War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Firestarter »

roflcopter wrote:TAJO, what does it matter WHO i convince that i'm town and who i don't at this point? the endgame will be the same REGARDLESS, so you are WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME
This is pretty much all you need to digest with Q's plan Pop....

It does not matter, Ive been trying to allay this in most of my recent posts.

If Q is town, Town stand a very good chance of winning if it comes down to this 3.
Regardless of who's scum and who is not.

However........

Another consideration to be thinking about IS the 2:2 Seraphim setup as discussed earlier this game.
If Q is town, then he could, Could be faced by 2 Seraphim scum.

I dont know how likely this is, but with everything thats gone before, we cannot rule it out.
Im mentioning this only because we cannot rule it out, and I want this to be out out there.
('') (':') ('')
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Firestarter »

Good luck Pop.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am

Post by populartajo »

thgats why it is important that we hurt scum right now.
i agree with q21 plan but rolf isnt the only scum alive and now is trying deliberately to put you and me in the hot seat insted of hiot partner giuspee?yossarin
fire, you are being used by rolf, he thought you were scum but suddenly thought you are town cuz you support supports your way of reasoning, how is that possible?
for q21 plan to work, we need to kill all scum before they have rage and finish him before the endgame scenario.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 am

Post by populartajo »

bye
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 am

Post by q21 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Q21's plan is to go down the player list from scummiest to towniest, and leave the Seraphs for last. Right?
Yes.

Lets see.

FS, q21, rofl and DGB all support Fonz's death first. Yos is, presumably against his own lynch. Therefore only pop wants anyone else first, nuwen seems to be abstaining for now and Fonz hasn't had a chance to comment (presumably he doesn't want to die first either, though).

Based on that I think Fonz will end up going down first, regardless of what anyone else thinks. Then FS, Yos or pop. DGB is right about not telegraphing our entire lynch plan to the scum.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Nuwen »

All right. I've done more thinking, reading, and even more thinking. The only pitfall behind following Q21's plan is that if he his scum, he's maneuvering the town into an auto-lose. But the town has pretty much lost the game anyway, so this is an okay risk to take. I want to make it clear that I've
never
before made this type of assumption about someone's alignment, and
never
expect to do it again. Add q21 to my (short) list of confirmed town.

I'd also like to note that if there were 4 scum in this game, there's no reason for them not to begin an all-out damage race. I'm banking on 3, possibly less?

Every 36 hours, I'll be hurting according to this proposed order:
The Fonz
Firestarter
Yos
populartajo
DGB

Hurt: The Fonz
blade!

Another consideration to be thinking about IS the 2:2 Seraphim setup as discussed earlier this game.
If Q is town, then he could, Could be faced by 2 Seraphim scum.
One scum Seraph is already quite dead (Shinnen). Unless both living Seraphim are both scum (impossible 1:3 setup), q21's plan will work.
i agree with q21 plan but rolf isnt the only scum alive
That's the point. Q21's plan kills EVERYONE - both remaining scum
and town
. Rofl will be the only scum alive in a three person endgame. Or Rofl is town, we'll win once everyone on the above list is dead.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Nuwen »

q21 wrote: nuwen seems to be abstaining for now
I'm reaaaaaaally slow to act in any irreparable manner. I'm sure you all have noticed that I've done the least (or close to the least) damage/healing out of all living players.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by q21 »

Nuwen wrote:
I'm reaaaaaaally slow to act in any irreparable manner. I'm sure you all have noticed that I've done the least (or close to the least) damage/healing out of all living players.
Its kinda typical of me to say something like that moments before you make up your mind...
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Nuwen »

q21 wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
Its kinda typical of me to say something like that moments before you make up your mind...
Simulposting kills children.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by q21 »

Every time you simulpost the Flay Huff a Kitten.

Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by Firestarter »

Nuwen.. The proposed list is not the way we should go.

Each lynch represents a direction to take afterwards, and as stated by several already, telegraphing the plan is not in the best interests of town.

If scum is hit first, it may change the next player to be lynched list.
If not, it still may change the next to lynch list.

Keep the scum guessing is the order of the day.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Nuwen »

The lynch list's order doesn't matter, since its entirety will end up inevitably. The only reason to split hairs over the order is if you're planning on deviating from the plan prior to Rofl, Q21, and I entering the endgame. I'd like to hit scummier players first to (hopefully) end the game sooner.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Nuwen »

end up inevitably dead*
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nuwen wrote:The lynch list's order doesn't matter, since its entirety will end up inevitably.
The order matters because the sooner we hit scum, the fewer RP they'll unleash from now until end game. It also matters because we'll be able to see connections between scum and other players earlier on.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

populartajo wrote: I HAVENT TOLD SCUM MY TOTAL PLAN.
SO TRUST ME NOW AND YOS SHOULD START THE MASSCLAIM.

