zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Budja, do you still find ABR scummy in light of recent developments?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:19 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One Vote Count #10

4 charter (Rishi, ZEEnon, AceMarksman, zwetschenwasser)
3 Budja (charter, Kast, CrashTextDummie)
2 Kast (DrippingGoofball, Kinetic)

1 AceMarksman (ortolan)
1 Albert B. Rampage (Budja)
1 zwetschenwasser (Albert B. Rampage)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch and
to lynch at deadline. Deadline is April 20, 9:59 pm CDT.

Not Voting – 0 – Nobody

DrippingGoofball replaces KidIcarus. Deadline extended to April 20, 9:59 pm CDT.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:37 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Albert B. Rampage is now being replaced. Oh, how I love searching for replacements.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

No scummy reasons for replacing out, I simply don't want to bring outside grudges into friendly games.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:38 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Oh my, DGB. This game just got 100% more crazy,
despite
ABR dropping out.

I'm looking forward to this.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

DGB!!! YES! *LET"S PARTAY!*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Alright, it took a little while, but I get how the game works. *I think*

I agree with this post of ortolan's: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 74#1567874
There are several posts from charter later on that continue within that vein.
2 scumpoints to charter.

I suspect ortolan of early distancing, the way he's so in-tune with charter's feelings.
1 scumpoint to ortolan

Kinetic is doing good work trying to figure out some of the mechanics.
1 townpoint for Kinetic

I VERY MUCH like this Kast post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 39#1568539 - even though Kinetic thinks Kast is wrong.
1 townpoint for Kast

charter's vote on Kast is a little scummy.
1 scumpoint to charter

This post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#1569755 is uber scummy.
2 scumpoints for Ace

"I agree that defensive drafting of plague cards is not an anti-town move. I could even understand if a townie took a plague card with the intention to use it as a vigilante." I'm not sure what to think here.
1 scumpoint Kast

Budja's response to Kast is pretty pro-town.
1 townpoint Budja

SPECIAL NOTE: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 36#1570236 charter may be scum with ABR. ABR gets a scumpoint if charter flips scum.

Another townpoint to Kinetic for post #84. I'm also seeing Kinetic's point that Kast might have been warning his buddies through daytalk.
1 townpoint Kinetic

This post is scum extreme: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14#1575414
1 scum point ABR

This other post is scum extreme: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 87#1575787
1 scumpoint Ace

Votes Kinetic? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 02#1576602
1 scumpoint Ace

ortolan's #137 very townie.
1 townpoint

zwet is 100% confirmed town for asking IN-THREAD how to best utilize his cards. No way in heck that scum would do that EVER.
5 townpoints to zwet

And ABR wants to lynch zwet?
1 scumpoint ABR

SPECIAL NOTE: Ace, charter and ABR all vote zwet??? Hahaha, scumbags. They're afraid of zwet.

Posts 154+155 and walls of text by Kast are town.
1 townpoint Kast

For voting Kinetic, Ace gets a scumpoint
1 scumpoint Ace

ABR keeps focusing on zwet. Way not to give out the rest of the buddies!
1 scumpoint ABR

Ace tries to find out what zwet will use hisi cards for. Fish!
1 scumpoint Ace

ABR tries to policy-lynch zwet out of desperation.
1 scumpoint ABR

Ace triest to slow down ABR.
1 townpoint Ace

SPECIAL NOTE: Re post #257 - ABR and ortolan are not scum together.

Budja's #292, very townie!
1 townpoint Budja

charter votes Budja???
1 scumpoint charter

CTD's post is reasonably townie.
1 townpoint CTD

Budja's #343 is SUPER town.
1 townpoint Budja

CTD's 346 is SUPER town as well!
1 townpoint CTD

zwet' 353, town yo!
1 townpoint

Several posts by Ace surprise me, they are more pro-townish than anything he's posted so far.
1 townpoint Ace

ABR has fear, FEAR of zwet.
1 scumpoint ABR

SPECIAL NOTE: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 44#1609444 if Ace flips scum, both zwet and ABR are town.
1 scumpoint Ace

I like this from ortolan: "My candidates are mainly AM, ABR, Budja and zEEnon at present." - that's very well in line with my observations.
1 townpoint ortolan

This from charter is pretty awful: 'ABR has just been useless. Haven't seen anything scummy from him.'
1 scumpoint charter

This from Ace, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 17#1614417, and the post he made before that are townish.
1 townpoint Ace

CTD's vote of BUdja is opportunistic.
1 scumpoint SCTD

charter *****
ABR *****
Ace $$$*******
CTD $$*
Kast $$*
ortolan $**
Kinetic $$
Budja $$$
zwet $$$$$$
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:No scummy reasons for replacing out, I simply don't want to bring outside grudges into friendly games.
I ain't got grudges against anyone.

This being said, this is definitely a scumbag that doesn't want to suffer the humiliation of being caught by me, in addition to his palpable fear of zwet's cards, and his careful avoidance of tying himself to anyone else, I say ABR's recently vacated player slot is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:No scummy reasons for replacing out, I simply don't want to bring outside grudges into friendly games.
I ain't got grudges against anyone.
I feel that you're lying.

BTW, to my future replacement, DGB is probably scum, serious fact.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 am

To sum it all up, so far, I'd be behind a lynch of either ABR's replacement or charter.

