AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:45 am

Post by AndyTony »

and your point should have been made by now, at least - - I'm implying it needs time to be manufactured, not discovered...

C:\>votecount

Running VoteCount
TM

Zachrulez - 2 - AndyTony, dejkha

AndyTony - 1 - Zachrulez

madeofphail - 0
dejkha - 0
Cephrir - 0
Grimmy - 0

Not Voting: Grimmy, Cephrir, madeofphail

With 6 players, it takes 4 to Lynch.
"It's Not A Breeze, 'Cause It Blows Hard"
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

745 took me an hour to write which happens to be the length of my lunch break at work.

Without going into detail about the events of my life, I simply lack the time to post until sometime after 9pm central tonight.

Think what you want to about that AT.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 am

Post by dejkha »

Zachrulez wrote:745 took me an hour to write which happens to be the length of my lunch break at work.

Without going into detail about the events of my life, I simply lack the time to post until sometime after 9pm central tonight.

Think what you want to about that AT.
That's a great point, Zach. Unlike you, I have a lot more time to post and that's why my post count is so high.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by AndyTony »

Think what I want? You're the one that attacked my personal life, chief...
--------------
And to further my point - my cases on you took less than twenty minutes because I knew what the case was, and read enough of the thread to put it together on you.

in an hour, you couldn't give a clear peg on me - that's all I'm asking for! a solid case well laid out - -

you admit it hasn't happened yet, you acknowledge the time it takes - and all I'm saying is that it can't be a very solid case if it takes so long to frankly manufacture
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:45 am

Post by dejkha »

AndyTony wrote:And to further my point - my cases on you took less than twenty minutes because I knew what the case was, and read enough of the thread to put it together on you.
That's what I was getting at before in his quote where he said something like "I'm pretty sure a case could be made on Andy". It sounded like he saw no case on you, but wanted to make one for whatever reason and this is his bad attempt at it.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:53 am

Post by AndyTony »

I worry at times like this - - the manufacturing from thin air of cases.

Let's hear from Ceph - and hold off on hammers until everyone gets a pipe in.

Phail especially.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 am

Post by madeofphail »

I'm back from ghana everybody. Now then on to buisiness.

1). On the matter of cephrir's wish for a reference. This is my second mafia game, and here is my first: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... hlight=752

I was lynched day one as a vanilla townie. Shortly after I joined this one.

I made a horribly stupid mistake, and I have no intention of doing so again. I would like to think that my play style reflects this point. However, I am still not being as much of an asset to the town as I should be. I am not a smart person. I merely proofread. I do not want to be mistaken as scum, because I am not scum.

It is my belief that townies have a few duties. (in no particular order, as many people have their own opinions on this, and human minds are quite subject to fluctuation.)
1).Find scum and lynch them.
2). To not mislead the town.
this brings us to point a). do not provide false leads to you, if you are town, do not give the town any reason to believe otherwise. any time that you leave a false trail, you are spelling your own doom, as well as pushing the town in a n egative direction.

Now then, I have posts to catch up on, and I will respond t them as i can. I thank you all for your extrordinary patience.
The name is quite fitting, don't you think?
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:31 am

Post by madeofphail »

dejkha wrote:
Wow, that's a giant load. I'd be voting you right now if it weren't for Phail not being here.
In fact, seeing how scum could've quicklynched Phail when me and Andy were voting for him, I think the best bet is that Phail, Me, or Andy is scum
. And since I have a good feeling about Andy, I think Phail's almost certainly scum.

Good god, I feel almost positive that Zach is scum, but the probabilty of Phail being scum is higher.
goody goody goody, people are starting to vote me.

Now,I'm not quite done catching up, but something came up that seemed of significant interest.....Zach thought that dej and any were scum. however, this idea seems to have been disregarded due to lack of evidence. But, if we look back, do we see buddying betwixt these two?
I still have to catch up, so that matter will have to wait as far as quotes and the like go but for now it is food for thought.

