DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

What are ortolan's other cards?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Fisher!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 am

What are ortolan's other cards?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 am

Fisher!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 am

The players between ortolan are

# 6.) Kinetic

# 8.) ortolan
# 10.) Rishi

They should know what they passed/received.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:Fisher!
Yeah. 'Cuz his night choice is pretty weird.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:37 am

Mod Prod: Kinetic
Hasn't posted content since Apr 9. We neeeeeed him!

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 am

Fisher!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm here.
vote:zwet
Because I hate repeated words.

I have a little time to catch up, so let me see what I can do.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Kinetic »

Oddly enough, my plague is useless...

I targeted CTD. Had a feeling. Meant to re-read and confirm before I was sure. I guess that feeling was wrong too >>.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 am

YAY, Kinetic!

Do you have an opinion on ortolan? Also, on everyone else...

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 am

Post by charter »

ortolan wrote:...which isn't really helpful because some scumbags still failed to claim their rat as of Kast's latest list, assuming it is correct (and AM specifically said the listing for him was wrong)

Anyway, why beat around the bush, I know she is scum so:

Vote: DGB

Still waiting for an explanation for your vote, charter.
Bullshit, he wouldn't have died if you did.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I was spectacularly wrong with Budja. It was humbling.

@ charter

Why do you feel ortolan is scum?
He argued for Acemarksman for the longest time, then argued for DGB. He was completely devoid in the lynching Budja process until the very end. Same as Rishi. Also, ZEEnon's replacement is possible scum. I forgot him in my first list.
Kinetic wrote:Oddly enough, my plague is useless...

I targeted CTD. Had a feeling. Meant to re-read and confirm before I was sure. I guess that feeling was wrong too >>.
Anyone who targeted CTD with anything but helpful cards is possible scum. He was easily one of the top three townies. The fact that you hurt one of the main drivers of Budjascum's lynch is incredibly damning. I could lynch you too.

Guys, I can 100% guarentee Ort is scum. Lets lynch him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am

Post by charter »

And FOS all those that didn't vote for Budja early, for good measure.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:59 am

Post by charter »

And double FOS anyone who doesn't vote Ort in their first post of this day.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 pm

ortolan was scum yesterday, and he's scum today, too.

I bet zwet is his buddy.

In other news, charter makes a good point on Kinetic, who is also lurking like mad.

So the third mafiate would be zwet or Kinetic.

vote: ortolan

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 pm

@ charter

I wanted to know charter's cards to understand why he chose doc-protection, of all things, and coincidentally, on the dead guy, which also requires the extraordinary coincidence of scum having used a rat card on him.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by charter »

The third mafiate may be Kinetic for his blatent terrible usage of his cards which I bet is a lie for what he really did. Zwet is in no way scum due to there not being five scumbags this game.

Also, add to the fact that both ort and Kinetic used cards on the dead townie, and suspicion soars threw the roof!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by charter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ charter

I wanted to know charter's cards to understand why he chose doc-protection, of all things, and coincidentally, on the dead guy, which also requires the extraordinary coincidence of scum having used a rat card on him.
It would be so horribly anti town to say what card I used, I will not do it unless every single player asks which card I used.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

charter wrote:

Anyone who targeted CTD with anything but helpful cards is possible scum. He was easily one of the top three townies. The fact that you hurt one of the main drivers of Budjascum's lynch is incredibly damning. I could lynch you too.

*Attempted to hurt.

Plus, your reasoning makes no logical sense.

1) If I was scum, why would I ever claim to have targeted CTD? There isn't a tracker card, no one would know. Not to mention the fact that I do have (and still have) a Rat card. I could easily use my lurking to distance myself from the CTD kill with no one being the wiser.

2) If I was scum why would I waste my plague on CTD and then use the team kill to kill him out right. That makes 0 sense. Why waste a delayed kill by using the real kill on top of it?

3) The only possible explanation for a plague from a mafia on someone they were using their team kill on is if they feared a doc. The fact that we have a doc claim, and the kill went through ANYWAY means that the mafia used a Rat or the Doc is lying. If the Mafia really used a Rat, a Plague AND a team kill on CTD, don't you think that is a TAD overkill?

4) I targeted CTD because I didn't have a lot of time and I was looking for he bus. I know someone was bussing Budja in my gut and CTD's vote looked like it was primly placed to be the driver. I don't think both scum are on the BUS, the counter wagon was too close for that, but I'm feeling pretty strong that at least one of the scum was on it.