On a 1 to 10 scale of being convincing, "TRUST ME, I HAVE A SECRET PLAN" is a zero.

Especally since right now you're acting the way I would expect scum to react.

1. You're trying to get the town to whittle down townies who still have full heath (me, and I notice you're also attacking Fonz; I don't know if he's town, but it's worth noting), which is something scum would want to do, I'd think.

2. You're also trying to find out how many hitpoints townies have, which goes along with 1 as a scum tactic.

3. You lied to me and pretended to be confirmed, trying to take advantage of the fact I haven't had a chance to read the whole game to trick me into claiming.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nuwen wrote:The lynch list's order doesn't matter, since its entirety will end up inevitably.
The order matters because the sooner we hit scum, the fewer RP they'll unleash from now until end game. It also matters because we'll be able to see connections between scum and other players earlier on.
I agree with DGB.

I'll go along with the plan, but if we do, I'm really thinking we need to get rid of Tajo ASAP, unless there's some good reason not to in the part of the game I haven't read yet.
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Nuwen »

I won't splice hairs. Tajo dying sooner makes no difference in the three player endgame setup.

The Fonz
Firestarter
Tajo
Yos
DGB

Yes? Good?

I don't know if you guys are getting it - the goal is to get all three of us into an endgame situation. Either Rofl and I kill each other (scum will probably win this damage duel with rage) and then q21 kills the leftover
or
we autowin if Rofl really is town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Nuwen wrote:The Fonz
Firestarter
Tajo
Yos
DGB
I agree with this if only to end this pointless discussion. I don't think we should telegraph our intentions to the scum. Also we're bound to change this order when players start to flip scum.

More importantly, should I bother watching, or do we need my hurt input more to stymie the scum rage point acquisition rate?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Nuwen wrote:I won't splice hairs. Tajo dying sooner makes no difference in the three player endgame setup.

The Fonz
Firestarter
Tajo
Yos
DGB

Yes? Good?

I don't know if you guys are getting it - the goal is to get all three of us into an endgame situation. Either Rofl and I kill each other (scum will probably win this damage duel with rage) and then q21 kills the leftover
or
we autowin if Rofl really is town.
Can someone point me to the case against Fonz?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by q21 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I agree with DGB.

I'll go along with the plan, but if we do, I'm really thinking we need to get rid of Tajo ASAP, unless there's some good reason not to in the part of the game I haven't read yet.
No there isn't. Right now, though, I think that unified hurting of Fonz is important. In the cooldown period that will follow we can discuss exactly who goes next. Tajo's name will be on the list of possibilities.

Yosarian, your action is charged and ready. Go forth and use it well.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

q21 wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I agree with DGB.

No there isn't. Right now, though, I think that unified hurting of Fonz is important. In the cooldown period that will follow we can discuss exactly who goes next. Tajo's name will be on the list of possibilities.

Yosarian, your action is charged and ready. Go forth and use it well.
Well, you're right, I should start hurting people so we can get this plan going; at the rate this game is going, I don't know if I'll ever really catch up (although I'm going to keep trying), so I suppose I can't wait for that.

Anyone have a problem with me hurting Tajo right now?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Can someone point me to the case against Fonz?
These are my notes from the first 30 pages:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 47#1595947
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 48#1595948

What is also interesting is Fonz' behavior
after
I made that case. Check it out. It's not a lot of posts. Let's see if we independently get the same impression.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyone have a problem with me hurting Tajo right now?
If Fonz is scum, he's getting more RPs on sunday. We should get cracking.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hmm...I did a quick skim of Fonz's posts, and wasn't impressed by most of what he's done since the Shin lynch. We're about to go out to the grocery story in a few minutes, and I should probably use my hurt first (lol...real conversation I just had. Malyss "Ok, come on, let's get going." Me: "One second, I have to hurt someone first.)

You're right, if rage points come every sunday (do we know that that's how it works, or was that just how it worked last game?) we do want to lynch someone before tommorow. I still think Tajo is scum, but if there is a bigger consensus on Fonz, I'll go with that for the sake of trying to beat that deadline.

Hurt:Fonz

But after this, we need to get rid of Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, i think you're better off hurting instead of watching. if you do watch, i trust you know the most appropriate places to be watching.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”