Mini 775 - Hammersmouth Is Under Attack! (Game over)

Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Wulfy »

Vote Percy

*Growls*
w:l:d
2:3:0
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kabenon007 wrote:
Unvote, vote: Percy

Diescumdie.
You're mafia in my book.
Unvote; Vote kabnenon007

This is purely wagon based and holds absolutely no reasoning of your own or even the VAGUEST attempts at a case. *Stradles you, holding your neck in my maw*

QUICK! GIVE ME THE COMMAND AND I'LL KILL HIM!
kirroha wrote:
Pablo wrote:How can you have hard feelings on people this early in the game? Inside information?
I meant that if I were in such a situation I would do that too, by accident, but that could be because I am rather absent-minded. Anyway, doubt on Percy has kind of regained for me, since he said:
Percy wrote:You can do better than that, buddy. Some reason flashed through your brain when you were working your fingers around that keyboard of yours. Care to enlighten us?

Unvote
Vote: Pablo Molinero
Percy, I sort of defended you a bit since I didn't believe that you were the mafia, but this post you made made me think twice. Are you buddying up to me, by voting for the person who showed some suspicion at me? It's a pretty anti-town action, and you didn't give any case on Pablo before voting for him. I change my mind.

Unvote

Vote: Percy
*Barks angrily*

How is it a good idea to let your emotions cloud your judgment (which is flawed) and place someone this close to a lynch when a pure bandwagon vote was just placed on him? The bandwagon is automatically scummier since town would NEVER rush to lynch someone. AND, judging from the list, it appears to me that the mafia is big, bad, and powerful. Be more careful next time.

Against your argument: You clearly didn't read carefully.

First: Pablo didn't really express any kind of quality suspicion against you.

Second: Percy didn't buddy up to you by defending you. He voted Pablo to maintain the RVS, which, incidently, Pablo claims we were out of. If anything, Percy was defending the Psycho, who placed the fourth vote on Percy. (This is a slightly more logical, though still reaching, conclusion.)

*Kicks you with my paws since someone else is in my maw)
And third: You never really explain how this particular kind of buddying is scummy... a vote on page 2 doesn't always (if ever?) express sincere opinion of suspicion agaisnt the player being voted for.

FoS: Kirr
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Wulfy »

CJMiller wrote:The question at the front of my mind: Who's tying Percy's noose?
*Releases kabe, strolls over, bites your hand, returns to holding down kabe*
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kirroha wrote:
Wulfy wrote:How is it a good idea to let your emotions cloud your judgment (which is flawed) and place someone this close to a lynch when a pure bandwagon vote was just placed on him? The bandwagon is automatically scummier since town would NEVER rush to lynch someone. AND, judging from the list, it appears to me that the mafia is big, bad, and powerful. Be more careful next time.
I am not rushing a lynch. I am merely trying to put more pressure on Percy to see if he would actually react differently. When people are pressured, they would tend to give out scummish signals or pro-town signals depending on their alignment. In another game I played (now over) I refrained from pressuring somebody and got accused because of that, since they started thinking that the person I refused to pressure because he's already at L-2 was my scumbuddy.
I can wholeheartedly contend that everyone who thought you were a scumbuddy for not wanting to put more pressure at L-2 is a complete and total idiot. I will personally go up them, hike my leg and pee on them.
kabenon007 wrote:Wagons are used to lynch. Getting on them serves the town. I jumped on as vote four. If you're going to get pissed at someone for a wagon, go after the ones who put him at -2 and -1. I jumped on because I believed at that moment that Percy was the scummiest, therefore my vote would rest with him. I witheld my reasons for reactions, which I got.
By the book, vote four and vote five are the scummiest votes next to the delayed hammer.

Psycho: You didn't unvote because you...nope, don't follow.

@artem:
*growls angrily*
I don't care if its cute now...
*kills the fucking cat*
You're a complete idiot. You do realize this game is open thus making you far more valuable to just shut the hell up and say nothing?