5) The only way you can be 100% on someone is if you're scum or have the Cop card and a result on them. Seeing as the latter is impossible until at least night 2 it makes me question exactly how sure you are about this. Are you overstating yourself a little bit?

Get a clue please. Still reading, I'm not liking charter honestly in my re-read, more on that later.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:01 pm

charter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ charter

It would be so horribly anti town to say what card I used, I will not do it unless every single player asks which card I used.
SORRY

I meant ORTOLAN'S cards. Not yours.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:03 pm

charter wrote:The third mafiate may be Kinetic for his blatent terrible usage of his cards which I bet is a lie for what he really did. Zwet is in no way scum due to there not being five scumbags this game.

Also, add to the fact that both ort and Kinetic used cards on the dead townie, and suspicion soars threw the roof!
zwet might be a fourth... but I rather believe a toss up between Kinetic and zwet.

And as you point out, another player that used his cards on the dead guy stretches credulity.

We still don't know what zwet used. And zwet's hand isn't super protown to say the least.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Kinetic wrote: Plus, your reasoning makes no logical sense.
Let's see.
Kinetic wrote: 1) If I was scum, why would I ever claim to have targeted CTD?
Because you DID use a card. So you have to claim something. And using your other cards wouldn't make sense (Rat? You wouldn't claim that, right?) (1/4 NK - that's kinda dumb on its own). So who will you claimed to have used your plague card on? THE DEAD GUY. Of course. You won't claim using it on any of the currently living... we might lynch you for it.
Kinetic wrote: There isn't a tracker card, no one would know.
That's true, you can't be tracked. So it's easy to lie.
Kinetic wrote: Not to mention the fact that I do have (and still have) a Rat card. I could easily use my lurking to distance myself from the CTD kill with no one being the wiser.
uh? Who is not making sense, now? Using the rat card on CTD would make no sense at all, and again, too huge a coincidence to be believed.
Kinetic wrote: 2) If I was scum why would I waste my plague on CTD and then use the team kill to kill him out right. That makes 0 sense. Why waste a delayed kill by using the real kill on top of it?
Well. We don't know if that's the card you used. That's what you say.
Kinetic wrote: ) The only possible explanation for a plague from a mafia on someone they were using their team kill on is if they feared a doc. The fact that we have a doc claim, and the kill went through ANYWAY means that the mafia used a Rat or the Doc is lying. If the Mafia really used a Rat, a Plague AND a team kill on CTD, don't you think that is a TAD overkill?
Again, we don't know whether you used a plague. Maybe you used a rat. That's what ortolan says, haha.
Kinetic wrote: 4) I targeted CTD because I didn't have a lot of time and I was looking for he bus. I know someone was bussing Budja in my gut and CTD's vote looked like it was primly placed to be the driver. I don't think both scum are on the BUS, the counter wagon was too close for that, but I'm feeling pretty strong that at least one of the scum was on it.
Where were you to make these feelings known yesterday? As it is, we can't verify whether this is fact or fiction.
Kinetic wrote: 5) The only way you can be 100% on someone is if you're scum or have the Cop card and a result on them. Seeing as the latter is impossible until at least night 2 it makes me question exactly how sure you are about this. Are you overstating yourself a little bit?
Here we go with 100% again... but it's hard to cast ortolan as town.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by charter »

Kinetic wrote:
charter wrote:

*Attempted to hurt.
The fact that you're attempting to justify your action is so horribly anti town, words can not describe it. If it weren't for the fact that ortolan is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS scum, you would be swinging from the noose today.
No, it makes perfect sense, literally any player besides CTD, kast, or myself would have been a better use of that card, even yourself, and by a wide margin.
1) If I was scum, why would I ever claim to have targeted CTD? There isn't a tracker card, no one would know. Not to mention the fact that I do have (and still have) a Rat card. I could easily use my lurking to distance myself from the CTD kill with no one being the wiser.
If I was scum, I would even bother to read this. WIFOM defense is entirely ignored.
2) If I was scum why would I waste my plague on CTD and then use the team kill to kill him out right. That makes 0 sense. Why waste a delayed kill by using the real kill on top of it?
Yeah, I didn't read this either. See number one.
3) The only possible explanation for a plague from a mafia on someone they were using their team kill on is if they feared a doc. The fact that we have a doc claim, and the kill went through ANYWAY means that the mafia used a Rat or the Doc is lying. If the Mafia really used a Rat, a Plague AND a team kill on CTD, don't you think that is a TAD overkill?
Clearly at least one of you and ort is lying, in all liklihood both.
4) I targeted CTD because I didn't have a lot of time and I was looking for he bus. I know someone was bussing Budja in my gut and CTD's vote looked like it was primly placed to be the driver. I don't think both scum are on the BUS, the counter wagon was too close for that, but I'm feeling pretty strong that at least one of the scum was on it.
There were two acceptable cards to use on CTD. Those are the 1 shot doctor, and the 1 shot apothecary. CTD was clearly not bussing. Rishi or ort were clearly bussing. Your explaination is poor and unacceptable.
5) The only way you can be 100% on someone is if you're scum or have the Cop card and a result on them. Seeing as the latter is impossible until at least night 2 it makes me question exactly how sure you are about this. Are you overstating yourself a little bit?
Piss poor argument. I overstate all the time. Please try and describe how it's a scumtell, because you will be shot down.
Get a clue please. Still reading, I'm not liking charter honestly in my re-read, more on that later.
No, you get a clue. CTD was literally the worst possible target for a plague. Go ahead and give a case on me, I await the pleasure I will get from shooting it down.