Now, as far as what dej said about the scum being him or andy, I couldn't agree more. While dej has been quite beneficial, this does not prove him entirely innocent. This is not the too-townie argument mind you, this is the cynical paranoid person logic which states that no one is innocent.
To quote a famous inquisitor, "there is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court, an innocent man is guilty of wasting my time, take him away".

Summary
:the way i see it, at L-2, the scum wouldve hammered. and with it being lylo, that would've been victory! so....either between the voting and unvoting time, the scum weren't playing.....or......at least one of the people voting me was scum...........
this point hjas already been stated by dejkha, but it is significant enough to be stated again.

We can still do this guys. I have faith in you. although, i was hoping to be mislynched at one point, b/c i have a really good bah post that i want to use........oh wells, ill save it for if we win. or if i get mislynched.
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:46 am

Post by AndyTony »

Phail, I've stated plainly that I think Dej is town - - and although you're quick to say you're not pleading the "too towny" argument - your rewording of it is inescapably such.

Saying you want to be mislynched is as good as a town claim - should we accept it as such?

And Grimmy and Ceph have been ignored completely, which I don't find to be like you at all, Phail - -

You've planned your death (itching to "bah" post in an attempt to claim you are town) and you've suggested I'm buddying with Dej whom I've treated just the same as you to him.

We have a solid case on Guiseppe, suspicions on you, two lurkers, Dej (who like comes across as the more town player which is undeniably found in almost ALL mafia games - - let's be fair) and myself.

You've always attempted to be concise and thorough in your investigations yet you chose to take this time as a role claiming epitath? Why?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 am

Post by dejkha »

madeofphail wrote:But, if we look back, do we see buddying betwixt these two?
In my opinion (as town or scum), buddying isn't really a scumtell anymore. If anything, I'd find distancing a lot more of a scumtell, but buddying to a scum tactic to lead town away from their partners if they're lynched, if anything. Some people just share the same views. But in that case, I don't remember seeing you disagreeing much with me or Andy.
madeofphail wrote: While dej has been quite beneficial, this does not prove him entirely innocent.
While I'm flattered so many people seem to think so, let's be honest, we've had three mislynches and we're in lylo. I was part of two of those mislynches, so obviously I haven't been benefiting town as much as I would be if I was finding scum.
madeofphail wrote: We can still do this guys. I have faith in you. although, i was hoping to be mislynched at one point, b/c i have a really good bah post that i want to use........oh wells, ill save it for if we win. or if i get mislynched.
While I have a weakness for people that claim to be town (for some reason I always want to believe it), I'm not gonna believe it this time. My point early about scum being either me, Andy or you still holds true.

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am

Post by AndyTony »

That's as good as saying Guiseppe and Ceph are in the clear.

Are you suggesting that we let them slide?
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 am

Post by madeofphail »

AndyTony wrote:
Phail, I've stated plainly that I think Dej is town - - and although you're quick to say you're not pleading the "too towny" argument - your rewording of it is inescapably such.

Saying you want to be mislynched is as good as a town claim - should we accept it as such?
And Grimmy and Ceph have been ignored completely, which I don't find to be like you at all, Phail - -

You've planned your death (itching to "bah" post in an attempt to claim you are town) and you've suggested I'm buddying with Dej whom I've treated just the same as you to him.

We have a solid case on Guiseppe, suspicions on you, two lurkers, Dej (who like comes across as the more town player which is undeniably found in almost ALL mafia games - - let's be fair) and myself.

You've always attempted to be concise and thorough in your investigations yet you chose to take this time as a role claiming epitath? Why?
on the matter of the first bolded point: Trust no one would have been a better way of stating my argument. I apologize for coming across as the abhorred too-townie argument. And why would I have any reason to claim any other role except town? a claim as town is a nultell pretty much. at least in this sort of situation.

As far as the grimmy and cephrir point goes. they don't post enough. I dont have much dirt on them to make a case, so why point accusations with no basis, its confusing, causes clutter, and I'm not a fan of either. If you can find substantial evidence against them by all means, go ahead.