Semioldguy is right by the book, and you failure to recognize ninja just proves:

1. You're town almost irrefutably
2. You're an idiot. Almost irrefutably. [/sarcasm]

I enjoy that attack on kabenon007. It makes me happy since I was able to play lassie with it.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Artem wrote:@Kirr:

Can you please answer my question?

----------------------------
@Wulfy
Wulfy wrote: @artem:
*growls angrily*
I don't care if its cute now...
*kills the fucking cat*
You're a complete idiot. You do realize this game is open thus making you far more valuable to just
shut the hell up and say nothing?

Semioldguy is right by the book, and you failure to recognize ninja just proves:

1. You're town almost irrefutably
2. You're an idiot. Almost irrefutably. [/sarcasm]
You've obviously made your point with the emotes, the name-calling and a complete lack of content in the entire paragraph. [/sarcasm]

You're welcome to try again and explain why you think I should not have claimed. Until then, I stand by my reasoning.

In bold is your claim, stupid. <--Why? Because Argumentum ad hominem is fun! Although, actually having a point goes against the "sole basis of an argument" part, but whatever. The ad hom claim is thrown around a bit lately...

@Kabe: I was first (I believe) in saying your bandwagon is scummy.
Farkshinsoup wrote:Kirroha, when you quote, could you please quote with a name? It's very hard to keep track of who you're responding to, especially because your posts contain a lot of quotes.
Wulfy wrote:
kabenon007 wrote:
Unvote, vote: Percy

Diescumdie.
You're mafia in my book.
Unvote; Vote kabnenon007

This is purely wagon based and holds absolutely no reasoning of your own or even the VAGUEST attempts at a case. *Stradles you, holding your neck in my maw*

QUICK! GIVE ME THE COMMAND AND I'LL KILL HIM!
Do you still feel this certain about Kabenon's guilt? If so, why?
He brushes off all assaults in his last post and I don't think a townie should ever make the above post that he made. So, yes, I still feel this strongly about him.

In regards to kirroha, first you post this:
wulfy wrote: How is it a good idea to let your emotions cloud your judgment (which is flawed) and place someone this close to a lynch when a pure bandwagon vote was just placed on him? The bandwagon is automatically scummier since town would NEVER rush to lynch someone. AND, judging from the list, it appears to me that the mafia is big, bad, and powerful. Be more careful next time.

{some other stuff you posted}

FoS: Kirr
In your next post, after she's caught some heat from the town, you change your mind:
Wulfy wrote: I can wholeheartedly contend that everyone who thought you were a scumbuddy for not wanting to put more pressure at L-2 is a complete and total idiot. I will personally go up them, hike my leg and pee on them.
Please help me out here. Who, exactly, thought she was a scumbuddy of Percy's for not wanting to put him at L-2. Who accused her of that? I think I missed that. (Not being sarcastic - if it's there, please point it out)[/quote]

You're stupid. Read the conversation in context and you'd realize that Kirr provided the defense that she felt a need to pressure percy and vote him (despite being L-2) because in another game the town suspected her for NOT pressuring someone (further) just because the person was at L-2. I am speaking of the people in another game. My mind, therefore, didn't alter in the slightest.

Kabe's post directly above this one doesn't really change my opinion much, but I suppose I'm just stubborn.

Also, I keep up the role play until asked to stop, so I'll stop roleplayng from this point on.

This point-------> .
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kirroha wrote:Oh and also: I think it's weird why all the suspicions fell onto me just because of one single reason: I suspected Percy of buddying. That has long since been cleared in an earlier post, so please review it.
It hasn't been cleared. You explained the reasoning, but the scumminess of that aggression still exists and will continue to be a fact to reflect on later. You essentially did it to avoid a suspicion you received for doing the opposite in another game. This is more scum though process than town, as town would be more inclined to stick to their principles and view points where as scum would be more likely to do whatever they think is most town like.

