elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Sajin wrote:
camn wrote:what if i had said " scum can name ONE non-nasubi, too"...
Would you assume I was stating 2 scum, no more, no less?

Well with that I would of flat out called you out on being scum here. Because this statement implies obvious extra information.

Believe it or not I think your town (after our banter), but I was calling out your scum tell here. Would you have me ignore the scum tell?
So now you don't think it's a tell either?? OMG
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Claus »

Sajin wrote:@Claus

I think Zwet is scum for sure, his voting me and millar back and forth with comments like L-1 GOGOGO strikes me as a any bandwagon is a good bandwagon kind of a player, and posts like this:
zwetschenwasser wrote:...while Camn is alluding to her extra info to make Sajin look town.
don't help either. He has accused 3 people with no backup of quotes or info
Millar and Seraph have done the same (or very similar) thing. Would you look back on the three of them and tell me which of them looks like scum the most to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Claus »

Elvis: What is the point of 275?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Sajin »

Serph I suspect less, mostly because he unvoted me at L-1 before indicating he did not want the quick bandwagon. millar13 I am not sure on. Before I thought he was obv scum but I am not sure atm.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Sajin »

elvis_knits wrote:
Sajin wrote:
camn wrote:what if i had said " scum can name ONE non-nasubi, too"...
Would you assume I was stating 2 scum, no more, no less?

Well with that I would of flat out called you out on being scum here. Because this statement implies obvious extra information.

Believe it or not I think your town (after our banter), but I was calling out your scum tell here. Would you have me ignore the scum tell?
So now you don't think it's a tell either?? OMG

the same thing thats a scum tell for scum could be a mistype or meta assumption for town. I did not ignore it like others did. I think that rather than being a tell she was just assuming 3 scum. In fact I would of had no problem with a meta argument of why she thinks there is 3 scum. But thats not what she did at all.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Sajin wrote:Serph I suspect less, mostly because he unvoted me at L-1 before indicating he did not want the quick bandwagon. millar13 I am not sure on. Before I thought he was obv scum but I am not sure atm.
What townie action has millar13 done to suggest he may not be obvscum?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 am

Post by camn »

i don't think there are 3. I think at LEAST 3.... Enough to fake-claim a developing town-tell.

If you were reading for meaning, you should have asked for clarification, instead of making assumptions.

I am done with this conversation, by the way.
It does not please me.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Sajin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sajin wrote:Serph I suspect less, mostly because he unvoted me at L-1 before indicating he did not want the quick bandwagon. millar13 I am not sure on. Before I thought he was obv scum but I am not sure atm.
What townie action has millar13 done to suggest he may not be obvscum?

not "actually" hammering me and got a bunch of bandwagoning people to switch is either neutral or townie. If its the bandwagon people that are actually scum, this move got them to come out.

I can't say for sure he is pro town. But I don't think hes scum because of how the events unfolded. I have him pegged for some weird neutral role. Or the village idiot.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Sajin »

camn wrote:i don't think there are 3. I think at LEAST 3.... Enough to fake-claim a developing town-tell.

If you were reading for meaning, you should have asked for clarification, instead of making assumptions.

I am done with this conversation, by the way.
It does not please me.
Thanks for clarifying and that apeases me. Feel free to continue your questioning of this conversation. You should state your assumption more clearly to avoid this mess.

Unvote

Ok so to the person who has bandwagon shifted 3 times and has yet to post 1 single meaningful arguement as to why his option changed:

Vote: Zwet
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 am

Post by millar13 »

The whole hammer "bluff" needed to be convincing to the point, where others realized that I had "made a mistake" but Zwet hadn't. I knew it was a dangerous move to make, and a semi-wagon formed. However, Zwet seem to be overjoyed and then over annoyed some what to find the day was on going. Zwet is scum!
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 am

Sajin wrote:Ok so to the person who has bandwagon shifted 3 times and has yet to post 1 single meaningful arguement as to why his option changed:

Er, I understand where you're coming from, but considering zwet's meta, he's been pretty lucid in this game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 am

Post by millar13 »

Stop mentioning Meta's.

