The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Jahudo »

Mufasa wrote:Battle Mage to me hasn't posted a post since I had put out an accusation and has really let the rest of you rip into me as to why I had accused him smart move but I find him a wee bit lurkish without saying he would be gone so
fos BM [/]
Re-read day 2 and see if you can find why this is a moot point.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

Mufasa wrote:Well finally I am back, got back from boston friday had a game then was called up to go to a military event training this weekend srry for the inconvenience in which my schedule interferred with getting back here and posting answers to you're questions.

Dr Pepper patience is a virtue and you are really pushing the envelope a little bit hard, almost to the point that you are trying to hard to get an easy lynch in which It makes me think that you may possibly be scum
fos Dr. Pepper

Okay Battle Mage questions I was seriously just throwing out random thoughts at the time that perhaps he could easily be scum as could anyone else, and I had just thought that I jumped on the trio that had Yoz. BM, was afterwards not the smartest move, and with that said I think we jumped a little to quick on choosing a mayor, but time will tell.

Battle Mage to me hasn't posted a post since I had put out an accusation and has really let the rest of you rip into me as to why I had accused him smart move but I find him a wee bit lurkish without saying he would be gone so
fos BM [/]

Any other questions I will gladly answer now im back
Pure OMGUS against Dr. Pepper. Why select Dr. Pepper over the rest of us who suspect you? And why shouldn't he suspect you- considering you still haven't answered the outstanding questions or explained your previous posts?

The backtrack on Battle Mage doesn't explain why you suspected him, or why you've backtracked. Did you really think that BM was scum? If so, why? If not, why call for his lynching?

And this is, what, the third time it's been explained that Battle Mage can't post? And even if s/he could- you haven't made a case against him/her, there's nothing Battle Mage could respond to.

I'm happy with my vote.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

It was an honest mistake on Muf's part.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

Mufasa- how do these posts, and the exchange surrounding them, tie in with you not knowing that Battle Mage can't post in your last post?
Mufasa wrote:my bad didnt realize battle mage was a female character
Mufasa wrote:Yes Yos but battlemage is listed as a female in the character list
From pages 26/27. How can you still have thought he was lurking?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 am

You didn't read his last post, did you? HE JUST GOT BACK FROM A TRIP, AND HE'S MILDLY DISORIENTED. Sheesh, give the guy a break!
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Firestarter »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It was an honest mistake on Muf's part.
Im sure, now that Mufasa is back full time, he can answer his own questions...
('') (':') ('')
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 am

:evil:
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:You didn't read his last post, did you? HE JUST GOT BACK FROM A TRIP, AND HE'S MILDLY DISORIENTED. Sheesh, give the guy a break!
He said he'd answer any questions- I had some questions. For him to answer when he can.

You're acting funny here, Zwet. Answering for Mufasa? Refusing to believe that there's anything in his scummy behaviour? It would be okay if you said
why
you thought all of these various scummy posts were merely mistakes. What we have is your opinion, but we don't know the reasoning behind it.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 am

My opinion is the reasoning.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:My opinion is the reasoning.
And what is that supposed to mean? Should we discard all of Mufasa's scummy posts based on an unqualified opinion of yours?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am

It is qualified.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Mufasa- how do these posts, and the exchange surrounding them, tie in with you not knowing that Battle Mage can't post in your last post]?[/quote]

I was absentminded in my last post, My apologies I do have more than one game and comming back from a few days off the site does scramble up some thoughts. and seeing I have always played with BM as a guy even after you said that I still forgot that he is a female character in this game.

