hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by hewitt »

Nope zwets, not quite. I think Wall-E is scum for having lurked for so long only to come out and vote with such a shitty case and I actually I don't think I...

Unvote

Vote: Wall-E
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

No, Wall-e's case on me was OMGUS.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by dejkha »

Zwet, you have no idea what OMGUS is do you? Because you used it so unbelievably wrong.

Hewitt, I agree, unless Wall-E says more (and I mean a lot more), I'll probably be switching back to him.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Be patient! Content is coming. Jhesus.
[url=http://s45creations.wordpress.com]I own a design studio[/url] :)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Unvote; Vote: Wall-e
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Wall-E »

hewitt be patient you turkey-necked geek !!!
alexhans wrote:
from Wall-e's Profile wrote:Wall-E's typical play style is to cause a huge ruckus and get lynched, providing things for the rest of the town to wonder about for the rest of the game. He always comes back after the game is over and brags about how awesome he is, too, and that's really annoying. I hope he gets tired of this site soon.

Wall-E uses ad hominem all the time. He's a huge jerk and I hate him.

wall-e killed my family with his rhetoric

wall-e wrote this wiki entry anyway so whatever

you're twice as silly for reading it
Great, just great... You think spoiling the game of other people is fun? Why were you lurking in this one? I hope you would've got tired before joining up in an open game with only 7 people were 1 mislynch can fuck with the town's chances.
no, that entry's just a joke... nobody takes themselves too seriously like i do... i'm an expert at being an asshole
alexhans wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
Unvote: Vote Zwetschenwasser

The game, in my opinion, begins with zwet flipping out, a scumtell imho, and then in post 188 some content appears (finally) but the major thing happening here is policy argument and lurker-discussion. My only comment is to say that I frequently use my votes for things other than lynching - pressure is mafia's engine of sorrow.

Zwet, what is up with the flip-out? I've never seen you lose your cool like that. You can consider this a meta-read vote on you if you can't explain it to me so that I can understand better. The outburst seemed uncalled-for.
oh my god... What kept you so long? Also... Are you gonna be commited to the game? we need someone that reads and writes often. And you need to catch up mate. There are a lot of things you can comment on. What happened to you all this days?
I'll be happy to comment on anything you want to question me about.

I didn't push "Watch this topic for replies" last time. It happened three different games this month. I'm pretty busy at school, so I blame that. Sorry.

Alright, clearly you guys want some more input from me, so here goes:

Page 1 is all bunk for figuring out today's lynch. Random comments and random-votes.

Post 48 is zwet confessing to being intentionally less-than-logical when town, and I conclude he does it to mask his meta (?or he's just a troll?)

Empking's post 60 interested me. I'm not sure what to make of that yet. I'm working on a theory, though.

Same goes for post 74. Why ask someone if they are 100% sure their vote-target is scum? Do you imagine Empking has never played mafia before or are you using the possibility that you are town as a defense? Either case, I don't like it.

My first impression of Dejka in post 97: I'm going to change my opinion. I think Dejka's 74 is rather jumpy and not very well thought-out. I'm giving him a couple scumpoints for it. But then in 104 he gains some town points back, so he's only slightly scummy.

114: Zwet flips out.

Posts like 127 ruin this game for people. Zwet, don't do that unless you are friendly with the person, please. Dejka, same goes for you in 131. Ad hominem is only funny when executed with a sense of empathy.

I can get behind has's post 158, but Dej's post 164 is a good point about has.

171 is a flat-out self-contradicting line of bullstuff. Dej calls it in 172.

