Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

That's odd, I read back and noticed that Ash was the only one who was still voting for Amished when the hammer dropped.

His reaction to Danny does seem strange reading back.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Unvote Vote: LesterGroans

Page 5

Post 104: I noticed your observation, but will one word really make a difference.

Post 108: It seems to me like you're trying too hard to scumhunt Steph, perhaps a little too hard. AHA! It wasn't Amished who brought this up, it was Pitstop...

Post 113: Piggyback's Amished's vote and tosses one on Steph. Weak reasoning, a lot of which is echoed later by Amished. (scumhunting too hard being one of those things.)

A lot of this is based on Lester's predecessor, but I could add that upon joining the game that he indicated that he was unsure whether his abrasive read of Wall-E equaled scum, (Indicating that he MIGHT vote for him later if necessary.) and then retroactively going back to his abrasive read and saying that it didn't equal scum and that he hated the lynch.

Also with the points Panzer makes, it really doesn't look very good that Pitstop did all the things logged in my points, and then Lester came into the game and displayed a heavy interest in the night actions come day 2 over any actual scumhunting.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 am

Post by PJ. »

Christ, I have some work to do eh?

On 735 so more scum don't bring that game up, I IC'd the game. I was WELL within the prodding mark, and a newbie asked where the F*** panzer was? I got offended and said how dare you ask where I am when I haven't even been prodded. The entire town decided to go on a holy crusade against me due to be cussing at newb. I then started to scum hunt saying ya know what no hard feelings. Newbies then continued ignoring my post saying how scummy I was for swearing at a newbie(which doesn't even make sense) I then self-hammered to better the game. It went on to be ruined by Hohum, The Scum Of The Earth(not in a mafia sense).

@Alexhans, Twice in post 346 you ignore my answer. Why should I give you answers if you're just going to ignore them? How did I rapidly switch votes, It was quite a few posts in between My vote switch. Ignoring answers to your questions and giving misleading information is pretty scummy. That's why you're on the top of my list right next to Lester.

@Ryan, I have an aggressive playstyle, That catchs me flak in just about every game. Hasty votes attract hasty reactions. Hasty reactions are fairly good if you know how to read them.

Also, Night speculation ALWAYS gives the mafia information. That is why I like to avoid it. Another difference in playstyle. I really wish that you'd vote me based on scum tells instead of difference in playstyle.

@Steph, What I said to X was totally justified and needed to properly analyze voting patterns. Most mods do it. actually, X is the first I've seen that has NOT done it. I can't properly rely on vote count for voting patterns and I should have to do it myself. other then plugging in a few quick vote changes inbetween vote counts...

@Jazz: I personally don't see that as much of a strech, it's quite obvious. Also, just because some scum try to use that view as way to appear more townie doesn't make it wrong in theory. A lot of scum try to s? cumhunt to appear more townie as well, Does that make scumhunting scummy?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
LesterGroans
LesterGroans
Goon
LesterGroans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 am

Post by LesterGroans »

Steph wrote:LesterGroans, what is your current read on Ash? I thought you let him off waaaay too easily in 334, especially considering he mysteriously answered your question before you asked it.
I was suspicious because, reading back, most if his posts were piggybacks. He seemed to defend this by saying he posts little but responds when asked ... fair enough. I don't agree with it but it isn't necessarily scummy and I have nothing to go on besides that.
zachrulez wrote:A lot of this is based on Lester's predecessor, but I could add that upon joining the game that he indicated that he was unsure whether his abrasive read of Wall-E equaled scum, (Indicating that he MIGHT vote for him later if necessary.) and then retroactively going back to his abrasive read and saying that it didn't equal scum and that he hated the lynch.

Also with the points Panzer makes, it really doesn't look very good that Pitstop did all the things logged in my points, and then Lester came into the game and displayed a heavy interest in the night actions come day 2 over any actual scumhunting.
I can't answer for anything Pitstop did, because I don't know his playstyle.

I was unsure of the Wall-E lynch, because I'm always wary of voting someone who seems anti-town because it's a really dumb way for scum to play, being so out there ...

I don't think I had a "heavy interest" in night actions. I wanted to start conversation, the only new thing we had to talk about were the NKs. difference of opinion i guess, I don't see any discussion as detrimental to town. Talking is the only way to get things going, if we're silent the entire time we get no info, so I don't consider talking as bad at all.

