what to think of the fact that Wall-E forgot at one point he had already claimed vanilla (and the premature claim had stirred quite a lot of reactions). Peculiar carelessness.

Sajin wrote: Statistically he (Wall-E) should be the days lynch. It lowers the odds of a PR being outed, while having the same odds at potential scum based on non post content variables. IK replied it could be a town gambit to this, but gambits day 1 are retarded. IMO IK just wants to pressure other people to get PRs to claim. In fact this is exactly why I am advocating this lynch. Lets not get our best defenses nullified when they do not need to be.
This is an earlier quote from you. Just wanted to understand you, do you think then Wall-E and IK to be both scum together if IK is fishing?

General question:
Why are quite many active people (Hero764, Jase, yellowbunny, Idiotking, Kreriov) not voting at the moment, especially if they have nothing to add like Hero? Just waiting on replacements/lurkers or what?
(I do realise I'm not voting either yet but I'm just somehow trying to process this landslide of new material first and you've all been here)
hambargarz
hambargarz
Goon
hambargarz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by hambargarz »

StrangerCoug replaced Burfy
thanks StrangerCoug!

VOTE COUNT

(3) Wall-E (Sajin, X, qwints)

(1) X (Looker)
(1) Sajin (Wall-E)

Not voting
StrangerCoug, Ojanen, Hero764, Jase, yellowbunny, Idiotking, Kreriov
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Hello :D

/confirm

30 pages is a bit, and I'm going to need awhile, OK?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Kreriov »

@Ojanen - I am waiting for replacements to check in and post, particularly Looker. I guess you could say my top to picks for a vote right now are Wall-E and Looker. That may change. I might be getting a bit of information overload, but its gone on so long, might as well get all the facts.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I had a couple chores to do, and my brain shut off after page 6, so here's my notes so far:

#25 The World No.1 Noob: Weird question if you ask me, but I'll chalk it up to inexperience.
#47 The World No.1 Noob: Quick to OMGUS much?
#56 X: Good catch.
#58 Lleu: That would still make it only L-4.
#59 Idiotking: The second paragraph of this post is a WIFOM game up front.
FoS: Idiotking

#103: May I ask if you have a better reason than "to save us all some bullshit" as to why you claimed vanilla townie on page 4?
#113: As to your first paragraph, I usually don't either, but saying "I don't do X because I don't do X" is kind of awkward. I'm much more concerned about the paragraph after it, though: if you're the main topic of discussion and close to a lynch, you should be defending against what's being said, not claiming (unless you're at L-1).
Vote: Wall-E

#134 The World No.1 Noob: Actually, you are not one of the oldest members here—you've been here only two months longer than I have. (Yes, I know W#1N has been replaced. This is for if he's still reading.)

yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by yellowbunny »

@Strangecoug - Welcome, brave soul! Have fun slogging through all 30 pages! :)
Ojanen wrote: General question:
Why are quite many active people (Hero764, Jase, yellowbunny, Idiotking, Kreriov) not voting at the moment, especially if they have nothing to add like Hero? Just waiting on replacements/lurkers or what?
(I do realise I'm not voting either yet but I'm just somehow trying to process this landslide of new material first and you've all been here)
In my case, that's part of the issue (although you will notice I used my vote to get Qwints active again). But the other reason is there is no one I feel very strongly is scum. There are a number of people who have been suspicious, but none I feel warrant a vote atm. If I had to vote right now (like under a deadline) it would be for Wall-e, but this is because atm he is the best lynch. But the best lynch is just the person I am MOST suspicious of (also Sajin's point about the numbers game makes sense). However, I am less sure that Wall-e is scum than I was several pages ago, so this is why I am keeping my vote off.

Should a deadline be imposed, or someone do something very suspicious, I would go ahead and recast my vote. And I suspect this is what a lot of people are feeling.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Sajin »

Ojanen wrote: This is an earlier quote from you. Just wanted to understand you, do you think then Wall-E and IK to be both scum together if IK is fishing?
New information comes in and we have more resources at our disposal. While IK may have had some scum tells, so have others. I would not try to line up lynches at all.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Starting again on page 7 and going until page 14:

#188 Wall-E:
Ad hominem
does not fly.
#226 Wall-E: What is the purpose of this post?
#290 yellowbunny: Yes, I'm seeming to notice that with Wall-E. I've been known for scummy play too, but I think there are legitimate tells in this game that point to him.
#303 Jase: Why don't you find the Wall-E case compelling?
Early 320's, Wall-E: You really do need to read. Enough said. Also, what leads you to believe that Idiotking is being bussed?
#340 yellowbunny: Meh, this is kind of WIFOMy.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Sajin wrote:While IK may have had some scum tells, so have others. I would not try to line up lynches at all.
Lining up lynches is a bad idea anyway.

Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Hero764 »

Just waiting on replacements/lurkers or what?
Yes. Specifically CUB's replacement to get through the thread.
Show

Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Hero764 »

And welcome SC! I've actually read through one of the games you were in.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”