KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

xtoxm, you are a moron. If the town loses this because of your recent lack of xylbot experience, I will be pissed off. Since Xylbot was upgraded last year, players
can
perform two abilities at the time.

Anyway, not much to say here. I suggest you think this through correctly Tar, because I don't want to lose this game by xtoxm's lack of experience. Aside of that, How do you even consider the odds of me bussing a scummate if there are only 3 scum in total in the game.

Tar, I'm willing to answer all your questions if you still doubt about emp being scum.

!Vote Empking

Either way, well played Emp. I think alot of people underestimated your claim.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

What makes you think Tar is town?

I'm stumped because it appears that we're all town.

!vote K-Scope
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I have a pretty defined set of thoughts right now, but I DON'T plan on revealing them just yet.

I intend to start asking a lot of questions when I have time later tonight.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

1: If I wasn't confirmed town before, I am now - I didn't cast a hammer vote.

2: I'll PBPA both of you in the near future (preferably after you've made some salient points about each other that I can analyse). I WILL be looking for a rebuttal from each of you.

3: Observe the bolded text in the FAQ post in the first page.
Xylthixlm wrote:
>xylbot< help basics
-XylBot- First of all, type "!xmafia rules" to see the channel rules. Violating them is cheating. Night talk
-XylBot- in the channel isn't prohibited, but it is mildly discouraged.
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- To start a game, type "!xmafia start" in the channel. If you prefer, you can start a specific setup
-XylBot- such as 'straight' or 'mild' by using "!xmafia start [setup]". To get a list of setups, use
-XylBot- "!xmafia special". Beginners should stick to the first few setups on the list.
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- Once a game has been started, join it by typing "!xmafia in". You have to do this even if you're the
-XylBot- person who started the game. Signups end automatically after a short time. If all interested players
-XylBot- have signed up before the timer expires, you can start the game immediately with "!xmafia go".
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- To submit a night or day action to the bot, type "/msg XylBot [action] [target]". For example, to
-XylBot- inspect Dave, type "/msg XylBot inspect Dave". For more details, type "/msg XylBot help actions".
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- To vote, type "!vote [player]". To clear your vote, type "!unvote". You don't need to unvote before
-XylBot- revoting. For more details, type "/msg XylBot help vote".

>xylbot< help rules
-XylBot- In order for everyone to enjoy the game, please follow these rules during play. Violators may be
-XylBot- modkilled and/or banned.
-XylBot- 1. No private messages to other players unless you are members of the same scum team or mason group,
-XylBot- and then only at night. (In nightless games you may daytalk.)
-XylBot- 2. When you're dead, shut up. Don't say anything relevant to the game, not even "bah, go town".
-XylBot- 3. No quoting your role PM or any action results from the bot. You can paraphrase them if you want.
-XylBot- 4. No impersonating a missing player by /nick unless you are replacing into the game.
-XylBot- 5. Play to win. Deliberately losing ruins the game for the other players, so don't do it. For the same
-XylBot- reason, don't bring in vendettas from outside the current game.
-XylBot- 6. Don't join games you can't complete. If you must leave, say so rather than just vanishing.
-XylBot- 7. No nicktalking.

>xylbot< help actions
-XylBot- To submit a night or day action to the bot, type "/msg XylBot [action] [target]". For example, to
-XylBot- inspect Dave, type "/msg XylBot inspect Dave". The bot will confirm your action with a message. If you
-XylBot- don't recieve any response, check to see if you mistyped "XylBot" or the action. You can get help about
-XylBot- a specific action using "/msg XylBot help [action]".
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- The actions you can use are listed in your role PM, after "Abilities:" or "Group abilities:".
If you
-XylBot- have more than one action listed, you can only use one each night.
When you have a night action you
-XylBot- don't want to use, type "/msg XylBot none" so that the bot knows not to wait for you. If you're
-XylBot- mafia, only one member of the mafia can use the mafiakill action, so discuss who will make the kill
-XylBot- with your teammates.
-XylBot- -
-XylBot- Actions that start with "(day)" are day actions; leave off the "(day)" when you submit them. Actions
-XylBot- that start with "(x)" can be used during either day or night. A few roles have actions marked "(auto)",
-XylBot- which means you will use them automatically every night. They don't count as your action for the night.