Summary:
My current state is one of confusion. I will need to dig around for awhile before I can resume my normally conposed state. You people prodded me to post, so I did in my less-than optimal condition. the result is what you are commenting on.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am

Post by dejkha »

AndyTony wrote:That's as good as saying Guiseppe and Ceph are in the clear.

Are you suggesting that we let them slide?
I'll assume you mean Grimmy (Giuseppe is dead). Not necessarily, but I'm almost positive scum is one of us or Phail is scum. I want to wait for Cephir comes back before anyone is at L-3 to see what he has to say. And I'm waiting for Grimmy's post that he said he would make this week.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 am

Post by dejkha »

madeofphail wrote:As far as the grimmy and cephrir point goes. they don't post enough. I dont have much dirt on them to make a case, so why point accusations with no basis, its confusing, causes clutter, and I'm not a fan of either. If you can find substantial evidence against them by all means, go ahead.
Their massive lurking is a big enough case on it's own for that exact reason: you can't get dirt on them because of it. Don't let them slide just because you can't find anything when it's obvious that's because they're lurking.

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 am

Post by AndyTony »

And our position on Zach?

what makes him in the clear exactly? He hopped out of the lurking pot with Grimmy and Ceph, and has in my opinion dug himself a hole.

I feel like we're dropping it pretty easily..
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 am

Post by dejkha »

AndyTony wrote:And our position on Zach?

what makes him in the clear exactly? He hopped out of the lurking pot with Grimmy and Ceph, and has in my opinion dug himself a hole.

I feel like we're dropping it pretty easily..
It's hard to tell. Phail and Zach seem like the most likely pair, but my theory about scum hammering doesn't hold up with him as, if Cephirs scum, it can't happen because he's not here.

AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 am

Post by AndyTony »

I'll finish my follow-up on Ceph since he was on my priority list, but I can only express exhaustion at this point... I will never pull a Zach and try to manufacture a case out of little to nothing - which is to say I feel stretched out. I just want to know that input will be appreciated and not cast off so easily, you know?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Following up on 745 (Remember that I'm reading AT in iso.)

Post 17: Quite relevant actually "I'm being rather specific.

And I think it more insulting when someone persecutes me without a foundation and ignores posts I put work into.

You should have read them"

See the problem is that I DO read your posts, and that you're not being persecuted at all. Everything I have pointed out to this point in 745 has been your very contradictory nature where you have flat out said you strongly felt Millar was town. A strong feeling that didn't stop you from lynching him.

Post 19: "So was me accepting the notion of him being Scum - when I voted him. Are you all up to speed, now?"

To be honest this was where the game lost me and everything went wrong, because there's nothing from AT's hammer post in 15 that leads me to believe he ever did this. In my mind, he's making this all up after the fact. From this point the posts really don't make sense, and instead of pushing AT harder I let myself get distracted.

Post 20: "Please read my earlier posts where I exercise the idea of him being a poor played scum that was signaling his doc suspicion to his scum buddy.

Please read further into the other six people who voted, and the posts they made and expected people to read and consider, politely (which I did). And enough was said that suggested Millar needed lynching.

Please read."

I read, and you know what? No one tried to blame anyone else for Millar's lynch like you just tried to do in this post.

Post 21: "this game has enough material for you to accurately quote and not paraphrase (poorly).

I thought he was town.

I thought he was scum.

I felt conflicted with both possibilities.

Enough was said by the others for me to consider and I voted him.

If I vote - It's because I think someone is scum.

And other people do matter,
Empking, you can't stomp your foot like a child and toss your head - - other people matter and we rely on them for information, evidence, food for thought, and help when you need to clarify.
"

Sorry AT, you're trying to make your vote sound decisive after the fact. You openly expressed reservations about Millar being town when you hammered. There's no way you can twist in that post that you honestly thought he was scum.

Also the bolded is there to establish a pattern with AndyTony. He has treated every lynch candidate like this thus far. (Millar, Emp, Zwet.) Offhand, he complained openly about Millar whining, there's this bolded portion from 21... and I'm just rounding the bend here to Zwet actually.

