LesterGroans
LesterGroans
Goon
LesterGroans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by LesterGroans »

Sorry I was away, unexpected lack of internet, anyway...
Zach wrote:Lester, you are a replacement in this game.

Fair or not, what your predecessor has done in the game is relevant to you. You and Pitstop had the same role, thus if his actions indicate he was scum, by extension they indicate you are scum as well.

Don't expect me to drop this subject just because the actions were not done directly by you. I'm not interested in letting scum slip away just because they got replaced.
I don't expect you to not analyze pitstop's actions. Go for it. Just don't expect me to be able to answer for them, I can answer for mine only.
[b]"Let's get one thing straight, kid. The only reason you're still [i]conscious[/i] is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van."[/b]
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:09 am

Post by alexhans »

mmmm... Ash really hasn't posted any relevant thing after his vote to DDD. I don't know how to take it still.
I'm fed up with Zach and DDD's fight. I'm not getting anything from it and it DDD's case feels inadecuate for me.
DDD wrote: The cold arguments are contained in post 330. Zach addressed them, I countered by arguing against his rebuttals. My tone may seem harsh, but don't let that distract you from the facts I'm presenting.
DDD wrote: Going back to his cheerleading for an Amished lynch which was highly anti-town then and even more blatent in retrospect. The reasons for the attempted Amished lynch were basically manufactured reasons instead of legitimate one. He buddies with a townie or defends a scum buddy in Steph. And he's quite content to ride a lynch of a stupidly anti-town townie at two different points.
the thing is... I don't think the Cheerleading point is worth anything. The buddying is always a touchy and WIFOM-ish subject and I don't think his vote against Amished was manufactured because I suspected strongly of him at first. The fact that he is willing to lynch anti-town townies is something I don't like but that only regards playstyle.
Panzer is one of the scummiest players in my book, too jumpy, wishy-washy. But as he says, I don't want to lynch just for playstyle. I want to lynch scum. And I'm finding it hard to know wether he is scum or just different.
Ryan's post has been really rational and I like his thoughts.
Regarding Jazzmin I'm neutral. I don't like the way in wich 365 is presented... telling us what happened instead of quoting but she said it was taken from her game notes so she's excused.
Lester is another hard read for me. I had a bad feeling about Pitstop and now I'm wondering if lester is scum even though I haven't perceived any strong tell from him.

Alexhans wrote: You also voted right after DDD had and left Wall-e for the hammer.
Jazz wrote: Um, what? I put Wall-E at L-1 on March 30 because I believed him to be scum. He was subsequently unvoted by Panz on March 31, voted by Steph on April 1 (putting him at L-1), unvoted by Gateway and re-voted by Gateway on April 1 (putting him at L-1), and then Panz hammered him on April 2. So, I'm not sure that I understand your point here. Please explain.
Apparently, you're right. But my point was that you left him at L-1 and voted right after DDD had issued the L-2.
Panzer wrote: @Alexhans, Twice in post 346 you ignore my answer. Why should I give you answers if you're just going to ignore them? How did I rapidly switch votes, It was quite a few posts in between My vote switch. Ignoring answers to your questions and giving misleading information is pretty scummy. That's why you're on the top of my list right next to Lester.
Sorry if I'm being thick but I STILL can't see where I'm supposed to read the answers you gave to my questions. Can you quote them for me or something? Also... suddenly you have a reason for something I allegedly did after you stated I was scummy...How come you didn't say it before...? Or are you just manufacturing cases about anyone that attacks you?
Panzer wrote: Yes, only scum would try to pin me as scum or try to intentional deface my opinions by bringing up something I did in a newbie game for A) the good of the game and B) out of frustration because everyone wanted to sit around have their feeling shurt instead of catching scum.
*sigh*, I don't agree that self-hammering was good for the game but lets close that subject. I didn't say that because of that incident you were scum. I just wanted to make you concious that we deserved better and not that agressivenes and orders you seem to give everyone.
I find your style too randomly agressive attacking almost everyone that asks you a question... And what are those stupid phrases
Panzer wrote: And I want scum to be less obvious so it actually takes work to catch.
So you're sure who is scum??? No town is ever sure until someone flips his alignment when dead.
Panzer wrote: I'd be willing to bet that Alexhans is anti-town, and the more I bring him up the better a vote on him seems. I'll see what he has to say but if his next post is inadequate I will be voting him.
What do you mean by anti-town? That I'm scum or that I'm a anti-town townie? You really think I'm not doing anything positive for the town? So you're trying to threaten me in some kind of way with a vote if I don't behave like you want me to...? Are you gonna give better arguments than in Steph's or Lester's case?
Lester wrote: I don't expect you to not analyze pitstop's actions. Go for it. Just don't expect me to be able to answer for them, I can answer for mine only
At least tell us what do you think about his case on Steph.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't see how I'm wish-washy. It's quite obvious where my opinion comes. And I haven't "attacked" anyone I've defended myself against ryan steph and jazz. Also I've made a pretty clear case as to why I think you're scum. I was talking about your post 346. You ignore my reasoning that I gave PRIOR to your questions.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 am

