dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 am

Post by dejkha »

madeofphail wrote:2).I'm abandoning hope, and making the best of our situation, because it isn't going to get much better than this.
No. If you were, then you wouldn't have claimed.

C:\>votecount

Running VoteCount
TM

No Lynch - 2 - madeofphail, AndyTony

AndyTony - 1 - Zachrulez
dejkha - 1 - Grimmy

Zachrulez - 0
madeofphail - 0
Cephrir - 0
Grimmy - 0

Not Voting: Cephrir, dejkha

With 6 players, it takes 4 to Lynch.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:43 am

Post by madeofphail »

hope of no lynch rather than all hope
The name is quite fitting, don't you think?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

I´m the doctor, and I have just witnessed a rather bad fakeclaim.

I´ve saved dejkha every night. On the first night I managed to WIFOM myself out of protecting roflcopter, I knew he´s a pretty good player but I thought he looked bad enough after the millar lynch that I didn´t have to protect him yet. Dej´s opposition to lynching millar sounded genuine and I figured someone off the wagon would probably be the target. Nights 2 and 3 I just figured he´s been obvtown, I´ve been frustrated that the scum apparently don´t agree but after N1 I´ve been afraid of WIFOMing myself out of the correct save again.

I find phail´s attack on dej even more hilarious now, maybe he thinks that everyone else will decide to believe him because scum wouldn´t do something that stupid.
phail wrote:
Side note: Doc should never out himself in this game. He/she is the only pro-town power role in this game (or power role at all for that matter). If he/she reveals himself/herself that practically assures that person to be nightkilled.
We do not want the doctor to die. The doctor helps us. The scum want to kill the doctor. Thus, it could be said that attempts to root out the doctor are anti-town.
This was me protecting my ass D1. A vanilla townie stating this would be redundant.[/quote]
No, it would be a perfectly reasonable statement. I don´t see how stating the obvious would prove you´re the doc or why you´d think it would, but either way I see you´ve apparently changed your tune since then.

Granted, even if my no-lynch goes through,and the scum believe me, me getting nk'd wont matter in the slightest, but it will clear you guys of one suspect, so I have no regrets about this.
Furthermore, Even If for once I was smart and protected correctly, we'd be in the same situation today, so it wouldn't really help.
So as far as I'm concerned, being a doctor at this point doesnt mean diddly squat, other than innocence, and a very poor job of protecting.
Obviously it means plenty, you idiot. A doc save could give us an extra day and by outing me you´ve prevented that possibility which is exactly why you did it, and you know that perfectly well :roll:

I´m sure you probably think you were a likely lynch target for today, and certainly moreso than your partner. That makes me think you´re paired with Andy or dej, they seem the least likely lynches to me. If it was dej then you were doing an admirable job of distancing with crappy baseless attacks on him. Andy´s probably your partner though. IMO the more likely lynches just became clearly town as did Grimmy because if you were scum with him he´d be the one faking doc, probably.

I love how phail spends the majority of the claim post talking like he´s not the doctor. I guess he´s just no good at getting himself in the mindset he´s claiming to have =P

Your "logic" for giving up on no lynch sucks, you´re just impatient scum and you wanted to know who the doc is. I stated before that I supported nolynch, I just didn´t want to vote while on vacation in case something like this came up that would make me not want to end the day yet. And you cant use dej as an excuse because he clearly supported it. In fact until you did something stupid there obviously would have been no lynch today, you just realized that your chances were better if you tried claiming now because you´re afraid of getting docpwned and you don´t want the odd number to come up. And now you have to support your decision with stupid logic.

And of course, I think it should be abundantly clear to anyone with an inkling of sense that a doc wouldn´t voluntarily claim in this situation.

Die scum die.

Vote: Phail

Although there may still be reason to NL, I don´t feel like thinking about it ATM.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

Post by AndyTony »

There is no reason for a NL if there is a concrete counterclaim.

I was thinking of why Phail would make an obvious doc slip and then after a pattern of defending newbiness, breaking from that, claiming town, breaking from that - with a cod claim - he's self promoting lol - but the reason I think he's done it is :
Phail wants the no lynch so he can get a kill in the night, he gets lynched the next day (being alive, thus proving he's scum and making us even with the scum, who then kill us in the night to follow as there are TWO)

And since that plan depends on the No Lynch, I reckon he wants to eliminate other people's suspicions by clearing himself with an attempt at a claim (making people friendly with the no lynch idea) Why claim? Clear himself, get the no lynch, win the game by the next night with his partner since Phail would be the sure lynch of the next day - - - why not fear a counterclaim? Because he said it himself, he wants to rattle the cage, he figures he'll get a WIN WIN situation! - Mislynch the counterclaim, or get his no lynch and win.