Post 38: Hey, that reminds me. Empking had it right. You did hammer someone you thought was town. I've even pointed out that you said you strongly felt he was town. (Millar)

Your attempts to justify otherwise are amusing. Yeah... it was a process my ass.

Post 40: You can repeat a lie over and over, but that doesn't make it true. YOUR OWN WORDS FROM DAY ONE contradict you.

Post 42: You know what, let's make this easier. Everytime you try to say you thought Millar was scum, I'm going to quote your hammering post. How about that?
AndyTony wrote:Okay. You've both argued your points well,
and though I have my feelings toward lynching town
, I suppose it is the only way to know.

gah.... I've been working on an essay and it's after midnight lol I thought I'd be coming to this board with some happy thing to read upon that didn't rack my brain more!!!

Okay.
Vote: Millar13

Phail - thanks for your concise point of view - - Giuseppe, appreciate the clarifiction on the FoS I had earlier..

I'll be back when I can. Gonna nap.
Oh man... I have a feeling I'm going to be doing that a lot.

Post 53: Claims that the evidence against Emp is weak. He ends up voting to lynch him anyway despite this. Oh no! He might be town! There's that concern for mislynching again.

Post 60: I think this is another one that I should quote pretty frequently.
AndyTony wrote:I'm saying that we have time until deadline - - if nothing develops by then, I'd go with a no lynch rather than a mislynch (as it stands) - that way we lose one instead of two.

Is that wrong?

I'm not saying we should stop scum hunting in the least bit if that's what you're worried about - we clear? lol
You should have been lynched SIMPLY for bringing up the idea of a no lynch. But you use the word mislynch as if you know we're about to do it. Yes, know, not think.

Post 61: More pro no-lynching stuff that we should have lynched you for.

Post 62: Oh no, we might lose two townies instead of one if we don't no lynch. Why is it that you seem so sure that we're going to mislynch? It's almost as if you actually know the alignment of the people who are leading in the bandwagon count. Why how is this possible? :o NO! You couldn't be scum could you?!

Post 63: All I get from this is AT calling for more scumhunting and voicing reservation about "utility" lynching, but leaving the door open to do it anyway.

Post 68: That was like... totally a utility lynch vote.

Post 70: Awwww, Cephrir makes him nervous. You know, Cephrir was CONVINCED by others that emp had to be the lynch... but that's your angle right? To blame everyone who was convinced by the shitty utility lynch logic that was put forth?

Post 72: "Emp hasn't given a crap about his life." And what is this supposed to be? A scumtell?

Post 75: YAY! I get to quote your hammer post again.
AndyTony wrote:Okay. You've both argued your points well, a
nd though I have my feelings toward lynching town
, I suppose it is the only way to know.

gah.... I've been working on an essay and it's after midnight lol I thought I'd be coming to this board with some happy thing to read upon that didn't rack my brain more!!!

Okay.

Phail - thanks for your concise point of view - - Giuseppe, appreciate the clarifiction on the FoS I had earlier..

Not done yet, I'm just going to break this up here so that this post doesn't get too big.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Continued from 767...

Post 81: More BS about the Millar lynch.
AndyTony wrote:Okay. You've both argued your points well,
and though I have my feelings toward lynching town,
I suppose it is the only way to know.

Okay.

Post 84: This is fun...
AndyTony wrote:Okay. You've both argued your points well, [/b]and though I have my feelings toward lynching town,[/b] I suppose it is the only way to know.

Okay.

Oh, he now strongly believes emp is scum. Sure you do...

Post 93: Well this is interesting. Zwet and Grimmy are scum huh?

Post 97: I think this is significant.

"Cheers, Zwet. Wish you'dve cared enough to have just cleared it all up."

If he's scum, he can't clear it up. I can't see this being anything but something scum would say to a townie. This is gloating.

Post 105: He's using the same kind of attack on me now.

Post 108: Is hilarious because Zwet wasn't scum.

Post 110: YES! First it was Zwet and Grimmy, Now it's me and Zwet! I appreciate the love.