Artem, to reiterate: I don't personally like kabe's own defense too much. Honestly, nothing can really defend the type of "diescumdie" post he made, and it makes me want him to be lynched very badly. So, I'd be inclined to defense kirr in her view of "You're scum. Prove otherwise." However, I would take the different approach of attacking Kabe, and after he's done enough to relieve my vote, I would probably watch him far more closely than others. (So, yes, I have already decided who I am watching closely and at what point their play meets the townieness level to be relieved of hawk like-unseen pressure.)
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Wulfy wrote:u to stop the flavour, just to add more content.
Wulfy wrote:You're stupid. Read the conversation in context and you'd realize that Kirr provided the defense that she felt a need to pressure percy and vote him (despite being L-2) because in another game the town suspected her for NOT pressuring someone (further) just because the person was at L-2. I am speaking of the people in another game. My mind, therefore, didn't alter in the slightest.
Yes, thanks for this spirited defense, except that Semioldguy already pointed this out to me in his post 101, and I admitted that I had screwed it up in my post 104. Both posts were further up on Page 5, the same page that you posted this on. In fact, it's why I unvoted you.

Did you not see those posts? Or is this a content-free post, taking up space, trying to look aggressive and pro-town?
You're stupid, again, to have not yet realized that I type up a response as I read, thus the above is my immediate reaction. This is why I *hate* people defending me, but putting that aside.

I think the CJ thing, while true he has done little, is just a bunch of smoke. Assuming the all against CJ are town for this statement: I'll let the rest of the town worry about CJ, I'm sniffing somewhere else.

I take that back. Despite four votes against him, he blatantly ignores the accusations and bandwagons.
FoS CJ

Kabe's You may be on to something or Kirr could be a scatter brain. Both could be concluded from your deduction.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kabenon007 wrote:
Wulfy wrote:Honestly, nothing can really defend the type of "diescumdie" post he made, and it makes me want him to be lynched very badly. So, I'd be inclined to defense kirr in her view of "You're scum. Prove otherwise."
Isn't a "You're scum. Prove otherwise" post equivalent to a "Diescumdie" post? Both say about the same thing. Why do you believe her and not me?

Second, if nothing can defend against that post, then all that does is show me that your tunnelvisioned on me, not willing to listen to what I've got to say. If nothing can defend it, then you're being too closed-minded.
You clearly don't read whole posts. Otherwise, you'd realize I apply the same principle to everyone. I'm voting you because you haven't done anything to show how town you are. (ie, scum hunting) I feel as though many people, some of whom are probably scum, just decided to land on CJ who, although obscenely anti town, hasn't techinically done anything scummy. Has he been...anti town? Yeah... lazy townie possible? Definitely. Scummy?

ehh.... not really. By the book, wagon hopping for the sake of wagon hopping is scummy. And I understand that, as a prime suspect/ the current 3 town favorite, it can be difficult, but if you were to dig through the game and show significant, REAL scum hunting effort, your towniness will be picked up on, and I will naturally remove my vote. Suspicion of you, like it has on Kirr, will be with me until your dead, the game is over, or you are proven town enough (of 50% town, let's say) that I can give you the same cursory glance as everyone else.

Also, I don't quite believe Kirr other than I know townies who would act as the meta she semi presented would suggest, and I read here as a helpless townie/coniving scum. Just because I don't explicitly say I am watching a person doesn't mean I'm not. Besides, do you think you two (and CJ) are my only suspects?

