geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

i go to bed and i wake up and wasn't expecting to need to post till Monday.
does anyone know of the instance charter was on about with panzer's previous scum shout?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Based upon yesterday, Shadow is my top pick. But I'll look through some posts first.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Post by ZazieR »

geraintm wrote:i go to bed and i wake up and wasn't expecting to need to post till Monday.
does anyone know of the instance charter was on about with panzer's previous scum shout?
Mini 727

Said post
Here, Panzer claimed to be scum with Lowell and artifex. Artifex was indeed scum.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

So you think he was actually telling the truth about either Hoopla or Shanba? I don't buy it.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 am

Post by geraintm »

thanks for finding the post zazie. can't believe he did it again here when in that ame the mod said if anyone did it again they would get mod killed. 2 games back to back with him now and not impressed eitehr time (in my other one, he was townie who was one of two townies in the game who self-hammered...)

agree that there is almost certainly a better place to look than his dieing shout...
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Let me clarify- I think that charter investigated Hoopla and got an innocent, and if Shanba is scum then he deserves the win because I've gotten nothing but townie vibes from him.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Hoopla »

Shadow Knight wrote:Let me clarify- I think that charter investigated Hoopla and got an innocent, and if Shanba is scum then he deserves the win because I've gotten nothing but townie vibes from him.
I thought he investigated me too - in fact I was almost certain of it, which is why I was a little more forthright yesterday. There were multiple times charter expressed suspicion for me on D1, here is a quote from that time-frame;

charter wrote:Ok, enough time to change to Hoopla. I'll vote Hoopla if others will too. Either Khelv or Hoopla is a great lynch today (also very possible scumbuddies as well if you go look at Hoopla's questioning of Panzers daycop claim).

Then after Khelv was lynched, at the start of D2 charter posted this;

charter wrote:I need to reread. Everything I've been thinking about this game is wrong apparantly.
From that point onward expressed no suspicion of me at all - and I almost speculate that some of his reasoning for vigging Sens was based on the tangle between me and him. With charter knowing my alignment, it perhaps painted Sens in a more negative light.

--

At the moment though, I'm very certain Shadow is scum and needs to die. The last scum could be geraintm or Shanba, but my money would be on geraintm.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

All right, before anyone votes me, I'm going to come clean. I was hoping to wait till we had one more scum caught, but here it is. I lied about my ability. I'm the town doc.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Hoopla »

Shadow Knight wrote:All right, before anyone votes me, I'm going to come clean. I was hoping to wait till we had one more scum caught, but here it is. I lied about my ability. I'm the town doc.

I don't believe this for a second.

1) You lied about your role in massclaim - we could have had a cross protection going to keep our JOAT alive. You shouldn't have lied.
2) I think the town's powerroles are balanced as it is for 3 scum. Adding a possible cop+doc into the game would be very town biased, when you consider we already had a JOAT and an RB.
3) There is no 3.
4) The way you fought for Panzer yesterday about role flavour seems even more scummy now that we
know
you're definitely not a townie. Here's a quote;

Shadow Knight wrote:EBWODP- Oh. Well yeah, I suppose that isn't good, but I had to actually check my PM again before claiming otherwise I might have written vanilla too.
This is a stupid, bad, stupid lie - if you were the doc, you wouldn't jump into the conversation to protect Panzer about flavor you don't know. Therefore your only motivation to do this was if you're scum partners.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

OMG. Are you serious?? My thinking was simple. There had been only 1 kill per night 2 nights and charter was claiming the 2nd night kill the other night. That made me confident he was telling the truth, meaning he could protect himself just as he said he would. I said what I said about the claim because I really did almost claim vanilla instead of townie. It would have been a lie either way, but the point was still valid and I really didn't think he was scum at first.

My night choices were as follows:
Night 1- SensFan
Night 2- Shanba
Night 3- Hoopla

And are you forgetting we also had a town paranoid cop? Charter's death proves the scum have a roleblocker. I didn't want to claim today hoping I could protect you tonight and we could lynch the last scum tomorrow. My only hope is that whoever we lynch today is the roleblocker.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

On a side note, why do you think I've been acting moderately scummy all freaking game?? If I remained a possible lynch target, the scum would leave me alone. I chose the players I thought were towniest every night to protect.

