Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Fishythefish »

JereIC wrote: Blame LK. He asked my opinion of you, and I wanted to focus on other stuff, so I just gave him my quick thoughts without spending a lot of time on the analysis. “More scummy by default” is meant to say that other people have decent cases against you, and you haven’t defended yourself against them well. Your defense of yourself hasn’t been good. If I vote for you at a later date, I will make it clear why.
Fair enough.

It took 5 posts because your posts in that period had been small and relating to an unrelated and very topical matter. After your third post without response, I thought it might have slipped your mind.

Maybe it's written.

DraketheFake - 1 (FishytheFish)
JereIC - 1 (Netlava)
FishytheFish - 1 (Light-kun)
Light-kun - 1 (DraketheFake)

Not Voting - 5 (Jazzmyn, tubby216, JereIC, Looker, HowardRoark)

9 alive, 5 to lynch

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 575)

tubby216 replaces Nuwen!
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:50 am

Post by tubby216 »

/confirm,, replacing in please give me a few to read the thread and catch up
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Fishythefish wrote:
JereIC wrote: Blame LK. He asked my opinion of you, and I wanted to focus on other stuff, so I just gave him my quick thoughts without spending a lot of time on the analysis. “More scummy by default” is meant to say that other people have decent cases against you, and you haven’t defended yourself against them well. Your defense of yourself hasn’t been good. If I vote for you at a later date, I will make it clear why.
Fair enough.

It took 5 posts because your posts in that period had been small and relating to an unrelated and very topical matter. After your third post without response, I thought it might have slipped your mind.

Maybe it's written.

DraketheFake - 1 (FishytheFish)
JereIC - 1 (Netlava)
FishytheFish - 1 (Light-kun)
Light-kun - 1 (DraketheFake)

Not Voting - 5 (Jazzmyn, Nuwen, JereIC, Looker, HowardRoark)

9 alive, 5 to lynch

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 575)

tubby216 replaces Nuwen!
So you're response is to once again provide as little defense as possible...

Can we lynch him now? Please?
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

V/LA 17-20 APR
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

L-k wrote: So you're response is to once again provide as little defense as possible...

It's time for you to start making sense.
"once again"... where else do I provide little defence?
Did you read the point against me? It was that I had taken 5 posts of mine (and about 24 hours) to demand a response to a question I posed. What do want, and essay? There's a simple reason for my actions, so I give it.
My questions about why you think I'm scum are not rhetorical.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Two typos in a 5 words sentence....
EBWOP: "What do you want, an essay?"
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:28 am

Post by tubby216 »

OMFG you guys had both freeko and DDD in this game?? well thank the gawds they are both dead. I am getting bored and pissed all at the same time from those two and i am only on page seven.

Please allow me till sunday to truly get caught up.

What is it with people and massive walls of text?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok so i have made it to page 18

so here are some thoughts,

i think LK is a or the VIG, hell if if i were a vig i would have killed DDD myself, he had a good wagon goin till frekko lit him self on scummy fire, wich freeko tends to do wether he is twon or scum.

i would have liked to have seen more from DTF by now but i guess he was busy then,

fishy, umm yah i am gonna have to re-read you like 5 times in iso just so i can understand you.

now here is a little about me, I am what you might call a "gut" player, I don't do large walls of text, i rarely quote unless i am answering a question posed to me, so do not expect large posts full of content cause that ain't me, But i do promise to be ac5tive and post my thoughts as frequently as i can.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Fishythefish wrote:
L-k wrote: So you're response is to once again provide as little defense as possible...

It's time for you to start making sense.
"once again"... where else do I provide little defence?
Did you read the point against me? It was that I had taken 5 posts of mine (and about 24 hours) to demand a response to a question I posed. What do want, and essay? There's a simple reason for my actions, so I give it.
My questions about why you think I'm scum are not rhetorical.
I like that replacing in guy. He understands logic. As for Fishy, I want you lynched. And... I mentioned somewhere how you're scummy, and due to the fact it's late, I'm not going to hunt for them right now. Maybe later.
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:44 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok re-read finished,,

1st off lynching lk is retarded and and any talk of it should be and will be considered anti town to me.
that being said we should do one of two things either direct lk's shots or have him not shoot untill we are absolutlely sure we are right on who is scum. any failure on his part will result in his lynch the following day

so with out any further ado I think fishy is scum and needs a good lynching

followed drake the fake

looker has me a lil worried,

jere i get a null read on

i get a fairly good town read on howard for now but i keep goin back and forth on him

so
vote fish
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:39 am

Post by DraketheFake »

tubby216 wrote:1st off lynching lk is retarded and and any talk of it should be and will be considered anti town to me.
Care to back this up at all? Or are you just going to make outlandish statements without supporting them?