>xylbot< help vote
-XylBot- vote [player1] [player2] ...: Votes to lynch a player during a game of mafia. You don't need to unvote
-XylBot- before revoting. Lynch happens immediately as soon as any player reaches the required votes to lynch.
-XylBot- You can also vote to end the day without lynching with "!vote no lynch". No lynch happens when enough
-XylBot- players are voting no lynch so that the remaining players don't have the votes to carry out a lynch.
-XylBot- If you have multiple votes, list all of them in the same line. You can vote for the same player multiple
-XylBot- times or for several different players. You can see the current votes at any time by typing
-XylBot- "!xmafia votes".
KScope, you need to explain the bolded section. NOW.

4: Empking, please make a case on KScope. Doesn't need to be a full case, just the things that you think make him more likely to be scum than you. (If you're town, you now KNOW he has to be scum, so act accordingly.)

5) KScope, please make a case on Empking. Doesn't need to be a full case, just the things that you think make him more likely to be scum than you. (If you're town, you now KNOW he has to be scum, so act accordingly.)
User out of ambit.

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Cheerleader Tar. It remains on one random target. That's the only logical explanation.

The reason why empking is scum is obvious. There is no one else left that can be. Empking has played a laid back game, and jumped from wagon to wagon to proceed through the game. About 3/4 of his game posts are votes with little to no explanation to it. He didn't do any scumhunting at all, because he didn't need to do so. The only thing that got him so far is a claim that sounded
plausible
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

K-Scope is scum because:

After Tubby was lynched he had to get Tubby lynched. Before Tubby was lynched he didn't really care.
He bandwagoned a lot.
He said he hadn't played for two years but is now ating like he had.
He can't have been roleblocked.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

1. I explained that
2. Hypocrit
3. I've started playing again, for obvious reasons
4. Yes I can
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Okay, let's make this clear first. I'm confirmed, and it's endgame - THE time of game where I am at my best. This is MY time now. And I've been looking things over. I think I've got a good handle on the situation, but I'm still double-checking things, and until I'm done double-checking I think I'll hold my cards close to the chest.

Another question for both of you:

In the hypothetical situation that you were the last Mafioso and choosing which player to kill last night (N7), who would you have killed, and why?
User out of ambit.

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

xtoxm. Because he would go after me, regardless. So I guess empking made a good choice there.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

*is not saying anything until Empking answers*
User out of ambit.

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

[quote="KaleiÃ
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

1. I agree. I lynched scum. You?
2. I agree. I lynched scum. You?
3. Well, just recently. I missed Multichosen :)
4. Yes I can

But it's obv your baised anyway
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

VERY interesting.

The reason I asked is because I was actually quite surprised to find myself alive today. I've been assuming Empking is scum for some time, and Empking NEEDED to kill me last night if he was scum.

KScope admits the correct reasoning why he would probably kill Xtoxm last night if he were scum - because given Xtoxm's play at end of yesterday it would be his only chance at winning the game. There's a second reason he doesn't mention, however - I've been suspicious of Empking since very early in the game, even going so far as to PBPA him at least once. The logical implication to Scope-scum is that I would likely hammer Empking for the scum win, and quickly.

Empking, by way of contrast, recognizes the correct play but does NOT appear to recognize either of the two reasons why it would be somewhat better play to kill me - namely, I've been suspicious of him since very early while Xtoxm was clearly very suspicious of KScope (it's pretty much the EXACT inverse of Xtoxm's situation). If Empking is scum, why not take the easy road and kill me for the scum win?

HOWEVER, Empking doesn't seem to recognize this reasoning. More to the point, I don't like his reasoning here at all... kill me as I'm the better player? What exactly gives you the idea that I'm a better player than Xtoxm, Empking? We're not exactly in an autowin position here due to outstanding doubts on KScope's claim, and have proven over time to be a rather bad scumhunter when I can't get a read with setup analysis.
User out of ambit.

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Well, Emp might not have killed you in case you were a continues hider. You've been quite vague about your role so far.