I was also hoping to draw zazie in with the vanilla/townie discussion. I still think that the mistake xofelf made day 1 is damning evidence against zazie.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Hoopla »

Shadow Knight wrote:OMG. Are you serious?? My thinking was simple. There had been only 1 kill per night 2 nights and charter was claiming the 2nd night kill the other night. That made me confident he was telling the truth, meaning he could protect himself just as he said he would. I said what I said about the claim because I really did almost claim vanilla instead of townie. It would have been a lie either way, but the point was still valid and I really didn't think he was scum at first.

My night choices were as follows:
Night 1- SensFan
Night 2- Shanba
Night 3- Hoopla

And are you forgetting we also had a town paranoid cop? Charter's death proves the scum have a roleblocker. I didn't want to claim today hoping I could protect you tonight and we could lynch the last scum tomorrow. My only hope is that whoever we lynch today is the roleblocker.
Charter's death doesn't prove the scum have a roleblocker - from what I know charter isn't adverse to gambits. I think it's also possible he was bluffing about the self-protect to try and WIFOM scum into killing elsewhere, thus giving him a decent chance of blocking the kill.

As you said, considering you were a plausible lynch target almost every day, wouldn't it make more sense not to lie? Because you must have been able to envisage a scenario the next day when you would have come under the microscope - you can't be that blind to miss the messy ties you left with Panzer? You say you wanted to make it through the night to try and save a kill, but the truth is, you didn't even try - nobody except me said they were going to vote for you.

If you really are a doctor, you've put the town in a really shitty position due to lack of foresight. The timing of the claim just makes so much more sense as scum than town. Sorry.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

I don't think charter gambited here. He did use a vig shot on Sens. I'm almost sure he used an investigation on you. That left a roleblock and a doc protect. I'm sure he would have protected himself last night thinking he could use the roleblock tonight with only one scum left.

I was a plausible lynch target yes, but I didn't think that scum had a roleblocker till right before I claimed. I realized it didn't matter much. If we mislynch we lose. I was hoping I could make you see reason on zazie. If we can lynch her, then we go to night with me, you, geraintm, and shan. I'll probably be killed as I can't self protect and I'll protect you. That leaves you to figure out who the other scum is.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

Shanba, Zazie, where are you guys? We need your input for today.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Not buying the doc claim.

However, I am interested to hear why you chose Sens and Shanba to 'protect' night 1 and night 2.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Shadow Knight »

I chose Sens night 1 because he just replaced in and I recalled that he is a good analyst.

I chose Shanba night 2 because he seemed most townie to me.

I chose Hoopla on night 3 because I figured that charter got an innocent on her and he claimed he was going to self protect. Since the scum didn't know about me, I was hoping to stop the night kill.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Shadow, the thing however is that Sens replaced Theinin. So I have a hard time believing that you would protect Sens if you were the doc.
The same goes for Shanba as he replaced EA, also a player you were suspicious of.

And then there's indeed the part where you protect Panzer for his claim, while you're not a townie
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Post by ZazieR »

However, I want to hear something from Hoopla first which may or may not have any relevance to this game.
Hoopla, can you explain the comment you've made at Mini 752, Pacman's game?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Also,
Mod
, can Shanba be prodded?
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

ZazieR wrote:However, I want to hear something from Hoopla first which may or may not have any relevance to this game.
Hoopla, can you explain the comment you've made at Mini 752, Pacman's game?
How does that have any relevance at all?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Post by ZazieR »

In case you posted in the wrong game. But it's possible that you were as alt in that game.
If it's the first, I'm inclined to believe that you're scum. If it's the second, there's nothing of relevance for this game.
Ortohoops
Ortohoops
Townie
Ortohoops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Ortohoops »

ZazieR wrote:In case you posted in the wrong game. But it's possible that you were as alt in that game.
If it's the first, I'm inclined to believe that you're scum. If it's the second, there's nothing of relevance for this game.
That's really stupid. That doesn't even make sense if that post were to be in this game. Read it again.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by ZazieR »

It makes more sense for that post to be in this game than in that game.
Can you now just say if it was an alt or not?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Also, can you go back to your other account >.<?
Ignore the ''R''
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Are you for real..?

Hoopla wrote:I was scum, well played town - I think if this kept going you would have seen through my claim.
Tell me why I'd ever say that in an ongoing game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”