Mini 775 - Hammersmouth Is Under Attack! (Game over)

Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Mini 775 - Hammersmouth Is Under Attack! (Game over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Tarballs »

For decades, the town of Hammersmouth had lived happily in peace, in isolation. But on one fateful Sunday everything changed; people started to die, houses were burnt, gunshots could be heard everywhere. Now, several days after the invasion started, there are only 12 people alive in the town. The time has come for the town of Hammersmouth to take it's last stand. The criminals must be stopped, and there is only one method to do that: start lynching all the suspicious people, one at a time.

Alive (2/12)

Pablo Molinero,
Mafia Roleblocker
, survived.

Sotty7
PsychoSniper
Mafia Ninja
, survived.

Dead (10/12)

kirroha,
Mafia Godfather
, lynched Day 1.

semioldguy,
Vanilla Townie
, shot Night 1.

CJMiller,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2.

Wulfy,
Vanilla Townie
, shot Night 2.

kabenon007,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 3.

Artem,
Self-Watcher
, shot Night 3.

Farkshinsoup,
Gunsmith
, lynched Day 4.

iamausername,
Jailkeeper
, shot Night 4.

Percy,
Bulletsmith
, endgamed.

Xtoxm
_over9000
Weak Tracker
, endgamed.
Last edited by Tarballs on Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Tarballs »

Rules:

This is a game. Don't take it too personally, remember to have fun, respect the other players and play to win.
Do not talk about this game outside the thread, unless your role PM allows you to do so.
Do not quote your role PM or any other PM's sent by me.
Do not edit or delete your own or anyone else's posts.
Do not use tiny font or otherwise hard-to-read text.
Do not post any pictures or anything that could be used as a secret code in the thread.
Do not use
blue color
, because it's mine.
If you have something to ask from me, you can either ask it in-thread, in which case I will answer it in-thread, or by PM, in which case I will answer by PM.

Votes must be bolded. Unbolded votes do not count.
Unvotes must also be bolded. You do not have to include the name of the player you are unvoting.
A majority of votes is required for someone to be lynched. If the deadline has passed with no majority, then no one will be lynched.
Votes casted after the deadline or a lynch do not count.
After someone has been "hammered", no one may talk before the lynch scene is posted, with the exception of the lynched player, who has one "Bah" post.
Nightkilled players may also have one "Bah" post.
"Bah" posts may not include any game-related information.

Breaking or faking to break any of these rules may result in you getting warned, modkilled or replaced.
Second warning will get you modkilled.
Modkills may or may not end the day, depending on the situation.

Deadline for every day is (Players alive *2)+6 real-life days. For example, with 12 alive it's 30 days, whereas with 3 alive it would be 12 days.
Deadlines may be extended, if there have been several replacements during a day.
Deadline for every night is 76 hours, with Saturdays and Sundays counting as 12 hours.
If you fail to post your night choice within the deadline, you will not act that night at all.
Inactivity for 76 hours, with Saturdays and Sundays counting as 12 hours, will result in a prod, unless you have announced of being V/LA.
Failure to post in thread within 24 hours of recieving the prod will get you replaced.
Everyone can only be prodded twice during a day. Third prod will automatically get you replaced.

Make sure that you know the forum rules too!

Game-specific rules:

Daystart.
Semi-open setup. All the possible roles are listed in the next post.

This is the Vanilla Townie Role PM, which at least one person recieved:
You are a plain citizen of Hammersmouth. You're not seen as much of a threat to the criminals and that's probably why you're still alive. But that doesn't mean that you couldn't be of any use to your town. During days, you can vote. During nights, you can pray that you're still alive in the morning.

You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no special powers. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated, even if you are dead at that point.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Tarballs »

Possible roles:

You are a
Cop
. Each night you can investigate another player to find out if they're aligned with the mafia. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Gunsmith
. Each night you can investigate another player to find out if they're carrying a gun. Other Gunsmiths, along with Cops, Vigilantes, Bodyguards and the whole mafia group carries guns. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Tracker
. Each night you can investigate another player to find out who that person targeted during that night. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Weak Tracker
. Each night you can investigate another player to find out if they've targeted someone during that night. You will not learn the name(s) of the targeted player(s). You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Watcher
. Each night you can investigate another player to find out who have targeted that person during that night. You may target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Self-Watcher
. At the start of each day, you will be given a list of players who targeted you last night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
0-shot Vigilante
. You possess a gun, but you can't do anything with it - at least, for now. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
1-shot Vigilante
. Once, during a night of your choice, you can try to kill another player. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
2-shot Vigilante
. Twice, during the nights of your choice, you can try to kill another player. You cannot use both shots on the same night. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Bulletsmith
. Each night you can make a bullet for another player, giving them a 1-shot nightkill if they carry a gun. Only Cops, Gunsmiths, Vigilantes, Bodyguards and the whole mafia group carries guns. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Roleblocker
. Each night you can prevent another player from performing their night action(s). You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Bodyguard
. Each night you can protect another player from being killed. You will die in their place if they're targetted for a nightkill, but you will also kill everyone attempting to kill them. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Doctor
. Each night you can protect another player from being killed. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Jailkeeper
. Each night you can prevent another player from performing their night action(s), and also prevent anyone to target that person. You cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Bulletproof Townie
. You cannot be nightkilled by anyone with a gun, but Serial Killers are able to kill you. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Miller
. You will appear guilty to cop investigations. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You have no special powers. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
You are a
Mafia Goon
. You have no special powers. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Mafia Godfather
. You will appear innocent to Cop investigations. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Mafia Roleblocker
. Each night you can prevent another player from performing their night action. You cannot target yourself. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Mafia Doctor
. Each night you can protect another player from being killed. You cannot target yourself. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Mafia Hitman
. You cannot be roleblocked or jailed, and your nightkill can't be prevented by Doctor, Bodyguard or Jailer protections. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Mafia Ninja
. You cannot be detected by Trackers and Watchers. You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Serial Killer
. Each night you may attempt to kill another player. You cannot target yourself. You will appear innocent to Cop investigations and you have immunity for nightkills. You win when you are one of the last two people alive in the game.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Tarballs »