Post 113: Ha. Accuses me of defending Zwet and lurking. See, when you pretend to be concerned about mislynching someone earlier in the game that's fine, but when I'm legitimately concerned about it later in the game and want to actually put a decent case together before I throw my vote on him, that's scummy. Man this is rich.

Post 114: An appeal to ignore any meta in Zwet's defense because he might actually get away with being scum in a game. :o Oh... that sounds like... AN APPEAL TO FEAR TO ME!

Post 122: Says he suspects me and Cephrir

Post 123: No wait... make that me and Phail. Nevermind that he made almost the exact same argument when he tried to connect me to confirmed townie Zwet.

Post 126: Remember when I pointed out in post 105 how he's using the same attack on me now as he did on Zwet earlier? Here it is...
AndyTony wrote:Whoops moment? lol - - you can just
ask
, Zach - - No. I don't find a single thign scummy about Dej, I think at this point in the game he has come across very pro town to me.

And I think it's a little unfair to say "That guy isn't pointing a finger at himself! He must be guilty!" - -
if you want me to do scumhunting FOR you and against myself no less - this is the wrong game for you.

I'm making what I felt were relevent suggestions and just wanted some opinions.
I think this is a good place to wrap it up.

I think I've shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are nothing more than a scumbag.

Now all I have to do is go to your rebuttals, which have been equally ridiculous and in retrospect designed to do absolutely nothing but attempt to make so much shit up in order to get me so mad, that you bring me down to your level.

Sorry, didn't work. I've calmed down, and exposed you for the scumbag that you truly are.

Now... DIE SCUM!
AndyTony
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
AndyTony
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by AndyTony »

There's a lot of unfair statements coming from you saying "BS" to my posting and making unclear connections.

I never denied having difficulty deciding the best course of action when the time came to vote - - nobody has had an easy time with it on this board.

You also need to clarify your statements about me commenting on Millar whining - I don't know how it applies to anything at ALL - and I'm certain you can pull a quote off of everyone - including yourself - commenting on Emp and Zwet and Millar babbling nonesense/wasting our time.

Millar had wasted a post whining instead of defending himself - that's scummy, it's a gambit, check the wiki...
----------
You managed to squeeze a few quotations in the posts, but you've flooded them with
Post number ..... - "personal opinion, AT bs AT bs" - - it just seems like you're flipping out over little things.
----------
What is your case?? Give the case - and point by point, can you PLEASE attach it to a concrete piece of evidence? Otherwise, I'm afraid you're distracting all of us in desperation to get another lynch off the ground.

Die scumbag?

Dej, Ceph, Phail, Grimmy - - you heard it. Zach says I'm a scumbag and should die...might as well fall into line?
------------------------------------------------
I'm going to continue articulating my case on Zach and further build my case on Ceph instead of waste my time with loose babble and baseless accusations based on things that I REQUESTED we discuss (the Millar hammer) so that THIS VERY THING WOULDN'T HAPPEN - - I tried to clear this up because voila! Scum have pulled it out of there pocket and tried to use it. Luckily, a poor job.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

AndyTony wrote:There's a lot of unfair statements coming from you saying "BS" to my posting and making unclear connections.