Post by alexhans »

quote your reasoning please. I honestly don't know where you answer all the things you claim to have answered.
I'm back...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 am

Post by PJ. »

alexhans wrote:quote your reasoning please. I honestly don't know where you answer all the things you claim to have answered.
Why should I put in extra work because you are too dense to read YOUR OWN POST and get what I'm talkign about.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 am

Post by alexhans »

Where do YOU answer my questions before that post??? why should i look in my post for your answers? 346... where is it? There's nothing where I quoted you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 am

Post by PJ. »

2nd and third quote..
LesterGroans
LesterGroans
Goon
LesterGroans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 am

Post by LesterGroans »

Alexhans wrote:At least tell us what do you think about his case on Steph.
Well, in Post 63 he was stupidly defensive over an vote-prod for content, which I think made him try to force a case or something because he spirals out of control from there, singling in on one turn of phrase in a post. He's following the "scumhunting too hard" train of thought, which can be true if someone gets tunnel vision, but this was fairly close to RVS and I just don't understand his reasoning. Didn't seem anti-town and I don't see why he'd give off a scummy impression. So I dunno ... that's all I can really comment on Pitstop.
[b]"Let's get one thing straight, kid. The only reason you're still [i]conscious[/i] is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van."[/b]
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Panzerjager needs more votes here. He's obvscum.

Regards,
Jazz
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:03 am

Post by alexhans »

I think I'm gonna please Jazzmin here...

Panzer came in and his first game post
Panzer wrote:
Unvote: Vote:Steph
I'm with Amished on this one.
He accuses Steph of being scummy because of how he welcomed new players.
Panzer wrote: I don't like how Jazz tried to jump on that wagon when if she wasn't already on it Wall-E would have been lynched...but I totally agree that Steph was exetremely scummy with that welcome.
He hammers Wall-e without making a single statement or giving a single reason besides moving on.
Panzer wrote: We aren't getting much more info out of today and Wall-E seems to be the play ebcause of how scummy his early play was.
unvote:Vote:Wall-e
He didn't say anything else in day 1.
The next day he asks the mod:
Panzer wrote:
X: can you please put the votes in chronological order. So we know who piled on where.
He seems to be too lazy to read the game to find out this and is looking for a reason to accusse others.
Vote:Steph obviously.
The he votes for steph without giving any reasons and implying it is obvious.
Then
Panzer wrote: @Zach:*nod*