You can check out Medieval Mafia (just finished) where a player rage quit on me, because I was saying he was scum. Well guess what. He was scum. His replacement got a bit of a break, even though his predecessor was scummy beyond belief.

When scumbags feel caught be a player they don't like, they often skedaddle. For instance, ABR may not like zwet, (though he violently feared zwet's cards), but he didn't leave the game, because ABR categorized zwet as an 'easy lynch' while I'm more of an unpredictable player that will pick up his scent if he's scum.

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 am

DGB, how is my vote on Budja opportunistic?

Also, can you provide a reasonably recent game of yours where you replaced in as town, please?
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 am

Since you're still here, maybe you can explain how YOU bringing a grudge against zwet in this game, and rendering it decidedly unfriendly, doesn't contradict the statement: "I simply don't want to bring outside grudges into friendly games?"

It's very unfair to PJ, to boot.

I was perfectly willing to find you 'town' in this game if your behavior warranted it. Regrettably, it did not.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:When scumbags feel caught be a player they don't like, they often skedaddle.
So you're saying that I predicted that you would go after me as soon as you replaced in, and I preemptively replaced out before you started attacking me? You're making me out to be quite the clever guy here.

PJ has asked me to not post again.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:16 am

CrashTextDummie wrote:DGB, how is my vote on Budja opportunistic?

Also, can you provide a reasonably recent game of yours where you replaced in as town, please?
It's the timing of your vote, and the fact that I view Budja as townish, and the people pushing his lynch as scummish.

I haven't replaced in a while, let me see if I can find something for you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:When scumbags feel caught be a player they don't like, they often skedaddle.
So you're saying that I predicted that you would go after me as soon as you replaced in, and I preemptively replaced out before you started attacking me? You're making me out to be quite the clever guy here.
He had to know I'd be on to him if he were scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 am

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:39 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:It's the timing of your vote, and the fact that I view Budja as townish, and the people pushing his lynch as scummish.
So you don't think I should have moved my vote to someone on my suspicion list that had a reasonable chance of getting lynched as opposed to leaving it on a somewhat stagnant wagon one day before deadline? Or is that what you find opportunistic about it?

And thanks for providing those games, even though I would have preferred ones you've played under the DGB account. I'll have a look at them.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 am

CrashTextDummie wrote:So you don't think I should have moved my vote to someone on my suspicion list that had a reasonable chance of getting lynched as opposed to leaving it on a somewhat stagnant wagon one day before deadline? Or is that what you find opportunistic about it?
I don't recall mentions of looming deadlines in your post, but PJ is going to postpone the deadline on account of replacements, so yeah, I'm not crazy about that vote. You could have fought harder for your favorite lynch candidate. It was worth one scumpoint, which puts you in the middle of the pack until further actions. I'm not sure where the defensiveness comes from.

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 am

The reason I asked is because your entry into this game gave me flashbacks of Yakuza Mafia, where you began the game by using a similar system of (somewhat arbitrarily) tallying "scumpoints" to form your list of suspicion. You replaced Yours Truly there, and were scum.

The Toaster Strudel games you linked don't display this form of beginning a replacement stint, but then again in the DGB game you used an even more confusing and oblique method of "scumhunting", so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that technicality. Mind you, I haven't studied your analysis in detail yet.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 am

I also replaced in Thespival as "Beep! Beep!" - that was a large theme.

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't recall mentions of looming deadlines in your post, but PJ is going to postpone the deadline on account of replacements, so yeah, I'm not crazy about that vote. You could have fought harder for your favorite lynch candidate. It was worth one scumpoint, which puts you in the middle of the pack until further actions. I'm not sure where the defensiveness comes from.
I am not being defensive, I am trying to figure out where you're coming from, whether you are making an honest scumhunting effort or just looking for weak reasons to support your phony scumpoint meter. And that's easiest for me to judge based on your analysis of me.

One thing I figured is that you couldn't have spent a whole lot of time reading, at least when it comes to my posts. Not only did I make more than one specific mention of the looming deadline in the very post I voted Budja in, you'd also know that I've been suspicious of Budja ever since I've first read the game and that he therefore isn't just an emergency lynch for me. I am perfectly content lynching him, just as I would be perfectly content lynching a bunch of other people.

Gonna check your entry post to see how well the rest of your scumpoint appointment stacks up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

Post by charter »

I'm not interacting with DGB. It's a new policy I am enacting across the site. It's regrettable she came into this game, because if her and zwet aren't scum, now it's 5v7, so today would be LYLO.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

CrashTextDummie wrote:One thing I figured is that you couldn't have spent a whole lot of time reading, at least when it comes to my posts. Not only did I make more than one specific mention of the looming deadline in the very post I voted Budja in, you'd also know that I've been suspicious of Budja ever since I've first read the game and that he therefore isn't just an emergency lynch for me. I am perfectly content lynching him, just as I would be perfectly content lynching a bunch of other people.
I wrote "
I don't recall
mentions of looming deadlines in your post," but I didn't check because it was not that important. More crucial is that I believe Budja to be town, and, secondarily, is the timing and the fact that PJ is postponing the deadline.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 am

charter wrote:I'm not interacting with DGB. It's a new policy I am enacting across the site. It's regrettable she came into this game, because if her and zwet aren't scum, now it's 5v7, so today would be LYLO.
Another caught scum!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 am

charter wrote:It's regrettable she came into this game, because if her and zwet aren't scum, now it's 5v7, so today would be LYLO.
What do you mean, today would be LYLO?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”