I never denied having difficulty deciding the best course of action when the time came to vote - - nobody has had an easy time with it on this board.
Well no, it really wasn't that difficult of a choice on day 1 with the information we had. As town you go with the information you have. As scum, you see benefit in distancing yourself from the lynch. You say difficulty... I say you didn't have difficulty at all. I say that you were pretending to have difficulty with the lynch because you were trying to APPEAR to be protown.
AndyTony wrote:You also need to clarify your statements about me commenting on Millar whining - I don't know how it applies to anything at ALL - and I'm certain you can pull a quote off of everyone - including yourself - commenting on Emp and Zwet and Millar babbling nonesense/wasting our time.
You've done this countless times. You constantly say I'm unclear, but you don't ever cite specific examples of my lack of clarity, and you don't quote unclear statements for me to clarify. You DON'T want me to clarify. You want to lynch me for being "unclear."
AndyTony wrote:Millar had wasted a post whining instead of defending himself - that's scummy, it's a gambit, check the wiki...
This is moot since Millar was town, but you're claiming he was using a scummy gambit. You haven't named the gambit, you haven't linked the gambit. You've just stated that it was as fact and are telling me to check the wiki cause you know you're right, and somehow me not being able to find it will prove you right. It doesn't.
AndyTony wrote:You managed to squeeze a few quotations in the posts, but you've flooded them with
Post number ..... - "personal opinion, AT bs AT bs" - - it just seems like you're flipping out over little things.
You're whining about the format of my post.
AndyTony wrote:Millar had wasted a post whining instead of defending himself - that's scummy, it's a gambit, check the wiki...
Your own words.
AndyTony wrote:What is your case?? Give the case - and point by point, can you PLEASE attach it to a concrete piece of evidence? Otherwise, I'm afraid you're distracting all of us in desperation to get another lynch off the ground.
You just read my case friend... It doesn't cease to be a case just because you don't like said case.
AndyTony wrote:Die scumbag?

Dej, Ceph, Phail, Grimmy - - you heard it. Zach says I'm a scumbag and should die...might as well fall into line?
Ah hahahahahahahaha!

No... it's not a matter of falling into line. It's a matter of following the facts.
AndyTony wrote:I'm going to continue articulating my case on Zach and further build my case on Ceph instead of waste my time with loose babble and baseless accusations based on things that I REQUESTED we discuss (the Millar hammer) so that THIS VERY THING WOULDN'T HAPPEN - - I tried to clear this up because voila! Scum have pulled it out of there pocket and tried to use it. Luckily, a poor job.
You prove my case better than I ever could right here. You don't want to be held accountable for the Millar hammer. Undeniable fact.

Die scum!
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 am

Post by madeofphail »

I have an idea that might help us, and would not have a terrible consequence on the part of the town. There are 6 players with 4 to lynch.
if only one person dies, then its 5 with three to lynch right? in both cases with two scum, its lylo.

So, I propose that this sort of situation merits a no-lynch unless we can get definitive proof.A night kill will give us much better chances, as it confirms one townie, as well as gives us some evidence.
as such:
Vote: No Lynch

------------------------------------------------
For those who may object to this stating that I was against no-lynching. I would like yo remind you that I did not say to never do this action ever. I said
I would only reccomend this action under some special circumstances
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are not changing our circumstance, all we are doing is improving our chances, and depending on who the scum kill, culling the herd. That being said,
I think I have an idea of who the scum is. I believe that the scum are dejkha and Cephrir
. I do not have a very solid case against them, but hopefully the action I have proposed will confirm my belief.

My assumption is based on a few things:

1). I trust no-one. Just because you are agressively pro-town does not mean that you are positively town. granted, it makes you less suspicious, but I am paranoid in real life, and I see no reason to change my mannerisms. (No one has captured me yet).

Furthermore, Check the post-game discussion in this game if you seek further proof on why I can still doubt dejkha's towniness.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9219
In the above game, the scum won, and the post game discussion said that none of the townies ever suspected them just because of their agressive pro-town nature. I will repeat, I am not saying agressive townies are always scum, I am saying that they are not always town.

2). in order to make the town devoid of nightkill evidence, the scum have been targeting lurkers. the only major lurker I see left is cephrir, and he has a good meta record as a good player. Why wouldn't he be a target much earlier in the game? If he was scum, his existance up to this point would make alot of sense.

3). In light of points two and three, dejkha and cephrir are pretty much the perfect scumpair. Dejkha is so agressively pro-town, that no one would suspect him, and cephrir is never suspected because he lurks.

4). As dejkha so kindly pointed out, given this days voting patterns, the scum most likely voted me already, otherwise they would have hammered for win.