@Lester:
FoS:Lester
Why are so curious with what happened at night? Why are you asking me specifically about the night actions?
He nods Zach's response to a question asked to himself and Foses lester for scum-hunting. I'm willing to let this off my case because he argues it is part of his gameplay. We disagree but it may not be an indicative of scummyness.
However, note how he says "Why are you asking
me
specifically"... That may be viewed as a freudian slip from the guilty.
Panzer wrote: I did. Read Zach;s post in which i responded yes. Also, you're only analysing that there was a sk kill, and not who the kills were on. So that either means you don't finad the mafia kill interesting or you already know why the mafia killed who they killed. Both would lead to you know who the mafia killed and being in the mafia.
Acusses everyone that asks him questions.
Panzer wrote: Also the kills are the only thing new. The alignment reveals are as well. Why no comment on why they picked Gateway and Amished?
This isn't consistent with his alleged gameplay of not looking at night actions.
Panzer wrote: EBWOP: Also, It's not like we are at lylo so me being hasty to lynch isn't a tell.
This is the example of the persecuted. He is too eager to say that he isn't dropping scum tells.
Panzer wrote: Terribly scummy idea and only scum would benefit from doing such a thing.
This post is a response regarding 325 from lester but I don't find it scummy for the content but for the way in wich it quickly tries to pin another player as scum in such a matter of factly way when he had just expressed and idea.
The next post is the one where he claims to have answered all my questions...
my questions were(bolded ones are unanswered.):
Why can't lester investigate? Don't we all have to be curious?
Why is your vote on Steph obvious? Isn't it possible that Amished was killed to make Steph look scummy? Wouldn't it be a stupid move by Steph to kill Amished?
Panzer wrote: Also the kills are the only thing new. The alignment reveals are as well. Why no comment on why they picked Gateway and Amished?
Why do you think they picked them then? Any ideas?
and I gotta recognize I thought I had asked him a question in twilight wich in truth I didn't. I just quoted his null reason posts hammering Wall-e and pretended him to answer why he had done that. I would really like to know.
panzer wrote: OK Unvote:Vote:Lester and FoS:Everyone else who is speculating about night Night speculation IS ANTITOWN. It's given mafia info which gives them room to plan their next attack and depending on who says what they could very clearly pick a good nightkill. Who killed who DOESN"T matter cause unless the other killing party claims their kills we'll never know who the kills were.

@Ash, this game is about criticizing and judging other people. If you don't like it and you would rather just speculate please switch your hobby to meteorology.

Anyway, Lester is definently by far the scummiest and Alexhans is not far behind. This is due to so openly wanting to give the scum information about what the town thinks about their night actions which is terribly scummy and the only motivation I can see behind that is self-congratulations
I don't see answers here. But a sudden attack at me. I was investigating him so he felt the need to retaliate. His reasons are weak and the self congratulation thing just sucks.
Panzer wrote: @Alexhans, Twice in post 346 you ignore my answer. Why should I give you answers if you're just going to ignore them? How did I rapidly switch votes, It was quite a few posts in between My vote switch. Ignoring answers to your questions and giving misleading information is pretty scummy. That's why you're on the top of my list right next to Lester.
Apparently I'm Ignoring answers to my questions... I don't think so. And giving misleading information??? How? Notice how the scum list of panzer consists on the people that have questioned him first.
Panzer wrote: Yes, only scum would try to pin me as scum or try to intentional deface my opinions by bringing up something I did in a newbie game for A) the good of the game and B) out of frustration because everyone wanted to sit around have their feeling shurt instead of catching scum.
another certain case from Panzer, he is so sure. This time on me.
Panzer wrote: And I want scum to be less obvious so it actually takes work to catch. I'd be willing to bet that Alexhans is anti-town, and the more I bring him up the better a vote on him seems. I'll see what he has to say but if his next post is inadequate I will be voting him.
He actually gloats here. He knows who is scum... and tries to lay the terrain for a future vote.
SIDE NOTE: I wan't to hear from you at the end of the game Panzer. Let's see what you say then.
Panzer wrote: I'm talking about your post where you are pointing things out against me obviously. Stop being purposely dense. You said what I said about Lester was a stretch. That isn't true. Also you said scum push the no mod guessing games view. Not only is that not true, it isn't a tell. Many scum like to scumhunt to appear town. Does that make scumhunting anti-town?
This appears to be purposely confusing.
[quote="Panzer]
You're still being purposely dense. Quoting takes too damn long and everytime I do it, I risk losing my post. I've probably lost a couple hundred pages of posts due to quoting.
[/quote]
You can do what I do... use Notepad. It's really easy and there's no risk of loosing anything.
Panzer wrote: I don't see how I'm wish-washy. It's quite obvious where my opinion comes. And I haven't "attacked" anyone I've defended myself against ryan steph and jazz. Also I've made a pretty clear case as to why I think you're scum. I was talking about your post 346. You ignore my reasoning that I gave PRIOR to your questions.
You vote for Steph (obv), then after a quick exchange with lester you Fos and Vote him, then you say you're considering my vote because apparently im really anti-town. I don't see a pretty clear case against me... I see smoke.
Panzer wrote: Why should I put in extra work because you are too dense to read YOUR OWN POST and get what I'm talkign about.
Because if you were town you would try to make things clear.
Panzer wrote: 2nd and third quote..
I fail to see it as I've already stated here.

