Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Looker »

Zachrulez wrote: I'm reading Looker in isolation right now.

And tapping my head about Archon's recent move.
Yes! Tell me what you think! I've been reading you and I think you're really cool, but you're really smart, which makes me think you're scum that really knows what you're doing. My scum readings really don't mount up to much in my opinion because I always sum up the person's playstyle and personality instead of what they've actually posted and the probability of the mod giving them a certain role.

In short, it's hard.

Wait, wait, no, no it's not...! :oops: (another jokey-joke, sorry folks)

If I had to give you a number, I'd say you'd have a 36.333...% chance of being scum; however, I don't have to give you a number so I'll just say I think you're town right now. BUT I DON'T KNOW! Maybe you're just a nice friggin guy...! :x :?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Setael »

unvote
vote: looker

I looked back at your posts and you have done a lot of the same scummy things pablo did. I'm actually starting to think that it's either you and pablo (you're certainly avoiding commenting on him at all and your entire play could be seen as distraction from his wagon) or it could be you and archon. You are the common denominator so you get my vote.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Looker »

Ah crap. I hate it when people over-analyze things because it makes it harder for predominantly simple people like myself.

@Pablo, wait, no, @ Town: PABLO IS SCUM! LYNCH HIM! DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY THE FACT THAT I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE! CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!

You don't make sense...whoa, is this a belated OMGUS vote...?
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

I don't understand the above post. Pablo is still playing poorly.

Also,

Setael: Granted, but you just said it yourself: you two both presented Pablo cases with your opening case. You are reacting rather strangely since I simply acknowledged the fact you two are tied for making the same opening move. It doesn't really amount to anything anyway. By this point, I don't think you (or Vi with any strength) are scum, and least of all, tied together.

@Looker's 625:

I think the six not involved in this post should definitely feel insulted as, for Looker, scum seems to equal intellect. Thus...zach is the most intelligent.

Fakevote Looker (for insulting me)

Setael: Do you have more of a case on Looker or is the point of your post that there is such a lack, you can't even form one? What about the person who looker replaced? Anything?
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Pablo tried to throw suspicion on spring rather than defend himself
Basically. A good defense is a good offense. I’m not going to find scum by simply sitting back and defending myself. Particularly, because my first two days were pretty damn weak.
First of all, her.
Apologies. It always annoyed me when other people do this, and lo and behold I fail.
Second, is this you hiding a stab at me in a question to Zach?
Yeah, for the most part. About thirty minutes after writing that, I thought, “that’s fairly petty,” but what can ya do? I wanted to bring other people into the discussion to see if my feelings were legit or unfounded. If I ask you directly, of course I’m going to receive a refutation.
You weren't lurking. Instead you were trying to stay off the radar.
Heh, I was taking other people’s points and basically saying, “yeah, that sounds good.” Active lurking? Feh.
Pablo is still playing poorly.
Die in a fire. Some of my points against you and zach have simply been ignored and you’re now trying to slight my play since I called out your switch in behavior. Petty. And what's with the nice-nice to Vi and Setael? Are you trying to coax Setael back into pressuring for me after you think you 'scared' her off to track?

And Looker seems to be either trying realllllly too hard, or is just insane.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 am

Post by Setael »

So he's trying too hard or he's insane? What does that even mean? Do you think it's scummy to try too hard or is that something townies do? What about insane? Once again you're avoiding actually stating your suspicions. Why? Still lazy? Give us a solid opinion for once.

BB: evidently you and I differ in our interpretation of "tied". To me it means "possible scum buddies". What does it mean to you? Just that they agree on one point or one person's alignment? Wouldn't you say most everyone in this game is tied in some way then? How do you decide which ones to mention?

I explained my vote. I'd like to hear from a few others about archon, looker and pablo's recent play, none of which seem very town.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

So he's trying too hard or he's insane? What does that even mean? Do you think it's scummy to try too hard or is that something townies do? What about insane? Once again you're avoiding actually stating your suspicions. Why? Still lazy? Give us a solid opinion for once.
Really? I think my comment on Looker was pretty self explanatory looking at his random smileys, extended caps lock, and bizarre behavior. Typically something skittish scum do, but it could also be playstyle so I'm not going to condemn him yet. I have not made an extended look at Looker just yet. And 'insane' was a joke. Lighten up.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Archon »

AUGH! THE SPOTLIGHT! IT BURNS US!!!

