populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:I unvoted zwet and voted tajo because he wasn't voting anyone. He was playing the uber-helpful and posting the lurk count, but not actually scum hunting or voting. Plus, when asked him why he wasn't voting, he said because nobody was obvscum. Who waits for obvscum? What kind of a play is that? I've never seen him do that. Then he sucked me, which further proves my point. Also, now he is saying I voted him for absolutely no reason, when I did have reasons and I did state them at the time.

That, in a nutshell, is why I voted tajo. Feel free to look at my posts in isolation to see for yourself. But it's completely bogus to say I jumped off zwet for no reason, or that I voted tajo for no reason.
Sorry I dont share your playstyle. I didnt realize being mindless agressive was a towntell from me. Cuz its not. And yes that is what always happens to me when I try to be helpful. Someone thinks Im scum. Arg.
If you are so sure I am scum why did you unvote me and revote zwet when rolf came back to the house?
Even worst, why are you voting DGB?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ potartajo

Would elvis defend zwet, or would she bus him? After you answer this question, why don't you look at her contribution again. And think outside the box. Some signs are subtle and aren't carved in the Wiki tablets.
Its more probable that she would bus him.
But I look at her contribution and it feels a very agressive Elvis, the usual Carrie.
But this is what I dont get. Why do Xyl and rolf think she is town? I would at least put her at neutral.
Read page 2. Look at zwet's interaction with me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 am

Post by populartajo »

image wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:dgb who are you voting right now?
I'm still on MafiaSSK, and I'm not voting poptartajo, PERIOD.

I can read the kid's mind.

He's not scum.
populartajo wrote: DGB. Trust me in this one, I can read DGB as the palm of my hand. Her play is probably not the best in some time but I can feel this girl is town. Why did she protect me when my lynch was looking inevitable to the point of sacrificing herself when it would likely bring suspicions to the heavy supporters? DGB being polemical against the vocal players asking for her lynch is also a plus for townDGB.
I find it odd that DGB and tajo both have such an easy time reading each other and are assuring us that we can trust them about it.
If DGB is scum and has fooled me again once I will post picture of myself with a tatoo in the arm of the avatar she made for me.
I am that sure.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:17 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:
populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ potartajo

Would elvis defend zwet, or would she bus him? After you answer this question, why don't you look at her contribution again. And think outside the box. Some signs are subtle and aren't carved in the Wiki tablets.
Its more probable that she would bus him.
But I look at her contribution and it feels a very agressive Elvis, the usual Carrie.
But this is what I dont get. Why do Xyl and rolf think she is town? I would at least put her at neutral.
Read page 2. Look at zwet's interaction with me.
No, no, explain it to me.
Call me Tajo.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 am

Post by ortolan »

hint: the bet doesn't apply if DGB is scum and hasn't in fact fooled you, because you're her scumbuddy (this only means that I hate WIFOM-tastic comments like the above)
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

ortolan wrote:
DGB (770) wrote:ortolan is attacking townies.
You know this how? You think the 8 or so points I raised against MafiaSSK/Stephoscope were all invalid? You think your case against me is still valid, despite the primary premise being incorrect? You don't find anything wierd/inconsistent about the comments tajo made about me in his post?
poptartajo is often inconsistent. He's an undisciplined thinker, but he tries very hard and he gets it.

It's very easy for scum (or town) to make excellent cases against MafiaSSK/Stephoscope. Are you seriously presenting this as a town tell? Did you do it specifically because you thought it would look town? Haha.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:19 am

Post by ortolan »

not my point- you said I am attacking townies- the people I am largely attacking are MafiaSSK and Stephoscope- how do you know they are town?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:21 am

ortolan wrote:not my point- you said I am attacking townies- the people I am largely attacking are MafiaSSK and Stephoscope- how do you know they are town?
I meant tajo.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 am

Post by ortolan »

so you agree with me on Mafia/Steph or...?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 am

populartajo wrote:If DGB is scum and has fooled me again once I will post picture of myself with a tatoo in the arm of the avatar she made for me.
I am that sure.
LOL, your arm is safe.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

populartajo wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I unvoted zwet and voted tajo because he wasn't voting anyone. He was playing the uber-helpful and posting the lurk count, but not actually scum hunting or voting. Plus, when asked him why he wasn't voting, he said because nobody was obvscum. Who waits for obvscum? What kind of a play is that? I've never seen him do that. Then he sucked me, which further proves my point. Also, now he is saying I voted him for absolutely no reason, when I did have reasons and I did state them at the time.