I think that everything that has comes down to this:
Vote Panzer

So...
@everyone: What do you think about my case on Panzer... Do you think is good? Do you think it's weak? Any comments on a given point?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm going to try to have another look at day 2 today.

Panzer is at lynch -1 now just so that everyone is straight on that.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Don't anyone hammer just yet, please. I need to re-read something and re-think something and I won't be able to get to it until late tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jazz
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Jazzmyn wrote:Panzerjager needs more votes here. He's obvscum.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn wrote:Don't anyone hammer just yet, please. I need to re-read something and re-think something and I won't be able to get to it until late tonight.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jazz
Back to my re-read.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:
LesterGroans wrote:So apparently there's a Serial Killer?
or maybe there is a vig... And he chose to shoot. Why the Amished kill? He had been in the spotlight with his scum-hunt too much and persecution of Steph.... 2 mafia night kills is not likely at all.
This portion of 329 gives me a really bad feeling about you.

You seem to indicate here that you know Amished wasn't the mafia kill.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:I think I'm gonna please Jazzmin here...
Don't like this comment either. I got the vibe you were going to vote before you even analyzed things...

Anyway, I'll address a few points in your case.
alexhans wrote: He hammers Wall-e without making a single statement or giving a single reason besides moving on.
Panzer wrote: We aren't getting much more info out of today and Wall-E seems to be the play ebcause of how scummy his early play was.
unvote:Vote:Wall-e
This is true

alexhans wrote:Then

@Lester:
Why are so curious with what happened at night? Why are you asking me specifically about the night actions?
He nods Zach's response to a question asked to himself and Foses lester for scum-hunting. I'm willing to let this off my case because he argues it is part of his gameplay. We disagree but it may not be an indicative of scummyness.
me
Except that Lester did specifically ask him what he thought about night actions.

Panzer wrote: EBWOP: Also, It's not like we are at lylo so me being hasty to lynch isn't a tell.
alexhans wrote:This is the example of the persecuted. He is too eager to say that he isn't dropping scum tells.
Yeah, I didn't care too much for that post.
alexhans wrote:So...
@everyone: What do you think about my case on Panzer... Do you think is good? Do you think it's weak? Any comments on a given point?
I'm not a big fan of the case. I see a few decent points, but I fail to see how Panzer is "obvscum."

I also made sure to note what you did with his response to Lester specifically questioning him and how it was some kind of Freudian slip of the guilty. He was wondering why Lester specifically asked him about night actions when Lester DID directly ask him about night actions. I don't see a slip as he could as town be wondering why Lester wants to know what he thinks about the night kills.

This is obvious at this point, but I'm not convinced. That comment I saw in my re-read of 329 actually has me wondering more about you at this point than Panzer.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by X »

Vote Count

Panzerjager
: (4) alexhans, Jazzmyn, ryan2754, Stephoscope
LesterGroans
: (2) Panzerjager, Zachrulez
Debonair Danny DiPietro
: (1) AshKetchummm
Zachrulez
: (1) Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting
: (1) LesterGroans

Vote Threshold
: 5

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Neutral
(would be worse if not for Easter)
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Re-read and re-think completed. All is well.

Carry on.

Regards,
Jazz
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

Panzerjager
: (4) alexhans, Jazzmyn, ryan2754, Stephoscope
LesterGroans
: (2) Panzerjager, Zachrulez
Debonair Danny DiPietro
: (1) AshKetchummm
Zachrulez
: (1) Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting
: (1) LesterGroans

Vote Threshold
: 5

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Neutral
(would be worse if not for vacations)

Prodding AshKetchummm.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 am

Post by alexhans »

Zachrulez wrote:
alexhans wrote:
or maybe there is a vig... And he chose to shoot. Why the Amished kill? He had been in the spotlight with his scum-hunt too much and persecution of Steph.... 2 mafia night kills is not likely at all.

