Mini 733- Congratulations! You are... Mafia (Game Over)

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Plum »

Hascow, EK claimed that her Lady Love search action was blocked, and her flip seemed to confirm that such an action was an integral part of her role, leading me to believe that it's not unlikely she was really roleblocked, which leads me to believe that all her actions might have been blocked and the scum kill went through anyway, indicating a third scum member. Which in turn lead to my theory that Kmd's garden-gnome search acts as a Roleblock without his knowledge of the fact, as EK claimed to have been blocked the night he used it targeting her and I was blocked last night, when he used it to target me. I know that this theory isn't watertight, but at the moment it looks like something I'm willing to lay a bit of weight on.

Also, what's your theory behind Town Lyncher as to win condition? It would appear that Kmd was dahill's target - does your theory that dahill was Town-aligned affect your opinion of Kmd's alignment?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Plum wrote:Also, what's your theory behind Town Lyncher as to win condition? It would appear that Kmd was dahill's target - does your theory that dahill was Town-aligned affect your opinion of Kmd's alignment?
added win conditions. It is a bastard mod game, so I wouldn't be surprised if a townie had to lynch another town member to win, although I also think it's possible that kmd is scum.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 am

Post by imaginality »

destructor wrote:imaginiality is town - he is havink sanity issues or ze items he receives are misleedink or random (bastard mod)
Isacc's pouch vas not mizleadink. It vas (in rretrrozpect) clearly rrrelated to hiss rrrole. Ze only vay ze chesssboarrd is clearrrly rrrelated to your rrrole is zat it could conceivably beink merely hint zat you Russian, yes? As chess is popular game in Russia.

However I belief it likely is morre dirrectly rrrole-rrelated, like Isacc's, and I happened to know zat it vud be verry fittink item to find if you arre zat Rrrussian ssserrrial killer.

SlySly wrote:1. I have never been in a game with more than one cop. However, this is a Mirth game and I am not saying Kmd is lying; it just bothers me.
I haf no prroblem to belief ve haf more zan vun cop if zey haf diverrrent sanities; ve do not know sanity of destructor-vershyunvun... multiple cops of varriuz sanities in zis game is not difficult to belief.
Plum wrote:Real-life SK as game SK would be out of left field.

More zan Fanya Baron?
Plum wrote:Des' claim accounts for lack of voting ability. Imaginality's theory does not.
I am sinking destructor may perrhaps haf a multiple rrrole somevhat like mine (I am Rrromanian so I am (i) a yypsy feef, (ii) alzo haf zis akzent, (iii) alzo like easterrn eurrropean pop, (iv) alzo a vampyr)

Maybe destructor is a zumvhat generric Rrrussian so is (i) communist and cannot vote, (ii) also haf to talk vif Rrrussian aczent, (iii) vhatefer ze ozzer part of his rrrole he hinted at iss, (iv) also is zis SK guy who vants to complete his chessboarrd of kills.
Plum wrote:@ Sly - you didn't answer Imaginality's question. Did you not do so because you cannot? Also, did you even have a vote anywhere - you unvoted - ? Also, when you suggested the massclai, you said you had reason to believe we have only one scum left. Can you elaborate on why, and how strongly you believe this is the case?
I also am beink keen to zee vhat SlySly has to say about my and your qvestion. I sink ve cannot be zure zere is only vun scum left, and ssso zere is zerrrious rrrisk in hafink two killing rroles alive and zere is more rrreason to kill destructor today if you haf even yust some doubt about destructor, razzer zan rrrisk havink an SK and a scum still alive (if ve mislynch somevun else or no lynch).

Zis means I feel ze burrden is on destructor to convince us he is pro-town. As such I feel it vud be useful if he rrrevealss ze rremainink part of his rrole.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 am

Post by SlySly »

Plum wrote: @ Sly - Also, did you even have a vote anywhere - you unvoted - ? Also, when you suggested the massclai, you said you had reason to believe we have only one scum left. Can you elaborate on why, and how strongly you believe this is the case?
I have been away from the game for several days and was unsure if I had a lingering vote out. I was lazy and didn't feel like looking back through at the time to check, so I just unvoted.