---------------------------------------------

Phail claims he protected Ceph twice

he was a lurker the whole game, you've accused him (with us) multiple times and have never truly thought "He must be lurking because he's town" - yet you protected him twice? Because he's high priority? You're the one that dubbed who was what priority, we didn't agree - - I think you're trying to protect your partner -

Think about it. Phail sees the no lynch isn't getting off the ground.

Scum claims - - Scum counterclaims - - One get's lynched, the other has immunity and kills us all - - for some bizarre reason, there's a No Lynch still, and we all die anyhow when no doctor dies.

Unvote

Phail, your doc slip was fake, I called you out, you claimed.

You said you protected Ceph twice - -
this makes no sense
- please clarify

I think they're both scum
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 am

Post by AndyTony »

why else would Ceph, the "doctor" say there's still a possibility to no lynch? Is he suggesting Phail wouldn't be scum for stealing his role? lol
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Zachrulez »

We're definitely lynching today.

Looks like you lucked out Andy... you won't die... today ^ _ ^

Unvote

Now to re-read and try to figure out which claim I believe...
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:43 am

Post by AndyTony »

With the way you re-read, and what you come back with - I don't think it's luck at all... - - in short - I can do without the threats, Zach I'm confident in my gameplay

@Phail.
You consistently drew attention to Ceph. Now, not always for scum, but you certainly made it clear he wasn't acting very town like, and you never let us forget he was lurking. You claim to have protected him twice. Please explain this poor logic seeing as in addition to the above, Ceph also failed to aid the town during this game.....Are you protecting your scumpartner? Ceph? Methinks so..
----------
@Ceph
Lurking is scum's best friend - - - Can you explain your strategy and reasons for such distant gameplay? - - A Doc's business is conducted at night, and you have been acting as such - - however, scum also work at night.

In short - Why would you not work to aid the town during the day? You play like you wait for the night. I would like you to convince me it's because you're the doc and not scum -

Because as of yet, you're both scum to me.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:22 am

Post by madeofphail »

Cephrir wrote:I´m the doctor, and I have just witnessed a rather bad fakeclaim.

I´ve saved dejkha every night.
On the first night I managed to WIFOM myself out of protecting roflcopter, I knew he´s a pretty good player but I thought he looked bad enough after the millar lynch that I didn´t have to protect him yet. Dej´s opposition to lynching millar sounded genuine and I figured someone off the wagon would probably be the target. Nights 2 and 3 I just figured he´s been obvtown, I´ve been frustrated that the scum apparently don´t agree but after N1 I´ve been afraid of WIFOMing myself out of the correct save again.

I find phail´s attack on dej even more hilarious now, maybe he thinks that everyone else will decide to believe him because scum wouldn´t do something that stupid.
phail wrote:
Side note: Doc should never out himself in this game. He/she is the only pro-town power role in this game (or power role at all for that matter). If he/she reveals himself/herself that practically assures that person to be nightkilled.
We do not want the doctor to die. The doctor helps us. The scum want to kill the doctor. Thus, it could be said that attempts to root out the doctor are anti-town.

This was me protecting my ass D1. A vanilla townie stating this would be redundant.
No, it would be a perfectly reasonable statement. I don´t see how stating the obvious would prove you´re the doc or why you´d think it would, but either way I see you´ve apparently changed your tune since then.

Granted, even if my no-lynch goes through,and the scum believe me, me getting nk'd wont matter in the slightest, but it will clear you guys of one suspect, so I have no regrets about this.
Furthermore, Even If for once I was smart and protected correctly, we'd be in the same situation today, so it wouldn't really help.
So as far as I'm concerned, being a doctor at this point doesnt mean diddly squat, other than innocence, and a very poor job of protecting.
Obviously it means plenty, you idiot. A doc save could give us an extra day and by outing me you´ve prevented that possibility which is exactly why you did it, and you know that perfectly well :roll:

I´m sure you probably think you were a likely lynch target for today, and certainly moreso than your partner. That makes me think you´re paired with Andy or dej, they seem the least likely lynches to me. If it was dej then you were doing an admirable job of distancing with crappy baseless attacks on him. Andy´s probably your partner though. IMO the more likely lynches just became clearly town as did Grimmy because if you were scum with him he´d be the one faking doc, probably.