HOWEVER, don't confuse my wanting to discuss the NKs as me wanting to assign which kill was to which team(mafia and SK). That conversation would be fruitless obviously.
[b]"Let's get one thing straight, kid. The only reason you're still [i]conscious[/i] is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van."[/b]
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Lester, you are a replacement in this game.

Fair or not, what your predecessor has done in the game is relevant to you. You and Pitstop had the same role, thus if his actions indicate he was scum, by extension they indicate you are scum as well.

Don't expect me to drop this subject just because the actions were not done directly by you. I'm not interested in letting scum slip away just because they got replaced.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 am

Post by X »

Vote Count

Panzerjager
: (3) Jazzmyn, ryan2754, Stephoscope
LesterGroans
: (2) Panzerjager, Zachrulez
Debonair Danny DiPietro
: (1) AshKetchummm
Zachrulez
: (1) Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting
: (2) alexhans, LesterGroans

Vote Threshold
: 5

Happiness with Posting Level
:
Disappointed
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Panzerjager wrote: On 735 so more scum don't bring that game up, I IC'd the game.
This sentence is odd for a few different reasons...

1) You are suggesting that only scum would bring up the surprising fact that you self-hammered yourself as an IC?

2) You don't want scum to pipe up?!
LesterGroans wrote:HOWEVER, don't confuse my wanting to discuss the NKs as me wanting to assign which kill was to which team(mafia and SK). That conversation would be fruitless obviously.
I'll note that this is the second time you have matter-of-factly stated that there is a serial killer in the game (you were already corrected once); as far as I know, if that is true, only one player would know that for sure.

Of course, one other person here did the same thing...Panzerjager in 323.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Panzerjager matter of factly stated that there was a serial killer in 323? (What game specifically are you talking about.)

What did he flip?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Post 323 of this game:
Panzerjager wrote:I did. Read Zach;s post in which i responded yes. Also, you're only analysing that there was a sk kill, and not who the kills were on.
Note that this post comes after your clarification that the kill could be because of something other than a serial killer (a vigilante perhaps...or who knows what...the mod stated in post 1 that our expectations will be violated, and I'm not going to try to outguess him).

X:
Note that I said your expectations will not be violated by me.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh sorry, I thought you were referencing another game.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Out of the two posts, which one do you think is more scummy?
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Is someone "scummy" if I think there's a chance they may be a serial killer? If so, Lester's and Panzer's posts are about equal in scumminess. But considering their whole bodies of work, I consider Panzer more scummy for the reasons I've already outlined, hence my vote. I thought he was scum; now I'm realizing he could "just" be a serial killer :)

I was very much aware of what you referenced in 376 when it happened, as it involved a vote on me, but I'm not convinced those actions were scummy, especially now that Amished turned out to be town.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I don't think Amished turning out to be town is any reason to think that Lester is innocent.

Consider the fact that Pitstop originated the scum hunting too hard comment, but was perfectly happy to let the blame for the comment fall on Amished.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 am

Post by PJ. »

Oh I forgot to address Some other of Steph's post. My EBWOP simply was that it slipped my mind.

Also, I don't understand how "amatuerish post" is a scumtell. See Battle Mage. He's been around as long as me(give or take a couple days) and he as 8000ish more post then me and all of them are pretty damn amatuerish. He has played some games as town.

Yes, only scum would try to pin me as scum or try to intentional deface my opinions by bringing up something I did in a newbie game for A) the good of the game and B) out of frustration because everyone wanted to sit around have their feeling shurt instead of catching scum.

And I want scum to be less obvious so it actually takes work to catch. I'd be willing to bet that Alexhans is anti-town, and the more I bring him up the better a vote on him seems. I'll see what he has to say but if his next post is inadequate I will be voting him.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Zachrulez wrote:I don't think Amished turning out to be town is any reason to think that Lester is innocent.
Agreed.
Consider the fact that Pitstop originated the scum hunting too hard comment, but was perfectly happy to let the blame for the comment fall on Amished.
A) I hope you're not planning on using the scum hunting "too hard" disagreement against someone again.