All role PM's have been sent. Day 1 will begin when at least 10 players have picked up their role PM's.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by Tarballs »

Everyone have picked up their Role PM's, except for Farkshinsoup. Due to Easter holidays, I'm giving him 72 hours to pick up his Role PM before I replace him.

Day 1 can now begin. With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Post by kirroha »

Vote: iamausername

Why roleclaim that you're a username before the game has even started? Something smells fishy...
with a chainsaw.
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

Vote: kirroha

In one of my past games a certain player told me that the use of the word "fishy" is scummy. I even got voted for it. :P
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Post by kirroha »

@Psycho: I'm currently eating a golden piranha! How did you know?! :P
with a chainsaw.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by iamausername »

kirroha wrote:Why roleclaim that you're a username before the game has even started? Something smells fishy...
Find me a game where I haven't done that. It might be suspicious if someone else did, but for me, it's a null tell.
PsychoSniper wrote:In one of my past games a certain player told me that the use of the word "fishy" is scummy. I even got voted for it.
I think the word "interesting" can be a legit scumtell, but I'm not seeing how "fishy" is.

Vote: Artem

Insert reference to previous game and/or some unappealing aspect of your physical features at your own discretion.

semioldguy! Imagine someone has a gun to your head, and is telling you that you must choose one of kirroha or PsychoSniper to be lynched RIGHT NOW. Who do you choose, and why?
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by kirroha »

iamausername wrote:Find me a game where I haven't done that. It might be suspicious if someone else did, but for me, it's a null tell.
Duh it's a null tell, it's just a random vote. XD
iamausername wrote:Insert reference to previous game and/or some unappealing aspect of your physical features at your own discretion.
Huh? I don't think Artem has posted yet, right? O_o
semioldguy! Imagine someone has a gun to your head, and is telling you that you must choose one of kirroha or PsychoSniper to be lynched RIGHT NOW. Who do you choose, and why?
Woooah, scary. O_o

Why semioldguy? :P
with a chainsaw.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by iamausername »

kirroha wrote:Huh? I don't think Artem has posted yet, right? O_o
Should he have done?
kirroha wrote:Why semioldguy? :P
His was the first name on the player list I didn't recognise. I've played with Artem and Percy before, and I've read some random game with Pablo Molinero in it at some point. And obviously, I recognise yours from the fact that you are posting in this thread right now.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by kirroha »

Should he have done?
Because you said something about "inserting references", or something like that...
His was the first name on the player list I didn't recognise. I've played with Artem and Percy before, and I've read some random game with Pablo Molinero in it at some point. And obviously, I recognise yours from the fact that you are posting in this thread right now.
Oh, I see. So it's just fun with randomness. XD

I've seen a game of his before though... a newbie game.
with a chainsaw.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Percy »

Hi everyone!

Vote: CJMiller

Because random voting is
AWESOME!!!!
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Wulfy »

Vote Percy

*Growls*
w:l:d
2:3:0
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

vote: _over9000

What's this underscore in the beginning of your name rubbish?
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Artem »

iamausername wrote: Insert reference to previous game and/or some unappealing aspect of your physical features at your own discretion.
<Insert a witty debunk of the said reference and/or unappealing aspect of my physical appearance (kittens don't have any :P)>

Vote: iamausername
for trying to abstract the content of this game.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
_over9000
_over9000
Goon
_over9000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 am

Post by _over9000 »

because he appears to have a working knowledge of the englosh language.
_over9000
_over9000
Goon
_over9000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 am

Post by _over9000 »

EDIT: english

oh, the irony...
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 am

Post by kabenon007 »

iamausername wrote:His was the first name on the player list I didn't recognise. I've played with Artem and Percy before, and I've read some random game with Pablo Molinero in it at some point. And obviously, I recognise yours from the fact that you are posting in this thread right now.
Have we met before?

Go wagon go
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

My random votes are never random, merely arbitrary.

Vote: Percy
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by kirroha »

@FSS:

I like shark's fin soup! D:
with a chainsaw.
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Vote: Percy

I don't need no stinkin' reason.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Percy »

_over9000 wrote:englosh
LOL
VOTE: _over9000
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by CJMiller »

Percy already has 3 votes. Not a L-x situation yet, but the hammer is a silent killer. Watch what you say, the mafia are everywhere.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Percy »

I don't feel under threat - I'm at L-4, it's very much the random vote phase, and if four people mysteriously conspired to hammer me right now (before others could unvote!) then that would constitute pretty good information for the town as to who the scum are.

It seems a little bizarre that you'd point out that I'm in some danger, and tell us to be extra careful, when you're one of the people voting for me.
FoS: CJMiller

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”