dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:53 am

Post by dejkha »

He is. Your "trap" would've forced his mind, as a reflex, to instantly think back to what he did on Night 0 if it happened already. His intelligence has nothing to do with it, your "trap" was just stupid.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Nope. You are being hypocritical. Lynchscumplease.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

Post by hasdgfas »

dejkha wrote:He is. Your "trap" would've forced his mind, as a reflex, to instantly think back to what he did on Night 0 if it happened already. His intelligence has nothing to do with it, your "trap" was just stupid.
I've seen stupid scum before. You have to be patient with something that's obviously a trap.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Nope. You are being hypocritical. Lynchscumplease.
Nope, I'm using facts and what should be common knowledge, but unfortunately, common knowledge isn't so common anymore. Zwet, I'd just like to note that you, just like Emp, are almost unable to start a successful wagon on me due to your horrible reasoning.
hasdgfas wrote:I've seen stupid scum before. You have to be patient with something that's obviously a trap.
Emp's stupid whether he's scum or not. If he fake claimed right away, there's no way to tell unless there's a counter claim. This is especially true of Emp, so if there's a real cop out there, you'll do well to speak up by the end of tomorrow.
Like I told Zwet, it's not whether he's stupid or not, it's how the human mind works, unless he's got short term memory loss, in which case the trap still wouldn't work.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Interesting. He's gloating at his apparent invulnerability.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by dejkha »

No, just my invulnerability to you. You're not a threat to me because you never make points worth listening to before someone else makes them.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:08 pm

dejkha wrote:No, just my invulnerability to you. You're not a threat to me because you never make points worth listening to before someone else makes them.
Does this sound like a cocky Mafioso to everyone else? He seems like he's laughing inwardly, "hehehe you fools, since zwet keeps making crap cases on me I veel coast for the rest of the game. MUHAHA"
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by dejkha »

Hehehe, you fool. Since you keep making crap cases, no one will listen to you until it's not crap.

But I like how you're trying to make it seem like I think I'm invulnerable to a lynch from everyone even though what I say revolves around you and you alone.

+scumpoints for you, sir.

I find it hilarious how the harder to try, the more likely you hard to screw up XD

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

dejkha wrote:No, just my invulnerability to you. You're not a threat to me because you never make points worth listening to before someone else makes them.
FoS: dejkha

Please explain what you are trying to do. I don't think any townie would call someone a "threat" to themselves.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by dejkha »

Voting to lynch someone kills them. That's a threat, but Zwets isn't since his vote are hardly ever anything to follow. By definition he would be a threat. Obviously I don't feel he is.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Wall-E »

I agree with 554.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Dejhka

Can I remind everyone that we only have like a day before deadline.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:27 am

Ah??? This is bad. More dej votes please. Also, nice title, emp.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:03 am

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:I agree with 554.
Then you agree that Zwet has made a case worth listening to and that would make you wrong. BTW, I'd like to see which one you think is worth listening to.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 am

dejkha wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I agree with 554.
Then you agree that Zwet has made a case worth listening to and that would make you wrong. BTW, I'd like to see which one you think is worth listening to.
WTF?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:03 am

Post by alexhans »

@dej:
That's why we have a doc and cop. Hopefully they'll make good use of their night actions before being killed.
This is one odd thing to see. It can be a slip of what your thoughts are: Killing PR's.
Then he answers this...
Because I'm scum and I know who the cop and doc are!!!!! Sorry guys, but you can't pin that one on me. Neither scum, nor town, have any idea who doc or cop is until they claim or are killed. So don't go trying to say I know who they are. I also say they would be killed because we have a 2/5 chance of one of them being killed. Hewitt, this isn't a perfect game and most aren't, so it's silly to assume the perfect scenario will play out.

I'll keep in mind how you tried to use that against me without reasoning though
, Hasd. There's no way I could know who cop or doc are unless I am one. Which means, scum doesn't even know who cop or doc is.
So trying to use that against me
is quite the a stretch.
While his general idea that PR's are the only ones that know who they are is correct, the way in wich he expressed it gives me bad vibes. And saying he is scum, even as a joke, not cool. This is the first point made at him and he already sees the ones who question him as scummy. That's defensive.

He keeps saying Zwets is scummy but also tackles on Emp.
He asks if he should consider wall-e lurking. Later on in the game he says he is clearly lurking and starts the waggon. Zwet attacks him for that and dej sees that it is scummy because Zwets is playing differently?
He calls on hew for not posting much and saying he is confused.
He supports my case but never votes him because he thinks it's the same bad Emp he has seen before?

