Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Furry »

White Castle wrote:Furry, whose alt are you? You come off as knowing a lot for someone who just joined April 19th. You like the theory and you're picking up on the emotional stuff.
Im big on game theory and psycology, this just mixes the two together so its fun for me. Also if I was an alt, why would I say "Im an alt of X"? Nice to see you have faith in good new players joining

Like this greg wagon move though, some pressure might be able to get something out of him.

@Huntress - Why arent you voting? It seems like you are waiting to vote Greg while I am reading him as your top suspect.

@Zwet - Why do you believe Zero?

The “Newest” Vote Count

White Castle -3- (Kaiveran, Gregory, zwetschenwasser)

Gregory -3- (Furry, Scott Brosius, Flava Flave)
Kaiveran -1-(White Castle)

Not Voting: Drench, Huntress

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.

If there's a mistake, let me know.
Temporary unretired alt
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Whatever. It doesn't speak well for you when you're having arguments with players when you're not even playing the game.
I wasn't arguing, he was. I'm the mod. There's no need to argue when I'm always right. But you're right, I'm not playing in it, so I'm gonna keep the convos down to a minimum.
Last edited by dejkha on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:09 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Because he obviously was trying to ruin the game. Claiming his scumpartner would do that quite effectively.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Furry »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Whatever. It doesn't speak well for you when you're having arguments with players when you're not even playing the game.
Anyone else getting this feeling zwet is the type of person who would be giving an important speach only to run off stage to chase a shiny object?

Look, stop arguing with the mod. It is doing nothing but detracting from what we should be doing at this point. Our job is to scumhunt, not to argue what the mods duties cover. Maybe you should go back to pushing the "SB is scum because zero outted him" case. I need a good laugh
Temporary unretired alt
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am

Nice sarcasm. You the other mafia group?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Huntress »

Furry wrote:@Huntress - Why arent you voting? It seems like you are waiting to vote Greg while I am reading him as your top suspect.
What's the hurry? My top suspects are Greg, Kaiveran and Scott but I'm waiting for them to respond to my previous posts before deciding which one to vote.

@ Zwet: Please respond to the first para of post 155.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Furry »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Nice sarcasm. You the other mafia group?
Other?

What I am trying to say is you are ignoring the case you are backing and instead arguing something that really doesnt convict anyone of anything. It makes you look active, while you are really accomplishing nothing at all to get scum lynched.
Huntress wrote:
Furry wrote:@Huntress - Why arent you voting? It seems like you are waiting to vote Greg while I am reading him as your top suspect.
What's the hurry? My top suspects are Greg, Kaiveran and Scott but I'm waiting for them to respond to my previous posts before deciding which one to vote.
Fair enough, I just get a little ancy when a wagon on my top suspect seems well supported but still is sputtering a bit compared to a neutral read.
Temporary unretired alt
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm

I already said my reason was Zero's claim. What more do you want?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Furry »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I already said my reason was Zero's claim. What more do you want?
I just dont buy into it being a death sentance since its WIFOM. If he is scummy, we lynch, if there are other people who are acting scummier *cough* greg *cough*, we lynch them instead.
Temporary unretired alt
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:25 pm

We lynch Scott manana if he hasn't been NKed by maverick scum.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Furry »

zwetschenwasser wrote:We lynch Scott manana if he hasn't been NKed by maverick scum.
I give up with everyone being really thick headed about how we lynch. If you think someone is scum B, why would you
EVER
not want to lynch them today. It eliminates a threat in its entirety.

In a very very best case scenario, which involves luck, we lynch A and scum cross kill. Awesome if it happens but unlikely. More realistic is either we lynch A and have a 1-1-4 situation tomorrow. A 0-1-5 is possible as well, but again if we are going to play a pure odds game, is unlikely. This even ignores the possibility of a town lynch, where we could have a 2-1-3 situation tomorrow with some bad luck, already putting us inches from prisoners dilemma.

It is imperitive that we lynch scum today, taking out scum B reduces possible NKs to one per night. If we lynch B we have a guarnteed 5-2 tomorrow, with two mislynches to work with on top of connections and evidence built over the last two days. I would love to see a D3 that starts 5-2.

For everyone that is saying "Player X is scum B" and is not voting that player, please, prove my theory wrong of why we should be lynching someone else and relying on scum to do our work for us.
Temporary unretired alt
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Huntress wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:... and have a more informed choice
tonight
about who is mafia.
And talking about saying too much ... Are you telling us here that you have a night choice? :P That together with the quickhammer puts you high on my list.

Still to come: Reply to Kaiveran and comments on Gregory.
Tonight = eod when the wagons start moving.

Obviously I don't want to advocate myself being lynched, but I agree with Furry that thinking someone is scum and not following through with a vote is suspicious. zer0's claim is clearly not able to be trusted and as Huntress said, he has lied in other past games. So the case against me which is only based on zer0's claim is pretty tenuous. Yet no other analysis has come from zwet and Gregory.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Huntress wrote: What's the hurry? My top suspects are Greg, Kaiveran and Scott but I'm waiting for them to respond to my previous posts before deciding which one to vote.
Funny how Kaiv has been less active lately.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I already said my reason was Zero's claim. What more do you want?
If this was accepted as common policy, scum would always name townies as buddies just before they die.