Because 188 is the biggest post of the game thus-far and addresses several of the issues discussed (most of them meta, but whatevs), I will address this post point-by-point and give my feedback.
alexhans wrote:
hewitt wrote:I don't like the fact that hasdgfas posted twenty-nine minutes after being prodded which leads me to believe he was lurking heavily and since then (two days ago) has not posted again. And Wall-E has not posted in four days after picking up a prod. I believe that these two could be scum and are planning on just sliding under the radar since they know we've got quite strong personalities in this game who may self-destruct as town. So I'm going to retract my ridiculous vote.
Ok... I understand your points but saying that 2 scummies are planning to lurk to the point of getting prodded together...? That doesn't make so much sense... 1 is possible... even probable... Both of them I don't think so...
This is subject to WIFOM (yes, that's right, i'm defending the position that has and I could be scumbuddies)
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:so if the game continues the way it has, I'm going to have to be replaced. I will not play with people who act like this with each other.
I haven't posted because I don't want to get in the middle of this ridiculous argument. If I don't get some measure of assurance that we're through with that, I'm done.
This is Mafia man... endure. You could always post something useful besides the ridiculous argument you say there is.
I hate to raise this point, but based on anyone's meta knowledge of has, is he the type to use the use of ad hom. as an excuse not to participate in a game? How valid is it that he's so upset by a bit of bickering that he won't play anymore? Knowing what I do of has, it's possible, but then again it could be feigned. I simply cannot know with the current knowledge I have, but it's an interesting thought.
alexhans wrote:
hewitt wrote:I would much prefer a lurker lynch than a policy lynch. More likely to catch scum...obviously.
I would like to avoid both.
I'd prefer neither as well, but sometimes to make an omelette...
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Have you seen anything else important?
Yes, and I listed about 6 or 7, so should I assume you stopped reading altogether?
it all looks like the silly argument right now
Bad way to dismiss a good point.
Echoing my own musings here...
alexhans wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
dejkha wrote:Wow, it looks like you're refusing to see anything other than an argument or you haven't been reading. Either way, it's not good.
I'm sorry that everything looks like the argument. When that's all that's happened in the past 5 pages, that's what everything looks like. In a couple days, I should be able to look at everything, but I'm currently in the week of doom right now at school and don't really have time to look through everything. It's mostly skimming, and while skimming, it looks like argument.
You're switching arguments here man... first it was the stupid argument... now it's school... I can understand being busy but not switching like that under pressure.
You're being intentionally sematical here, alexhans, and it's crap. Cut it out.
alexhans wrote:
hewitt wrote:I would think twenty-nine minutes is a little convenient after a couple of days absence.
Err... Too farfetched... Not valid as an argument in my book. Sorry hewitt.
dejkha wrote:
hewitt wrote:I would think twenty-nine minutes is a little convenient after a couple of days absence.
QFT
why?
Empking wrote:
dejkha wrote:Because we need to do something to keep him from lurking. Votes may be just the thing.
Votes that he knows won't lead to lynches?
come on man... Not every vote you make is gonna be parked forever. It CAN change.
Empking wrote:
dejkha wrote:They will if they have to.
So you were going for a lurker lynch.
This... I think... Is what is sucking so much about this game... The role playing of lawyers trying to trap (with 1 line sentences) his victims. We got the point. No need to go over and over and over it again. And if you do... do it clearly in an organized post... This is not a chat.
Har har! Well said!
alexhans wrote:
hewitt wrote: And Wall-E was just hammered??
what gave you that impression? :? we are a bit lost aren't we?
to clarify: I think it was the quote of Empking and the following post by dej that talked about a hammer. But they were discussing the vote on wall-e by dej... that wasn't made to lynch him just yet but to make him appear... react... do something...
I want to know why the word hammer appeared in this thread at this point. Why did you say the word hammer, dejka?
dejkha wrote:Was that a hammer?
Where did you get that impression?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 pm

WTF is this post? Muse about random wordings of different people's posts?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Wall-E »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Wall-e
What.

In.

The.

Living.

Piss.

This is anti-town as frick. How close to a hammer was I, zwet? What reasons do you have for the vote? Did you think, "Content forthcoming" was code for, "Try to hammer me before I can post?"

I feel a scumpush on this wagon all of a sudden.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Wall-E »

It's called "Content." I can understand your unfamiliarity, considering most of your posts in this game. (oh snap)
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 pm

It's not content. It's you posting an assortment of random bullshit like, "I don't like how you worded this part of your post. Stop now!"
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

Be patient? If you had said that you were actually going to post more than that then I would've been. And I don't like this turkey-necked business thanks much. Well that post didn't quite explain your vote on zwets though Wall-E.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

PRUFT
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Wall-E »

I felt it did. I feel his current interaction with the thread (see timestamps) is further proof that, at best, zwet has been anti-town. He voted rather than asking questions or asking for clarification. He flipped out and has said he'd rather be a buffoon than being helpful.

The ad hominem was intended as humor, but if you don't/didn't see it that way I apologize for any offense.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:Where did you get that impression?
I didn't. Emp said I wanted you lynched for lurking. The only way I can see that is if my vote was a hammer. Which it wasn't, it was the first vote on you.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Wall-E »

zwetschenwasser wrote:It's not content. It's you posting an assortment of random bullshit like, "I don't like how you worded this part of your post. Stop now!"
The admonishment was well-intentioned and, I think, for the overall good of the town. Do you disagree with the admonishment?
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Wall-E »

dejkha wrote:
Wall-E wrote:Where did you get that impression?
I didn't. Emp said I wanted you lynched for lurking. The only way I can see that is if my vote was a hammer. Which it wasn't, it was the first vote on you.
So it was a policy disagreement. How inspiring.
Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Wall-E wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:It's not content. It's you posting an assortment of random bullshit like, "I don't like how you worded this part of your post. Stop now!"
The admonishment was well-intentioned and, I think, for the overall good of the town. Do you disagree with the admonishment?
Ah, I read this part again and I'd like to retract my admonishment. I admonished unjustly. I thought has was making the comparison of the 'argument' between dej, Emp and zwet as grade-school-like rather than an excuse for lurking.

As far as lurking excuses go, I agree that two different ones is a scumtell.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

Wall-E wrote:It's called "Content." I can understand your unfamiliarity, considering most of your posts in this game. (oh snap)
Good god, that is so incredibly true. I want to have sex with that sentence. I really do.

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Wall-E »

Zwet's ignoring of my question is noted. Since he hasn't said how close to hammer I was yet, I'm going to assume he's scum and keep my vote on him. (inexperienced) scum don't care what L-? a townie is at.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by hewitt »

So Wall-E is your post count going to rise dramatically in this game now?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Wall-E
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Wall-E
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Wall-E »

only if you let me live
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by hewitt »

Nice appeal to emotion.

Unvote: Wall-E
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by dejkha »

hewitt wrote:Nice appeal to emotion.

Unvote: Wall-E
Wow, this certainly does give you a boost of the scum bar. I'm not seeing how that vote makes sense.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:39 pm

dej/Walle scumpair, everyone?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

If he's telling the truth and he forgot to watch the thread then that's a lot more understandable.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”