(you get it? huh? funny right? like, you guys put me under the spotlight? no? damn...)
Zachrulez wrote:
Vi wrote:
Pablo Molinero 617 wrote:I would understand the suspicion against myself if it had gone FoS, but no vote, from my presumed scumbuddies, but that ain't happening. No deflection of focus, it's solely on me at this moment. (not "woe is me" just stating fact) Zach's unvote makes me pause in my opinion about him, since we're at presumed lylo.
Possibility 1) Bussing. (Yes, this is a possibility)
Possibility 2) I'm wrong about your scumbuddies.
Possibility 3) You're not scum, contrary to all appearances.
P. Molinero 617 wrote:Vi- Do you still think zach and B-B are scum as well?
I'm not sure any more.

tbqh the lynch I
really
want right now is Looker. Not even newbies play like that.
P. Molinero 617 wrote:And can you explain your opinion that we HAVE to have a lynch today, even if it's you?
I'm reading Looker in isolation right now.

Let me explain.

Sionce I replaced Spring, I really haven't understood what was going on. My atack on vi was really when I was still acting noobish, and hated long posts with lots of THERYZ AND QUOTEZ AND PRESDICTIONZZzZzZ. Since then, I have been starting to actually read stuff, and get in the game. After vi retorted, instead of attacking her, I decided, alright, what the hell, come clean. resulting in the post where I praised her, then voted Pablo. I thought that she had quite the nice bit of information on pablo, and that at that point he seemed quite scummy. When I was told to unvote, I did, because Vi seemed to know what she was doing. The part about my memory was meant to be a joke.

So thats all everyone.
Setael wrote:OK. Archon. Methinks either you're bussing or Pablo's not scum. As you notice, neither of those options leave room for Archon Town. I really don't see a Townie posting THIS at lylo and putting someone at -1 so lightly:
Archon wrote:Sorry Vi. I was just trying to be active, I guess. So, forget all that crap.

However. I like your points and the summary of what Pablo said in all of his posts (even if it does hint that you have lots of time on your hands :p)

I'm ready to vote pablo.

Unvote,
Vote Pablo
LYLO aside (easy to forget, I am living proof), and MAYBE you really are paying so little attention that you have no idea where the vote count is (that happens as well), but what doesn't happen is - townies don't hide behind others' cases like this. Care to share with us WHAT exactly you agreed with in Vi's post? Care to give your own reasons? How about sharing who else you think might be scum?

Then, rather than clarifying or giving his reasons, as soon as his vote is unpopular...
Archon wrote:
unvote

I just wanted to do it before My memory failed me again.
Zach had already unvoted for safety's sake. So... Archon. Why did you unvote?

I am really hesitant to drop suspicion of Pablo since he's been so scummy while trying to look town imo so I'm leaning toward Archon is bussing. This would surprise me though, since right after my case on him Pablo tried to throw suspicion on spring rather than defend himself, which I really don't think a scum buddy would do. Looking forward to hearing an explanation of his last 2 posts.
*looks up commonly used acronyms...*

Lylo = Lynch or lose,
Can't find busing, I'm going to assume its the bus driver role.

Alright then, lets see...

1. No, I really don't have any Idea whats going on. sorry everyone. :(

2. I have been really engaged in another game I'm playing that is going quite well for me.

3. I unvoted because Vi told me to. I know I'm not really ever supposed to do whatever anyone says I should do, but I thought, hey, Vi posts alot, obviously know what she is doing (wheater that be good or bad for the town) and just told me to unvote, because my vote could kill a townie. Well... Alright.

So, thats my story. Go ahead and give counter points/examples/questions, and I'll answer them best I can.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Looker wrote:

Yes! Tell me what you think!
I've been reading you and I think you're really cool, but you're really smart, which makes me think you're scum that really knows what you're doing. My scum readings really don't mount up to much in my opinion because I always sum up the person's playstyle and personality instead of what they've actually posted and the probability of the mod giving them a certain role.

In short, it's hard.

If I had to give you a number, I'd say you'd have a 36.333...% chance of being scum; however, I don't have to give you a number so I'll just say I think you're town right now. BUT I DON'T KNOW! Maybe you're just a nice friggin guy...! :x :?
I want to know why you suspected me and Setael.

I saw you vote for her, but I never saw any reasoning from you about why you thought either of us were scum.

I know you've unvoted now. But I still want the reasoning.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Looker »

Pablo Molinero wrote: And Looker seems to be either trying realllllly too hard, or is just insane.
:P
Pablo Molinero wrote:And 'insane' was a joke. Lighten up.
:(
Zachrulez wrote:
Looker wrote:

Yes! Tell me what you think!
I've been reading you and I think you're really cool, but you're really smart, which makes me think you're scum that really knows what you're doing. My scum readings really don't mount up to much in my opinion because I always sum up the person's playstyle and personality instead of what they've actually posted and the probability of the mod giving them a certain role.