I love how phail spends the majority of the claim post talking like he´s not the doctor. I guess he´s just no good at getting himself in the mindset he´s claiming to have =P

Your "logic" for giving up on no lynch sucks, you´re just impatient scum and you wanted to know who the doc is. I stated before that I supported nolynch, I just didn´t want to vote while on vacation in case something like this came up that would make me not want to end the day yet. And you cant use dej as an excuse because he clearly supported it.
In fact until you did something stupid there obviously would have been no lynch today, you just realized that your chances were better if you tried claiming now because you´re afraid of getting docpwned and you don´t want the odd number to come up
. And now you have to support your decision with stupid logic.

And of course, I think it should be abundantly clear to anyone with an inkling of sense that a doc wouldn´t voluntarily claim in this situation.

Die scum die.

Although there may still be reason to NL, I don´t feel like thinking about it ATM.
FUNFUNFUN! I'm assuming you did this because you're scum banking on that everyone has had a slight suspiscion of you being the doc b/c of this?
millar13 post 146 wrote:Cephrir for DOC
Granted a bad player (takes one to know one) made this claim, but it still planted a little fear into the hearts of everyone, especially because until now, no one has bothered contradict it.

On the matter of the dej protect: *shakes head* we noticed the scum have been using a very dileberate tactic so far: killing lurkers, and dejkha is far from one. I had the mistake of wanting to protect him once, but that was because he seemed even more townie that day than normal.
you were a high scum priority, and an easy enough target, I guessed that you would be among the first to die. Especially because while you claim to support killing certain people, you rarely took action. So, you wouldn't have left much of a trail at all.

Now that I see your true colors, I know that you were distancing yourself from the mislynches. Its such a simple tactic, I'm suprised that we dismissed it.

Now that I am sure that at least part of my accusation was correct, I feel confident enough to tell you that I realized halfway through that the no-lynch had a massive drawback. Think about it: two scum, three to lynch. any careless vote, and boom! quicklynch for SCUMWIN. As such:
Unvote
However, being flip-floppy at any given time is scummy looking, but I'm already enough of that, so i suppose it wouldn't have mattered.

come to think of it, my accusation of you doesn't really matter either because my lack of sanity on this day has cost me my credibility, as such I expect that we will lose, and at least cephrir will turn up scum.

Vote: Cephrir

Although I'm pleased to see this much vigor for the first time from Cephrir. I guess we've for the most part goaded you out. As I said before, its time to play.
------------------------------------
AndyTony:

To answer why I protected cephrir: I had recieved a statement from a more experienced player that roughly stated that cephrir and roflcopter were the most powerful players on that player list, and so I took the player's word for it and decided to protect one of the two powerful players. Next, I saw that dej seemed to come across as obv Town, and so protect him as he is a high scum priority. By N3 it was quite apparent that scum were killing lurkers, and I was afraid that since cephrir was a lurker, and a good player, he had a high chance of filling two criteria for a scum target.

to answer why even though I've been wary of him until this point:
Lots of people have been lurking in this game, so I wrongly decided to be polite and not pry into why he was lurking (I assumed it was meatworld reasons, such as grimmy's occupation, and It would be impolite to pry).

And another thing, I do have gut feelings, alkthough until today i have been repressing them, because they do not really have a logical basis.
--------------------------------------------
To cephrir: Forgive my language, but you've been a dick to us this game. as scum, you are of knowing that the day has to end at some point, even due to time constraints, and so you are just waiting to get kills every night. And, so that no one can build a case against you, you say nothing, and effectively never vote! Although you had to say something otherwise you would get replaced, and you had to at least make an argument or be especially scummy looking by not helping the town.

So you were not even showing us the respect to play the damn game or give us a fighting chance.
The name is quite fitting, don't you think?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:43 am

Post by dejkha »

Wow, that was unexpected. But I'm inclined to believe Cephirs counter-claim. Not only was Phails claim unreasoned and unnecessary, but he did so at the time a no lynch looked possible (contrary to what Andy believes, I'm pretty sure the majority thought a no lynch would be best).