He has been focusing on Zwets since zwets voted him in his first not RVS vote.
They're really, really not. Policy lynches are more like you and Emp who are incapable of change how you play. Lurkers try to stay low while they don't have to and is an indication of scum.
Why didn't you vote for Emp then? Why Zwets over Emp?
ISO 54 wrote:I never said I wanted a lurker lynch. Pay attention.
WOW! He was the one that started the nearly succesful bandwaggon on a lurker. Odd. He also called on hasd on the 29 minutes thing. He says he had no intention on lynching him in ISO 74 but that we have defeated his points so he has to.
Alex, honestly, I wasn't intending on lynching him. But now since everyone made me admit to it being just pressure, it defeats the point and now I have to lynch him if he doesn't get replaced.
If he's lurking and purposely not playing, then he's scummy, so my vote is staying where it is until he's replaced.
Since I don't see "moron", I'm gonna have to assume its Emp who's the "active lurker".
Again, you think lurking is bad and needs votes but then Emp does it and you don't vote him. You state several times that Emp is a bad player and stuff but you prefer to leave him in the game... because Emp in game is better for scum? You've witnessed this from the other side (It's in your wiki) you know that Emp wasn't really good for town there so you rather keep him.
dejkha wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
dejkha wrote:I'm perfect, so I can't imagine I'm any of those.
SCUMSCUMSCUM!!!!
Unvote; Vote: Dejkha
This post alone may make Zwet a good lynch candidate for Day 1. That combined with everything else may make him an awesome lynch candidate for Day 1.
I still can't understand why would you choose Zwets over Emp if you were town.
Take a look at my sig. Since he realized he can be lynched that fast, maybe he's actually trying to prevent it by smartening up.
How do you get the feeling that Zwets is smartening up man? You said he was good for a lynch where he just called you scum and didn't add anything. You said he refuted his own logic in a point against you. Is that smart to you?

Zwets has made clear he wants dej lynched, therefore I can see dej as scum to be worried and trying to dismiss his points as stupid and lynching him.

There were somo other minor points but not necessarilly scummy. Read his ISO to get a better understanding of what I said.
If it ends with "Vote: Emp", it sounds good to me. Seriously though, your case sounds like the one in every game he's in (which is always a good reason to lynch him).
Yet, he never voted Emp.
dejkha wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:dejkha and hascow.
Obvious attempt to build on the meta of delayed responses

+1 scumpoint
He keeps giving scum points for everything that Zwets does.
dejkha wrote:
alexhans wrote:I feel like I'm talking to a wall... read
Cool, then vote him and shut up because you're wasting time and thread space arguing something his feeble mind (giving the BoDT that there's not a black abyss where his brain should be) cannot comprehend.
again, tells me to vote Emp and shut up. He is confortable witho others voting him or Zwets but he prefers Zwets.
dejkha wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I guess I'll just point to Empking's iron-clad meta-shield and walk away.
That's what he wants us to do. That's what he always wants us to do and I never will.
Ok people, can we get some votes going? Alex, I thought you said you were already voting Emp (or did you unvote?).
When Emp claims cop he asks me why I unvoted...
I don't remember at the moment. I stopped caring much for this game when you and Emp went on with your endless babble and it didn't look like it was going to stop [no one (that means you, hewitt) try to comment on how its the same with me, because it's not]. I'll go back and check later, but if I remember correctly, I've restated it a couple times.
Care to explain the "[]" part? You stopped caring? That's showing that you won't try to scumhunt?
Zwet lays his "trap" and dej inmediatly finds him scummy and attacks him for it:
If someone else said it, I may've believed that, but since you said it, I highly doubt it. Not to mention it was a horrible trap because if he was fake claiming, his mind would have made him remember who he killed on night one (which there hasn't been yet).
Hehehe, you fool. Since you keep making crap cases, no one will listen to you until it's not crap.

But I like how you're trying to make it seem like I think I'm invulnerable to a lynch from everyone even though what I say revolves around you and you alone.

+scumpoints for you, sir.