No... I don't seem to indicate that. I'm just giving out the posible options. Don't manufacture a case against me.
Zachrulez wrote:
Don't like this comment either. I got the vibe you were going to vote before you even analyzed things...
I did this comment purposely for that reason. To see who would jump on me for nothing. Jazzmin said Panzer need more votes and I was about to post my vote on Panzer so I added that null comment to look for people who would try to make it look like a scum tell. Read my post. I definetly analized things.
Zachrulez wrote:

@Lester:
me
Except that Lester did specifically ask him what he thought about night actions.
So? What's the problem with that? I think Panzer's attitude is to be scared guilty.
Zachrulez wrote: I'm not a big fan of the case. I see a few decent points, but I fail to see how Panzer is "obvscum."
When did I say he was obv scum? I think he is very likely scum, therefore my vote.

Wow... So you are actually more suspicious of me than Panzer for my Jazz comment? lol. Does anyone else think that my comment is scummy?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

alexhans wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
alexhans wrote:

No... I don't seem to indicate that. I'm just giving out the posible options. Don't manufacture a case against me.
Giving out the possible options still doesn't explain why you asked about the Amished kill in the same breath as expressing the vig possibility as if Amished was the vig kill.

I'm not manufacturing a case against you, I'm pointing out what's there.
alexhans wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
I did this comment purposely for that reason. To see who would jump on me for nothing. Jazzmin said Panzer need more votes and I was about to post my vote on Panzer so I added that null comment to look for people who would try to make it look like a scum tell. Read my post. I definetly analized things.
Problem.
You say it's nothing, yet somehow know that people would jump on the comment. If it really WAS nothing, then there'd be no reason for this bad "trap."
alexhans wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:

@Lester:
me
So? What's the problem with that? I think Panzer's attitude is to be scared guilty.
The problem is that the action isn't as scummy as you're trying to say it is.
alexhans wrote:
Zachrulez wrote: I'm not a big fan of the case. I see a few decent points, but I fail to see how Panzer is "obvscum."
When did I say he was obv scum? I think he is very likely scum, therefore my vote.

Wow... So you are actually more suspicious of me than Panzer for my Jazz comment? lol. Does anyone else think that my comment is scummy?
Ok, Jazz says he's obvscum, you say he's likely scum. This is semantics.

Also, I bolded your final paragraph, which summed up my suspicions, yet ignored the most important reason why I had a bad feeling about you.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 am

Post by alexhans »

Zach wrote: Giving out the possible options still doesn't explain why you asked about the Amished kill in the same breath as expressing the vig possibility as if Amished was the vig kill.
I never said Amished was the vig kill. I only said that he isn't necessarily the mafia kill as Panzer seemed to imply with his vote on Steph and its obviousness.
Zach wrote: You say it's nothing, yet somehow know that people would jump on the comment. If it really WAS nothing, then there'd be no reason for this bad "trap."
regarding the comment: I wrote it as a little, unnecesary thing. So it is nothing important. At first I thought I would better remove it because someone might try to make it look like something else but then I decided to leave it for that same exact reason.
Zach wrote: Ok, Jazz says he's obvscum, you say he's likely scum. This is semantics.

Also, I bolded your final paragraph, which summed up my suspicions, yet ignored the most important reason why I had a bad feeling about you.
No... There's a huge difference between obv and likely. I'm town. I don't know exactly if someone is scum but I can be pretty sure that my guess is correct.

regarding the slip... I think you're just misinterpreting everything I say. I think I'm right regarding that slip. You've stated your opinions wich I don't agree at all. I can't do anything else.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I don't know what to make about this recent Zach/alexhans back-and-forth. On one hand, I do see why the wording of alexhans' one statement would cause Zach to become suspicious upon his re-read. On the other hand, I think there is sooo much more damning evidence on Panzerjager (a player who alexhans happens to have his vote on.)
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Siimple: Zach/Panzer scumbuddies.

Regards,
Jazz
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Jazzmyn wrote:Siimple: Zach/Panzer scumbuddies.

Regards,
Jazz
:roll:

Yeah, because mafia is as simple as one scum player defending the other 100% of the time they are attacked.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”