Seems like a scum tactic to me: propose a town benefiting solution to our difficult position by suggesting a no lynch and then find a way out when it looks like it would actually happen. Like I said earlier in the day when Phail was at L-2, scum could've hammer for the win or they were one of the three involved with the wagon.

Vote:MadeofPhail
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

dejkha wrote:Wow, that was unexpected. But I'm inclined to believe Cephirs counter-claim. Not only was Phails claim unreasoned and unnecessary, but he did so at the time a no lynch looked possible (contrary to what Andy believes, I'm pretty sure the majority thought a no lynch would be best).

Seems like a scum tactic to me: propose a town benefiting solution to our difficult position by suggesting a no lynch and then find a way out when it looks like it would actually happen. Like I said earlier in the day when Phail was at L-2, scum could've hammer for the win or they were one of the three involved with the wagon.

Vote:MadeofPhail
Well, I just took a look at Phail's newbie game, and he claims cop despite being a vanilla townie... so unfortunately I can see him claiming as stupidly as he just did.

:roll:

This blows.

It's worse that none of his posts make any sense to me...

The biggest problem I have with Cephrir's claim is the fact that he's not dead. Someone called him as doc, which I would think would be enough for scum to try to kill him on... but if he was scum, this would never happen.

Anyway, there's probably not all that much to that, so I'll keep reading and see what more I can see.

Also for reference, I am feeling pretty damn sure that whoever is scum, is scum with AT.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by AndyTony »

It's saying things like that where I get put off, Zach - - You don't have to call me town, but quit calling me scum unless you can prove it. - - - the only thing any evidence you threw at me proved was that you were able to look at things a certain way and be suspicious (my "on the fencery") - There is not one piece of solid scumtell/evidence on me, and I find it pretty interesting that in light of us having a better chance at lynching scum TONIGHT - you're wasting no time trying to plant ideas of who to lynch TOMORROW to cover your ass - - I find it suspicious - - maybe worry about one scum at a time? you have enough trouble trying to MAKE me seem scum that you failed to truly find anything.

We're in Lylo. We haven't come close to scum. We're all guilty of poor lynching, but Zach - man, you're livin true to waht everyone pointed out at least once - - your logic is balls, man...

You're once again bringing up/manufacturing evidence to your CONVENIENCE - - you brought up old, opinionated shit on me that was WAY in the past - - you only just NOW tell us you don't understand ANY of Phail's posts? Why didn't you call him out on it earlier??? Because ONCE-A-FUCKING-GAIN you don't do shit until you're scared in your little scum boots.

Phail isn't hard to read - - he has a FORMULA - - it isn't a bad one, it's just a rather BROAD formula. I have an earlier post that describes the formula, and what it reads as is - - sitting on the fence but making gut choices in voting.

I think Phail is scum.

Reasons:
--Phail sits on the fence with gut feeling votes and floods his long posts at times with repeated information and filler in an attempt to distract/confuse the town
--He uneccessarily claimed doc in the midst of us considering a NL
--He spent the days observing Ceph as potential scum, yet chose TWO nights to consider him town? No thanks... Dej I would understand.
------------------

================
Dej - - Post 678 - - Looks like this is falling into place?

Zach -
AndyTony wrote:I think Zach might be scum with Phail.

Below is an example of Zach's poor logic
Zachrulez wrote:
After this post, I think everyone should be voting for Emp...

Vote : Empking

The way I see it the post is Emp stating that he wasn't scum with Millar while implying that he's scum with someone else.

Zach puts a vote on Emp
Zachrulez wrote: Do we absolutely HAVE to lynch Emp today? I think a decent case can be made to lynching AndyTony instead. I am feeling more and more weary about him the more he posts.
He made this statement
with a vote on Emp
- contradicting himself and in the process, throwing a baseless statement against my life in the game without giving evidence. He has twice mentioned having suspicions he doesn't voice when he has them - - and he hasn't to this point cleared up why he said that to me.

Pablo didn't agree with Zach's logic at the time
Pablo Molinero wrote:
zach

The way I see it the post is Emp stating that he wasn't scum with Millar while implying that he's scum with someone else.
Awful, awful, awful logic capitilizing on a minimalist (and annoying) player. Complete leap of logic and a bad reason. [....]