In short, it's hard.

I want to know why you suspected me and Setael.

I saw you vote for her, but I never saw any reasoning from you about why you thought either of us were scum.

I know you've unvoted now. But I still want the reasoning.
I don't think you're scum because I haven't read anything to imply such - meaning, I've read nothing where you've done or said anything that could appear to be scum-motivated if you understand the term. As far as Setael, I voted her because I was replacing in and she had no votes on her and wasn't voting anyone. She looked uninvolved, kind of like I was, and so I involved her. Simultaneously, I involved myself, now I'm in the game. It's stupid, but it's what I always do when replacing into a game with a good bit of pages.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Looker wrote:
I don't think you're scum because I haven't read anything to imply such - meaning, I've read nothing where you've done or said anything that could appear to be scum-motivated if you understand the term. As far as Setael, I voted her because I was replacing in and she had no votes on her and wasn't voting anyone. She looked uninvolved, kind of like I was, and so I involved her. Simultaneously, I involved myself, now I'm in the game. It's stupid, but it's what I always do when replacing into a game with a good bit of pages.
Yeah, but your first few posts of the game consisted as follows.
Looker wrote:hmm...odd...i was kind of feeling a setael n zach, but i guess that's the benefit of other opinions. i'll go back and do some more reading.
Looker wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Okay Zach, so if Setael is after a mislynch, how does that incriminate Spring? Or, are you arguing Spring with Setael? If so, how would you clear yourself with Spring's mafia association (I use this as, since your voting her, I assume you think Spring is mafia.)?
I'm more convinced that Spring is scum than I am Setael. I think there's a good chance they are scum together though.

I can't clear myself, that's the point. That's why I suspect them.

I'm less interested in clearing myself than I am lynching scum.
Nice catch. But anyway, still reading and still feeling Setael more than Spring. Coming with some substance later on, until then

vote: Setael
You assert that you believed me and Setael scum in the first quote, and then in the second you felt convinced enough to vote for Setael.

The reason this is a topic of discussion for me now is that you assert now that the vote was simply a move to pressure a player who wasn't very active in the game.

Can you give me some insight into what you were thinking in these posts? From what I read there seems to be underlying reasons for your suspicions and your votes... but from what you have asserted to me, you claim this is not the case?

Am I just mistaken when I see unstated reasons in your first few posts?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Looker »

Bluff. Pick two random names, throwem in the sea and see what ripples they make. i'm tellin u, zach, i could have just as easily did the same process with anyone else that wasn't voting or had no votes on them. it's more of a "hey i'm here" vote than anything else, certainly not a "100% scum" vote. appreciate your honesty, though
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Looker »

openness, rather...
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Zachrulez »

And the vote on Has falls into the same theory of play?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Looker »

the vote on any of you to be honest because i've been kind of stretched lately trying to deal with so much and the fact that this isn't my only game. not to give excuses or anything because i can handle it, im just explaining it for you.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Looker wrote:the vote on any of you to be honest because i've been kind of stretched lately trying to deal with so much and the fact that this isn't my only game. not to give excuses or anything because i can handle it, im just explaining it for you.
I'm playing in multiple games too.

What needs to be kept in mind right now is that we're pretty much in lylo, and one vote could really be key in breaking this game for the scum.

You have only placed the first vote on people at the moment (from what I've seen), so these are votes that can be more easily forgiven, but certainly will be something you want to keep heavily in mind before you place a vote on someone who already has votes on them.

Also would appreciate thoughts you have on the game and specifically your thoughts on who you think is likely to be scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Looker »

alright
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Archon »

No one has anything to say about my post? Okay...

As for my whole deal with looker;

I see no scuminess. Looker seems to just be in it for the fun. if he were scum, he probably would not be playing this way, and would be just a bit more cautious (I'm sure I spelt it wrong). I just see a level of noobness I have never seen before.
pronounced ark-on
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Looker »

Archon wrote:No one has anything to say about my post? Okay...

I see no scuminess.
Looker seems to just be in it for the fun
. if he were scum, he probably would not be playing this way, and would be just a bit more cautious (I'm sure I spelt it wrong). I just see a level of noobness I have never seen before.
Why can't anyone understand this? I honestly think people forget that this is a game sometimes and that the purpose is to have fun. O well...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Looker wrote:

I see no scuminess.
. if he were scum, he probably would not be playing this way, and would be just a bit more cautious (I'm sure I spelt it wrong). I just see a level of noobness I have never seen before.
Why can't anyone understand this? I honestly think people forget that this is a game sometimes and that the purpose is to have fun. O well...
Usually "have fun" is followed by "play to win" in most rulesets.