Sorry if this sounds rude or arrogant to anybody, but the only acceptable explaination I see to Kinetic plaging CTD is "I wasn't reading, I was wrong". The fact that he tries to defend himself is horribly scummy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 pm

The most believable target for the plague would have been me.

CTD is indeed ridiculous a plague target.

I think we can kill ortolan and Kinetic and win.

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Kinetic »

charter wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
charter wrote:

*Attempted to hurt.
The fact that you're attempting to justify your action is so horribly anti town, words can not describe it. If it weren't for the fact that ortolan is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS scum, you would be swinging from the noose today.
Wait, what? Got it, in your head if something has a scummy reasoning behind it cannot have a non-scummy reasoning?

As a member of the town it is my responsibility to argue my reasoning and prove there is a townie reason behind it.

You may not agree with those reasons, but the fact that I am presenting them cannot be taken as scummy.

And your thinly veiled threats have no backing. You have one vote just like everyone else.
No, it makes perfect sense, literally any player besides CTD, kast, or myself would have been a better use of that card, even yourself, and by a wide margin.
In your opinion. I love how you put yourself on that list though. :roll:
If I was scum, I would even bother to read this. WIFOM defense is entirely ignored.
It isn't WIFOM, its straight logical sense. There is no compelling reason to tie myself to CTD's death. What do I gain by it?
Yeah, I didn't read this either. See number one.
How can you just ignore sense!? My use of plague on CTD if I were mafia is mindbogglingly dumb.
Clearly at least one of you and ort is lying, in all liklihood both.
Right. You've read my games before? At the beginning of this game you said about me:
So yes, I'd say he's good at being scum
Now the reason I bring this up, is that there is absolutely NO WAY if I used a card on CTD it would be figured out. Why would I claim it? For what reasoning?

Plus, if BOTH Ort and I are lying, why in the bloody hell would we do it? I'd like to here your reasoning behind why we would both lie...
There were two acceptable cards to use on CTD. Those are the 1 shot doctor, and the 1 shot apothecary. CTD was clearly not bussing. Rishi or ort were clearly bussing. Your explaination is poor and unacceptable.
Un hunh. -.-; That was your opinion. My differed. I never claimed we would come to the same conclusions.
Piss poor argument. I overstate all the time. Please try and describe how it's a scumtell, because you will be shot down.
No, you get a clue. CTD was literally the worst possible target for a plague. Go ahead and give a case on me, I await the pleasure I will get from shooting it down.
Wow... did you really say "No, you!"? Stop acting childish. I've already told you why I did. I'm not making a case on CTD, I didn't have one. Shoot down what? All you are doing is puffing up your chest and shouting.
Sorry if this sounds rude or arrogant to anybody, but the only acceptable explaination I see to Kinetic plaging CTD is "I wasn't reading, I was wrong". The fact that he tries to defend himself is horribly scummy.
-.-; I already said I wasn't reading much. I have been horribly behind in this game and the other game I'm playing. I made my choice because it was better than getting my Rat or Plague randomly chosen and randomly targeted. I didn't have a lot of time to decide so I quickly looked at vote counts and tried to make a decision from that.

I was wrong to target him, but it doesn't make any difference now. I didn't kill him and if I felt like you did after re-reading I would have been able to say I targeted him today and hopefully get him an Apoth in the night.

Are you happy? Stop acting childish now, alright?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”