Speaking of which: do you have anything to actually say about Fishy's conduct? Or is this just the sort of posting we're going to have to get used to from you?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 am

Post by tubby216 »

no thats pretty much how i roll,, lol

i am a "gut" player and i don't do walls of texts filled with quotes and all that.

but seriously think about it, lk has not been counterclaimed, he made a valid choice in DDD, it makes sense. and a protown vig is a powerfull weapon to wield, especially if used correctly and at the towns behest.

think about it,

you can run two people up on wagons and get twice the info in one day, by vote A to lynch and then by voting b for vkill,, and if he fails to comply either we lynch him or the scum will kill him wich is more likely. so more than likely he will be dead tonite anyway.

or does it make you nervous drake that we have a vig?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by tubby216 »

but also i will do my best not to be rude, and i will answer any question asked of me faithfully and honestly
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by tubby216 »

oh and about fishy its mostly the read i got off of him if you like i will try to point some stuff out but i have other time constriants for this evening i just figured i should post what i was thinkin and get a vote out there i do not like non voting
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

A pro-town vig is a powerful tool, yes. He wasn't counterclaimed, yes. However:

A. He's several times now indicated that he's antsy about following the town's orders.
B. He wouldn't be counter-claimed if there wasn't a role to counterclaim him. Vig is by no means an automatic role.

A killer whale killing by making a small hole in the victim does not make flavorful sense, and the fact that he wouldn't have just species-claimed when he roleclaimed is points off in my book, too. The killer whale reeks of a fake-claim, and the DDD choice seems much more logical to me as an SK kill than a vig-kill after freeko flipped town.

Even if he does end up being the vig, his reticence about following the orders of the town mean we'll control our fate better if he's dead. But I think the chances that he's actually town-aligned at this point are slim-to-none.

Sorry if you felt like I was being rude. It wasn't my intention,
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by tubby216 »

no you were fine i wasn't offended at all, i just know replacement players can be sketchey and everytime i read freeko or DDD .i get pissed. I was in one game with DDD and two or three with freeko and had to replace him once

about lk

thats why i said

its no big deal if he lives today scum will most likely kill him tonite, and if he fails to follow the towns wishes he gets lynched either way we are still good. What we must decided is who he should kill if he should kill.

i kinda like the idea of him not killing for now i mean we are not under deadline are we?? if so i missed it and i appologize
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Netlava »

Sorry for not posting. I am really busy. I'll try to post later tonight.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

I still think there is scum among Fishy, Drake and JereIC. As I said previously, Fishy is most suspicious to me. He went V/LA for a bit, which is the only reason I didn't vote him sooner (see prior posts) but nothing he has posted since his return has changed my mind.
Fishythefish wrote:DDD was shot. This is a pretty strong flavour argument- killer whales simply do not shoot people. I suppose it is possible that the mod decided the mafia kill method would be in keeping with the situation, but the vig's would not. However, it seems fairly unlikely.
It seems equally unlikely that townies would not all be penguins, and bizarrely unlikely that some of them would be krill. And yet freeko flipped townie krill - not only un-penguin, but the main staple of Antarctic penguins' diet.

Your insistence that the flavour makes LK's claim "very likely false" is very odd in these circumstances. Same goes for Drake.

Vote: Fishythefish

FoS: Drake

I agree with those who think that we should direct LK to not kill tonight.

Welcome aboard, Tubby.

Also, this thread needs more Netlava and more Looker.

Regards,
Jazz
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I have not much experience of flavour, but the inconsistency of a killer whale with a gun seems on an altogether different scale than the inconsistency of two species which don't make sense together. I also don't think L-k's recent conduct (ie. repeated refusal to acknowledge that he will obey the town) is that of a vig, but rather of a SK who is unable to no kill. The people who are urging leaving L-k alive based on being able to lynch him if he disobeys us haven't thought about the numbers. Unless we are exceptionally lucky (ie. lynch scum AND shoot scum), we won't be able to kill L-k tomorrow without handing the game to the scum.

Jazz, your other reasons for voting me I have responded to (551), and you have not commented. I currently am very unclear on why you are voting for me, other than a disagreement over the importance of the flavour argument which is shared by 3 other players (jere, drake, tubby). I think your vote looks bandwagonny, as it is not well backed up, and I am clearly a player whose lynch is a possibility relatively soon.

It should be noted that if L-k and I are both alive tonight, it seems certain that L-k will shoot me, unless something changes dramatically.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Oh and, this should go without saying, but tubby, I'd like an explanation for your vote.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Looker »

Jazzmyn wrote: This thread needs more Looker, the Greatest Woman to Ever Live...I pray she arrives swiftly...

Regards,
Jazzy-Wazzy
Lol but in all seriousness. I'm currently trying to discern which of Fishythefish, Drakethefake, and Lightthekun is scum and whether or not two or three of them is scum running a facade...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Looker »

Any ideas?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Vote Fish. As a side note, if Fish is town and I die tonight (as vig, obviously) Tubby's odds of being mafia are 61%.

I have nothing to add at the moment. I'm also not shooting tonight as over half the town says.

Fishy, drop dead.
Show
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by tubby216 »

why is that other than i have defended you and think you are worth more alive then dead?

sheesh can't a replacement catch a break? :roll:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Looker »

@LK - You would sound so much more convincing if you were a babbling idiot, but you aren't. You are a highly-intelligent vigilante mastermind, which leads people to distrust you no matter what you put so obvious before their faces.

Hmm...

I say the fish fries
unvote vote: Fishythef**kinfish
and you shoot drakethefrigginfake

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”