I find it hilarious how the harder to try, the more likely you hard to screw up XD
He keeps giving Zwets scumpoints for every post... He's set.

tl,dr:
I think you're just trying to get Zwets lynched because he expressed desire to vote you. You acted defensively when others questioned you (hew, hasd) and called out on a lot of people for lurking. You said you don't want lurkers lynched but tried to do Wall-e in. You want to keep Emp alive (before knowing he was cop) because you know that it is bad for town. Zwets is a threat to you but you try to dismiss it. You "lost interest" in the game due to my exchange with Emp but didn't try to stop it... Emp or zwets looked the lynching choices and you were down with that...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 am

What about the gloating?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by dejkha »

alex wrote:Zwet attacks him for that and dej sees that it is scummy because Zwets is playing differently?
It's not playing differently. Saying "LURKING IS NOT A SCUMTELL" is a scumtell itself. Especially when he acts like we're about to kill his scumbuddy for lurking.
alex wrote:Again, you think lurking is bad and needs votes but then Emp does it and you don't vote him.
Lurking =/= Active Lurking. Like I said, pressure means nothing if they know that's all it is.
alex wrote:How do you get the feeling that Zwets is smartening up man?
I wasn't talking about Zwet, I was talking to Zwet.
alex wrote:I still can't understand why would you choose Zwets over Emp if you were town.
Read the thread over to find why I'm voting him then.
alex wrote:Zwets has made clear he wants dej lynched, therefore I can see dej as scum to be worried and trying to dismiss his points as stupid and lynching him.
His points are stupid.
Emp wrote:Yet, he never voted Emp.
I'm sorry, did I say I want him lynched over Zwet? No, now please stop trying to put words in my mouth to make your case hold together.

What part of "This post alone may make Zwet a good lynch candidate for Day 1. That combined with everything else may make him an awesome lynch candidate for Day 1." do you not understand? Seriously, I have to ask...

alex wrote:again, tells me to vote Emp and shut up. He is confortable witho others voting him or Zwets but he prefers Zwets.
Exactly, I prefer Zwet. If only you could remember that instead of wasting your time saying how I'm not voting Emp.
alex wrote:You stopped caring? That's showing that you won't try to scumhunt?
No, that's showing that I don't like to read the thread when you're wasting your time talking to Emp about crap he cannot understand.
alex wrote:You said you don't want lurkers lynched but tried to do Wall-e in.
alex wrote:You "lost interest" in the game due to my exchange with Emp but didn't try to stop it.
Oh, I didn't?
dejkha wrote:
Cool, then vote him and shut up
because you're wasting time and thread space arguing something his feeble mind (giving the BoDT that there's not a black abyss where his brain should be) cannot comprehend.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Alex, you know what that entire post was? A bunch responses to post that I've already defending and reasons why I should vote Emp over Zwet. So hows about this: you vote who you want and I'll vote who I want. If I'm live to tomorrow and Zwet's dead, you can bet you're getting my vote for trying to make my posts seem scummy when I've already responded to just about everything you said. I don't think it's a coincidence that you're doing that at the same time my wagon may gain speed.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 am

?? That's the worse defense I've seen in my life.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 am

Post by alexhans »

Alex, you know what that entire post was? A bunch responses to post that I've already defending and reasons why I should vote Emp over Zwet. So hows about this: you vote who you want and I'll vote who I want.
If I'm live to tomorrow and Zwet's dead, you can bet you're getting my vote for trying to make my posts seem scummy
when I've already responded to just about everything you said. I don't think it's a coincidence that you're doing that at the same time my wagon may gain speed.
Again. Someone asks you questions and you just attack them.

Is it forbidden to question you? you just dismiss Zwets and Emp so I ask you stuff and you accuse me? Go on then. That's so town-like </sarcasm>
I'm back...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 am

Post by dejkha »

And you're most stupid stupid person I've heard from in my life (second to Emp, but that's a given).

By the end of this game, you'll see why following Zwet dumbass "points" are exactly that: dumbass points.

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:31 am

Post by alexhans »

clarify me something... You think Emp is dumb or scum?
I'm back...
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:31 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:Again. Someone asks you questions and you just attack them.
Is it forbidden to question you? you just dismiss Zwets and Emp so I ask you stuff and you accuse me? Go on then. That's so town-like </sarcasm>
No, but it should be forbidden to repeat questions that have been presented and answered reasonably (if they weren't answered reasonably, you would've asked that again sooner not waited so long). You still haven't answered my question: What the fuck is wrong with you?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

Post by dejkha »

alexhans wrote:clarify me something... You think Emp is dumb or scum?
Read the thread for once.

alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 am

Post by alexhans »

nothing dude... I just want to get reactions from my investigations and yours was not the most innocent I have gotten so far.

I still suspect that you might be voting Zwet's just as rettaliatory action and be keeping Emp for the ride because he is usually anti-town. Check your own wiki.

And again. You dismiss everyone that doesn't agree with you and attack them (ad hom could go here) personally. That's not pro-town.
I'm back...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”