I am looking at things from several different directions right now and have yet to formulate a scenario I feel strongly about. I need to review some things to see what I think is the most likely remaining setup.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

destructor wrote:Ze way I am seeink things:
imaginiality is town - he is havink sanity issues or ze items he receives are misleedink or random (bastard mod)
Night 1's results didn't seem misleading.
destructor wrote:I haf been ponderink about ze posibilities. I am actually takink imaginality's presentashon of ze results as slight town tells at ze momont.
If Imaginality is town, he is telling the truth about the chess board. If that's the case, explain your connection to chess.
hasdgfas wrote: Plum, EK was scum. Unless one of us RB's without knowing it, we can be pretty sure she was lying about it.
Or I roleblock when I look for gnomes...

Honestly leaning Des as scum over Imaginality.

Vote Destructor
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Mirth »

Votecount

des - 5938 - [imaginality, kmd]

Not Voting - 7 - [Des, Sly, Has, Plum]
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by imaginality »

Te sun, sã-ti spun, ce simt, acum
Alo, iubirea mea sunt eu, fericirea

Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso...
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

Must be just after dusk, the vampire has awakened.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by destructor »

I vill be postink somethink later tonight. I vant to get some rereedink done first.

Regardink this:
imaginality wrote:Maybe destructor is a zumvhat generric Rrrussian so is (i) communist and cannot vote
Vote: MeMe
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 am

Post by SlySly »

imaginality, how much detail do you have about the chessboard? Are there markings on it?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by imaginality »

As to vhezzer zere arre marrrkinks on it, I haf made inkwvireess about zis, but
ze mod's lips are closed tighter than an alpac- ...anyvay...
...I haf no furzer inforrrrmazyun about ze chessssboarrd.

Let me guess, imaginality, you saw elvis doing it and wanted to do it too? is that is?
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by destructor »

Sincere apologies. Varios tinks came op that haf stopped me vrom gettink to read ze game. I haf som time set aside tomorrow night for this.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Mirth »

Do I need to give you guys a deadline? Because I really don't want to but I will
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by imaginality »

Vrei sa pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi

Vrei sã pleci dar nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Nu-mã, nu-mã iei, nu-mã, nu-mã, nu-mã iei
Chipul tãu si dragostea din tei
Mi-amintesc de ochii tãi

Te sun, sã-ti spun, ce simt, acum...
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hi imaginality
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Mirth »

Plum and KMD have both been prodded.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Plum »

Here I am.
imaginality wrote:More zan Fanya Baron?
Fair point.
imaginality wrote:I also am beink keen to zee vhat SlySly has to say about my and your qvestion. I sink ve cannot be zure zere is only vun scum left, and ssso zere is zerrrious rrrisk in hafink two killing rroles alive and zere is more rrreason to kill destructor today if you haf even yust some doubt about destructor, razzer zan rrrisk havink an SK and a scum still alive (if ve mislynch somevun else or no lynch).
Other option is we manage to lynch the last Mafia member today. It would seem that one of you and Destructor
must
be a lying scumbag of some sort. So we lynch whichever one of you is scummier. If Des is scum he's SK and there's probably another scumbag out there. If you're scum, imaginality, you're probably the last Mafia member - so from you I'm checking for Mafia-tells, including connections with the two dead Mafia members. From Glork and Des, other stuff.

But here's the thing: I personally do not think it's likely we have more than one killing scumbag to get rid of. I also have reason to believe that we have at least one Mafia member left. This all adds up to me having come to the conclusion that SK is pretty unlikely, which means DesSK is unlikely and that Imaginality is more likely the Mafia scumbag we want gone.

I'm sorry; my brain feels fried, especially because when trying to pull together thoughts on imaginality and Des there's a lot of accented posting to wade through.
des-Glork wrote:I haf not seen imaginality play before, but if he confident as schomz, then then I vud not be seeink thinks ze same way.
Are you working under the assumption that imaginality is not so gutsy as scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:0-1 mafia, 1 possible SK. We've had 3 anti-town roles flip. More than likely only one left.