How is it Omgus, my FOS on Dr Pepper? I Seriously feel that Dr. Pepper was being very impatient and pushing the issue and I am busy and he didn't even read that I was gone during about 4 posts all asking a question when I was gone and expecting an answer.
MikeSC6 wrote:Did you really think that BM was scum? If so, why? If not, why call for his lynching?
Do I really think he was scum. well the better questiong is why calling for a lynch. I wasn't calling for a lynch as much as putting it out there that BM had been overlooked by many people when he hadn't posted much at all D1 and he was in the top three by most people as being most pro town and top mayor canidate. I really was just tossing out a name for sake of discussion.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Dr Pepper »

Mufasa wrote: I Seriously feel that Dr. Pepper was being very impatient and pushing the issue and I am busy and he didn't even read that I was gone during about 4 posts all asking a question when I was gone and expecting an answer.
OK, you can get points for me being impatient, BUT

1) You directly ignored questions asked to you before the absence, you responeded to them before your absence by dismissing them.
2) I knew that you were gone, but you were gone for longer than posted. So I kept and will keep pressure on you.
3) Being in multiple games does not excuse you from this one. I dont care if you are in one game or twelve. If you play in the other games the way you play in this one, maybe you need to play only one at a time.
4) I haven't pushed for your lynch yet. Good misrep sir. I am willing to lynch you now. DIE SCUM.
Mufasa wrote: I really was just tossing out a name for sake of discussion.
Had you said that a couple days ago, it might have been believable, but right now it seems like some back tracking. Your reasons for past actions change every time they are discussed.
Mufasa wrote: almost to the point that you are trying to hard to get an easy lynch in which It makes me think that you may possibly be scum
Thank you Jahudo.

I want everyone to think carefully before posting. Look at the list and if they have a female role, THEY CANT POST. I will not even pretend to allow I didnt know to be a defense. This game is well into day two and there is no excuse for not knowing these simple things.

@zwets: I would like a better explanation for why you believe Mufasa to be town.
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Dr Pepper wrote: dingo earned my FoS for his repeated critisms of Percy's vote plan. His opinion was made known. It was responded to by myself repeatedly and Yos in post 649. dingo keeps pushing for Percy to change the vote style only because someone might be scumiier. I have repeatedly asked dingo to provide a better target and he hasnt. dingo is trying to get a vote changed without providing a solid reason.
And there it is again. I have not once asked Percy to change his vote. I am done giving your the benifit of the doubt. I'm done using polite language.

You are lying. Period. Could your mistatement been accidental the first time? Sure. But after being corrected over and over? No. You are lying.

Unvote
Vote Dr. Pepper

If you can quote me ever saying trying to get a vote changed, I will take my vote off of you. In the mean time, here are some quotes from me saying the opposite of what you claim I said.
dingoatemybaby wrote:I'm not concerned with Percy voting for Zoneface.
dingoatemybaby wrote:I'm not asking him to change his vote.
Dr Pepper wrote:I wouldnt make such a big deal about this except this is the third time today/this week we have mentioned several of the players are removed due to their roles' gender. Only 12 of the town is remaining because 8 of the players are in stasis. Good selective reading there sir.
I certainly had a momentary brain fart. BUt forgetting that Fonz was playing a female in this game is hardly at a level where you, of all people, should be expressing mockery. If I were to start insisting that Fonz WAS playing a male, over and over again, despite repeated corrections, then you could mock me for being as inaccurate as Dr. Pepper. And yes, I would be embarrassed if I dropped to that level.
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Dr Pepper »

dingoatemybaby wrote: And there it is again. I have not once asked Percy to change his vote.
OK, one question. Why criticize him for his statement then?

Also dingo, not to be insulting. If you are going to vote me, bold it so the mod can see it. I understand you are voting me right now.
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by tubby216 »

still reading i am working on it
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

dingoatemybaby wrote:
Dr Pepper wrote: dingo earned my FoS for his repeated critisms of Percy's vote plan. His opinion was made known. It was responded to by myself repeatedly and Yos in post 649. dingo keeps pushing for Percy to change the vote style only because someone might be scumiier. I have repeatedly asked dingo to provide a better target and he hasnt. dingo is trying to get a vote changed without providing a solid reason.
And there it is again. I have not once asked Percy to change his vote. I am done giving your the benifit of the doubt. I'm done using polite language.
Um, he didn't say you "asked" him to change your vote. He said you "pushed" him to change his vote; considering the way you were attacking him for his "I won't change my vote unless..." comment, that actually seems pretty accurate to me.