Vote: Giuseppe
FoS: Zachrulez
After Pablo voiced a well sounded opinioin on Zach's logic...
Zachrulez wrote:
There you go pushing that scum driven wagon again.

Your position is logically flawed, because as scum, you have every motivation to lead the town to believe that the wagon was in fact scum driven, so that they'll never call you on your distancing from townie lynches.

FOS: Pablo

That said, if you're hypothetically scum, I wouldn't find it hard to believe that your scumbuddy was on the wagon...
Zach throws what appears to be an OMGUS FoS on Pablo - - - He then makes a scum claim on him, and then in a totally seperate paragraph, tries to cover his ass by dubbing it "hypothetical" and says that a scumbuddy would be on the wagon.

To further comment on his logic. Zach is yes, still at the time of this post, on the wagon. And I couldn't agree more.

I think that Pablo is his potential partner
madeofphail wrote:Frankly, I'm more inclined to agree with Zack. It did not say "If I was scum". It said,
If Millar was my scum buddy
Furthermore, the discrepancy in behavior between reacting to dejkha's scumtell versus empking's tempts me to
believe that emp and zwet are scum.
He agrees with Zach's vote on Emp over simple wordplay really, and further states suspicion on the very people that were mislynched in the order as well.

Phail has made extravegant cases based on "hypothetical" supposition that distracts at times and fills the space to keep him active, yet not always productive. He has not once to my knowledge, truly grilled Zach for any information (regardless of his earlier creeping no less). And that leads me to believe they are partners, who agreed on an order of mislynches.

To be fair - Phail also wanted to lynch Guiseppe - and Zach turned an OMGUS on Pablo in a defensive way.

All of the above are of course dead. (And I think in that order, too)

Anyway. Could be something, could be nothing.

There's still Grimmy, who's been lurking (partly due to a demanding work schedule, but none the less).

Dej, Ceph, what do you guys think? I'd like some more convo on this board!

-AA

I believe this case FULLY at this point. I think that Phail has been appropriately called out, and that you're the scumpartner, Zach.

You'll have to excuse us if we didn't invest much thought into Millar's line of thought when it came to yelling out who he thought was doc only a handful of posts into day1!!! lol

You're getting nervous and desperate to secure yourself for tomorrow when we're done lynching Phail.

Phail - well played.
Zach - I think the jig is up!

Dej - - It makes sense and was spotted early on (not made up of old forgotten things that are twisted, opinionated, or opportunistic....like Zach's cases...)

Confirm Vote: MadeOfPhail

Dej, if I get killed tonight - know my vote would have gone to Zach
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by dejkha »

Andy wrote:Dej, if I get killed tonight - know my vote would have gone to Zach
Lol, ok but I can't say the same for me yet. Earlier in the day I said I wanted to say something regarding Zach, but I wanted to wait until Ceph was back. Since he's back, I don't think Zach's as scummy as he originally appeared. His cases on you, though weak, were still large and attempted. He seemed to have read and used most of the thread to make his case. I don't think scum would've gone through as much trouble as he did. Granted, he's still scummy in his own right, but it gives me a weird feeling.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:
You'll have to excuse us if we didn't invest much thought into Millar's line of thought when it came to yelling out who he thought was doc only a handful of posts into day1!!! lol
*cough*
Zachrulez post 834 wrote:
The biggest problem I have with Cephrir's claim is the fact that he's not dead. Someone called him as doc, which I would think would be enough for scum to try to kill him on... but if he was scum, this would never happen.
So what the hell was that response all about? Scum admitting they didn't kill Cephrir cause they didn't believe Millar actually had the right read?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

Only a complete fool would think millar was right just because he said it. It was impossible for him to know and he wasn't a good player so he clearly didn't know what he was talking about.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Right, but why would a townie come out and say that in response to something I said?
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by AndyTony »

@Zach -
Millar wasn't the most sensible! he dug a hole for himself, he called Ceph the doc with NO indication and NO evidence - it just seems weird that you feverishly want to lock him in as scumpartner to Phail just to perhaps secure yourself - - you're jumping the gun, and it's still rather weak -

By the 5th page of this board, Millar dug himself a hole, called a player a bitch, voted for himself, made the statement "I am scum", encouraged us to lynch him, and two pages later, made a random statement about Ceph being the doc.