B) Did pitstop let Amished take the blame while posting about other things or was that the point where pitstop disappeared?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 am

Post by PJ. »

Stephoscope wrote:Post 323 of this game:
Panzerjager wrote:I did. Read Zach;s post in which i responded yes. Also, you're only analysing that there was a sk kill, and not who the kills were on.
Note that this post comes after your clarification that the kill could be because of something other than a serial killer (a vigilante perhaps...or who knows what...the mod stated in post 1 that our expectations will be violated, and I'm not going to try to outguess him).

X:
Note that I said your expectations will not be violated by me.
That post was directed at lester. "Read zach's explanation, it was right. Also, You are only saying there was an SK kill, and not which kill you think was which. This implies you are scum and now which kill was which" That is the long version.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:I don't think Amished turning out to be town is any reason to think that Lester is innocent.
Agreed.
A) I hope you're not planning on using the scum hunting "too hard" disagreement against someone again.

B) Did pitstop let Amished take the blame while posting about other things or was that the point where pitstop disappeared?
I'm not sure where Pitstop disappeared. I think it's interesting looking back that he originated the scumhunting too hard comment, and Amished ended up taking the flak for it.

I am now examining the Amished wagon for opportunistic votes.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Panzerjager wrote:@Jazz: I personally don't see that as much of a strech, it's quite obvious. Also, just because some scum try to use that view as way to appear more townie doesn't make it wrong in theory. A lot of scum try to s? cumhunt to appear more townie as well, Does that make scumhunting scummy?
No idea what you're babbling about now, Panz. The quote button is your friend. Please use it.

Regards,
Jazz
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm talking about your post where you are pointing things out against me obviously. Stop being purposely dense. You said what I said about Lester was a stretch. That isn't true. Also you said scum push the no mod guessing games view. Not only is that not true, it isn't a tell. Many scum like to scumhunt to appear town. Does that make scumhunting anti-town?
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Panzerjager wrote:I'm talking about your post where you are pointing things out against me obviously. Stop being purposely dense. You said what I said about Lester was a stretch. That isn't true. Also you said scum push the no mod guessing games view. Not only is that not true, it isn't a tell. Many scum like to scumhunt to appear town. Does that make scumhunting anti-town?
Use the quote function if you expect anyone to know what you're talking about long after the post to which you are purportedly responding. It isn't up to me to try to figure out what you're talking about if you can't be bothered to point out what you're talking about.

Regards,
Jazz
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

I really don't know what to think of the current lurking by a certain number of people. It seems like people are willing to just sit back and not say anything and ride the game, particularly Lester. The heat comes on, and he leaves. This being said, I'm keeping my vote on Panzer, as I still feel he is worthy of a lynch.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Jazzmyn wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I'm talking about your post where you are pointing things out against me obviously. Stop being purposely dense. You said what I said about Lester was a stretch. That isn't true. Also you said scum push the no mod guessing games view. Not only is that not true, it isn't a tell. Many scum like to scumhunt to appear town. Does that make scumhunting anti-town?
Use the quote function if you expect anyone to know what you're talking about long after the post to which you are purportedly responding. It isn't up to me to try to figure out what you're talking about if you can't be bothered to point out what you're talking about.

Regards,
Jazz
You're still being purposely dense. Quoting takes too damn long and everytime I do it, I risk losing my post. I've probably lost a couple hundred pages of posts due to quoting.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Stephoscope »

The post Panzer is talking about is clearly 365.

Panzer, if you really think you have points here, it is probably worth it for you to quote the selected parts and then reply to them (you can use the Preview button as many times as you like), as it looks quite suspicious if you refuse to do so.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:24 am

Post by PJ. »

Stephoscope wrote:The post Panzer is talking about is clearly 365.

Panzer, if you really think you have points here, it is probably worth it for you to quote the selected parts and then reply to them (you can use the Preview button as many times as you like), as it looks quite suspicious if you refuse to do so.
Steph, very often when I multi quote, I lose my post. I've lost severly post that way also it is much slower for me to do so. I will however use post numbers for now on.

If you are writing my opinions off because i'm not quoting(like Jazz is) you limiting the ammount of info you have, which is only acceptable if you are anti-town.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Panzerjager wrote:If you are writing my opinions off because i'm not quoting(like Jazz is) you limiting the ammount of info you have, which is only acceptable if you are anti-town.
Nice try, but I am obviously not writing off your post given that I went looking for it and the post that it was in reply to. That said, if you are confident in what you've written, I would think you would want to post it right below what you're responding to. An aversion to doing so is suspicious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”