Your earlier post really seemed to convey the message that you strongly disagreed with his vote and his stated intent to keep his vote there. I find it a bit odd you seem to be distancing yourself from your earlier position there now...
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by Percy »

@Mufasa:
Mufasa 721 wrote:Dr Pepper patience is a virtue and you are really pushing the envelope a little bit hard, almost to the point that you are trying to hard to get an easy lynch in which It makes me think that you may possibly be scum
fos Dr. Pepper
Firstly, if you think you're an "easy lynch", then stop being an easy lynch. It really is that simple. Either replace out of this game or quit your other games and concentrate on this one so we don't spend pages arguing over whether your latest retarded mistake means you're scum or not.

Secondly, you are pushing this BM stuff pretty hard:
Mufasa 721 wrote:Battle Mage to me hasn't posted a post since I had put out an accusation and has really let the rest of you rip into me as to why I had accused him smart move but I find him a wee bit lurkish without saying he would be gone so
fos BM
As has been pointed out, you knew BM was gone a few posts back - you even corrected Yos on the issue. I agree that BM needs a look in when he actually can post again. But your continued insistence on this point makes it seem like you're looking for "easy" ways to appear like you're contributing to discussion and providing information for the town, but you're actually not. Get a new angle, and scumhunt elsewhere. Stop defending yourself and actually act pro-town by doing something original and helpful.

@zwet:
zwetschenwasser 729 wrote:HE JUST GOT BACK FROM A TRIP, AND HE'S MILDLY DISORIENTED.
Ah, the "mildly disoriented" card. I'll make sure I keep that up my sleeve next time someone calls me out on something scummy. I expect you to rush to my defense when I play it, zwet!
zwetschenwasser 733 wrote:My opinion is the reasoning.
No it's not. Stating an opinion is not reasoning; it's best when an opinion comes at the conclusion of reasoning, but they are different things. The question stands - why are you so willing to defend Mufasa? It's getting to the point where the "I have a town read of him" excuse isn't holding up any longer - your reactions are disproportionate to any possible read you may have on him, based of his flawed and quite possibly scummy play.

Re: the Pepperdingo situation:
Yosarian2 741 wrote:Your earlier post really seemed to convey the message that you strongly disagreed with his vote
and
his stated intent to keep his vote there. I find it a bit odd you seem to be distancing yourself from your earlier position there now...
I bolded the "and", because I think this is where the confusion lies.

I don't think dingo didn't like my vote. I think he didn't like that I said I would keep it there until ZONEACE's replacement actually contributed to the game. He wasn't asking me to change it; he thought it was scummy that I wasn't willing to change it.

"You should be willing to change your vote"
is not the same as
"You should change your vote".

Does this clear things up? Specifically, @Dr Pepper, do you think I'm wrong? If not, do you still think dingo is scum? If so, what is the better read?

@Barrylocke: Hello? Are you still here?
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by Mufasa »

@ Percy i would stop defending my self and give my opinions but it seems like certain people are persistent on old news and don't give a shake.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:19 am

Post by Firestarter »

Re; Dingo & Percy..
I think its plain to see that Dingo wasn't asking Percy to remove his vote.
He questioned the statement that Percy made about leaving it there until some "excellent scumhunting" has occured. That was the problem imo.
dingoatemybaby wrote:And there it is again. I have not once asked Percy to change his vote. I am done giving your the benifit of the doubt. I'm done using polite language.
You are lying. Period. Could your mistatement been accidental the first time? Sure. But after being corrected over and over? No. You are lying.
There's an element of truth to this, RE: misrepping Dingo.
Its not like we've NOT been down this road once or twice before..
FoS:
Percy

************************************************************************************

Re: Mufasa..
Firestarter wrote:Mufasa, you explained the typo, but you did not explain why BM should be lynched. Explain
FoS: Mufasa
Firestarter wrote:
UNVOTE: VOTE: Musafa...

So now your saying you dont know why you said you were looking at a BM lynch.
You stated...
"But I didn't find him to be the best thing since slice bread looking back on day 1 and am glad he isnt mayor."