Your logic is as wild as Millar's playstyle, and I'm disheartened to take much of what you say into account as a result.
-----------------
@Dej
I know you were waiting for Ceph (while deciding between him and Zach) - - but there's going to be a point where you need to commit to believing Ceph's counterclaim or not (and knowing where that leaves him)

And his research is flawed - - I am honest when I say this (And Zach, I mean this) I really admired the come back - - hopping out of the lurker category and truly trying to aid the town (even more so than Phail in ways, given his desire for fact over analysis with gut feelings) but I was disheartened to find that all those GOOD INTENTIONS weren't met with results.

Everything he has is dead, opportunistic, and opinionated - - he pulled nothing concrete on me, and you know full well that I spent many a headache clearing up the dispute over my voting pattern day1 AND gave ample time and a master post telling people to pipe up or ask me about it - - - Zach, only brought it up when he was against the wall. - - Phail writes in that formula I pointed out, Zach only mentions that it's "impossible to read" and confusing when it's convenient once again - - when he needs to distance himself and further incriminate Phail - - Why didn't Zach ask for clarification every time Phail was confusing or unclear?
--------------
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by AndyTony »

To clarify* * *

Zach - first paragraph - - I'm suggesting you're trying to lock down A scumpartner to Phail - not Ceph - - the beef I have is your investment in Millar and his calling out of him being doc
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:To clarify* * *

Zach - first paragraph - - I'm suggesting you're trying to lock down A scumpartner to Phail - not Ceph - - the beef I have is your investment in Millar and his calling out of him being doc
How so?

How does me thinking you're scum have anything to do with the claiming that's going on between Phail and Ceph?

Obviously, one of them is scum, that doesn't mean you can't be.

Thus my thoughts at this moment are that you are probably paired with whoever the fake claiming doctor is.

And it's looking like that pair is you and Phail, mainly because of how opposed you and Cephrir have been, though admittedly, this could be distancing.

Obviously, under this theory... I have to admit that I was probably wrong about Dejkha, I have no problem doing that.

I've always believed more strongly that you were scum over him anyway... so I don't really see what the big deal is.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:
Everything he has is dead, opportunistic, and opinionated - - he pulled nothing concrete on me, and you know full well that I spent many a headache clearing up the dispute over my voting pattern day1 AND gave ample time and a master post telling people to pipe up or ask me about it - - - Zach, only brought it up when he was against the wall. - - Phail writes in that formula I pointed out, Zach only mentions that it's "impossible to read" and confusing when it's convenient once again - - when he needs to distance himself and further incriminate Phail - - Why didn't Zach ask for clarification every time Phail was confusing or unclear?
--------------
Because that's what tends to happen when a player flies under the radar. They don't get noticed. I never asked him for clarification on anything cause he never really stood out in any of the action that was going on at any point in the game. There was always something else on center stage.

I can see now that he seems to be the source of a lot of confusion in this game, and obviously with his doc claim, he's no longer under the radar, he's on center stage. I'm not ignoring him anymore am I?
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by AndyTony »

that paragraph is about Phail, I believe - and Phail has hardly flown under the radar.

And the clarification was against your advocacy on Millar calling Ceph doc - you brought it up more than once

And my issue is you insisting I'm scum but not proving it past the weak standards in the above quote. Why are you eagerly trying to protect suspicion of yourself for tomorrow/anyone for that matter by trying to pin an idea of a second scum in out heads now? Are you nervous? Why me? Can you clarify PAST what I list above? Because I've been more than active, and the millar vote isn't going to hold itself.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by AndyTony »