Rule #3 of gaming: Hold you trump card till it can be the last play made.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Wulfy »

semioldguy wrote:
Wulfy wrote:This is why I *hate* people defending me, but putting that aside.
Just to clarify I wasn't so much defending you as making a correction to what I saw as a mistake by another player, he clearly just missed something. I figure that by trying to set him straight sooner he would get his focus off of something meaningless and back to more important things. I can't know how long it would be for you to come and correct him and I feel that correcting people in cases where it is almost certain where something went wrong it is better to do it sooner rather than later.
Granted, but I post approximately once a day. Now you know.
iamausername wrote:
kirroha wrote:That's a WIFOM. He jumped on a wagon without thinking of the consequences.
I doubt it. Jumping on the first wagon you see without thinking and hoping for the best would be incredibly short-sighted scum play. Even on the off chance that no one noticed it at the time, and it lead to a town lynch on that day, it would certainly get him in trouble before the end of the game. kabenon's been on the site for 2 years, I'm pretty sure he has enouh experience to know what a stupid plan that would be.

I certainly think it's possible that kabenon is scum, but I think whatever his alignment, he definitely did think about the consequences of his Percy vote.
WIFOM defense to a WIFOm accusation? That's kind of new.
iamausername wrote:
Wulfy wrote:I feel as though many people, some of whom are probably scum, just decided to land on CJ who, although obscenely anti town, hasn't techinically done anything scummy. Has he been...anti town? Yeah... lazy townie possible? Definitely. Scummy?

ehh.... not really. By the book, wagon hopping for the sake of wagon hopping is scummy.
And what do you call that kirroha vote CJ just made, if not wagon hopping for the sake of wagon hopping?
Considering you vote CJ later in this post, this screams irony. If Kirr is scum, then you realize CJ isn't scum. HOWEVER, while questioning Kirr's "wagon hopping" vote, you...vote...CJ... this is contradictory.

Unvote; Vote: iamausername

My scum list now has two people.

@the duck's hypothetical: Let him live. 100% confirmed townies can never be lynched. This goes against every principal of the game, really.

@Sotty: Townie's shouldn't make blantant wagon hopping, ever. Granted, Zwet does this, however, it is his play style. Kabe has, by his responses, proven to be sentient. Therefore, he should never make this type of post. It screams of distracting scum to me. Still, I am moving on to iam, cause I don't like the above...at all.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Wulfy »

Sotty7 wrote:
Wulfy Post 185 wrote:

Iaaun and kabe?

What do you think about kirr and CJ?
Iaaun-Actually, not on my scum list.

Kabe-On my probably scum list

Kirr-If I view her with the same eyes I'd give zwetchenwasser stupidity, she looks like dumb townie...

CJ-Looks like an idiot. Not particularly either alignment, just an idiot.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Wulfy »

WBWOP:
iamausername wrote:
Wulfy wrote:
iamausername wrote:I doubt it. Jumping on the first wagon you see without thinking and hoping for the best would be incredibly short-sighted scum play. Even on the off chance that no one noticed it at the time, and it lead to a town lynch on that day, it would certainly get him in trouble before the end of the game. kabenon's been on the site for 2 years, I'm pretty sure he has enouh experience to know what a stupid plan that would be.

I certainly think it's possible that kabenon is scum, but I think whatever his alignment, he definitely did think about the consequences of his Percy vote.
WIFOM defense to a WIFOm accusation? That's kind of new.
No, it's not WIFOM to say that kabenon is smart enough to think about the consequences of his actions. If I was saying that this proves that he is town, that would be WIFOM. But see the last sentence.
However, WIFOM=circular reasoning. You assume that because he is experienced, he would know the consequences of his actions, and used this as a defense to his play. When called out, you provide the same wifom again. Well, by your reasoning, older players can go through day 1 blind and there actions shouldn't be considered scummy since they're old enough to not do scummy things as scum. This is wifom and stupid.

On the CJ vote thing: Ah, granted. I was an idiot. Completely misread.

Kabe's 192 is interesting. I'll reread it more closely later, but I have things to do right now...
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Wulfy »

semioldguy wrote:
Wulfy Post 195 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Wulfy Post 185 wrote:

Iaaun and kabe?

What do you think about kirr and CJ?
Iaaun-Actually, not on my scum list.