In addition, Mafia is a team activity. YOU "playing for fun" means WE "lose". (Remember. LyLo.)

Your life is trite and jaded,
Boring and confiscated!
If that's your best, your best won't do!

Confirm We're Not Gonna Take It: Looker
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Vote: Archon

I really HATE that lynch -1 vote on Pablo the more I think about it.

I hate the explanation for the action as well.

I have looked at Looker's play, and consequently Looker's meta, and his actions don't look too far off what the norm is for him. A lot of his votes haven't made a lot of sense and his playing style could probably be best described as dumb... but when you really look at it, his votes has been generally harmless in that he was the first one on Setael and Has.

Archon's play on the other hand is extremely risky if newb town, and downright calculating as scum. Taking in those two possibilities, what do you think the lynch -1 vote was?

Further, based on the fact that Spring cast a vote on Sipylus when going on a "lurker hunt" I find it unlikely that Archon and Looker are scum together. One of them maybe, but not both. Archon strikes me as newb scum. (Coupled with the fact that I have been uncomfortable with Spring's play for the entire game.)
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Setael wrote:So he's trying too hard or he's insane? What does that even mean? Do you think it's scummy to try too hard or is that something townies do? What about insane? Once again you're avoiding actually stating your suspicions. Why? Still lazy? Give us a solid opinion for once.

BB: evidently you and I differ in our interpretation of "tied". To me it means "possible scum buddies". What does it mean to you? Just that they agree on one point or one person's alignment? Wouldn't you say most everyone in this game is tied in some way then? How do you decide which ones to mention?

I explained my vote. I'd like to hear from a few others about archon, looker and pablo's recent play, none of which seem very town.
No, tied for me means its defintion: connected. Mildly tied, therefore, means that a weak link does exist between two people. Not quite buddying up, but having the same thought process on their opening post makes the two of you look tied. However, Vi didn't say: "Oh look, Setael's post is amazing! I'm just going to regurgitate everything he says and vote Pablo!" Instead, he actually made his own case, thus tied. This may or may not be scummy, and since then, you two have done nothing that make you look tied, and your predecessors (both of your ~, to clarify) didn't look tied. It doesn't say anything about alignment at the weak level you two were associated with each other because both of your cases are independently pro town in their presentation.

Also, I don't pick which ones to mention, I just make notes and post them. (Responses to questions and my notes=my posts. Thus, early day one posts are just horsing around and teasing until game gets started. This game was different in that I was lazy...my bad.)

Well, dunno if you wanted my opinion or not:

Looker: Stupid. Not sure if scummy, but stupid.

Pablo's recent play: ... I don't know.... could be desperate scum trying to sever ties to others and viciously attack those that look like popular town targets OR trying to insure that when lynched and flipped scum, Zach and I look connected as Vi (and I think Zach and I did to each other) are also lynched, thus a mislynch occurs and mafia win anyway. I have a great deal of trouble reading Pablo since I can admittedly understand the laziness of his play, but then again, I ceased to be lazy on day 1 (when called out on it). Now, however, we are in lylo, and until the situation came to his proximate death did he care to actually play the game.

Archon: Spring is really either way for me, slight town vibe (And I MEAN "slight"). However, Archon hasn't put any effort into this game yet, so I'm not sure yet.

I see no scuminess. Looker seems to just be in it for the fun. if he were scum, he probably would not be playing this way, and would be just a bit more cautious (I'm sure I spelt it wrong). I just see a level of noobness I have never seen before.
"Cautious" is spelled correctly. Ironically, "spelt" isn't a word.

I have nothing to say about your post, but it does look like effort...just not enough to really note. Also, I got your joke, it's still stupid AND:

"Bussing" is a reference to a moral story where someone will throw another person under a bus if he is large enough to stop the run away bus from hitting a group of people. (The idea is that it is immoral to "bus" someone, but moral to sacrifice one's self in order to save the people."
In Mafia:
Bussing is the generally mafiaoso tactic of encouraging the lynch of a fellow mafia member in order to look more town and possibly eliminate a troublesome partner (someone who is really scummy OR someone who the mafia team would be willing to sacrifice to make it to end game, etc.).

Vi: I knew you were voting Looker, but your follow up is interesting.

Zach: logical follow through, I suppose, but still rather interesting. I can't wait to see Archon's response. That will possibly decide who I vote. With each post, my interest in Pablo is heavily wavering. I'm kind of losing faith in that vote...

meh:
Unvote

For now... I'll vote someone after I see looker/archon respond.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Ok, now that the WEEK OF DOOOOOOOM is over, I can actually catch up a bit.