I think you're terrified about the hunt for scum 2 tomorrow
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:It's saying things like that where I get put off, Zach - - You don't have to call me town, but quit calling me scum unless you can prove it. - - - the only thing any evidence you threw at me proved was that you were able to look at things a certain way and be suspicious (my "on the fencery") - There is not one piece of solid scumtell/evidence on me, and I find it pretty interesting that in light of us having a better chance at lynching scum TONIGHT - you're wasting no time trying to plant ideas of who to lynch TOMORROW to cover your ass - - I find it suspicious - - maybe worry about one scum at a time? you have enough trouble trying to MAKE me seem scum that you failed to truly find anything.
I was worried about one scum at a time when I was pushing for your lynch. It's not like I had any control over the fact that someone claimed doctor.
AndyTony wrote:We're in Lylo. We haven't come close to scum. We're all guilty of poor lynching, but Zach - man, you're livin true to waht everyone pointed out at least once - - your logic is balls, man...
I doubt it. With the direction this game has gone, logic seems to have gone out the window a long time ago. But basically what it comes down to is this. You find me scummy for listening to you guys and caving to just about all the lynches you want. Now with the game on the line I want to think for myself, that's scummy? I certainly trust myself more in lylo then a bunch of people who could be scum...
AndyTony wrote:You're once again bringing up/manufacturing evidence to your CONVENIENCE - - you brought up old, opinionated shit on me that was WAY in the past - - you only just NOW tell us you don't understand ANY of Phail's posts? Why didn't you call him out on it earlier??? Because ONCE-A-FUCKING-GAIN you don't do shit until you're scared in your little scum boots.
How is it to my convenience? I saw what I saw. Drew the conclusion that I drew, and ended up thinking you were scum. How exactly is that manufacturing anything? I am pointing out my interpretation of what is there. That is how mafia is played.
AndyTony wrote:Phail isn't hard to read - - he has a FORMULA - - it isn't a bad one, it's just a rather BROAD formula. I have an earlier post that describes the formula, and what it reads as is - - sitting on the fence but making gut choices in voting.

I think Phail is scum.

Reasons:
--Phail sits on the fence with gut feeling votes and floods his long posts at times with repeated information and filler in an attempt to distract/confuse the town
Yeah, this seems to be the only explanation for his behavior.
AndyTony wrote:--He uneccessarily claimed doc in the midst of us considering a NL
True.
AndyTony wrote:--He spent the days observing Ceph as potential scum, yet chose TWO nights to consider him town? No thanks... Dej I would understand.
Yeah, that is strange.
AndyTony wrote:Dej - - Post 678 - - Looks like this is falling into place?

Zach -
AndyTony wrote:I think Zach might be scum with Phail.

Below is an example of Zach's poor logic
Zachrulez wrote:

Zach puts a vote on Emp
Zachrulez wrote: Do we absolutely HAVE to lynch Emp today? I think a decent case can be made to lynching AndyTony instead. I am feeling more and more weary about him the more he posts.
He made this statement
with a vote on Emp
- contradicting himself and in the process, throwing a baseless statement against my life in the game without giving evidence. He has twice mentioned having suspicions he doesn't voice when he has them - - and he hasn't to this point cleared up why he said that to me.

Pablo didn't agree with Zach's logic at the time
Pablo Molinero wrote:
zach

Awful, awful, awful logic capitilizing on a minimalist (and annoying) player. Complete leap of logic and a bad reason. [....]

Vote: Giuseppe
FoS: Zachrulez
After Pablo voiced a well sounded opinioin on Zach's logic...
Zachrulez wrote:
There you go pushing that scum driven wagon again.

Your position is logically flawed, because as scum, you have every motivation to lead the town to believe that the wagon was in fact scum driven, so that they'll never call you on your distancing from townie lynches.

FOS: Pablo

That said, if you're hypothetically scum, I wouldn't find it hard to believe that your scumbuddy was on the wagon...
Zach throws what appears to be an OMGUS FoS on Pablo - - - He then makes a scum claim on him, and then in a totally seperate paragraph, tries to cover his ass by dubbing it "hypothetical" and says that a scumbuddy would be on the wagon.

To further comment on his logic. Zach is yes, still at the time of this post, on the wagon. And I couldn't agree more.

I think that Pablo is his potential partner
madeofphail wrote:Frankly, I'm more inclined to agree with Zack. It did not say "If I was scum". It said,
If Millar was my scum buddy
Furthermore, the discrepancy in behavior between reacting to dejkha's scumtell versus empking's tempts me to
believe that emp and zwet are scum.
He agrees with Zach's vote on Emp over simple wordplay really, and further states suspicion on the very people that were mislynched in the order as well.

Phail has made extravegant cases based on "hypothetical" supposition that distracts at times and fills the space to keep him active, yet not always productive. He has not once to my knowledge, truly grilled Zach for any information (regardless of his earlier creeping no less). And that leads me to believe they are partners, who agreed on an order of mislynches.

To be fair - Phail also wanted to lynch Guiseppe - and Zach turned an OMGUS on Pablo in a defensive way.

