Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Wall-E »

oh that's nice has

let me know if you come up with a reason for your vote

so i can, you know, defend myself.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by hewitt »

I'm getting so sick and tired of being in a game where people don't explain their actions. If you're going to make an accusation, defend it. If you're going to vote, give a reason. Damn...
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Post by Empking »

Wall-E wrote:
Empking wrote:Wow, that "only if you let me live" was certainly a scum tell even if it wasn't AtE. Dejkha and Alex are also acting pretty buddyish to him, mostly Alex with Wall-E QFT type post and Alex's "be grateful" coaching.
Uh, how am I supposed to keep posting if I'm dead?
You're not its the threat and blackmail of saying it that's the problem.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

has, great Freudian slip find! I like...
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:26 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hewitt wrote:I'm getting so sick and tired of being in a game where people don't explain their actions. If you're going to make an accusation, defend it. If you're going to vote, give a reason. Damn...
I GAVE A REASON.

Look at what I quoted. Look at it. I gave a reason. Freudian slip of massive proportions.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Wall-E »

I meant what I said. If I'm scum, my friendship with someone will not stop me from killing them if I feel the need to. The same is true if I'm town. The point I was making was that friendship for me goes out the window within the context of this game, and please don't take it personally. If you are taking that as a slip, you're wrong. It was intentional and meant to describe my meta, nothing more.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Wall-E »

Empking wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Empking wrote:Wow, that "only if you let me live" was certainly a scum tell even if it wasn't AtE. Dejkha and Alex are also acting pretty buddyish to him, mostly Alex with Wall-E QFT type post and Alex's "be grateful" coaching.
Uh, how am I supposed to keep posting if I'm dead?
You're not its the threat and blackmail of saying it that's the problem.
Ah. Well that's silly. I was merely being literal.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Wall-E wrote:I meant what I said. If I'm scum, my friendship with someone will not stop me from killing them if I feel the need to. The same is true if I'm town. The point I was making was that friendship for me goes out the window within the context of this game, and please don't take it personally. If you are taking that as a slip, you're wrong. It was intentional and meant to describe my meta, nothing more.
I'm pretty sure friendship goes out the window in a game no matter what. That's completely a slip.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Wall-E »

hasdgfas wrote:
Wall-E wrote:I meant what I said. If I'm scum, my friendship with someone will not stop me from killing them if I feel the need to. The same is true if I'm town. The point I was making was that friendship for me goes out the window within the context of this game, and please don't take it personally. If you are taking that as a slip, you're wrong. It was intentional and meant to describe my meta, nothing more.
I'm pretty sure friendship goes out the window in a game no matter what. That's completely a slip.
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THIS SUBJECT UP SIR READ MORE SERIOUS
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by alexhans »

Empking wrote:
Alexhans wrote:I don't want him to rush a vote without giving understandable content. So that could mean I'm buddying Zwets in addition to Wall-e. And then... I've defended Dej's points in some points in the game... So according to you I'm buddying half the players in the game.
No I didn't. Putting words into people's mouths is a (pretty major) scum tell.
You think I put words in your mouth? I'm just trying to reason. You stated that me and dej where buddying with Wall-e and that made me angry because it's just ridicoulous. Read all my posts where I want him replaced or I judge him for a lot of things I don't like. I just feel it is better not to be aggresive because it can make players to shut like a clam forgetting they're supposed to scum hunt.
Empking wrote:
Alexhans wrote: And you still won't give us content. You only issue a few statements that accuse some people and keep your active lurking. You avoid to give opinions on anything in particular... you just say some isolated accussations without argumenting them and go to sleep again. And I don't speak more against this... god... this was all you had to ask? 190 a stupid sherlockholmian attempt to pair me with dej???.
So I accuse you so you instead of rationally respond to the argument (or whatever word you want to use) you instead just just try and say I'm scum?

(BTW, I think giving my opinions on people in a non-parotting fashion stops me from Active Lurking.)
You got it all wrong. I was mad at you for suggesting something I find so annoying. I hate that when I try to avoid a mislynch somebody comes and accuse me of buddying... come on man! I'm trying to find scum. I couldn't care less If suddenly Wall-e votes me (with reasons). I'm not gonna expect any kind of loyalty or if we lynch Wall-e and he flips town expect that to be a proof of my innocence. I just want to do what's best for the town and that includes trying to sway town into a lynch I approve.
I didn't try and said you were scum... I just pointed out that I didn't like your post, AT ALL, especially regarding your playstyle up till now. Even though I agree with you that it is better to post that kind of things than to continue with your active lurking. I won't mention that again if you keep in the game, asking questions.
Zwets wrote: Does someone have a camera? I think this is the moment where Empking is finally starting to play decently!
I'm not gonna get tired of asking you:
WHY? give reasons behind your posts. Don't just say things.
hewitt wrote: There can be an appeal to emotion and still mean that they're not necessarily scum. It is scummy but it does not automatically mean they're scum, I'll need a little bit more than that to lynch someone.
QFT
Zwets wrote: Eh? AtE is a HECKUVA big scumtell.
really? Why?
hewitt wrote:It's a scumtell but there are worse charges.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Um... not many.
I'm done with zwet's... I don't know if he is deliberately confusing everyone or just having fun but surely he is not helping.
Wall-E wrote:
Wall-e wrote:
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
You're being intentionally sematical here, alexhans, and it's crap. Cut it out.
regarding this... Is the next post an admission that you think you were wrong?
Are you talking to me here?
yes. Look at the said post and tell me if you said you were wrong or it was an entirely different issue.