Could be either [SK or Vig left]. If I had to guess, I'd say SK.
Do you think that it's still possible no member of the Mafia remains?
imaginality wrote:On a differrrent but imporrrtant qvestion: SlySly, you said you think a mislynch today could be 'dizaztrrus'. Vif your mention of gettink old, I am vunderink if zazqvatch vill die naturral death tonight maybe. Because zen I can see, mislynch townie = 5 left, Sly dies in ze night = 4 left, vig/SK kill + maf kill = 2 left and ve lose.
SLY, I'D JUST LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT YOU CANNOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. IF YOU CAN, GIVE A SHOUT, PLEASE.
Plum wrote:Can you elaborate on why, and how strongly you believe this [that there is only one scum left to kill] is the case?
Answering this would also be useful. If you do not answer this I will assume that you cannot answer and further speculate that both things you cannot answer are related.

Has much of a previous case been made on Glork and/or des-Glork? Re Imaginality I see some sketchiness - admitting to tunnelling and reachy comments on SlySly, for one, the early Kmd case and vote not helping (the other two on the wagon were Darox and dahill, Lyncher with some motive above and beyond normal scumhunting) . . . though I think Des earlier mentioned that he had reason to believe Imaginality was not likely to be scum with EK. If you could refresh my memory?

Des - if claiming the rest of your role will help convince us you're not scum (and you aren't actually scum), it may be beneficial or necessary to do so. Given stuff, I'm leaning towards Imaginality being the lying scumbag - combo of being more sketchy overall and the general lower likelyhood of an SK existing.

Vote: imaginality
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 am

Post by destructor »

Plom wrote:
des-Glork wrote:I haf not seen imaginality play before, but if he confident as schomz, then then I vud not be seeink thinks ze same way.
Are you working under the assumption that imaginality is not so gutsy as scum?
Given vat I haf seen ov his play in this game thus far and ze context in vich I made ze comment, yes. I noted in a later post that I'd made ze comment before considerink zat he may be schomz who really does haf a thief-like ability.

Basikolly, I do not see a situashon vhere imaginality is lyink about beink a thief as likely. If he is schomz, zen I beleef he has zat abiity, bot I do no immediately see it as likely schomz power. I realise I am makink assompshons vithout doink the meta-research zat vud be required... So, eh.
Plom wrote:Des - if claiming the rest of your role will help convince us you're not scum (and you aren't actually scum), it may be beneficial or necessary to do so.
I am definitely considerink it given ze state of ze game.

I beleev it is best zat I full claim only if most of ze town vonts me to.

Doink som rereedink now.

Dahill's attack on Kmd might be a good place to start.

Darox
takes a jab at Kmd here.
elvis
does not comment on dahill's attack directly, but says this in Post 230:
elvis wrote:I believe that scum give off tells in the random phase, but I also think that the weirder tha game, the less you can see as tells in the random phase. The more idiotic people are acting, the less you can make of the random phase. There is a high level of idiocy in this game. Therefor, I am not interested in looking for tells in the random phase.
Honeztly, dahill's attack on Kmd probably had moch moor to do vith him beink a lyncher than Kmd acktually beink schommy, so I caynot say elvis not givink ze argument moch heed is partikularly tellink. Bot if Kmd is schomz, she may haf been takink ze opportunity to pull steam vrom vhat might haf been a vagon.

imaginality's 239 still reads like a veak attack to me. I beleev I may haf gone over this before.

Darox
votes Kmd. (Post 249)

ooo. Glork-laid breadcromb.
Glork wrote:
caf19 wrote:
Glork wrote:I vood still like to vote for Pee Jay.
But why? Or does this just mean there aren't any actual people you want to vote for.
Vot? I am voting for ze bezht kandidates. Joo vood, too, if yours were left off ze ballott!

Hazcow's virst post ov kontent on replayzink in makes no mention of elvis, nor moch ebout Darox. He votes vor Iyzak.

Hmm. Looks like a new arc is startink here. I vill look into it moor tomorrow as I'm fallink asleep now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Plum wrote: Do you think that it's still possible no member of the Mafia remains?
I think we are looking for
either
mafia or SK. One or the other. Not both. So yes, it's possible there is no mafia left.

That being said, I agree with you about imaginality being mafia or Des being SK. Either imaginality is mafia who made up the whole chess thing OR des is SK who imaginality caught.