The problem people have, is they assume Zwet, Millar13 and Empking *i know i listed myself) play with the same meta. I know I deliberately switch my style to throw people off balance and recently I have noticed this in Zwet.
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 am

millar13 wrote:Stop mentioning Meta's.
OK, I will stop mentioning meta's, but that only means I want you dead faster and colder.
millar13 wrote:The problem people have, is they assume Zwet, Millar13 and Empking *i know i listed myself) play with the same meta.
I make no such assumption.
millar13 wrote:I know I deliberately switch my style to throw people off balance and recently...
Sometimes people are so thrown off they lynch you. Sometimes your style changes for reasons outside your control, for instance, having a scum PM.
millar13 wrote:I have noticed this in Zwet.
I haven't. I should know.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Claus wrote:Elvis: What is the point of 275?
Frustration.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Sajin »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sajin wrote:Ok so to the person who has bandwagon shifted 3 times and has yet to post 1 single meaningful arguement as to why his option changed:

Er, I understand where you're coming from, but considering zwet's meta, he's been pretty lucid in this game.
I can't consider his meta, as I have never been in a game with him yet. Something I should know? Regardless he has shifted his vote too many times with ZERO arguments. I fail to see how that is lucid.

http://dictionary.reference.com/dic?q=l ... rch=search
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't understand why zwet said camn said sajin was a PR.
Talk nerdy to me.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 am

Post by populartajo »

millar13 wrote:The whole hammer "bluff" needed to be convincing to the point, where others realized that I had "made a mistake" but Zwet hadn't. I knew it was a dangerous move to make, and a semi-wagon formed. However, Zwet seem to be overjoyed and then over annoyed some what to find the day was on going. Zwet is scum!
Wait, what bluff are you talking about?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:
Claus wrote:Elvis: What is the point of 275?
Frustration.
Huh?
Please provide a list of your scum suspects and such.
Call me Tajo.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 am

Post by camn »

Sajin wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:

I can't consider his meta, as I have never been in a game with him yet. Something I should know? Regardless he has shifted his vote too many times with ZERO arguments. I fail to see how that is lucid.

http://dictionary.reference.com/dic?q=l ... rch=search
You could look at some of his games....
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 am

Post by populartajo »

Sajin, how many games of mafia have you played before?
Call me Tajo.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

A couple of things:

1. Sajin is still in my scumdar. Don't think you've avoided my vote just because of quick wagon action. There's still quite a probability of you being scum and I could hammer right now. But I won't.

2. I can't believe I'm saying this...but millar is actually kinda right. Let's watch the wagon:

Claus puts down vote based on active lurking
camn starts wagon, claiming a misrep
I drop a vote, saying I will provide a case if required.
farside puts down L-3 vote with case
Steth says "Quick, let's lynch him!"
zwet follows suit
millar drops fake-hammer

Why in the world was it required for him to drop an L-1 vote? Especially since just before then he had stated...
I'm confused by the Sajin case.
This is very interesting...millar's gambit may have paid off though we still might want to lynch him. Because I'm almost positive that zwet and millar are not on the same side unless millar is just covering his ass and bussing because of a misvote.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Sajin »

populartajo wrote:Sajin, how many games of mafia have you played before?
many, just not on this site so I am unused to the meta you refer to. Fair enough?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

Post by populartajo »

Sajin wrote:
many, just not on this site so I am unused to the meta you refer to. Fair enough?
in your many games have you faced players of the same playstyle zwet shows here?
I mean players that regardless of alignment would vote anyone with no explanation at all, since that is your case against him, right?
Call me Tajo.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Sajin »

Seraphim wrote:A couple of things:

1. Sajin is still in my scumdar. Don't think you've avoided my vote just because of quick wagon action. There's still quite a probability of you being scum and I could hammer right now. But I won't.

2. I can't believe I'm saying this...but millar is actually kinda right. Let's watch the wagon:

Claus puts down vote based on active lurking
camn starts wagon, claiming a misrep
I drop a vote, saying I will provide a case if required.
farside puts down L-3 vote with case
Steth says "Quick, let's lynch him!"
zwet follows suit
millar drops fake-hammer

Why in the world was it required for him to drop an L-1 vote? Especially since just before then he had stated...
I'm confused by the Sajin case.
This is very interesting...millar's gambit may have paid off though we still might want to lynch him. Because I'm almost positive that zwet and millar are not on the same side unless millar is just covering his ass and bussing because of a misvote.
Could you provide your case if you really still think so? I have asked both zwet and farside and they are unresponsive in backing their case. I assume you agree with farside's "case" as you listed he provided one in your summary of events. Yet I completely disagree with the argument here, and have asked twice (this will be the 3rd) for details with quotes, yet am always ignored. Care to enlighten?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Sajin »

populartajo wrote:
Sajin wrote:
in your many games have you faced players of the same playstyle zwet shows here?
I mean players that regardless of alignment would vote anyone with no explanation at all, since that is your case against him, right?
In my experience, people who join bandwagons with no reason to are automatically considered scummy. I am used to different people true, but I see no reason why that should not apply here. People who vote without reason were usually asked why they did what they did, and if no reply or no satisfactory reply, they got lynched. So I will keep my vote on him until he replies.

If this person was really town, they sure didn't help its cause at all. If this person was really scum, then quick voting someone makes sense....if they did it without attracting other peoples attentions.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”