That, in a nutshell, is why I voted tajo. Feel free to look at my posts in isolation to see for yourself. But it's completely bogus to say I jumped off zwet for no reason, or that I voted tajo for no reason.
Sorry I dont share your playstyle. I didnt realize being mindless agressive was a towntell from me. Cuz its not. And yes that is what always happens to me when I try to be helpful. Someone thinks Im scum. Arg.
If you are so sure I am scum why did you unvote me and revote zwet when rolf came back to the house?
After I called you out, you have become aggressive. Also, I've played with you before, and I don't remember you waiting for obvscum before voting.

I unvoted you because zwet was scummy too and he was the wagon. I didn't want to derail a wagon on someone I think is scummy, but at the same time, I didn't like your lack of voting. I was torn.

I'm voting dgb because she's saving you for no apparent reason, buddying to troll (and you if you're town), threatening to quit and appealing to emotion, and generally her read of who she thinks is scum is opposite to me and makes no sense to me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 am

ortolan wrote:so you agree with me on Mafia/Steph or...?
Well I dunno.

Here, help me figure it out. You can double-check my calculations.

(1) The daymasons are NOT confirmed.
(2) Satan is more townie than MafiaSSK.
(3) Steph seems guileless, and misread the PM. MafiaSSK is
not
confirmed town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 am

elvis_knits wrote:I'm voting dgb because [...] and generally her read of who she thinks is scum is opposite to me and makes no sense to me.
We both thought zwet was scum, correct?

Do you think Malyss is town?

What about MafiaSSK. I say scum. You say: __________.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:
populartajo wrote:

After I called you out, you have become aggressive. Also, I've played with you before, and I don't remember you waiting for obvscum before voting.

I unvoted you because zwet was scummy too and he was the wagon. I didn't want to derail a wagon on someone I think is scummy, but at the same time, I didn't like your lack of voting. I was torn.

I'm voting dgb because she's saving you for no apparent reason, buddying to troll (and you if you're town), threatening to quit and appealing to emotion, and generally her read of who she thinks is scum is opposite to me and makes no sense to me.
You are lying Carrie. Im already dead in Nasubi (town) and I didnt vote anyone after 23 posts.
You really think DGB is scum?
Call me Tajo.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I made some comment about the game mechanic that was actually wrong, but zwet said this a few posts later:
zwetschenwasser 17 wrote:Since when are you so acquainted with the deep mysteries of the scum game mechanic?
When asked who he was talking about, first he said tajo. Who hadn't even posted. When rofl and me told him that, he admitted he meant me.
zwetschenwasser 42 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Since when are you so acquainted with the deep mysteries of the scum game mechanic?
who was this directed to exactly, zwet
elvis.
At the point where he made the original comment, nobody was voting him, and there was no pressure on him. He made an attack on me for supposedly knowing scum game mechanics. Do you think he would attack his scum buddy out of nowhere for supposedly knowing the game mechanics (when what I posted was wrong anyway)?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I'm voting dgb because [...] and generally her read of who she thinks is scum is opposite to me and makes no sense to me.
We both thought zwet was scum, correct?

Do you think Malyss is town?

What about MafiaSSK. I say scum. You say: __________.
Malyss... may be scum. Her last post had nothing in it even when I asked her a direct question. So... that's lame at best. Scum at worst. But the case on her is largely circumstantial (I know that doesn't really make sense to use that word... but I hope you know what I mean). I feel like there are bigger fish to fry.

MafiaSSK... he's a daymason, remember? You think he's a scum daymason? That seems like a far-fetched role to me. I think he's town.
Talk nerdy to me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 am

elvis_knits wrote:Do you think he would attack his scum buddy out of nowhere for supposedly knowing the game mechanics (when what I posted was wrong anyway)?
Yes. He very well might.

If he did that, his buddies might panic and bus him REAL HARD.

Since zwet has no documented foresight, there's no stopping him from pointing his finger at his buddy right out of the gate.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 am

elvis_knits wrote:MafiaSSK... he's a daymason, remember? You think he's a scum daymason? That seems like a far-fetched role to me. I think he's town.
He's not confirmed. He could be a scum mason. That's a distinct possibility and I'm not willing to dismiss it.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Do you think he would attack his scum buddy out of nowhere for supposedly knowing the game mechanics (when what I posted was wrong anyway)?
Yes. He very well might.