Kabe-On my probably scum list

Kirr-If I view her with the same eyes I'd give zwetchenwasser stupidity, she looks like dumb townie...

CJ-Looks like an idiot. Not particularly either alignment, just an idiot.
Then who is the second person on your scumlist?

Why are you voting for a player who is not on your scum list? Especially since your previous vote was on someone who is on your scum list.
IAAUN is on the fence like the rest of you. If voted only for people on my scum list, I wouldn't have the opportunity for good old fashion day 1 reactions. As of right now, I'm not going to explain who is on #2 on my scum list because, to be completely honest, it is a HUGE reach. So, I'm just leaving the person there until I get a chance to better review it (with a little hindsight day 2, hopefully.) Right now, I'm going to review Kabe's post (after responding to newer stuff).

Kirr has just made me very angry by claiming... at the same time, I am now putting her on my: probably should lynch list....

No, better than that: Kirroha's replacement should shoot herself. That is the one surefire way of proving her innocent. On the other hand, we could use her to shoot CJ and then have Kirr shoot herself night 2. In any case, I do believe that either of the above is a better course of action than Kirr's lynch. Although, that is just my opinion. (I prefer her to shoot herself tonight.)

Kabe's post that I said was interesting earlier:

I would like to say that the first part of the post really wowed me, felt genuine, and was really well put together for the most part...until...
kabenon007 wrote: I've got three people who I am watching, all of which are people who attacked me. Can I help that? Why would I start interrogating people if I don't see a reason to interrogate? I saw inconsistencies and scumtells in kirroha and Miller, and I'm watching Wulfy. Also, I don't think your scum, even though you're attacking me. If what you're saying is true, that I only find scum on those who attack me, then wouldn't I be suspicious of you as well? And _over9000 as well? Granted, I don't think his post was as attacking as yours, but still.
*licks* It's nice you'd watch the sexeh wulfeh, but beside the point.

Here's the issue: I accuse you of not scum hunting. You say you have been scum hunting, but you really haven't.

Kabe: Vote Percy (I think?), diescumdie

Wulfy: Kabe's post is scummy. Wagon hopping, no reason.

Kabe: No, its not. "Wagons are used to lynch. Getting on them serves town." "I believed [...]Percy was the scummiest."

Wulfy: Hm...well, votes 4 and 5 are the scummiest. So, your vote is still scummy.?!
*NOTE: Failed to mention his defense is crap in this post, but oh well.

Kabe: After the fact, he tries to build a case against Percy. He then UNVOTES. (Just noting this is scummy. This is not really in our discussion directly.)

Kabe: Until you come up with your own opinion all you receive from me is "..."

Wulfy:The above post doesn't change my opinion.
...I was the first to say your bandwagon is scummy.

Kabe: Case against Kirr.

Wulfy: Or...it could just conclude she's a scatterbrain, not necessarily scum.

Kabe: Isn't Kirr's "You're scum. Prove otherwise" [as bad as] "Diescumdie?" They say the same thing.

Wulfy:... No, solely because you wagon hopped for wagon hopping. Additionally, I never said that I cleared Kirr, just suspect her less than you."

Kabe:

"And this only confirms my suspicions of you, kirroha. First you attack me. Then, after attacking me again, you say I made some "good defense points." Not that you were more suspicious of CJ. That I made some good defense points. That to me says, "Good job, you defended yourself well, my suspicion of you has gone down." Which was odd to say the least because it certainly didn't look like you thought I'd made good defense points. In fact, it looked like you were just trying to get off me and go for an easier target in CJ."

NOTE: I didn't respond to this... However, this looks really scummy, stupid, and a bit like reaching.

This bring us to the giant Kabe post I attacked above.