Grimmafia catch-up posts: Pages 11-16:

Post 278 - zwet: this isn't helpful. We know that. Why?
Post 280 - zwet: Why can't all your posts be this excellent? Wow. I'm shocked and speechless.
Post 282 - BB: Seems to be a bit of "I've played badly, let me start over". I don't really know what to think about that.
Post 285 - zwet: I'm thinking it's train-of-thought, which can include changes in thoughts. Not really contradictions.
Post 299 - zer: ok, you need to be dead.
Post 313 - zer: *sigh* either cop or stupid scum then. Well, the game's still going, so I'd assume cop. not that I believe it with no nights.
Post 324 - Pablo: have you done anything before this vote?
Post 340 - zer: .......ok, lovely.
Post 342 - zwet: this I don't like, however.
Post 347 - Grimmy: O.O what? Jere killed? wait, wait, what?
Post 349 - zwet: ...really? why? Because they were fighting?
Post 350 - Nuwen: What are you saying here? I actually don't know what the argument is.
Post 351 - zwet: what incrimination and how?
Post 358 - zwet: O.o. Scum framing spring, obviously. And to think I thought you were town.
Post 364 - zwet: jumping off of spring to BB now?
Post 373 - spring: I was with you until the last line. I always hate this question.
Post 379 - Pablo: I don't know what you're saying here.
Post 390 - mfhero: What a wonderful post that doesn't really say all that much.
Post 393 - BB: So why are you voting zwet? I'm still not that sure after reading this post.
Post 395 - Nuwen: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs* *curls on ground in fetal position and sobs more*
Post 399 - zach: and this is why I hate Jester-talk. It is just distracting.

HoS: Nuwen
based just on the Jester speculation. Does anyone in this game want to join me in the rest of our games and policy lynch anyone who brings up a Jester when we aren't blatantly told there's one?

It's 2 in the morning. I thought this was going to be faster to catch up in, but my head is still flying in circles.

thoughts at this point:
I had thought BB was town, but now I'm not so sure. I don't know what to think of him.
Pablo seems to be posting for convenience's sake and not really posting anything.
mfhero seems way too lurky and quiet. I don't like that either.
I had thought zwet was town day 1, but day 2, not so much.

Hopefully I'll be all caught up by the end of the weekend. It will probably be in 2 more chunks. Sorry it's taking so long, but the past week of school was ridiculous. 2 exams, a huge project, and a paper. It kind of takes precedence over a game I'm not caught up in.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Archon »

Vi wrote:
Looker wrote:

I see no scuminess.
Usually "have fun" is followed by "play to win" in most rulesets.

In addition, Mafia is a team activity. YOU "playing for fun" means WE "lose". (Remember. LyLo.)

Your life is trite and jaded,
Boring and confiscated!
If that's your best, your best won't do!

Confirm We're Not Gonna Take It: Looker
of course. which is my reasoning. If looker was scum, there would be no way that he would ever attract this much atention to himself. and, as you stated, we are at a lylo. meaning that looker would not be a good choice. all the reasonings behind him are about the way that he acts like a noob. do we really want to lynch a noob, instead of someone else?

Beyond_Birthday wrote:Archon: Spring is really either way for me, slight town vibe (And I MEAN "slight"). However, Archon hasn't put any effort into this game yet, so I'm not sure yet.

"Cautious" is spelled correctly. Ironically, "spelt" isn't a word.

I have nothing to say about your post, but it does look like effort...just not enough to really note. Also, I got your joke, it's still stupid AND:

"Bussing" is a reference to a moral story where someone will throw another person under a bus if he is large enough to stop the run away bus from hitting a group of people. (The idea is that it is immoral to "bus" someone, but moral to sacrifice one's self in order to save the people."
In Mafia:
Bussing is the generally mafiaoso tactic of encouraging the lynch of a fellow mafia member in order to look more town and possibly eliminate a troublesome partner (someone who is really scummy OR someone who the mafia team would be willing to sacrifice to make it to end game, etc.).

meh:
Unvote

For now... I'll vote someone after I see looker/archon respond.
spelt isn't a word? ... damn.

So... um..

1. yes, iot was terrible. unfortunat;ey., I have a brother and dad in the house that make so many corny jiokes that mine, in my head, I believed to be amazing.

2. okay, thanks.

3. what am I supposed to respond to? there really isn't much content for me, once I boil it down.

If I missed something, or yada yada yada, just ask me.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Archon »

also,

@Mod; could we have a vote count please? we haven't had one for at least ten days.
pronounced ark-on

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”