If he did that, his buddies might panic and bus him REAL HARD.

Since zwet has no documented foresight, there's no stopping him from pointing his finger at his buddy right out of the gate.
And you think I faked a misunderstanding of the game mechanics that scum would obviously understand?
Talk nerdy to me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 am

elvis_knits wrote:And you think I faked a misunderstanding of the game mechanics that scum would obviously understand?
I'm not saying you did, but it's the sort of thing that scum may do, yes.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You're trying awfully hard to make these things fit, dgb.

You're holding onto the unlikely possibility of a scum mason for mafiassk to be scum.

You're holding onto the possibility that I faked a misunderstanding of the rules as some ploy I cooked up with zwet (of all people) to make myself look town, even though he tried to make me look scummy for it.

Gee, I know how much I hate it when I'm scum and people find ways of confirming innocents. It makes your job so much harder, doesn't it? You have to find some convoluted explanation for how a player could possibly scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 am

elvis_knits wrote: You're holding onto the unlikely possibility of a scum mason for mafiassk to be scum.
It
is
a possibility. They are not confirmed. For you to suggest that I'm entertaining the possibility of a scum mason just to find MafiaSSK scum (like he's acted soooo townie all game?) is a force 5 twister.
elvis_knits wrote: You're holding onto the possibility that I faked a misunderstanding of the rules as some ploy I cooked up with zwet (of all people) to make myself look town, even though he tried to make me look scummy for it.
Yes, I have seen scum faking misunderstandings. Yes, I have seem scum bus right out of the garage. Therefore, I find myself unable to use that data to clear you as town.
elvis_knits wrote: Gee, I know how much I hate it when I'm scum and people find ways of confirming innocents.
I have found PLENTY of innocents. Perhaps more than anyone in the game. You're just not one of them, and neither is MafiaSSK.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

There are things with low probability and things with high probability. You seem to be going after all the things that have the lowest chance of being true.

Steph says mafiassk is town. Unless they're both scum or he misunderstood his role pm, they are both town. If they're both scum, likely they will get caught with night actions or something, or screw up in some other way. Basically, they're fucked if they're both scum. I'm not worried about it.

If you don't read the first two pages and think that I am probably town, fine. But the odds are that I am town. I am not a person who lays traps or can think of strategic plans (town or scum). If you want to discount everything you know about me to hold on to the possibility that I am scum, go right ahead, but most people will see it makes no sense.

And as far as your innocents go, you have provided no reasoning for why they are innocent. You're just buddying if you can't explain why you think certain people are innocent.
Talk nerdy to me.

Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ortolan wrote: 3) They both have claimed conflicting role-based information about one another: Stephoscope claims his/her? partner is confirmed, MafiaSSK has contradicted this
I have explained my point of view in detail.
ortolan wrote:I disagree that there is obvscum anywhere and don't understand where this confidence comes from.
I see no possible way that DGB can be town. I have called her out on various things. I also am in agreement with roflcopter's overall analysis.
ortolan wrote:5) I don't see why Stephoscope didn't want to "implicate" her mason buddy by naming them to begin with.
Not only do I think it's bad form to roleclaim for someone else, but I have absolutely no idea why MafiaSSK has been acting the way he has.
ortolan wrote:Is this a joke? It's just stupid.
Of course it's not a joke. DGB is scum, but I have no problem with her posting whatever "analysis" she likes.
ortolan wrote:Did you just hypothesise for him a way he might not be scummy? Assuming the role pm was in fact worded like this, there's no way I would interpret it as confirming my partner- it looks just like how I'd expect a non-confirmed mason pm to look.
Well, congratulations. I was unaware that town-scum mason "teams" were plausible, and I find my role PM to be potentially misleading.
ortolan wrote:See above. How come MafiaSSK had no problems interpreting it?
Because it is potentially misleading and I believe any inexperienced player who hadn't participated in mason-related discussions would likely misinterpret it.
ortolan wrote:Steph: please ask in mason-chat for his explanation for his PR.
Yeah, I'll let you know if he answers that. Don't hold your breath.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If there are 2 scum on that wagon, i'd say Elvis and Emp. I don't think there necessarily is, though. It happend pretty quick.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”