5). Even though the scum have been going for lurkers, I have already stated that the scum also go for people that cannot be easily mislynched.
People such as dejkha, who seems to have gotten off free of suspicion.
Rofl likewise didn't have much suspicion, and he was not really lurking, but the mafia killed him. Rofl has a good game record as a good player, and wasn't too bad in this game either. So why havent the mafia killed dejkha? My theory is because dejkha is part of the mafia.
--------------------------------------

Now for how it all ties toghether: Yes, I am suspicious of these two, but I'm not quite confidant enough yet. A few things could happen if we do my proposed action:

1). Cephrir is nightkilled because the scum seem to systematically kill lurkers.
Result: Well, one less lurker to worry about, one more townie confirmed, maybe slight evidence, and our situation hasn't changed...big whoop.

2). Someone else is nightkilled (besides cephrir or dejkha)
Result: That pretty much confirms my theory then. It also doesnt change our lylo situation, but it did just give us the scum.

3). Dejkha is nightkilled, and turns up town. This kind of screws my theory up the rump, but as I stated already, it gives us one comfirmed townie (which decreases chance of mislynch), and it doesnt threaten our situation (as it doesnt really get any worse than lylo).
-------------------------------
I've given it some thought and I think we'll find out if I was right, whether the town win or not.

There is no real detriment to my action, consider it for yourselves.
-------------------------------------
mod: thank you for making this possible by having an even amount of players.
madeofphail
madeofphail
Goon
madeofphail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 am

Post by madeofphail »

EBWOP: Grimmy also hasnt been posting much, so I also accuse him as being dejkhas partner, as he lurks just as much as cephrir. so my acusations currently stand as:

Dejkha is scum paired with the lurkers grimmy or cephrir.

so in my post before this one the result of cephir's nightkill also is the same result of grimmy as a nighkill.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I don't like the idea of no lynch because...

1. The town loses a vote

2. There's a lower chance of a successful doc protect at night.

3. The scum will kill the person who's death is least likely to help town.

I actually did think very similarly along the lines of what you are thinking and decided against it for the above reasons.

Consequently, if we happen to finally get a successful doc protect, we get another lynch. This is true regardless of whether we lynch or not... and this event happening greatly increases our chances of winning the game.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 am

Post by dejkha »

I have something to say regarding Zach, but I won't until Cephir and Grimmy return. But for now:
Unvote

Phail, I hate to say it, but your plan is very flawed. All except the part of no lynching, which I support to some degree. Your theory relies on one thing and one thing only: that Me and Cephir/Grimmy are scum due to the fact that you find it unlikely. As far as I can tell, you have nearly no evidence on any of use (except for how Grimmy and Cephir are lurking), which makes that horrible reasoning.
Phail wrote:2). in order to make the town devoid of nightkill evidence, the scum have been targeting lurkers. the only major lurker I see left is cephrir, and he has a good meta record as a good player. Why wouldn't he be a target much earlier in the game? If he was scum, his existance up to this point would make alot of sense.
Probably because if he's town, he hasn't been saying very much at all, so that's probably why. And if he's scum, obviously that's why.
Phail wrote:3). In light of points two and three, dejkha and cephrir are pretty much the perfect scumpair. Dejkha is so agressively pro-town, that no one would suspect him, and cephrir is never suspected because he lurks.
No, if anything, we'd be the perfect scumpair because no one has suspected us much at all. The problem with your reasoning is that I don't look pro-town because i post lot (that shouldn't be it anyway), I look pro-town because I've been posting a lot
and
I haven't done much of anything suspicious. The more I post, the easier it becomes to find something scummy and it's the fact that you haven't that's why no one suspects me. Cephir is suspected because he lurks, but we don't have anything specific on him.
Phail wrote:2). Someone else is nightkilled (besides cephrir or dejkha)
Result: That pretty much confirms my theory then. It also doesnt change our lylo situation, but it did just give us the scum.
No it doesn't. Let's say we no lynch and Grimmy's killed. There's still 5 people left and you would think the scum would be the two people with the least amount of suspicion on them for that fact alone.

Not to mention how your theory is even more screwed up given how Grimmy almost never posts anything good. Your theory is so flawed with such horrible reasoning, it may be enough to switch my vote back to you if we're (me and you) both alive tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”