So:
Unvote; Vote Kabenon

What was that again? Oh yes:
"Diescumdie"
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Wulfy »

_over9000 wrote:I've been overwhelmed by homework this weekend, so I don't have anywhere near enough time to type out a full analysis. However, I have one major question:

Wulfy, why are all of your votes on people nobody else is voting for?
This is irrelevant, but I'd imagine is either because people haven't been in thread or disagree with me.
semioldguy wrote:
Wulfy Post 208 wrote:As of right now, I'm not going to explain who is on #2 on my scum list because, to be completely honest, it is a HUGE reach. So, I'm just leaving the person there until I get a chance to better review it (with a little hindsight day 2, hopefully.)
I don't like this. You are hiding information that could be helpful to the town based off the hope that you make it to day two. A town aligned player shouldn't withhold opinions at the end of the day because he thinks he will make it through the night, because we don't have control over whether or not we will make it to the next day. I'm not saying that I think you should reveal it now if you don't think it advantageous, but to say you are waiting until day two is just bad in my opinion.
Actually, telling you would just make me look stupid. And I'm not going to wait till day 2. In fact, I probably won't mention it as it gets dumber and dumber as the player posts. It isn't anti town to hold back useless information, and mostly irrelevant since its turned out to be complete garbage anyway.

Kabe: You have done things that are town, but the vast majority of your play seems scummy to me. As for your "analytical posts," well...they arn't that good. So, I'm irrelevant.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kabenon007 wrote:
Wulfy wrote:Actually, telling you would just make me look stupid. And I'm not going to wait till day 2. In fact, I probably won't mention it as it gets dumber and dumber as the player posts. It isn't anti town to hold back useless information, and mostly irrelevant since its turned out to be complete garbage anyway.
So, in the five posts between the time when you said you weren't going to explain who was #2, and this post, the reasons for you suspecting that person lessened. I'd be willing to believe that if one person had posted twice or something like that, giving reason for the decrease in suspicion. But perhaps I'm looking to much into that part.
No, I was in the process of looking over that person's post and realized I just misread the post that made me curious. It all matched up with the conversation, so I let it drop.
kabenon007 wrote:
Wulfy wrote:You have done things that are town, but the vast majority of your play seems scummy to me. As for your "analytical posts," well...they arn't that good. So, I'm irrelevant.
Whether or not you think they are "good" the fact is that I made them, they count as scumhunting, but you are just trying to discredit them by calling them irrelevant rather than accept a small defeat, which is what I assume you meant in that last sentence but instead came up with the hilarious typo "I'm irrelevant."
Oh? Is that not clear? I actually meant "I'm irrelevant [to you]." So, I didn't complete my thought since it is equivalent to arguing with a brick wall. You "don't care" so I'm not going to put forth much more effort in explaining myself to you. I'll watch you and still consider you, but I'm not going to defend my accusation of you TO you anymore.
kabenon007 wrote: Regardless of whether they are good or not, you said I did not scumhunting. I bring to the table elements of my scumhunting, and you say "They don't count because they aren't good." Which is bologna. Scumhunting is scumhunting, especially in this case because you were saying I wasn't doing any period.
Attacking those who attack you does not equal scum hunting. That equals losing your calm. First rule of gaming: No matter the circumstance, always act like your winning. Stay calm, be focused.

Semi: It is probably best to just assume I never had a second guy. It would be easier (not to explain away, but just because I had rather not have another "wow, I misread. Stupid me." moment. The good news is that I've learned not to say everything that comes to mind... but it did slip through with mentioning my scum list. I'll get better though!
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kabenon007 wrote:Ok, I didn't get that that was what you wanted. I thought you were going along the more Wulfy line of, "I don't see your valuable information, please quote all of it for me." I can do what you ask, although there isn't much, because as I am pretty sure I said, most of the information gathered Day 1 becomes useful Day 2 once one or more corpses have been identified and roles disclosed.

When I jumped on your wagon, the biggest thing I was looking for: people who would jump on my wagon after someone else got the ball rolling on me.