Ignore Zer0's claim.

@Furry
I think we should just lynch the scummiest player. Even if lynching Scum B is ideal, as you say it is, lynching Scum A is better than lynching town. The more sure we are, the better the lynch, regardless of which scum team we think they are.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Gregory »

sorry guys, for being unactive last days.
Furry wrote: Mafia never have to do anything. Thats the problem. While there are optimal moves, gambits do occur, as do subpar moves. I would rather prepare for the worst case scenario then prepare for the best case one.
That's right, but they want to make it easier for themselfs (at least, I wanted that).
Furry wrote: but scot is scum... wow thats a bit confusing. How sure are you of SB being scum as compared to WC?
I'm pretty sure that they are both scum.
Furry wrote: Today you bandwagon up WC (give me a case on him in your own words maybe?), and basically brush off my pushing against you. Now you just seem to be trying to say "mafia B is the priority, its definantly SB, but lets not lynch him." If you really think he is confirmed scum, you really should be lynching him. This just feels like you are leaving him for later in the game.
Don't twist my words Furry, I really hate that.
The rest of it is quite right, I think town has a better chance to win with SB on our side, alive.
Flava Flave wrote: I think the Mod just confirmed WC.
I must have missed that. Could you show it please?

Huntress: Possible scumteam: WC, kaiv/drench. Last 2 I'm totally not sure of. going to reread. Sorry for lousy anwer
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 am

Post by White Castle »

Drench's last game post on 4/25:
Drench wrote:Sorry for inqctivity school started up few days ago. Swamped with work.

On iPod now, something of substance over next 48h, since not sure if I'm gonna have access tomorrow
Check his profile. He's bene posting all over mafiascum, but not in this game. He deserves a closer look.
White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 am

Post by White Castle »

Seriously, here is all of Drench's posts. There is nothing of substance here.
Drench wrote:/omgdejissecretscumweshouldlynchhimnaoohandconfirm!

Woooooooo!
Drench wrote:Hokey Pokey.
Drench wrote:
Vote: Empking

Sucking up to the mod FTW.
Drench wrote:
Drench, what will sucking up to the mod do?
Provide a reason for a random vote.

I'm siding with FF here. We have two people that could be policy lynched. Now, if we were to lynch one of them, and they flipped town, we'd be down (worst case) to 7:2:2. Then, if we lynch the other and they flip town, it goes to (worst case) 4:2:2. That is pretty damn close to LYLO. And while, yes, either zwet or Empking could flip scum, but until we have a good case on either one that is significant, it would be detrimental to lynch either one of them.
In my first game here, a policy lynch ended up being a major factor in the town's demise
In my very first modded game, the exact same thing happened!

Oh. Wait.
White Castle wrote:
dejkha - a few more questions

A) if the two scum groups target each other at night, will they kill each other (I hope).

B) can the two scum groups end in a draw (such as one in each group at the beginning of a day - they wouldn't be able to vote each other out but would settle it at night. If they both kill or both pass it ends in a draw.)
Something strikes me odd in this section. I shall ponder it thoroughly.
Drench wrote:
Gregory wrote:hey guys, zwet changed. His play got much better ( i heard)
He's still fakeclaiming ridiculous roles.
Drench wrote:Sorry for inqctivity school started up few days ago. Swamped with work.

On iPod now, something of substance over next 48h, since not sure if I'm gonna have access tomorrow
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

GAH! FLAVE WE CAN'T IGNORE IT FOOL
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Flava Flave »

zwetschenwasser wrote:GAH! FLAVE WE CAN'T IGNORE IT FOOL
Why not?

Let's say we lynch Scott and he flips town. If you see scum out a "partner" in a future game, what do you do? What if it's Zer0? We can't let scum play these WIFOM games. Ignore what Zer0 did. If you think Scott is scum, make a case like you would with anyone else.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am

Fine. His scummy hammer post.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Furry »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Fine. His scummy hammer post.
Are you more convinced of SB or WC being scum?
Temporary unretired alt
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

SB, by far.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Furry »

So why are you not voting him?

If you think he is the best bet, and he would be the last of a faction, I really dont see a reason to not follow through with your read. I have already stated, quite a few times, why its better to just finish off a group instead of taking a smaller shot at taking out a member of a different group.

I also dont buy the "we will lynch tomorrow" arguement. If the next three deaths are town lynching mafia B tomorrow hands mafia A the game. No real benifit in putting him off if he is your top suspect
Temporary unretired alt
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm

I want to hammer the smunchie.
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

since dej didn't post in the thread, im gonna use the little time i have to say that i won't be active til late tomorrow. I gave dej a v/la notice and he nevr said anything.

see you later
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Fine. His scummy hammer post.
Your case is pretty weak against me and based on a known liar's accusation. I'm starting to think you have some scummy motives to attempt to start a wagon on me. You and Gregory have the same porous argument against me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”