All of the above are of course dead. (And I think in that order, too)

Anyway. Could be something, could be nothing.

There's still Grimmy, who's been lurking (partly due to a demanding work schedule, but none the less).

Dej, Ceph, what do you guys think? I'd like some more convo on this board!

-AA

I believe this case FULLY at this point. I think that Phail has been appropriately called out, and that you're the scumpartner, Zach.
How do we know that you didn't set all this up in night talk with Phail to manufacture a case against me?

If you're gonna throw burden of proof on me when I call you out and make a case against you, perhaps you'd at least like to hold yourself to the same standard.

There is no proof to shit. The entire goal of mafia is to misdirect.

You say it's obvious that I'm scum with Phail? How do we know that YOU aren't? How do we know that isn't exactly what you want the town to think as scum yourself?

How do we know that you didn't coordinate the death of Pablo Molinero on night 2 with Phail in order to implicate me the next day as you so extravagantly did. WHY WAIT UNTIL DAY 3 TO START POINTING THAT SHIT OUT?

You're the most ridiculous person I've ever played mafia with in my life. You attack me for not calling Phail out sooner, cause you'd apparently prefer that over me calling YOU out. Yet you don't call me out immediately on day 2 when I argue with Pablo. How is this not the biggest hypocritical turd ever?

AndyTony wrote:You'll have to excuse us if we didn't invest much thought into Millar's line of thought when it came to yelling out who he thought was doc only a handful of posts into day1!!! lol
Covered this.

AndyTony wrote:You're getting nervous and desperate to secure yourself for tomorrow when we're done lynching Phail.

Phail - well played.
Zach - I think the jig is up!

Dej - - It makes sense and was spotted early on (not made up of old forgotten things that are twisted, opinionated, or opportunistic....like Zach's cases...)

Confirm Vote: MadeOfPhail

Dej, if I get killed tonight - know my vote would have gone to Zach
Well I guess the game won't be over when Phail is lynched, since you're so sure that there will be a tomorrow for me to worry about getting lynched in.

By the way, scum don't kill the people they think they can lynch. This is where you fail hard.

And it's why you are scum.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:I think you're terrified about the hunt for scum 2 tomorrow
And I would have no reason to be if I was the leading candidate for a lylo lynch as town?

Yeah, I know this is supposed to mean that I'm afraid of the hunt for scum 2 because I am scum, but I couldn't resist.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:There is no reason for a NL if there is a concrete counterclaim.

I was thinking of why Phail would make an obvious doc slip and then after a pattern of defending newbiness, breaking from that, claiming town, breaking from that - with a cod claim - he's self promoting lol - but the reason I think he's done it is :
Phail wants the no lynch so he can get a kill in the night, he gets lynched the next day (being alive, thus proving he's scum and making us even with the scum, who then kill us in the night to follow as there are TWO)

And since that plan depends on the No Lynch, I reckon he wants to eliminate other people's suspicions by clearing himself with an attempt at a claim (making people friendly with the no lynch idea) Why claim? Clear himself, get the no lynch, win the game by the next night with his partner since Phail would be the sure lynch of the next day - - - why not fear a counterclaim? Because he said it himself, he wants to rattle the cage, he figures he'll get a WIN WIN situation! - Mislynch the counterclaim, or get his no lynch and win.

---------------------------------------------

Phail claims he protected Ceph twice

he was a lurker the whole game, you've accused him (with us) multiple times and have never truly thought "He must be lurking because he's town" - yet you protected him twice? Because he's high priority? You're the one that dubbed who was what priority, we didn't agree - - I think you're trying to protect your partner -

Think about it. Phail sees the no lynch isn't getting off the ground.

Scum claims - - Scum counterclaims - - One get's lynched, the other has immunity and kills us all - - for some bizarre reason, there's a No Lynch still, and we all die anyhow when no doctor dies.

Unvote

Phail, your doc slip was fake, I called you out, you claimed.

You said you protected Ceph twice - -
this makes no sense
- please clarify

I think they're both scum
That certainly undermines all the arguments you made against me up to this point doesn't it?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Ah fuck it.

Vote: MadeofPhail

There's really no reason to lynch Cephrir over Phail the more I think about it.

I've either just lost the game outright for the town, or we're going to have one more day to figure this out.

I guess we'll see what happens...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”