That reason is the reason I suspected Pablo, _over9000, and kirroha. Wulfy got the wagon going, and though I hated his playstyle, it wasn't the kind of reaction I was looking for and therefore didn't pursue. Pablo then voted for me, followed by kirroha, followed by _over9000. I bantered back and forth with Pablo and over9000 and liked what I got out our discussions, found them to be more town than kirroha, especially because she first jumped on Percy first, after I made my "Diescumdie" post, before jumping to me. If she were so suspicious of that, as she claims in her attacks on me when she votes, why did she vote Percy first, and then only once it became "acceptable" to jump on my wagon did she make her attack against me?

And the whole "Diescumdie" thing? I just like saying it, it makes the post seem heavier, and therefore it would (hopefully) garner more reactions. "Go wagon go" is also a favorite of mine. I knew it was a risky plan going into it, but it does do so much for the town. Look at all the discussion that's come out of it.
Now you make a decent defense. *Rolls eyes* You couldn't just defelct me temporarily to keep momentum and argue your case (You did) and reveal it once you thought you caught scum? If this was a gambit, it wasn't very good or strong.
semioldguy wrote:I don't think kirroha (or her replacement) should shoot herself.
I disagree, except under light of a potential mafia doctor. Due to that possibility (and strictly that possibility), I think shooting herself is a bad idea.

@Sotty: You have a point against farkin. After I gain a chance to reread him, I may switch my vote since the gambler actually made sense in his last post (to someone else, not necessarily farkin. But I do think that his deflection with a loaded question accusation was false).

Side note: I know that IAAUN vote weird. If it wasn't the reactions wouldn't have been helpful, now would it? Also, I will never pressure vote anyone beyond L-4 unless there is a legitimate case and I want a claim. As for reactions: I mix this kind of vote in with serious and randomly admit it to be a reaction depending on if I think it is relevant information.

@_Over9000: I really don't like you. You seem awfully scummy to me at the moment. And I know you have "reasons," but we are playing a game where the bad guys lie.

I like CJMiller less and less. <---Side Note.

Kirr <---Shouldn't be lynched. Mafia will definitely take care of the Vig/SK because both are very dangerous to them. Therefore, I feel no reason to worry about Kirr yet. Still, more thought on this is needed before we dedicate ourselves to any particular move.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Wulfy »

semioldguy wrote:kirroha has asked for replacement due to vacation/parents/time issues saying that she won't be able to post. She is in at least two other games currently with no mention of her vacation and no replacement requests there. She has even posted in one of those games within the last six hours and at multiple different times of day over the past three days and it appears that she intends on being active there.

I am going to go with "Lynch all Liars" and say we should get rid of her today.
You win the day.

Unvote; Vote Kirr
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Technically, a hammer ends day even if an unvote happens after hammer. So, we're technically in twilight now and the "day" is over.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Wulfy »

The sad part is that Kirr voted fourth on CJ yesterday. Odds CJ is scum is virtually zero in my book, and would have meritted my vote today. Odds for final vote count:

There was 1-2 scum on Kirr (the lynch)

1 scum on CJ

1 scum not voting.

Artem isn't definite scum, but is much higher. I am pseudo clearing the CJ lynch since I think scum would have attempted to avoid voting with Kirr who was an obvious lynch by vote 2-3. Therefore, Scum would have joined the Kirr wagon early.

Kabe-Sotty, highly suspicious.
CJ Voters-seconday
Artem-tertiary
User-9000-Last suspicious.

Vote: Sotty7

Basic vote analysis.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Wulfy »

kabenon007 wrote:=@Wulfy real quick because I just saw it... you say Artem is not definite scum but is much higher, but you've only got him at your third level of suspicion, which puts only two people below him, IAAUN and over9000. That's not "much higher." Care to comment?
Everyone is "much higher." This should be logically deduced from the fact Artem isn't the highest, but whatever.

I am maintaining my vote on Sotty due to his reaction of my vote analysis. It wasn't inherently scummy, but it failed to scream town. Therefore, I've decided to keep it there until something scummy happens again.

