Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

My sekinj/santos vibes are getting stronger...
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

THEN VOTE SEKINJ, NOT SANTOS!!!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count No. 5

sekinj (1) Zwets
Santos (1) Korts
Lynx The Antithesis (1) Santos
zwetschenwasser (0)
Korts (0),
Not Voting: Lynx, Sekinj

5 Alive. 3 to Lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:THEN VOTE SEKINJ, NOT SANTOS!!!
I want both to respond before I vote
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 am

I think I won the fight on the last page...
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Santos »

I was just showing you how immature you are, bud. You can 'win' if you like.

@Lynx, what?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 am

Santos wrote: @Lynx, what?
Every question I posed in my response to your attack against me. Did you read my post?
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Apparently not. You got your answer, now vote Sekinj!
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Calm down Zwet there's no rush we have no deadline. I'd like to give Sekinj one last shot to convince me of any of the claims she have proposed. If she fails she will be voted most likely. Santos will be looked at pending how or rather if he replies as well.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 am

But santos obviously doesn't care about your questions or even acting protown anymore. And sekinj asked to be replaced in another game, but not this one.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:11 am

Post by sekinj »

@Lynx - what exactly did you want me to respond too? I've already said that I DO think Phily's change was a 180.

I think that zwet is probably town because he's playing his normal game.

I don't like the way Korts and Lynx are teaming up. Lynx's delay seems like an attempt to play pro-town. However, the fact that I have not been hammered may indicate that santos and korts are the scum pair. Also, Korts response to my comments to him were way over the top. I commented, then responded and voted me, I did not feel liek I had a chance to evaluate his reponse before he was all over me. If I had I would have realize my mistake sooner that Kort's attack of santos was not because of the hammer. Although korts went after santos, he never really put him in danger, which indicates the little spat was probably distancing.

@zwet - what does that have to do with anything?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 am

NOW SHE"S TRYING TO APPEASE ME BY CALLING ME TOWN! DIESCUMDIE!
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 am

Post by sekinj »

my point exactly. zwet is playing his normal game.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 am

NONONO!!! *headdesk**facepalm*

Explode: sekinj
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:24 am

Vote:Sekinj

I'm satisfied with lynching sekinj now. Sekinj, I wanted to hear your reasons for your pairings. I just don't find them likely. Korts comes off town to me at the moment. Why aren't you voting Santos? It's pretty much between you two now and the fact that you haven't voted him despite suspicion makes me find the pairing more likely.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 am

Post by sekinj »

I would rather vote Korts because he is in both pairings that I suspect. However, I DO suspect Santos over you, Lynx, so I don't have a problem voting santos.

Vote: Santos
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Santos »

Lynx wrote:How in any way have I ignored Sekinj? Or Zwet for that matter? Lastly how is this WIFOM? You're making a lot of vague comments with nothing to back it up here.
1) Ignoring, IMO, is not humoring us with a vote on who you suspected. You were just simply waiting. I'm not sure how to read that as pro town when you certainly see her being scum at the end of this day; or me for that matter! Something is just ticking my scumdar about your hesitation :/
2) Zwet was ignored when everyone decided Phily was going to turn up scum. I even mentioned before I laid the hammer that we would definitely figure out who scum was Day 2 by finding out what Phily was.
3)'I won't vote just yet until I'm positive to avoid the chance of a scum doggy pile after my vote. ' I considered this WIFOM because you appear to be acting town instead of putting a vote on sekinj. If you were so convinced she was scum, then why wouldn't you just vote? Obviously, you're extremely skeptical, or in fact her partner trying to avoid voting her and seeing zwet and korts and myself pile right on.
Lynx wrote:Classifying my play as lurking is quite the stretch I think. It's even more of a reach to call half of the player's play in this game lurky. You think you and Korts have moved this game along all by yourself?
So your 1 post every now and then qualifies as participating actively? Its strange that you even agreed with me at one point during the game on Day 1. And zwet's 1 liners, and sekinj's blatant lurking isn't going to fall under that category of avoiding game play as much as possible? If that isn't true, then I am wrong, but its just what I've observed in this *corner* of the thread.
Lynx wrote:First off, why is Sekinj not going to attack me? Just because she hasn't yet doesn't mean she won't. Maybe she had no points to attack me with because I'm not scummy? How is Zwet avoiding any address towards myself?
When, at any time during this game, have they called you out on anything? When has ANYONE but myself done this? I re-read the thread and you seem entirely suspect! Its just what I've found as scummy.
Lynx wrote:You said early that I don't see Sekinj is scummy, but now you're saying I find her most scummy? Why this turnaround?
Why are we in Day 2 and you're not going after zwet now? I would like to know that actually.