regarding the friendship issue. I just want to say that I find it better if everyone just lowers the agressiveness of their accusations. We still can come strong on someone without insulting him or criticizing him so strongly. Those Scum calls annoy me. No town can be sure who is scum at this point, we can only guess.
I'm not saying that you should make friends and not vote for them ever if you find them scummy, I'm just saying... try to cool and investigate in a more calm manner because this game is getting out of our hands.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 am

Post by hewitt »

Wow has that mostly wasn't even directed at you but at zwets. Nice freak out though...
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Empking »

Alex: You might have wanted him to be replaced but that doesn't stop you from buddying up with him now he's here and you might not want his loyalty but you definately want his gratitude.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 am

Post by alexhans »

Empking wrote:Alex: You might have wanted him to be replaced but that doesn't stop you from buddying up with him now he's here and you might not want his loyalty but you definately want his gratitude.
whatever man... I just wanted him to help the town not to make me out of inquiry. Given how he was lynched in the other game you should understand my renuence to quicklynch him here. I'm trying to mold him so he can scum hunt... I couldn't care less if he considers me town or not.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 am

Post by alexhans »

edit: there's a comma there
I just wanted him to help the town
not to make me out of inquiry
otherwise it might not be clear.
I'm back...
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Wall-E »

alexhans wrote:
Empking wrote:Alex: You might have wanted him to be replaced but that doesn't stop you from buddying up with him now he's here and you might not want his loyalty but you definately want his gratitude.
whatever man... I just wanted him to help the town not to make me out of inquiry. Given how he was lynched in the other game you should understand my renuence to quicklynch him here. I'm trying to mold him so he can scum hunt... I couldn't care less if he considers me town or not.
If you are on my team I don't appreciate your disregard for your own image.

My meta-read on has is that he prefers to keep the civility turned on high. Rather like the British, he prefers it if everyone marches in a straight line toward the enemy, firing at-will. He even regards the guerilla tactics of less-than-perfect logic and extraneous name-calling to be unsportsmanlike. I can't say I disagree, but I don't consider it a big deal.

The analogy isn't accurate, but it makes my point I hope.

Why am I commenting on this crap instead of some real content? Does anyone have real content? I guess I can resurrect some old point and rehash it if anyone wants that.

Gah, 279 still bothers me SO MUCH that I can't get past it. It looks like I'm going to have to stay on zwets.

Unvote: Vote: zwetschenwasser
just in case.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Empking »

alexhans wrote:
Who?
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 am

Post by alexhans »

Empking wrote:
alexhans wrote:
Who?
We're talking about Wall-e arent we? :?
I'm back...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Empking »

alexhans wrote:
Empking wrote:
alexhans wrote:
Who?
We're talking about Wall-e arent we? :?
Yeah, Wall-E'ds post confused me.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 am

Wall-E wrote: Gah, 279 still bothers me SO MUCH that I can't get past it. It looks like I'm going to have to stay on zwets.

Unvote: Vote: zwetschenwasser
just in case.
Aha! Blatant OMGUS. I explained why I was voting for you. Delayed responses is part of my playstyle, and YOU KNOW THIS. If you thought I wouldn't actually go back and read that post then you don't know me very well.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Wall-E »

Why my vote was not OMGUS: You failed to tell me what L-? I was at. I maintain that you didn't even know at the time. That's why I'm voting for you.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 am

Post by alexhans »

If I'm not completely wrong Zwets is at L-1 and Wall-e at L-2... I think Zwets have been the scummiest so far. Wall-e is looking a bit scummy but I want to analyze him better. I'm a bit wary of Emp and hasd too, got not much read on them. dej and hewitt my current town reads...
I'm back...
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Wall-E »

Fos: alexhans
telling the scum who to NK.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

Post by alexhans »

dude... This is a setup with 5 town and 2 scum... If you Fos me you think I'm scum, right? But if I'm scum... why do I need to tell my partner who to nk? Your logic is crap. And you're trying to put pressure on people just to avoid the pressure on you.
FoS:Wall-e
(and don't dare tell me it's an OMGUS FOS, it has reasons.)
I'm back...
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 am

Wall-E wrote:Why my vote was not OMGUS: You failed to tell me what L-? I was at. I maintain that you didn't even know at the time. That's why I'm voting for you.
How is that a scumtell? I couldn't care less what L-? you were (or are).
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Wall-E »

alexhans wrote:dude... This is a setup with 5 town and 2 scum... If you Fos me you think I'm scum, right? But if I'm scum... why do I need to tell my partner who to nk? Your logic is crap. And you're trying to put pressure on people just to avoid the pressure on you.
FoS:Wall-e
(and don't dare tell me it's an OMGUS FOS, it has reasons.)
Good point. I should have just said, "Don't do that please."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”