And there it is now! 9000's post is a giant heap of delicious scummy omgus!

*Bites*
Vote 9000

Percy's last post looks like scum just hunting for anyone to attack to make up for the fallen comrade. Needs thought.

Also, what proves I didn't read the thread? Because I agreed with the old man's insight? That's a leap in logic.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Wulfy »

Percy wrote: @Wulfy: I can't prove that you didn't read the thread. That's ridiculous, and not what I was trying to do. However, your votepost seemed to reverse your earlier position without stating why (beyond the quoted paragraph), and ignored the discussion that was going on about how best to proceed. It certainly seems to me like you read semioldguy's post, then voted without reading the rest of the discussion. If you read those posts, you obviously thought they had no merit, and weren't worthy of even a passing mention.
Semioldguy's post had the most merit. It wasn't worth mentioning anything beyond that. I play by following Wulfy-Logic. Eg, it is logical to me, though possibly refutable.

Username: Attacking 9000 for using the term "the town" is ridiculous.

Artem: You can't really control how I play the game. However, I am interested, are you genuinely concerned that Sotty will be lynched at L-4? With a Godfather dead? Despite the fact his character has shown virtually zero threat to the mafia? (Sotty, this isn't to say you weren't trying, but the person you replaced was generally absent day 1, and thus, you haven't done too much yet...Except be a little crazy and controlling.)
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Wulfy »

iamausername wrote:
Wulfy wrote:Username: Attacking 9000 for using the term "the town" is ridiculous.
I know, that's sort of the whole point. Over9000 attacked Percy for using the term "the town", which is demonstrably ridiculous, since he did the same thing himself twice in the very post where he made that attack on Percy.
Ah, I'm sorry. I see your progression now. I read it while responding to someone else, so I didn't look at it very closely.

At Sotty: most of the things stated were about the person you replaced...so no stretchiness.

Also, I voted you off of basic vote analysis. My point is, why is artem freaking out and voting me over it? How is my action scummy? Why is he so freaked out over you.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Farkshinsoup wrote:
Wulfy wrote:Also, I voted you off of basic vote analysis. My point is, why is artem freaking out and voting me over it? How is my action scummy?
Maybe because your "vote analysis" is crap?
Yeah, and my post essentially sums up that idea. Which is why Artem's paranoia strikes me as strange. Still, I'm going to skip over this. I like the Percy attacking everyone theory better. Also, I'm somewhat wondering if our view on 9000 is skewed. We have time, so I'm headed down a different venue:

Unvote, vote percy

I believe Kirr went out of her way to protect you is also a fairly valid argument.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Wulfy »

I apologize Percy, I was an idiot. Thought "attack," typed "defend." Very stupid, but at least you figured it out.

Also, Percy, I believe someone else originated a theory that you were attacking several people, so a vote for erroneous/off the wall reasons is much better for a reaction than a regular vote with a logical case. Logical cases have the weakness of being logically countered. Off the wall doesn't.

Also, I disagree with the CJMillar attack solely on the basis that he didn't need to vote Kirr yesterday, but he did. He also did it for stupid reasons and in scummy fashion, but his motives appear not to be scum driven. I see no reason to vote him out of the game on a policy lynched when more could be game by the lynching of a more active player who seems to have a slight scum intention or via use of the Godfather flip yesterday. I truly think CJ is the wrong venue, but he isn't a terrible lynch. Just not the best play. I'm thinking though...
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #22) » Fri May 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Wulfy »

I would like to note I'm a genius, and when I say kill someone, I'm probably right. Look how scummy Sotty was!

Kidding aside, lynching CJ was stupid. Pure and simple stupidity.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #23) » Fri May 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Actually CJ, that's not the reason lynching you was bad. Lynching you was bad because there was no case.

"Oh look, CJ's an amateur, lynch him!"

That was the translated argument, which is stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”