I find it unlikely that imaginality, as scum, would make up something so elaborate like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion. That's why my vote is on Des. I think he is SK and the last anti-town role left in the game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 am

Post by SlySly »

1. My gut tells me kmd is scum (against claiming, semi lurkish).
2. My gut tells me that cow is scum not because of earlier suspicions but now because he is playing the role of my 'best friend'(in Alcoholic's Anon Mafia, Mirth was my 'best friend' and she was scum).
3. Though imaginality's chessboard killer scenario is quite intriguing, my gut tells me that desGlork is a vig.

I think it is safe to assume that kmd AND cow are not both scum. If we were up against a deadline, I would have to vote kmd at this point.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by imaginality »

A few voughts.

On destructor claimink rrrest of his rrrole:

I am as I zed earrrlier, verrry much for zis. If it iss trrue ve haf only vun scum left, rrrevealingk rrest of your rrrole vill hopefully not be too much of a handicap for us.

On my meta:

I haf not been scum in any of my games on zis site so far - about 10 ozzer games I zink, all games completed azide from zis one. (Only 5% chanz of me not havink been scum yet in 10 games. Vhat haf mods got against me? lol)

So, I am not eefen beink zhore I eeefen
haf
a scum meta yet.

On destructor viewink me as town razzer zan OMGUSsing me as scom:

I sink zis is null tell: could be level-headed town player, could be SK hopink to play it cool and rrreazzure me I can back down frrom my attack on him vizout him vanting me lynched instead.

On zis:
Plum wrote:It would seem that one of you and Destructor must be a lying scumbag of some sort.
Do you sink I am:

(a) lyink about findingk chesssboarrrd and alzo about findink pouch (in vhich case, I assssume you zink my breadcrumb about ze pouch ("...'s and man...") iss coinzidenz)

(b) lyink about findink chessboard but not about pouch (in vhich case, you accept I am feef but not zat i am prrro-town)

or

(c) tellink trrruth about chesssboarrd and pouch but strrretching to make chesssboarrd zeem like incrriminating evidence on destructor razzer zan yust a sign of his beink Russian (in vhich case, could I not haf claimed more incriminatingk evidence zan yust a chessboard?)

On who scum is if not destructor:

Kmd zeems a pozzibility; rroleblocker has been known to be scum role, and quick agrrement vif my case on destructor, if destructor is vig, vud make sense, hopink ve lynch destructor today and me tomorrow).

On ze chessboarrrd:

I vud haf thought if ze mod vas givingk me an item rrrelatingk to destructor's RRrrusssiannness, vodka vud be as likely. Or furr hat zingy. Chessboarrd I can see, but is not virrrst item I vud zink of. Howeffer as I mentioned, Isacc's pouch vas dirrectly rrrelated to his power/rrrole - so I zink zis chessboarrd is also ziknificant herre.

On zis:
SlySly wrote:2. My gut tells me that cow is scum not because of earlier suspicions but now because he is playing the role of my 'best friend'(in Alcoholic's Anon Mafia, Mirth was my 'best friend' and she was scum).
Seems like zere is rrroom vor mod-WIFOM herre, am not convinced zis is a good point against cow.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by SlySly »

imaginality wrote: Seems like zere is rrroom vor mod-WIFOM herre, am not convinced zis is a good point against cow.
I agree 100%. Mirth is pure evil. She knows this is a fact that I cannot ignore. Mirth including such a role confirms her intent to demonstrate the extreme depths of her evilness in this game. I was just stating why my mind is having trouble focusing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

imaginality wrote: I haf not been scum in any of my games on zis site so far - about 10
ozzer
games I zink, all games completed
azide from zis one
. (Only 5% chanz of me not havink been scum yet in 10 games. Vhat haf mods got against me? lol)
:shock:

10 games or 10
other
games?

And what do you mean by "aside from this one"?

Did you just scum claim?

----------------------------------------------

Sly, look closer at your role PM for a minute. Does it say how you became a sasquatch? Were you born as one or what?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by imaginality »

Ma-ia hii
Ma-ia huu
Ma-ia hoo
Ma-ia haha
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

Kmd4390 wrote: Sly, look closer at your role PM for a minute. Does it say how you became a sasquatch? Were you born as one or what?
My role PM does not have any reference to a metamorphosis of any kind taking place for me to become a sasquatch. My pm has shades of discussion about aging but not of creation. I assume that since I am a Sasquatch, I was born a Sasquatch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”