Since you apparantly don't have questions anymore, my final statement on why emp is scum:
You've suspected me on my role interaction. Emp is suspected by scummy play. We've totally discarded his role so far, which should've revealed popped up somewhere over the last eigth days, but didn't.

I hope you make the right decision, Tar. Good luck Emp.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by Empking »

[quote="KaleiÃ
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:14 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Well, it's obvious you would say that now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Empking »

[quote="KaleiÃ
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Empking wrote:Due to it being the truth?
I don't know your reasons for killing xtoxm over Tar or me, but I guess you can eleborate that post-game.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Point 1: There is a plausible scenario in which KScope can be scum (if Empking is Mafia Roleblocker that can kill and block at the same time and killed Armlx N4, everything falls into place)
Point 2: Empking has been in IIoA mode the entire game. IIoA happens to be the one Standard Tell I find reliable (case in point: Vir4030 in this very game).
Point 3: Looking over Empking's past games, his play here is VERY similar to Empking's Alt games where he's scum and somewhat divergent from Empking's Alt games where he's town (VERY divergent from Empking games where he's town, but he's more verbose as Empking even when he's scum).
Point 4: Empking voted for Vir for a LOT of the game but never followed up until other players put Vir4030 under heavy pressure - MAJOR distancing tell.
Point 5: For KScope to be scum would require one hell of a bus D2 from a player who I haven't seen heavy bussing from in my rereads.

Sorry Empking, but your play (which is strongly against you) outweighs the game state (which is somewhat in your favor).

!vote Empking's Alt

KScope, regardless of your alignment, congratulations. I just hope I'm sharing in the victory celebrations.
User out of ambit.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

||| MAFIABOT || VOTE COUNT (2 to lynch) |||
||| MAFIABOT || Empking's_Alt - 2 (KaleiÃ
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

||| MAFIABOT || cult: Seraphim (Terrorist Mastermind) |||
||| MAFIABOT || mafia: KaleiÃ

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

ROLE PMS AND MOD NOTES

cult: Terrorist Mastermind;
"You win when you have majority and there are no other killers."
Wulfy

Role: Terrorist Mastermind (cult). You can recruit townie players into your terror cell, which can communicate at night. Your terrorists can suicide-bomb other players during the day. If you die, all cultists will die. You win when you have majority and there are no other killers.
Abilities: recruit

Special note: You may talk with your buddies at night. Your recruit doesn't happen until the end of the night, so you can't communicate with new recruits until the next night. If you use a quicktopic, I'd appreciate it if you share the URL with me, but be aware I'll post it after the game.
Mod notes: Can only recruit town. Can't recruit the Secret Ascetic. If he targets the Green Goo, the recruit succeeds but the mastermind loses his powers and becomes Green Goo. Cultists still die even if the mastermind has been gooed. If the cultist targets the twin, he recruits the twin's buddy. If he targets the buddy, he recruits nobody because the twin is mafia.
When a cultist is recruited, the new cultist recieves the message "LEADER has recruited you into a cult." and the new role PM, including all current cultists. The leader recieves the messages "PLAYER has been recruited into your cult." and "PLAYER has joined your team." Each other cultist recieves the message "PLAYER has joined your team."
If the cult recruiter targets a mafia player or an already recruited player, he recieves the message "Your recruit attempt failed." If the cult recruiter targets the Secret Ascetic, he recieves nothing.
If the cult recruiter dies, the message "PLAYER's followers have committed suicide." is posted, and then all the cultists die.
If a player is recruited and killed in the same night, they die with their old role and team.

Cultist PM:
Role: Suicide Bomber (cult). You can suicide-bomb a player during the day, killing you and your target. You win when you have majority and there are no other killers. Your team is: NAMES
Abilities: (day)suicidebomb
Team members: Wulfy (Terrorist Mastermind), NAME (Suicide Bomber), ...

Mod notes: The suicide bomb happens immediately during the day. The message when a suicide-bomb happens is "PLAYER has suicide-bombed PLAYER!", followed by the bombed player's death, followed by the bomber's death. Daykills reset the vote count.

mafia: Reflecter, Cheerleader, Twin (with MUP);
"You win when you have majority and there are no other killers."
KaleiÃ

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”