Again, your reasoning to this is required
Firestarter wrote:Ill ask again, what distinguishes BM from the other Mayor candidates you lined up, Fonz & Yos, for lynching today?
How does someone go from being "So pro-town" and being one of your candidates for Mayor in D1, to being the lynch for D2?
Firestarter wrote:
EBWOP..
Mufasa wrote:My bad guys the con voyage i meant to put conveying but my spell check came up wrong
Also, can you clear this up, I still do not understand what you were trying to "convey."
...and now this...
Mufasa wrote:@ Percy i would stop defending my self and give my opinions but it seems like certain people are persistent on old news and don't give a shake.
Don't you have enough to worry about Mufasa?
Like answering questions, or the increasing number of votes on you?
You keep ignoring the questions I and others have asked.... Yet you find time to post about other players??!!
('') (':') ('')
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

@Mufasa: The phrases "most likely person to be lynched" and "needs to be lynched", from post 595, don't back up the idea that it was just throwing any old name out there. I don't believe that at all.
How is it Omgus, my FOS on Dr Pepper? I Seriously feel that Dr. Pepper was being very impatient and pushing the issue and I am busy and he didn't even read that I was gone during about 4 posts all asking a question when I was gone and expecting an answer.
It seemed odd that you'd select Dr. Pepper out of all of your accusers, Dr. Pepper only- who is currently embroiled in a separate discussion and from the looks of things, has a few people who would be willing to vote him should it come to that. Looked kind of opportunistic to me.

I might be wrong about the reasoning behind that FOS, though with or without it I'd still be voting based on everything else.
Barrylocke
Barrylocke
Goon
Barrylocke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Barrylocke »

MikeSC6 wrote:@Mufasa: The phrases "most likely person to be lynched" and "needs to be lynched", from post 595, don't back up the idea that it was just throwing any old name out there. I don't believe that at all.
It seemed odd that you'd select Dr. Pepper out of all of your accusers, Dr. Pepper only- who is currently embroiled in a separate discussion and from the looks of things, has a few people who would be willing to vote him should it come to that. Looked kind of opportunistic to me.

I might be wrong about the reasoning behind that FOS, though with or without it I'd still be voting based on everything else.
Dr. Pepper does seem to be the most aggresive person against Mufasa at the moment. And it seems to me like he has had genuine trouble getting into the game.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Yosarian2 wrote:Um, he didn't say you "asked" him to change your vote. He said you "pushed" him to change his vote; considering the way you were attacking him for his "I won't change my vote unless..." comment, that actually seems pretty accurate to me.

Your earlier post really seemed to convey the message that you strongly disagreed with his vote and his stated intent to keep his vote there. I find it a bit odd you seem to be distancing yourself from your earlier position there now...
My position has not changed, and Dr. Pepper's representation of my position is utterly false.

I DID say that it was bad strategy to keep you vote on a person who is not posting regardless of whatever else is going on in the game.

I DID NOT say that Percy's vote was unreasonable in and of itself.

Unvote
Vote Percy

I've invited Pepper to quote me trying to get Percy to change his vote. I note he chose to ignore this invitation.
dingoatemybaby
dingoatemybaby
Goon
dingoatemybaby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 am

Post by dingoatemybaby »

Percy wrote: I don't think dingo didn't like my vote. I think he didn't like that I said I would keep it there until ZONEACE's replacement actually contributed to the game. He wasn't asking me to change it; he thought it was scummy that I wasn't willing to change it.

"You should be willing to change your vote"
is not the same as
"You should change your vote".
This is exactly right.
MikeSC6
MikeSC6
Goon
MikeSC6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 am

Post by MikeSC6 »

What prompted the vote on Percy? Your post has you accusing Dr Pepper of misrepresentation- what's changed to make
Percy
your lynch candidate? Percy's last post doesn't even disagree with you- if it's other people misrepresenting things, why vote for Percy over them?

Not that I think Dr. Pepper is particularly scummy myself. The whole thing just looks like a misunderstanding on all sides.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”