dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:If he's telling the truth and he forgot to watch the thread then that's a lot more understandable.
He said it happened with 3 other games.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

not really, considering his recent explosion of desperate posting.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by alexhans »

Wall-E wrote:It's called "Content." I can understand your unfamiliarity, considering most of your posts in this game. (oh snap)
yeah... well... you could've quoted a couple of posts to make it easier to read... I had to go comparing every post number in another window to understand what you were talking about...
And you could be a little less aggressive dude... After lurking, for whatever reasons, for such a long time it was only me and Zwets who prevented your lynch so be a bit more thankful and if you have accusations or tips express them in a nice manner. Don't start gaining enemies faster than you can handle them.
zwetschenwasser wrote:dej/Walle scumpair, everyone?
WHY??? WHY??? For god sake give one reason!!! don't just make comments in the air!

I feel Wall-e's 280 is a lot of opinionated readings but I appreciate the effort. I await to see the theories he mentioned to be thinking. The thing I don't like is that Wall-e doesn't say why a something is not of his liking or scummy or whatever... he just says number X is bullshit, number Z is WIFOM or a pack of lies, number Y is interesting... That's not really helpful and demands a huge effort from the readers.
Wall-e wrote:
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
You're being intentionally sematical here, alexhans, and it's crap. Cut it out.
regarding this... Is the next post an admission that you think you were wrong?
Wall-E wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's not content. It's you posting an assortment of random bullshit like, "I don't like how you worded this part of your post. Stop now!"
The admonishment was well-intentioned and, I think, for the overall good of the town. Do you disagree with the admonishment?
Ah, I read this part again and I'd like to retract my admonishment. I admonished unjustly. I thought has was making the comparison of the 'argument' between dej, Emp and zwet as grade-school-like rather than an excuse for lurking.

As far as lurking excuses go, I agree that two different ones is a scumtell.
Or you really think that my call on hasd is really a semantic issue...?

Did you finally understand why dej said "Was that a hammer?"?

do you think Zwets, Emp or Has are active lurking?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Wow, that "only if you let me live" was certainly a scum tell even if it wasn't AtE. Dejkha and Alex are also acting pretty buddyish to him, mostly Alex with Wall-E QFT type post and Alex's "be grateful" coaching.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 am

Wow. I agree with Empking's post completely.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 am

Post by dejkha »

^That's your first wrong move. Let's see what the next is...
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:33 am

Post by hewitt »

Wow I actually think Empking made a good post there.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hewitt wrote:Nice appeal to emotion.

Unvote: Wall-E
hewitt, why the heck did you unvote here? I don't see any reason for it.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 am

Post by alexhans »

Empking wrote:Wow, that "only if you let me live" was certainly a scum tell even if it wasn't AtE. Dejkha and Alex are also acting pretty buddyish to him, mostly Alex with Wall-E QFT type post and Alex's "be grateful" coaching.
What you mean by AtE?
Have you at least read why I didn't want to have Wall-e lynched prematurely?
Do you understand what I asked of Wall-e?
I don't want him to rush a vote without giving understandable content. So that could mean I'm buddying Zwets in addition to Wall-e. And then... I've defended Dej's points in some points in the game... So according to you I'm buddying half the players in the game.
And you still won't give us content. You only issue a few statements that accuse some people and keep your active lurking. You avoid to give opinions on anything in particular... you just say some isolated accussations without argumenting them and go to sleep again. And I don't speak more against this... god... this was all you had to ask? 190 a stupid sherlockholmian attempt to pair me with dej???
zwetschenwasser wrote:Wow. I agree with Empking's post completely.
So... you are agreeing that my defense on Wall-e and attempt to make him provide us with content is buddying? Then what about you...? You weren't in favour of lynching Wall-e when most were trying to... Now that Wall-e voted for you you seem to have hurt feelings and wanting his lynch...

Many of you would've liked to see Wall-e lynched as a lurker. Later, he made one post (not very good in my opinion) and most jumped at his throat like trying to make a quicklynch. It would be stupid to be calling for him for so many days to lynch him without asking him questions and seeing how he reacts. I find the eagerness to quicklynch a player who is not yet on the game scummy. If you think I'm protecting Wall-e as a scumbuddy or buddying him remember what I told you about how he was lynched in 761... I don't want a mislynch here. As I've stated earlier... I don't think we can afford it.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 am

Post by hewitt »

hasdgfas wrote:

I don't really think he's scum.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hewitt wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:

I don't really think he's scum.
and you're calling out his appeal to emotion? You can't have it both ways.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

alexhans wrote:
Empking wrote:Wow, that "only if you let me live" was certainly a scum tell even if it wasn't AtE. Dejkha and Alex are also acting pretty buddyish to him, mostly Alex with Wall-E QFT type post and Alex's "be grateful" coaching.
What you mean by AtE?
Have you at least read why I didn't want to have Wall-e lynched prematurely?
Do you understand what I asked of Wall-e?
Apeal to Emotion, Yes, Yes.
I don't want him to rush a vote without giving understandable content. So that could mean I'm buddying Zwets in addition to Wall-e. And then... I've defended Dej's points in some points in the game... So according to you I'm buddying half the players in the game.
No I didn't. Putting words into people's mouths is a (pretty major) scum tell.
And you still won't give us content. You only issue a few statements that accuse some people and keep your active lurking. You avoid to give opinions on anything in particular... you just say some isolated accussations without argumenting them and go to sleep again. And I don't speak more against this... god... this was all you had to ask? 190 a stupid sherlockholmian attempt to pair me with dej???.
So I accuse you so you instead of rationally respond to the argument (or whatever word you want to use) you instead just just try and say I'm scum?

(BTW, I think giving my opinions on people in a non-parotting fashion stops me from Active Lurking.)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Does someone have a camera? I think this is the moment where Empking is finally starting to play decently!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by dejkha »

Take a look at my sig. Since he realized he can be lynched that fast, maybe he's actually trying to prevent it by smartening up.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

PRUFT
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote Count #6

Wall-E: 2 (hasdgfas, zwetschenwasser)
zwetschenwasser: 2 (dejkha, Wall-E)

Not Voting: (alexhans, hewitt, Empking)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Currently searching for a replacement for Wall-E
Last edited by fuzzylightning on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Post by Empking »

Dejhka: You know I've been lynched quicker than that right? (abit as a Jester)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 am

Post by dejkha »

It's the record for a game that I was in with you.

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:21 am

Post by hewitt »

There can be an appeal to emotion and still mean that they're not necessarily scum. It is scummy but it does not automatically mean they're scum, I'll need a little bit more than that to lynch someone.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

Eh? AtE is a HECKUVA big scumtell.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am

Post by hewitt »

It's a scumtell but there are worse charges.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Um... not many.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Uh, how am I supposed to keep posting if I'm dead?
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Wall-E »

alexhans wrote:
Wall-E wrote:It's called "Content." I can understand your unfamiliarity, considering most of your posts in this game. (oh snap)
yeah... well... you could've quoted a couple of posts to make it easier to read... I had to go comparing every post number in another window to understand what you were talking about...
And you could be a little less aggressive dude... After lurking, for whatever reasons, for such a long time it was only me and Zwets who prevented your lynch so be a bit more thankful and if you have accusations or tips express them in a nice manner. Don't start gaining enemies faster than you can handle them.
Unfortunately making friends in this game is unhelpful. I'll add here that nobody should take anything I say personally, I'm just trying to win. But will you be my friend? I like having friends. Just know that I will kill you or attack you in this game regardless of your answer.
zwetschenwasser wrote:dej/Walle scumpair, everyone?
WHY??? WHY??? For god sake give one reason!!! don't just make comments in the air!

I feel Wall-e's 280 is a lot of opinionated readings but I appreciate the effort. I await to see the theories he mentioned to be thinking. The thing I don't like is that Wall-e doesn't say why a something is not of his liking or scummy or whatever... he just says number X is bullshit, number Z is WIFOM or a pack of lies, number Y is interesting... That's not really helpful and demands a huge effort from the readers.[/quote]

I will happily back any stuffI talk. Please tell me what I've said that you want to see me back and I will.
Wall-e wrote:
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
You're being intentionally sematical here, alexhans, and it's crap. Cut it out.
regarding this... Is the next post an admission that you think you were wrong?
Are you talking to me here?
Wall-E wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's not content. It's you posting an assortment of random bullshit like, "I don't like how you worded this part of your post. Stop now!"
The admonishment was well-intentioned and, I think, for the overall good of the town. Do you disagree with the admonishment?
Ah, I read this part again and I'd like to retract my admonishment. I admonished unjustly. I thought has was making the comparison of the 'argument' between dej, Emp and zwet as grade-school-like rather than an excuse for lurking.

As far as lurking excuses go, I agree that two different ones is a scumtell.
Or you really think that my call on hasd is really a semantic issue...?
I don't know what you mean. Please elaborate: What call on has?
Did you finally understand why dej said "Was that a hammer?"?

do you think Zwets, Emp or Has are active lurking?
I can't distinguish between active-lurking and lurking at this time.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

wall-e wrote:Just
know that I will kill you
or attack you in this game regardless of your answer.
hi scum

confirm vote wall-e

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”