I doubt you're going to be 'satisfied' with those responses. Why? Because the way I've viewed the game and how I've been observing your play, just indicates me that you're a very clever scum waiting idly by for a chance to strike.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 am

:-) Hey, you're right! This is definitely a sekinj/santos pairup. Korts, please hammer.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 am

Santos wrote:1) Ignoring, IMO, is not humoring us with a vote on who you suspected. You were just simply waiting. I'm not sure how to read that as pro town when you certainly see her being scum at the end of this day; or me for that matter! Something is just ticking my scumdar about your hesitation :/
I think then you have a very poor definition of ignoring. Just because I didn't vote immediately means nothing. I want to hear what the person I attack has to say before I lay down my vote. I may have been suspicious of Sekinj. However no suspicion I have is 100% accurate and of course I wasn't absolutely certain. Plus, I wanted to get a read on everybody before I applied it. My suspicion is always subject to change. And it's typical of my play if you look over it. I waited for you and Sekinj to respond before I finally put it down.
Santos wrote:2) Zwet was ignored when everyone decided Phily was going to turn up scum. I even mentioned before I laid the hammer that we would definitely figure out who scum was Day 2 by finding out what Phily was.
I never said Phily was going to turn up scum! You're applying the general consensus to me. I thought Zwet was the summier out of the two and made a post reflecting this. I did not ignore Zwet, but perhaps all of you did including yourself.
Santos wrote:3)'I won't vote just yet until I'm positive to avoid the chance of a scum doggy pile after my vote. ' I considered this WIFOM because you appear to be acting town instead of putting a vote on sekinj. If you were so convinced she was scum, then why wouldn't you just vote? Obviously, you're extremely skeptical, or in fact her partner trying to avoid voting her and seeing zwet and korts and myself pile right on.

This is not WIFOM first of all. Second of all, it's a basic fact that scum can pile on to win in a lynch or lose situation. Thats why you don't vote until you're absolutely positive. Korts even made a post saying "don't vote" because its common sense. You keep repeating that I was absolutely positive when I never even expressed such confidence. I was just leaning towards Sekinj she was most scummy after Day 1 I felt. Also, why would townies pile right on?
Santos wrote:So your 1 post every now and then qualifies as participating actively? Its strange that you even agreed with me at one point during the game on Day 1. And zwet's 1 liners, and sekinj's blatant lurking isn't going to fall under that category of avoiding game play as much as possible? If that isn't true, then I am wrong, but its just what I've observed in this *corner* of the thread.
I never said my play was lurking on Day 1. I definitely feel I've posted as much game material at least as you. Posts like I "touch myself to this thread" aren't exactly helping your case on this point day 1. If this is your opinion, then I can't really argue this one. But I still feel it's a stretch.
Santos wrote:When, at any time during this game, have they called you out on anything? When has ANYONE but myself done this? I re-read the thread and you seem entirely suspect! Its just what I've found as scummy
Just because no one has called me out on anything doesn't mean anything. Thats like a variation of the "too townie" attack. Maybe to you I seem suspect. Others don't have to agree with your points.
Zwet wrote:Why are we in Day 2 and you're not going after zwet now? I would like to know that actually.

I doubt you're going to be 'satisfied' with those responses. Why? Because the way I've viewed the game and how I've been observing your play, just indicates me that you're a very clever scum waiting idly by for a chance to strike
I'm not going after Zwet today because all my suspicion yesterday was based off Phily. Zwet was hardcore distancing from Phily. However, considering he came up town all those suspicions went out the window. I said both were a profitable lynch, and they were because they cleared each other respectively. This is why Zwet is town.

I am satisfied that you at least elaborated on your points. Though I find them poor and rather incriminating on your part.

I'm feeling more and more sure of this scum team.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 am

Oh and Santos it should be obvious to you if you're town that me and Zwet are both town. If we were scum we both could have switched our votes to you and hammered for a scum win.

There's also a possibility then that you and Zwet are scum together since he didn't hammer you. But I don't stake too much into that theory
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:18 am

Um... I didn't say that last quote, Lynx.
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 am

My bad it was about you so I instinctively put your name in it. It's from Santos like the rest of the quotes.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:20 am

I feel special...
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Korts »

Eh. All in, it seems.

unvote, vote: sekinj
scumchat never die
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am

I was town. Were you town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”